Page 178 of 292 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228278 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,450 of 7281

Thread: Australians out there

AFA MOTU items

Hi again guys , i am just seeing if anyone collects AFA MOTU items???? I have left 2 messages already with no replies????.... I live in Sydney and i am a AFA collector.... I just wanted to know if anyone from Australia is also collecting AFA , Steve
    I have the power

Quote Originally Posted by matty590 View Post
    Hi again guys , i am just seeing if anyone collects AFA MOTU items????
    Hi Steve. I'm not an AFA collector, and I'm not aware of any others in Australia that are... Guys? Prove me wrong!

Scott.

Hi again guys , i am just seeing if anyone collects AFA MOTU items???? I have left 2 messages already with no replies????.... I live in Sydney and i am a AFA collector.... I just wanted to know if anyone from Australia is also collecting AFA , Steve
    Hey Steve, I'm not an AFA collector (I'm finding it expensive enough just to get non-graded MOTUC), but I'd be keen to see pics of a MOTU AFA-graded collection.

Wasn't your mate, matty590 the aussie who had/has the Spirit of Grayskull?

Considering the QC of MOTUC, what is the highest grade any figure could get? Roboto's record is probably a 3.8

thanks man, lmk how much i owe you

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    ****! The WSOD was atrocious last night!

I had Firefox open and it didnt get off WSOD at all, Opera worked a LOT better, but I was still in there for 33 minutes!

But its over now, thank god I had a freakin awesome new Album on the ipod Or I would have gone Postal!

Long story short- Fallen and PO3, all items in the bag! amen!

Bring on the all in!

aj

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    Agreed! Jay is awesome!
    I really love "SOS", "Happy Now" and "What do you want from me?".
    Listening to the album now.. (still/again) haha.
    Ditto! I came home at lunch and played it! I love how awesome Gaz sounds in the Chorus of kids! Ive never heard him let loose like that!

Quote Originally Posted by the power of 3 View Post
    thanks man, lmk how much i owe you
    Cool mate, will let you know as soon as they arrive!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    Sorry Steve, you probably picked the worst time. I think most (if not all) of us just want to get our order in and go to bed.
    Was thinking the same thing. Was too tired to reply, sounds sad.

Nope not an AFA collector, have some moc vintage figs, cards in great shape and unpunched, would be interesting to know what they would be graded at but not to concerned.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

AFA MOTU items

Hi guys , ok well i guess i might have the biggest vintage AFA collection in Australia then and maybe the world.... I have over 100 vintage MOC AFA 85s or higher.... This has taken a very long time to collect this collection and loads of cash .... I only need 8 different AFA 85s to have the whole complete set of Vintage figures MOC and all AFA 85 or higher.... So if anyone can help me find a vintage MOC SNAKE FACE , MOC SSSQUEEZE , MOC SKELETOR , MOC BUZZSAW HORDAK , MOC ROTARR , MOC TWISTOID , MOC PRINCE ADAM , MISB MULTIBOT.... These all have to be case fresh with no creases at all to the cardbacks so that they will grade an AFA 85.... Talk soon guys , cheers , Steve

Hi again guys , and yes Matty590 had the Spirt Of Grayskull figure....
    Last edited by matty590; November 16, 2010 at 04:20am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    I have the power

Not a moc collector at all so no afa here, although i saw a mate buy an afa 200X battle bones and open it, classic!
    MOTUC is my thing!

Ok cool , i remember buying a Vintage LL Skeletor MOC just to open it for the loose mint figure.... That cost me $650US.... What was i thinking????
    I have the power

Ok cool , i remember buying a Vintage LL Skeletor MOC just to open it for the loose mint figure.... That cost me $650US.... What was i thinking????
    I try not to get too caught up in the coulda-shoulda-wouldas of years gone by cos it stings too much. I remember I kept the boxes for Grakskull and Snake Mountain for years and years and then one day threw them out. I'd love to have them now.

So how does one accumulate such a vast AFA85 collection? You may well be the Mr. Big of all things MOTU down under. You're not single are you? (Sorry, I saw Sex & The City 2 last night)

You may well be the Mr. Big of all things MOTU down under. You're not single are you?

BWHAHAHAHA.
    My gawd Dan! I almost choked on my morning coffee!

I don't know if you guys have read the Q&A's but TG said that anyone who has a Roboto with Original burst can get a replacement non-Original burst version.

I'd cut and paste it here but I am still on the Wii

I just read that myself. I actually think that they are producing both runs at the same time, which is a bit sneaky. It also means it may be forever before we see some things corrected now that the whole concept of a figure going back into production doesn't really exist.

I tried using the internet via the Wii last night. It's not much fun.

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    I don't know if you guys have read the Q&A's but TG said that anyone who has a Roboto with Original burst can get a replacement non-Original burst version.

I'd cut and paste it here but I am still on the Wii
    Yeah mate I saw it, Im gonna email after work!

Also if anyones goddess has gone to pieces TG has admitted they still have CS stock!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Hi guys .... Well can anyone tell me if they at least collect MOTU Vintage items then????.... I have alot of items but not everything.... For example i didnt like to tell to many people about my collection before , but now its a different story.... Like i said i have most likely the biggest AFA 85 collection in the world and i also have rare items like MIB Vintage TYTUS and MIB MEGATOR.... I also have some rare 2 packs but not that many as yet.... Anyway like i said i just wanted to make friends on here and hopefully then find the last 8 figures i still need , cheers.... PS I do have a big Eternia playset as well but it loose.... Everything is still unplayed with on its original plastic trees....
    I have the power

Central Coast. Down Under. Southside Hell!
    Hi guys .... Well can anyone tell me if they at least collect MOTU Vintage items then????.
    Hey Steve,

I collect Vintage, have recently sold most of my MIB Vehicles & am trying for a complete MOC figure collection, i have about 35 MOC/MIB items but need to upgrade some.
    I have a few case fresh unpunched MOC's including Snake Face Euro , here's a few pics

it would be awesome to see your collection
    Last edited by skelehorde; November 17, 2010 at 05:23pm.
    Skelehorde's Org Feedback

Skelehorde wants - Black Belt Leech - Beastman Green Whip - Nightstalker rotoplast

Steve, do you mind if I ask if English is your first language. I truly mean no offence; it's just that you write a lot like a European friend of mine.

If you're keen to get to know the aussie fans here, it might be worth creating your own profile.

I'm curious, why is it ok for people to know about your collection now and not before?

Great pics, skelehorde. Seeing the vintage figs makes me realise how much cooler it is to have artwork on the packaging. And I think it looks better to have all of the bubble visible (MOTUC has the name plates at the bottom, covering the figure's feet).
    Last edited by He-Boy; November 16, 2010 at 10:33pm.

Great pics, skelehorde. Seeing the vintage figs makes me realise how much cooler it is to have artwork on the packaging. And I think it looks better to have all of the bubble visible (MOTUC has the name plates at the bottom, covering the figure's feet).
    Thanks Dan, the packaging for MOTUC looks really boring & bland next to the vintage stuff. I can't understand why Mattel went that route when printing & design is so advanced compared to the 80's

Skelehorde wants - Black Belt Leech - Beastman Green Whip - Nightstalker rotoplast

I collect Vintage motU, but it's not MOC.
    Actually, mine are all from my childhood. Plus stuff off eBay to complete the missing figures, etc..

Hi guys , thats a super looking collection you have Skelehorde.... Also yes i am 100% Australian and have lived here in Oz all my life.... If you guys like go to Grayskulls Muesum and check out some of my profile.... I only have a few pictures on that forum as well but there great pics.... KING MEGATOR is my user name....

PS guys , you can even check out my "HEMAN" motorbike on the Grayskulls forum.... I have the only "HEMAN" number plates in Australia.... Cheers
    Last edited by matty590; November 17, 2010 at 12:22am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    I have the power

I looked up your collection thread on Grayskull Museum & i don't think i've ever seen so many clear bubbles together like that, Congats Man!

Are they prototypes of leech , modulok & few others(from Josh Van Pelt)?

Thanks my friend for the kind words.... Those pictures are only a few items that i have shown from my whole collection.... Like i said i didnt really want to show them all off before because my girlfriend thinks that someone will rip me off someday!!!!.... Anyways i think that i would have the biggest collection of AFA graded vintage items in Australia if not the world.... And "YES" i do have a Leech prototype thats in perfect mint unplayed with condition.... I also only collect AFA 85s but with these last lot of 8 figures i am chasing i am starting to think that i will never finish off the complete set????.... So my next big thing is to find an AFA 85 MOC Skeletor or any of the 8 in which i still need....

PS Do you like my "HEMAN" motorbike????.... Its a 2010 model ZX6R Ninja with my custon Heman plates.... Long live the Masters Of The Universe....HAHA
    Last edited by matty590; November 17, 2010 at 04:00am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    I have the power

I finally got my computer back today and after 3 months it feels great to have it back. The bad thing is, they had it for 3 months and didn't find anything wrong with it

I hope I don't have to go through this again.

Steve, no offense meant but you don't have to mention how big your AFA collection is in every post. You don't need to show us what you have got or how its the biggest/only one in the world, just join in with the discussions and all will be cool

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    I finally got my computer back today and after 3 months it feels great to have it back. The bad thing is, they had it for 3 months and didn't find anything wrong with it

I hope I don't have to go through this again.

Steve, no offense meant but you don't have to mention how big your AFA collection is in every post. You don't need to show us what you have got or how its the biggest/only one in the world, just join in with the discussions and all will be cool
    Or just make it your sig so you don't have to keep typing it....
    MOTUC is my thing!

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Thanks my friend for the kind words.... Those pictures are only a few items that i have shown from my whole collection.... Like i said i didnt really want to show them all off before because my girlfriend thinks that someone will rip me off someday!!!!....
    LOL my wife says the same thing. Also with the meet up next year she says they could be murders. I have to laugh at that one.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!