Page 180 of 292 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230280 ... LastLast
Results 4,476 to 4,500 of 7293

Thread: Australians out there

Check what just arrived at my work!

Central Coast. Down Under. Southside Hell!
    That Grayskull packaging would look wicked under a black glo light!
    Skelehorde's Org Feedback

Skelehorde wants - Black Belt Leech - Beastman Green Whip - Nightstalker rotoplast

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Awesome Scott!

Mine arrived today too! LOVE KG now! so much better!

And Grizzlor is stunning, so great to have a awesome figure to follow the lack lustre Roboto!

aj

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Nope, he only came with a silver one. No yellow sword.
    weird Mine came with a pearlescent yellow one.

Quote Originally Posted by the power of 3 View Post
    Awesome thanks AJ that would be great
    Howdy Mate, Your KG is here!
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; November 22, 2010 at 02:34am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

One KG was in great MOC condition. The other, not so much:

He has two VERY bent male swords..

So, I opened him, and he's now on display:

And I've updated my MOC display:

My Grayskull, Grizzlor and Weapons Pak II turned up today too!

Was everyone aware that the She-Ra Sword has the word "CHINA" printed on it!

The weapons Pak itself is quite cool. I even like the evil Lyn Weapons. Apart from the She-Ra sword (and it's on Roboto's gun too) all of the weapons seem like they're better quality than the originals. The only dodgy thing I have is Optikk's shield - it is really dirty. I'm thinking of painting it myself to even out the black.

I haven't opened Grayskull or Grizzlor yet, but they look amazing. Grizzlor looks flawless. Apart from the possibility of loose joints, I'm keen to see if any of us have QC issues with him. Grayskull looks great too. The white flocking looks so good. The only issue I have is that one of his half swords is so twisted in the package it's twisted over 90degrees. The boiling trick should fix that though.

Scott, I love your display. How does the transferring sword look? (It's at the back of the package so it's really hard to see)
    Last edited by He-Boy; November 22, 2010 at 04:11am.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    Scott, I love your display. How does the transferring sword look? (It's at the back of the package so it's really hard to see)

Thanks Dan!
    I LOVE the sword! I think it looks great and is a fun little gimmick.

hey dudes ... i read in the main threads that a few of you are going to be ordering the new 2 packs in bulk ... I would be interested in chuckin in for a few as well if it's not too late ?? - I'll prob get another wave 1 lot and 2 x wave 2 lots - let me know.

Megator/Matty: I've seen you post on grayskull museum b4, nice collection man! ... I collect vintage 80s loose and MOC/MIB, NA (kinda), LeoMattel, 200x/Stactions and MOTUC... I would collect POP, but everything else takes precedence so i dont have much in the way of POP.... i personally couldnt give a rats arse about AFA gradings - I have an AFA 95 Snake Teela and an AFA 90 Snake Teela and I would pick the 90 over the 95 any day - I rest my case - but the MOC's you have are jaw-dropping nonetheless!! good to have you on the Aussie org thread!! Do you have your collection insured? I'm relocating mine soon, so will be logging everything I have in a database, and looking into getting insurance for it ... its worth doing if you're paranoid about it gettin ripped - the beauty of my collection is, it would take someone all day to pack everything up, plus most theives would prob rather take my stereo, tv and guitars than my he-man figures - besides - they'd have to get past my Piranha Poodles™ first!!

Howdy Mate, Your KG is here![/QUOTE]

thanks man, sent you a p.m

Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    That King Grayskull Orb display is really cool. Once my KG arrives, I plan to display the orb in Castle Grayskull's Hall of Secrets.

I was looking into the meet up next year at Supernova in Sydney June 17-19. I know it is over 6 months away but I had some questions;

• Is everyone still interested in doing this?

• Are we all staying at the same Hotel?

• Are we just doing the 2 days (Sat and Sun) or the Fri preview night aswell or is it the one day at Supernova and the next day hanging out somewhere else?

• Are we still going to get official T-shirts for the event?

If you haven't noticed I am very eager for this event. I am looking forward to meeting up with all you guys and having a blast. I just want to work out my leave from work and my flight details as soon as possible

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    That King Grayskull Orb display is really cool. Once my KG arrives, I plan to display the orb in Castle Grayskull's Hall of Secrets.
    Sweet! Make sure you post some pics!

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    I was looking into the meet up next year at Supernova in Sydney June 17-19. I know it is over 6 months away but I had some questions;

• Is everyone still interested in doing this?

• Are we all staying at the same Hotel?

• Are we just doing the 2 days (Sat and Sun) or the Fri preview night aswell or is it the one day at Supernova and the next day hanging out somewhere else?

• Are we still going to get official T-shirts for the event?

If you haven't noticed I am very eager for this event. I am looking forward to meeting up with all you guys and having a blast. I just want to work out my leave from work and my flight details as soon as possible
    I'm still 100% keen! Tho, I prolly wont stay in a hotel cos I live 10mins drive from Homebush... And, yeah, I reckon we should do the shirts!!
    Maybe we could speak to Val about sending some He-Man.org logo's and incorporate an Aussie logo. Someone mentioned Alex's flag design?
    And I think the 2 days would be cool, that way if someone can't make one day, there's always the other day..

Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    Sweet! Make sure you post some pics!

I'm still 100% keen! Tho, I prolly wont stay in a hotel cos I live 10mins drive from Homebush... And, yeah, I reckon we should do the shirts!!
    Maybe we could speak to Val about sending some He-Man.org logo's and incorporate an Aussie logo. Someone mentioned Alex's flag design?
    And I think the 2 days would be cool, that way if someone can't make one day, there's always the other day..
    Me too, keen for the meet up, and i too am only 10 mins from homebush so i'd give the hotel a miss, and if the shirts don't work out i'll be wearing my skeletor .org shirt i bought about a million years ago....!
    MOTUC is my thing!

Hi guys , i only live 20 mins away from Homebush.... So i would be keen on meeting up as well.... I only know one other collector in Sydney????
    I have the power

I got my 2 Grizzlors today.

He's pretty cool but:

The weapons are soft none are too badly out of shape though...

He has Don King hair but that comes right using the cats brush. (a grown man brushing his dolls hair. Today was one for the record books )

The fur from the waist-down is to bulky, probably due to there being a standard loin cloth under the fur but his 200X belt helps it a bit.

His ankles are a bit loose but the rest of his joints are excellent.

I've had a grizzle (lol pun) but overall I like him. I hasn't had as much of an effect as Whiplash and Carnivus has on me but he's cool

Post brush

Straight out of package next to brushed
    Last edited by claw guy 3; November 25, 2010 at 12:00am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Aw &^%$!!!!! I forgot about your poster on eBay lorde trooper.

I'm in the same boat. i was having something to eat & forgot about the King Randor & Blast Attak i had bids on, someone got a deal

I did score a new Zodac, Thanks L.T

Skelehorde wants - Black Belt Leech - Beastman Green Whip - Nightstalker rotoplast

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Not to worry.
    Quote Originally Posted by skelehorde View Post
    I'm in the same boat. i was having something to eat & forgot about the King Randor & Blast Attak i had bids on, someone got a deal

I did score a new Zodac, Thanks L.T
    Some of the figs were really nice, the Mosquitor, King Randor and Ninjor are 3 that come to mind that were next to perfect. When i started listing them i thought maybe it was a bit early but there were so many of them i had to start early, i hate when i want to buy something and totally forget about it.

Im also keen for the meet up, i would be staying in a hotel aswell, dont care which one. Id prob just do the 1 day at Supernova (at this stage). You guys from homebush way know of some good pubs/clubs/restarunts?
    Last edited by lorde trooper; November 27, 2010 at 04:38am.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Does anyone know the exact time the figs go on sale in the morning? 1am or 4am?

Does anyone know the exact time the figs go on sale in the morning? 1am or 4am?
    Wont be happy if its 4am as i start work at 5:30 and have stayed up for this sale to which i think will be a NIGHTMARE just by the amount of stock up for grabs, i think i will have the WSOD for atleast 1hr.

I have been told its 1am for us, but i didnt know where PT was i know New York is EST. So im hoping its 1am.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

In the Cyber Monday thread it was said it is normal time so 12pm sale time which works out to 4am your time.

Matty are just stupid announcing the time a different way. Thankfully it is on 3 more times of this crap.

In the Cyber Monday thread it was said it is normal time so 12pm sale time which works out to 4am your time.

Matty are just stupid announcing the time a different way. Thankfully it is on 3 more times of this crap.
    Someone said that PT was Los Angeles which is right for a 9am start so yeah normal, time for bed.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Well it has been a while since I last experienced the WSOD. Only 1 more time for me this year and then when the Palace Guards are released.

I bought the Colour of Fear pack and an extra He-Man and Battle Cat for my son for Xmas this time around

Huge custard eating power flaming_knob's Avatar
    For the Guys wanting to go to Supanova next year there are 3-4 hotels to stay in within about a 10 minute walk. The cheapest I stayed in was last year at the F1. It is bare minimum lodgings but if you are going just to buy stuff and meet people you probably won't care where you are staying. It is cheap and the vending machines on the ground floor have frozen meals and a microwave.

There are closer hotels but you'll be paying a lot more. If you guys make it I'll be working there. I'll have a Supanova T-shirt on so I'll try to get some kind of MOTU hat.

Or maybe we could organise a meeting place and time???
    We don't need no education...

Yes you do, you've just used a double negative!

I am expecting we would all get together away from Supernova for dinner or something. I am quite happy to stay at a cheap hotel so the F1 sounds good to me

Hey all,

i started a thread in the Aussie Fan page, i thought we could gather all info about a meet up in the thread instead of going back & forth in this thread..org aussie get together thread.

I've included the time & date for supernova & the hotel flaming knob suggested,it's the cheapest & nearest hotel.

if you have any more info or thoughts just add them to the thread, which i'll link in my signature,

Let's get this party started!!

http://www.supanova.com.au/show-information/sydney/

http://www.hotelsone.com/sydney-hote...FQTUbgodTjSl_g

Last edited by skelehorde; November 29, 2010 at 06:11pm.