Page 182 of 292 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232282 ... LastLast
Results 4,526 to 4,550 of 7291

Thread: Australians out there

I still can't see any images of Sy-klone ... damn!

They keep on taking it down.

Oh wait ... finally saw it ... Ummm ... I am slightly underwhelmed ...
    Last edited by Yogopop; December 2, 2010 at 11:07pm.
    TOP 5 MOTUC MUST HAVES:
    1. Mermista
    2. Angella
    3. 200X Sorceress
    4. Snake Armor He-man & She-ra (See here for Hunter Knight's custom) 2-Pack
    5. Madame Razz w Broom

Heroic Warrior Master of Disguise's Avatar
    Yogopop, I agree.

I'm sure he's gonna look way better in person, I don't mind him....except for that ring.

can someone pm me the link ? - damn mods keep removing them!

EDIT: Thanks for the links guys!!

Sy-Klone looks awesome! I really liked the 200x version over the vintage - this is a very nice mix

He-Boy: I know all about your Hanna Montana collection!!
    Single colour shirts are much cheaper, and I can print em myself ... We could perhaps look at doing full-colour shirts down the track, if the greet kicks-off and gathers a following. But for such a small production run, the set-up costs would be too great unless we had atleast 100 ppl ordering shirts. Thats not to say we can't have a full-colour logo/artwork - it will just have to be toned-down to one colour if we decide to do t-shirts ... thats just what I would recommend
    Last edited by -TRaP-JaW-; December 3, 2010 at 04:11pm.

Yay! My Grizzlor turned up! I took him out of the blister and this was left behind...

Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    Yay! My Grizzlor turned up! I took him out of the blister and this was left behind...
    http://members.optusnet.com.au/~dankonbak/mypic51.jpg
    I have never seen the whole boot removed before. Is it repairable?

Yeah, it just popped back on. Good as new - except for the fact that the ankle is very loose. If he holds a weapon, he falls over.

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    WOW!!! Ive only been off the air for a week, but theres so much to catch up on!

Firstly in regards to the Get together, we should really decide on a Name for the group?

Ideas gang?

then we can start playing around with T-shirt options and submit design ideas!

Cheers Aj

(Ps I love SyKlone, Glad the rings removable, I like options!)
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Yeah, it just popped back on. Good as new - except for the fact that the ankle is very loose. If he holds a weapon, he falls over.
    http://members.optusnet.com.au/~dankonbak/mypic52.jpg
    I had a similar thing happen with my Moss Man but it was the whole leg. When it happened my initial thought was "OH NO!!!!!! It has finally happened to me". The leg popped straight back on so there were no issues. I have been pretty lucky so far and I don't want to be one of the unlucky ones with seriously bad QC.

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    Firstly in regards to the Get together, we should really decide on a Name for the group?

Ideas gang?

then we can start playing around with T-shirt options and submit design ideas!

Cheers Aj
    To summary, the names bandied about so far are;

.ORGANS
    MOCA - Masters of Australian Collectors
    MOA - Masters of Australia

I think that is it. Any other names?

Central Coast. Down Under. Southside Hell!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post

To summary, the names bandied about so far are;

.ORGANS

I think that is it. Any other names?
    T.J also came up with

MODU - Masters of Down Under

i also think this could work

He-man.org & the Masters of Down Under

have the .org in small print & this could be done like the original banner for the he-man & the masters of the universe cartoon series.
    Last edited by skelehorde; December 4, 2010 at 12:42am.
    Skelehorde's Org Feedback

Skelehorde wants - Black Belt Leech - Beastman Green Whip - Nightstalker rotoplast

I thought of Eterians Down under (EDU)

or 'Antipodean Eternians'

Definition-an·tip·o·de·an [ an tėppə d ən ] or An·tip·o·de·an [ an tėppə d ən ]
    adjective
    Definition:

of Australia and New Zealand: coming from or relating to Australia or New Zealand

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    Eterians Down under (EDU)
    That's my favourite so far

I've added the names to the thread & so far we have 7 names. How about when we have 15 names we hold a vote(poll thread for 2 weeks) & then hold another finals vote for the top 3 to decide the name

.ORGANS

MODU - Masters of Down Under

He-man.org & the Masters of Down Under

Eternians Down under

Antipodean Eternians

Skelehorde wants - Black Belt Leech - Beastman Green Whip - Nightstalker rotoplast

Do we need a name?
    Can't we just get some He-Man.org shirts made up? I'm sure Val will let us.

But if we must have a name, I like "Grayskull Warriors" with the Grayskull ring logo, same as the avatar under my user name:
    <----

Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    Do we need a name?
    This how i feel as well. i would prefer an org shirt more than any other, maybe with Australians out there with the user name of those attending on the back.

if everyone could agree on this i think it would work. i mean He-man.org is what it is all about

I'll add Grayskull Warriors to the list as well.

Can we get the he-man.org t-shirts? I didn't think they were available any more, that is why we have been thinking for names

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    Can we get the he-man.org t-shirts? I didn't think they were available any more, that is why we have been thinking for names
    They stopped selling the printed logo tees (battle armor,horde logo,ninjor,mosquitor,etc...) due to a threat from Mattel, i think the original he-man.org shirt was a fund raiser but Scott suggested getting some made up,with the permission of Val, which shouldnt be a problem if they are a one off thing & not sold for profit , not 100% sure though

Do we need a name?

But if we must have a name, I like "Grayskull Warriors" with the Grayskull ring logo, same as the avatar under my user name:
    <----
    I like the sound of Grayskull Warriors.

I can't believe you keep getting these figures where if joints are not loose, it's the paint app - in this case, half a leg comes off lol. My mailer/packaging for Grizzlor was squashed in the main box it arrived in (oddly on a sunday???), thankfully i ordered two so i still have a MOC version.

Do we need a name?

<----
    I liked the other suggestions but this one seems to really fit the bill (for me anyway). Grayskull Warriors sounds pretty cool too
    Last edited by MrRoboto; December 5, 2010 at 08:27am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Huge custard eating power flaming_knob's Avatar
    I'm also digging Grayskull warriors...

This is just a thought. Black T-shirt or polo. On the front the He-man red cross over the heart area with "Grayskull warriors" below it.

Our names on the back with the different faction logos scattered around it. Or if we are really keen and artistic, a rough picture close up of Grayskulls drawbridge, open, with our names inside. maybe the datesomewhere in there. Would that be too much work?
    We don't need no education...

Yes you do, you've just used a double negative!

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Do we need a name?

<----
    I like Grayskull Warriors too, is it possible to print on a polo shirt, id rather wear a polo shirt but thats just me no real biggie if not possible.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Do any of you guys have a completeTeela (with Zoar) to trade/sell? She can be loose (teehee) or MOC...
    I have MOC Keldor, Adora, Grizzlor & Whiplash to trade..

Has anyone received their cyber Sale packages yet? Mine has been sitting with customs for 2 days now.

Has anyone been hit by hidden charges from UPS on their Matty purchases before? I haven't yet, but I get a bad feeling it's going to happen.

I was thinking a polo shirt is a better option, I have a lot of 'Show' Polos that I have had made up when Ive done theatre. the title and image are embroidered on, and smaller, so the shirts really wearable.

have pics if you like?

[/CENTER]

My Cyber Sale items arrived this morning.

The funny thing is, as I get into work, I see the UPS van pull up at the same time. The guy opens the back of the van and throws my box on the ground! I mean, there was force behind it. I was so tempted to say something to him (mind you, at this point I was only assuming that it was my delivery - it could have been anyone from my building), but then I tought that, knowing my luck, he will deliver my next package too and who knows what would happen to that one. Although he didn't know it was my delivery, he knew that I caught him because he looked really sheepish.

Interestingly, I contacted UPS yesterday to ask why my package hadn't moved from their melbourne depot for 2 days.....

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    My Cyber Sale items arrived this morning.

The funny thing is, as I get into work, I see the UPS van pull up at the same time. The guy opens the back of the van and throws my box on the ground! I mean, there was force behind it. I was so tempted to say something to him (mind you, at this point I was only assuming that it was my delivery - it could have been anyone from my building), but then I tought that, knowing my luck, he will deliver my next package too and who knows what would happen to that one. Although he didn't know it was my delivery, he knew that I caught him because he looked really sheepish.

Interestingly, I contacted UPS yesterday to ask why my package hadn't moved from their melbourne depot for 2 days.....
    Thats the only problem, you say something then you leave yourself open for him to damage your next delivery as you stated, sucks dosent it, im lucky as our delivery guy is friendly, i live in a culda-sac and even if he is driving into the street and not delivering to me he still waves, only problem is that they leave our stuff on our porch when we arent home, no major issue as we live in a quiet street and neighbourhood and saves me going to the post office, just if we are away then it may sit there for a few days, but the father in law always checks on our place.

Also to you Ghostbusters collectors, has there been any mention of the Marshmallow man at all? I just skimmed the forums on matty but didnt see anything, i was looking at the Monday Cyber Sale and was thinking of buying a few Ghostbusters to display loose, as a kid i was very loyal to masters and wouldnt collect anything else but ive always wanted a marshmallow man and will get 1 when he is released.
    Last edited by lorde trooper; December 8, 2010 at 04:24am.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

I'm home now and have opened the white mailers. He-Man looks ok, maybe a little too tanned, but the paintwork is good. On e of them has wig hair, but it's not too bad. Skeletor, well,.... actually, he's ok. I am going to paint his skull white on this one so the bad green wash doesn't matter. One of them has some hardcore muscle shading going on (my second release one has very little). I noticed that Battle Cat came in a glossy white mailer this time.

Edit: For anyone who cares, Battle Cat came in a glossy white mailer this time. And they removed the "Made in China. Mattel Canada...." text off the back of his packaging.
    Last edited by He-Boy; December 8, 2010 at 05:22am.