Page 183 of 293 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193233283 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,575 of 7303

Thread: Australians out there

Central Coast. Down Under. Southside Hell!
    Hey all, does anyone have a spare loose orb from the king grayskull reissue that you would be keen to sel?

I might have to get the whole figure but i thought i'd ask.

Cheersl
    Skelehorde's Org Feedback

Skelehorde wants - Black Belt Leech - Beastman Green Whip - Nightstalker rotoplast

I caved and bought the new 2 packs of ebay today, at about $140 shipped for both thats double what i paid for both the first sets, which evens out what i have paid for all 4, thats how i rationalised it anyway........nerd alert........
    MOTUC is my thing!

Can someone help me in the December sales. I missed Roboto and GRizllor the last 2 months but plan on getting them when they are re-released. I don't want to miss Buzz Off.

I was hoping one of you guys could grab me a Buzz Off please PM me if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by r_r_r_22 View Post
    Can someone help me in the December sales. I missed Roboto and GRizllor the last 2 months but plan on getting them when they are re-released. I don't want to miss Buzz Off.

If all you want is buzz-off i'll have a spare....
    MOTUC is my thing!

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar

Was going to say my sub is taking care of my order this month otherwise no prob.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by DaBigfella View Post
    If all you want is buzz-off i'll have a spare....
    Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Was going to say my sub is taking care of my order this month otherwise no prob.
    Thanks guys. I'll definitely grab on off your hands. Who wants him the least out of the both of you?

Quote Originally Posted by DaBigfella View Post
    I caved and bought the new 2 packs of ebay today, at about $140 shipped for both thats double what i paid for both the first sets, which evens out what i have paid for all 4, thats how i rationalised it anyway........nerd alert........
    I'd love to see a comparison pic of Mer-Man's blue skin compaired to Skelly and Faker when you get them

Thanks guys. I'll definitely grab on off your hands. Who wants him the least out of the both of you?
    Sorry, my sub is looking after my order this month. Sorry for the confusion.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Anyone have a Green Zoar Armor & Stand to sell?
    If so, hit me up!!
    Thanks guys!

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    Anyone have a Green Zoar Armor & Stand to sell?
    If so, hit me up!!
    Thanks guys!
    Sorry bud cant help, The Zoar stuff and the Faker weapons are the only things Im keeping, but if any of you guys want any other bits just let me know!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Hmm... What about a complete Weapons Pak 2?
    I'll pay top dollar!
    Or I can trade Keldor, Grizzlor and my 2nd Buzz Off. (Buzz Off is in transit already!)

Central Coast. Down Under. Southside Hell!
    I just received my latest purchase, Mo-larr/Skele 2-pack Autographed by creators Seth Green + Matthew Senreich.

Last edited by skelehorde; December 15, 2010 at 02:07am.
    Skelehorde's Org Feedback

Skelehorde wants - Black Belt Leech - Beastman Green Whip - Nightstalker rotoplast

Never mind on getting me that Buzz Off figure. He was still availabale when I woke up.

Huge custard eating power flaming_knob's Avatar
    Awesome news on your Buzz off figure rrr22. We need more figures lasting at least 6-12 hours. Then at least we don't have to get up so early in the morning and be zombified at work all day.

Are you guys all getting multiple palace guard sets or just the one. I think loads of people will be getting 2 or 3 sets and it will be a ***** fight to get any. and grayskull stands on top of that...

Has anyone tried the bundle ordering page yet?
    We don't need no education...

Yes you do, you've just used a double negative!

I just completed a successful transaction with Oz-Scott. Fully recommended

Thanks mate

Quote Originally Posted by claw guy 3 View Post
    I just completed a successful transaction with Oz-Scott. Fully recommended

Thanks mate
    Right back at you sir!

And I just sent you a PM about trade #2!

Quote Originally Posted by flaming_knob View Post
    Awesome news on your Buzz off figure rrr22. We need more figures lasting at least 6-12 hours. Then at least we don't have to get up so early in the morning and be zombified at work all day.

Are you guys all getting multiple palace guard sets or just the one. I think loads of people will be getting 2 or 3 sets and it will be a ***** fight to get any. and grayskull stands on top of that...

Has anyone tried the bundle ordering page yet?
    I always use the bundle page, always works for me and will be getting 3 sets of guards, 4 figures to display and 1 MOC.

ALSO: Congrats to The Fallen for the below, how were you selected and what was involved. Congrats.

Answers to WTFWTK 2.50!
    Mattel has once again provided answers to your questions.
    Thanks again to them for taking the time to answer these!
    Check out their answers to your Round 50 questions!

This round of questions were selected by TheFallen,
    and proofed against old Q&As by Uncle Montork.
    Thanks to them for their help!
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    I always use the bundle page, always works for me and will be getting 3 sets of guards, 4 figures to display and 1 MOC.

ALSO: Congrats to The Fallen for the below, how were you selected and what was involved. Congrats.

Answers to WTFWTK 2.50!
    Mattel has once again provided answers to your questions.
    Thanks again to them for taking the time to answer these!
    Check out their answers to your Round 50 questions!

This round of questions were selected by TheFallen,
    and proofed against old Q&As by Uncle Montork.
    Thanks to them for their help!
    I just got a PM one day from Val asking if I was interested in picking the questions. My personal theory is I asked a question in a WTFWTK so they just picked me.

Ever since the introduction of other Q&A's and Ask Matty, the WTFWTK has been dying a slow death. By picking the users to choose the questions they are trying to get more interest in it again.

On a different note, do any of you guys listen to the Roast Gooble Dinner podcast?
    I am way behind (episode 7) but it is pretty cool and sometimes very funny. I listen to it on the drive to and from work.

I would like to ask the RGD guys if they know about Battle Snax but my memory of them has faded so I don't really know how to word the question.

Speaking of Battle Snax, I posted in this thread the old Battle Snax poster and it had never been seen before. I think some people would like to see more of it

Have you seen the Break drink poster on eBay? It is going for stupid money.

I remember getting MOTU stickers on prima-like drinks, but I can't remember the brand. Maybve it was Break.

Regarding the roast gooble dinners, I've listened to two and I'm left unsure of what I think of them. I think that they are something that you need to listed to while doing something - driving, on the train, etc. I've listened to them just at home and sometimes the rambling has been a lil bit irritating. Mind you though, I'm an aries and don't have much patience at the best of times. Sitting still for 1.5 hours+ is a big ask.
    Last edited by He-Boy; December 16, 2010 at 07:35pm.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    Have you seen the Break drink poster on eBay? It is going for stupid money.

I remember getting MOTU stickers on prima-like drinks, but I can't remember the brand. Maybe it was Break.
    I have some of the stickers at home... The art is shocking!! I picked them up in an eBay lot years ago. The side of the carton with the sticker on it has been cut out, so the stickers are still in mint contition. I think I have some scans on my PC. I might even have some on photobucket, but that site is blocked and I can't access it at work.
    I would love to own that poster though! (I wouldn't pay more than $50 for it!)

EDIT:
    Found em! Thank you iphone photobucket app!

Last edited by Oz-Scott; December 16, 2010 at 08:42pm.

Heroic Warrior Master of Disguise's Avatar
    Were Battle Snax chips? I remember buying Masters of the Universe chips when I was younger, similar to Toobs, or were they Toobs?

I don't know if I'm the only one that remembers this, or I'm confusing it with something else, but I'm sure there were Masters of the Universe chocolates(like Cadbury furry friends style chocolates) where you could get a water based transfer tat by adding water to the inside of the outer package or something, and sticking it on your arm for a bit, or some ******** like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Disguise View Post
    Were Battle Snax chips? I remember buying Masters of the Universe chips when I was younger, similar to Toobs, or were they Toobs?

I don't know if I'm the only one that remembers this, or I'm confusing it with something else, but I'm sure there were Masters of the Universe chocolates(like Cadbury furry friends style chocolates) where you could get a water based transfer tat by adding water to the inside of the outer package or something, and sticking it on your arm for a bit, or some ******** like that.
    I have a few of the chocolate wrapers from my childhood.
    They've been added to the site here:
    http://www.he-man.org/merchandising/section.php?id=76

And, yes, Battle Snax where chips in the 80's. If you go back thru this thead, there are some pics of the BS packs and the 3 part poster that came with them.

Heroic Warrior Master of Disguise's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    I have a few of the chocolate wrapers from my childhood.
    They've been added to the site here:
    http://www.he-man.org/merchandising/section.php?id=76

And, yes, Battle Snax where chips in the 80's. If you go back thru this thead, there are some pics of the BS packs and the 3 part poster that came with them.
    Yeah, They're the ones, Thanks Man! You kept those? Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Disguise View Post
    Yeah, They're the ones, Thanks Man! You kept those? Awesome!
    Haha. I sure did keep them. I can still remember my gran buying them for me while staying at her place on school holidays.

I still have the 3 posters up on my wall. Really good poster. Love big fluffy Grizzlor.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!