Page 190 of 292 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240290 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,750 of 7291

Thread: Australians out there

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Nice pics Aj, the first thought that came too mind was in the first 2 pics was that the guys just got hammered in one of King Randors meetings, he-mans not happy and Roboto has his head down in the dumps.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Staff of Ka - I love those 2 Environments . The 'Shrine' one is awesome. What's the second one called (with Kronis)?

BTW - last chance if anyone wants the spare MOTUC Buzz OFF I'm selling. Otherwise it's going on ebay in the next day or so
    Now Showing
    Blade
    Coming Attractions
    NA Skeletor

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Staff of Ka - I love those 2 Environments . The 'Shrine' one is awesome. What's the second one called (with Kronis)?
    Its actually the same one, just the other end!

The other 'Environment' I got is 'The temple of Anubis'

Its fantastic but very obviously 'Egyptian', and not as Generic as the Shrine.

but the Anubis statue is a separate piece, so I may find something else to go there for MOTUC, failing that Ill use it with My 'Toht' from Raiders. They are designed for 12' figures, But I think the scale works a LOT better with 6'.

aj

***Update*** Mine and Power Of 3's Vikors just arrived! (weds arvo)
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; February 1, 2011 at 10:25pm.
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Vikor arrived yesterday (tuesday morning) and i have to say, i'm really happy with him! His paint apps are fantastic and his joints are in really good condition.

I really like this figure more so now that he's in my hands and (for me anyway) it goes to show that it makes a difference between seeing a picture of a figure and having it in person.

yeah my slow sub Vikors came yesterday too!

and I agree, the paint apps and even the packaging were mint on the 2 I checked - heres hoping that the rest of the 2011 figures are up to this standard

Heroic Warrior Master of Disguise's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by -TRaP-JaW- View Post
    yeah my slow sub Vikors came yesterday too!

and I agree, the paint apps and even the packaging were mint on the 2 I checked - heres hoping that the rest of the 2011 figures are up to this standard
    You're lucky my friend, and so am I...I think. My parcel arrived today and, it looked like those delivering were all geared up for the upcoming super bowl, champions league, afl, nrl season. Thankfully everything inside was okay. They should put a fragile sticker or stamp like bbts does for peace of mind. Never had a problem with their parcels.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Disguise View Post
    You're lucky my friend, and so am I...I think. My parcel arrived today and, it looked like those delivering were all geared up for the upcoming super bowl, champions league, afl, nrl season. Thankfully everything inside was okay. They should put a fragile sticker or stamp like bbts does for peace of mind. Never had a problem with their parcels.
    Mine were exactly the same, the outter box was in awful shape, even had AU post tape around it! but the three white mailers are fine!

I really wish DR would use better Tape!

aj

[/CENTER]

My Vikors turned up today. And of course I'm eating my words because he is pretty cool. The quality is really good. I wonder if people will start complaining about tight ankles?

The only issue I have is paint issues (in areas that were hidden in the package). But they are very minor. The worst is some weird black marks on his back, but the cape covers them anyway.

Ka, I agree with you re: TRU Stratos. I wasn't expecting much from him but the slight changes in colour are so much better than the first version we got. It seems better balanced.

I have a spare Keldor and Vikor so if anyone needs one let me know.

Can you guys pls check for me those of you that have the sub, in your order history on the matty site, is your invoice for Vikor available for you to review, ive been charged for the sub back in july (order complete) but nothing for the month of january as far as orders etc indicating that Vikor has been sent.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    My Vikors turned up today. And of course I'm eating my words because he is pretty cool. The quality is really good. I wonder if people will start complaining about tight ankles?

The only issue I have is paint issues (in areas that were hidden in the package). But they are very minor. The worst is some weird black marks on his back, but the cape covers them anyway.

Ka, I agree with you re: TRU Stratos. I wasn't expecting much from him but the slight changes in colour are so much better than the first version we got. It seems better balanced.

I have a spare Keldor and Vikor so if anyone needs one let me know.
    I'm interested in Keldor, any chance you need Buzz-off as i have a spare....
    MOTUC is my thing!

I don't have Vikor yet. It would be nice if he arrives before the weekend

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Can you guys pls check for me those of you that have the sub, in your order history on the matty site, is your invoice for Vikor available for you to review, ive been charged for the sub back in july (order complete) but nothing for the month of january as far as orders etc indicating that Vikor has been sent.
    Hey LT, My invoice shows ok - it shows:
    QTY
    3 Club Eternia™ 2011 *Other $20.00 $60.00
    3 Masters of the Universe 2011 Subscription - January Figure * Boxed Shipment $20.00 $60.00

EDIT: This is for July cos you pay for the first figure when u pay for the sub don't ya? And the sub fee is basically the cost of the Sub-Only figure. January, I was only billed for the Guards and the Stands - not Vikor cos he was paid for back in July
    Last edited by -TRaP-JaW-; February 3, 2011 at 12:18am.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBigfella View Post
    I'm interested in Keldor, any chance you need Buzz-off as i have a spare....
    No, I'm all good. Do you have a Spirit of Grayskull perhaps? I'm just joking. Shoot me a PM if you're keen for Keldor.

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    Its actually the same one, just the other end!

The other 'Environment' I got is 'The temple of Anubis'
    Wow - It looks so different from the back almost a lot smaller!

It still looks awesome though!
    Now Showing
    Blade
    Coming Attractions
    NA Skeletor

Quote Originally Posted by -TRaP-JaW- View Post
    Hey LT, My invoice shows ok - it shows:
    QTY
    3 Club Eternia™ 2011 *Other $20.00 $60.00
    3 Masters of the Universe 2011 Subscription - January Figure * Boxed Shipment $20.00 $60.00

EDIT: This is for July cos you pay for the first figure when u pay for the sub don't ya? And the sub fee is basically the cost of the Sub-Only figure. January, I was only billed for the Guards and the Stands - not Vikor cos he was paid for back in July
    Thanks mate for checking, explains why then. BTW Vikor turned up today so you would be right.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

I haven't owned any of the mini comics since I was a kid. I have read the digital copies that are floating around on the net but some of the scans are horrible so I have been thinking about picking them up again.

Are they worth chasing down? Some of them are pretty pricey for what they are and I am sure a few of you on here collect them so can you please give me some advice?

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    I haven't owned any of the mini comics since I was a kid. I have read the digital copies that are floating around on the net but some of the scans are horrible so I have been thinking about picking them up again.

Are they worth chasing down? Some of them are pretty pricey for what they are and I am sure a few of you on here collect them so can you please give me some advice?
    I collect them! I've got all of them (except for 5) including some of the more expensive ones. TBH - they are what they are... so you either like them (and their stories) or you don't. So, if you (like me) enjoy reading them, then yes you should definitely track them down. If you're a casual fan, maybe not. Personally, I love them - especially the earlier comics... The artwork was great, the stories (origins of characters) a lot more interesting, and the best part - no Prince Adam

I've managed to get a few of the expensive ones quite cheaply on ebay (including the Ultimate Battleground) and at Toy fairs over the years - such as the Mega Toy Fair in SA. In fact, Galaxy Toys also in SA had heaps of rare ones that I managed to pick up VERY cheap.
    Now Showing
    Blade
    Coming Attractions
    NA Skeletor

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    I collect them! I've got all of them (except for 5) including some of the more expensive ones. TBH - they are what they are... so you either like them (and their stories) or you don't. So, if you (like me) enjoy reading them, then yes you should definitely track them down. If you're a casual fan, maybe not. Personally, I love them - especially the earlier comics... The artwork was great, the stories (origins of characters) a lot more interesting, and the best part - no Prince Adam

I've managed to get a few of the expensive ones quite cheaply on ebay (including the Ultimate Battleground) and at Toy fairs over the years - such as the Mega Toy Fair in SA. In fact, Galaxy Toys also in SA had heaps of rare ones that I managed to pick up VERY cheap.
    I remember being at Galaxy Toys when you purchased some. That is where I am thinking of heading to try my luck. I know I have passed them up so many times before at certain places that I am kind of kicking myself for wanting to start picking them up now.

I am also looking for the first Annual. I picked up one in great condition off ebay a couple of years ago thinking it was the first one with the figures but unfortunately it wasn't.

Still no Vikor for me

Hi I don't know if this has been asked before, but were the Autralian masters toy commercials different to the ones shown in the US? If so, do any survive?
    How do you like that, hero!

My fast sub Vikor has arrived.

Scored a loose Adam for about $26 from Hong Kong

No HM head or Swords and a bit dirty but cheap as

Really? Wow i sold my spare Adam at the last Parra fair for $10
    MOTUC is my thing!

How are Adam's ankles. He is one of the worst for me.

I FINALLY opened WunDar on the weekend. His ankles are shocking. He's pretty cool though. The black colous on a brunette He-Man look good.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBigfella View Post
    Really? Wow i sold my spare Adam at the last Parra fair for $10
    I don't know what a Parra fair is but I'd have given you more than $10

Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    How are Adam's ankles. He is one of the worst for me.
    They're ok. Not great but not bad either. I seem to have worse luck with Keldor ankles!

Vikor's ankles are so tight it's not funny. I feel like they are going to snap off when I move them

Hey guys! Pretty new here (pretty new to he-man in genral) picked up a classic he-man last week and since then already grabbed another 8 of the classics figures! Love them great toys! Cool to see a whole Aussie thread to.

Hey claw guy 3 if I'm ever worried about moving a figures joints I put them in te freezer for 1/2 an hour. Makes the joint hard and less prone to breaking at same time it loosens the joint. Not sure if you know this trick but it's saved me on a tone of figures

Welcome aboard Eddie! Great to meet another Aussie Collector!

as for 'Loose bits' My Marzo is terrible, but its not just his ankles, his kneees and hips are all so loose if you shake him by the shoulders he looks like hes running! BAD!

aj

[/CENTER]