Page 191 of 293 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241291 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,775 of 7306

Thread: Australians out there

Still no Vikor for me.

Heroic Warrior kinggreyskull2011's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    How are Adam's ankles. He is one of the worst for me.

I FINALLY opened WunDar on the weekend. His ankles are shocking. He's pretty cool though. The black colous on a brunette He-Man look good.
    I had that with my He-man! So are lots of ppl having these probs?

Quote Originally Posted by eddie3429 View Post
    Hey guys! Pretty new here (pretty new to he-man in genral) picked up a classic he-man last week and since then already grabbed another 8 of the classics figures! Love them great toys! Cool to see a whole Aussie thread to.

Hey claw guy 3 if I'm ever worried about moving a figures joints I put them in te freezer for 1/2 an hour. Makes the joint hard and less prone to breaking at same time it loosens the joint. Not sure if you know this trick but it's saved me on a tone of figures
    Hey eddie, welcome aboard. This is a great community here so I hope you drop in constantly.

What part of Australia are you from?

Still no Vikor for me, c'mon matty

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    Hey eddie, welcome aboard. This is a great community here so I hope you drop in constantly.

What part of Australia are you from?
    Cheers for the welcome guys!

I'm from Melbourne myself (techinacally a little out of melbourne but easier often to say melbourne )

I ain't got my Vikor yet either. happy that it should be any day though now

Quote Originally Posted by eddie3429 View Post
    Hey guys! Pretty new here (pretty new to he-man in genral) picked up a classic he-man last week and since then already grabbed another 8 of the classics figures! Love them great toys! Cool to see a whole Aussie thread to.

Hey claw guy 3 if I'm ever worried about moving a figures joints I put them in te freezer for 1/2 an hour. Makes the joint hard and less prone to breaking at same time it loosens the joint. Not sure if you know this trick but it's saved me on a tone of figures
    Welcome Eddie! I am curious about you being "new to He-Man". That's definitelty a story I'm interested to hear. Most of us (throughout the org) have a long history with MOTU so to hear about it being new to someone is rare.

Welcome Eddie! I am curious about you being "new to He-Man". That's definitelty a story I'm interested to hear. Most of us (throughout the org) have a long history with MOTU so to hear about it being new to someone is rare.
    Maybe he just came through a portal ??

Welcome Eddie!

Central Coast. Down Under. Southside Hell!
    Hey guys,

i still have a few MOC MOTUC for sale.

Whiplash $30.00

Webstor $25.00

Battle Armor He-man - 20.00

+ postage. All MOC with Mailers. Pm if interested.

Cheers
    Skelehorde's Org Feedback

Skelehorde wants - Black Belt Leech - Beastman Green Whip - Nightstalker rotoplast

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Heres hoping all you guys get your Vikors this Week.

Im hoping my Guards will rock up today. Those Im excited for....Cant decide if I should open two packs so I have the 4 guards? is that overkill I ask myself? hmmm.
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Australian here. joined last night. i've never done a "forum" thing before so please forgive any fox-paws. I'm not exactly what you would call a proper collector, but i still have all my Masters/Princess figures from when i was a bit smaller than i am now, and am looking to expand the collection.

Quote Originally Posted by becca156 View Post
    Australian here. joined last night. i've never done a "forum" thing before so please forgive any fox-paws. I'm not exactly what you would call a proper collector, but i still have all my Masters/Princess figures from when i was a bit smaller than i am now, and am looking to expand the collection.
    Hi Becca, welcome to the forum!

P.S. Everyone else here probably knows of my joining via my intro post and various other MOTU posts here over the past 2 weeks. If you don't, then hi Was on He-Man.org almost 10yrs ago, but drifted away from the forums here. Anyway, long story short - back now! From Victoria and MOTU-crazy lol! Well THAT and horror too
    Last edited by kinggreyskull2011; February 8, 2011 at 12:41am.

Central Coast. Down Under. Southside Hell!
    Howdy eddie3429 & becca156 , Welcome to the Battlegrounds of Eternia & welcome back to the Battle Mighty kinggreyskull2011, enjoy!

Skele
    Skelehorde's Org Feedback

Skelehorde wants - Black Belt Leech - Beastman Green Whip - Nightstalker rotoplast

Cheers man

Kinda a lie being NEW to he-man, i have grown up knowing of the line. i got some figures given to me from my cousins as a kid and picked up the first of the 200X toy line cause i liked the sculpt (still got most of them in box though)

Recently though i picked up pretty much all the Ghostbusters toys from Matty Collector, feel in love with their work. had a chance to score a he-man the other week. took it started researching a line and its history and have fallen in love with he man these last couple of weeks

Scored a Webstor and King Randor today! also grabbed the 1987 movie at JBHIFI

Welcome becca156! glad i'm not the only newbie !

Quote Originally Posted by skelehorde View Post
    Howdy eddie3429 & becca156 , Welcome to the Battlegrounds of Eternia & welcome back to the Battle Mighty kinggreyskull2011, enjoy!

Skele
    Thnks Skele, it's good to be back

Welcome becca156. Where in Australia are you from?

It is good to see an influx of new Aussies here and to MOTUC. The brand is expanding

If this keeps up, our little fan get together may swell in size. Yes, it hasn't been mentioned for a while so I thought I would refresh everyone's mind about the get together

If this keeps up, our little fan get together may swell in size. Yes, it hasn't been mentioned for a while so I thought I would refresh everyone's mind about the get together
    Yeah, I was thinkin about it the other day! does seem a while since it was mentioned!

aj

[/CENTER]

Thanx for the welcome!!
    Does anybody have experience with that thermoset plastic modelling clay you can purchase from craft shops?? If it lives up to it's reputation I want to try and craft replacement and new weapons from it.

My 1st set of guards just arrived, and apart from TG having a weird eye, they are really cool!

I was really shocked how small the box is, I guess I was expecting a box the size of Tytus.

ka

[/CENTER]

Welcome to the newbies - eddie3429, becca156 and kinggreyskull2011 (well not so new )

Just tried the "pledge floor cleaner fix" for a couple of figures with loose joints along with He-Boy and Yogopop and their respective loose joint figures. I hope it works!

If Vikor is any indication, then hopefully ankle problems won't be so bothersome here on end...

Quote Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
    Welcome to the newbies - eddie3429, becca156 and kinggreyskull2011 (well not so new )

Just tried the "pledge floor cleaner fix" for a couple of figures with loose joints along with He-Boy and Yogopop and their respective loose joint figures. I hope it works!

If Vikor is any indication, then hopefully ankle problems won't be so bothersome here on end...
    Amen to that!

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    My 1st set of guards just arrived, and apart from TG having a weird eye, they are really cool!

I was really shocked how small the box is, I guess I was expecting a box the size of Tytus.

ka
    I haven't even got my sub items yet. I am getting a bit worried

Thanx for the welcome!!
    Does anybody have experience with that thermoset plastic modelling clay you can purchase from craft shops?? If it lives up to it's reputation I want to try and craft replacement and new weapons from it.
    Sorry becca. I have only just started working with airdry clay to make dioramas and even then I am not very good at it.

You could try Brian-Man and Spymagician on the boards, they run Spy Monkey Creations which make weapons for MOTUC. Just do a search
    Last edited by TheFallen; February 9, 2011 at 09:31am.

I haven't even got my sub items yet. I am getting a bit worried
    Ye Gods! I would be too! I really hope they turn up soon mate!

The Guards I received today were the Extra box I ordered a day after the sale, cos I thought 'what the hell', the Guards & stands I ordered on sale morning still aint here, Im wondering if they were held back while the Postage refunds were dealt with.

BTW they came via NZ again!

aj

[/CENTER]

I think this is the longest I have had to wait since Teela. I still have my Shipping Confirmation so I am positive they got sent. I just want them to turn up.

I wouldn't be so concerned if this was mid year but because it is the first month of the 2011 sub I don't trust DR enough to be sure they haven't screwed something up. I had the issue when I had to call them to get one of my combined subs cancelled and resubmitted. They submitted the new sub but never cancelled the old one so now I should have 3 subs

I just want them to turn up to give me peace of mind

Huge custard eating power flaming_knob's Avatar
    Anyone recieved guard purchased on the sale date with economy mail? My Vikor showed up last week with 3 Mo-Larr's but nothing since...

Of the three Mo-larr's that showed up the first one I took out of the mailer was the one I planned on, and have, kept. The problem is, in the package, all of the pieces look fine except his left foot seems to be barely touching the ankle joint. So if I took him out it may just come away from the leg and looks kinda wierd... I don't know whether I should send him back or not? What do you guys think?

Do we have any updates on our supanova gathering tops? You all still keen?
    We don't need no education...

Yes you do, you've just used a double negative!

Im so glad we have a few new Aussies on board, we have lost a couple of old timers recently! sadly.

[/CENTER]

Fallen, if that's that DAS air dry stuff that comes in terracotta or white i'm not surprised your creations....leave a lot to be desired. It's not any lack of artistic talent. i've worked with that stuff before and even Michelangelo would have a hard time making anything out of it. the smell is yuck and lingers on your hands, it takes ages to go off even though it starts to dry as soon as you take it out of the packet and is crumbly and cracks and bits fall off when you paint it, it's just crap. Thermoset polymer comes in a block the size of a matchbox, in heaps of different colours including metallics, works like plasticine and sets hard in the oven. It's supposed to be incredibly easy to work with but I haven't yet tried it.