Page 202 of 292 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,050 of 7290

Thread: Australians out there

Quote Originally Posted by eddie3429 View Post
    Its is a sales section. all figures on display you can buy. prices kinda high to ($20-35 on most).. but fun setting them up.

Welcome Mick Mag!

Very nice man!
    Thanks!

Question Is that how the 200x Castle Greyskull actually looks have you got two and put them back to back? always thought it was like one piece along the front
    Yeah I have version 1 and 2 of 200X Castle Grayskull back to back. They join up really well since the opened doors (sides) fit with one another making it seem like one solid castle with 4 towers.

Might aswell update my pics too!

MOTUC is my thing!

Quote Originally Posted by DaBigfella View Post
    Very cool man! hey is that a twitch (or whatever he is called) from Toy Story 3 in the background there? i actually meant to ask about how he fits in with the classics the other day!

Speaking if the bug guys.

Today i got my Vikor, Bow and Buzz-Off... just had alot of fun toy opening... may have watched the pixel dan reviews while open the figures too... to get a good idea of them of course

Finally got my net hooked up after what seemed ages! A lot of activity has been happening i see...

I don't know where to begin lol.

* I am interested in going to Sydney for Supernova, so for now there's no reason why i shouldn't be going.

* To all you guys who've posted pics of your figures/dioramas/displays - kudos to you, there's just something about admiring other fans displays

* Yes, to fellow Melbournians, it's great to see the positivity regarding a meet-up to happen and would love some feedback on which particular day/time would be suitable e.g. friday evening? sunday midday?

* Top 10 Vintage figures:

1. ROBOTO - undoubtedly lol. 2. Kobra Khan 3. Battle Armour Skeletor 4. Clawful 5. He-Man 6. Fisto 7. Webstor 8. Battle Cat 9. Panthor 10. Hordak

* I've posted a few display pics in the main "Classics" thread, but i'll get some fresh ones here in our thread asap

Oh i meant to say about the melbourne meet up too, would love to catch up with melbourne guys for some he-man chat and some beers but work is absolutely killing me at the moment. so i have horrible availablity at the moment. let me know what you guys decide and if i can make it i will. but at this point if i say anything i could be changing it the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    I am trying to track all of the information on the Supernova meet up in June.

So far Masters Down Under seems to be the more popular choice for the name.

I have spoken with Oz-Scott and he has given some suggestions for where to have dinner and drinks Saturday night.

Itinerary
    Saturday - Supernova
    Saturday Night - Social gathering (dinner, drinks, discussions)
    Sunday - Supernova again?

Attendees
    lorde trooper
    Oz-Scott
    He-Boy
    TraP-JaW
    TheFallen
    Robzy
    MrRoboto
    Skelehorde?
    DaBigfella

Speak up if you want to be added to the list or taken off the list
    Just bumping this. Is there any reason to continue with a name and t-shirts?
    It seems some people don't want to wear them which is disappointing. I just wanted to make it easier for us all to find each other

I'm definitely interested, but for me Masters Down Under just sounds a bit off...
    MOTUC is my thing!

I'm definitely interested, but for me Masters Down Under just sounds a bit off...
    I like the double entendre it has. Do you have any suggestions as to what you would wear on a t-shirt?

Central Coast. Down Under. Southside Hell!
    Yo,

I've been away for a while(shizz crazy month), a big sorry to kinggrayskull & staff of ka , your figures should have arrived but i'm real sorry for the delay.

@TheFallen i'm in for sure. i'm gunna book my hotel this week & i'll probably head to the preview night as well if anyone else will be there for that.

As for the shirts & names, i've never been to fussed on which way we go but i did like T.J's last logo, it's in the get together thread in my signature.

Rock On!
    Skelehorde's Org Feedback

Skelehorde wants - Black Belt Leech - Beastman Green Whip - Nightstalker rotoplast

Good to see you back! and kinggrayskull can you let me know how you went with your fig, i had it here ready to send today but i'll hold off now....
    MOTUC is my thing!

I can think of only one thing to say.
    O. M. F. G. that is THE most impressive collection of plastic I have ever seen.

can I play at your house after school??

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    Just bumping this. Is there any reason to continue with a name and t-shirts?
    It seems some people don't want to wear them which is disappointing. I just wanted to make it easier for us all to find each other
    I still would like to wear a shirt. Im happy to go with whatever you guys decide, i like Masters Down Under but if it means we have another name to get others to wear it then im happy with that. Im fine either way.
    Quote Originally Posted by becca156 View Post

Ive been holding off as ive shown my collection before but you newbies havent seen it. Dabigfella has a nice collection so im going to throw my hat in the ring (so to speak) and will take more pics this week. I know Skelehorde (good to see you back buddy, looking forward to having a couple of beers with ya) was pretty impressed with my collection.

On a side note i was thinking with the meet up when we go out if the resturant is close to where im staying i was thinking of bringing my Grayskull Door to show you guys, i dont want to big note myself or anything and would be super careful with it as i paid alot for it, but know the rareity of it and was wandering is that something you may want to look at. I may not bring it but just throwing a thought out there.
    Last edited by lorde trooper; March 10, 2011 at 04:58am.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    adelaide people is there a Toy event at wayville this year?
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    Yeah there certainly is. The annual Mega Toy Fair. It is around the beginning of June.

I have the exact date on a flyer at work. I will let you know later

Australian MOTU Fanatic! Aussie Stinkor's Avatar

MOTU Aussie Gathering

Hey Guys... Id like to be part of an Aussie he-man gathering...

Here is my collection Link

Dave from Sydneyhttp://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...8&l=3361b99528

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...8&l=3361b99528

WB Skelehorde!

Hey is anyone still waiting on their slow option february sub to arrive? Mine haven't turned up yet but I got shipping confirmation on feb 16!!

got this tho:

CLASSIC!

I'm getting paid to surf He-man.org... sometimes its not a bad life

Quote Originally Posted by becca156 View Post

Wow thanks! Its a funny old hobby we have huh!
    MOTUC is my thing!

Quote Originally Posted by eddie3429 View Post
    I'm getting paid to surf He-man.org... sometimes its not a bad life
    Do u work at comics r us? I pop in there sometimes for a look

Quote Originally Posted by -TRaP-JaW- View Post
    Do u work at comics r us? I pop in there sometimes for a look
    Nah, last thing i would ever want to do is work in a comic store. i love geek culture, its my hobby. but could never do it for a living. but i'm good mates with the R Us boys, some of which (mitch and troy) moved on to their own new comic store All Star comics if you haven't heard! well worth a check in. tell them eddie sent ya

I work for the museum looking after the galleries, the Royal Exhibition building, right know getting punished trying to get King Tut up and running and ready to open in one month.

yesterday i was back of house in admin but being the friday before long weekend it was dead so i was spending time net randomly surfing

ah k kool as! I bought heaps of my 200x figures from Comics R Us back in the day cos many of them werent available in the big retail stores - I think Troy is the dude that I've chatted to a few times... Where is All Star Comics located? do they have action figures too? or just comics?

Keyboard Warrior The Blue Beetle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by -TRaP-JaW- View Post
    ah k kool as! I bought heaps of my 200x figures from Comics R Us back in the day cos many of them werent available in the big retail stores - I think Troy is the dude that I've chatted to a few times... Where is All Star Comics located? do they have action figures too? or just comics?

http://allstarcomics.com.au/index.htm

1/410 Lonsdale Street
    Melbourne VIC 3000
    (03) 9642 0071

They have some cool vintage figures on display from a variety of toy lines, but although they're for sale, it's more about the display then anything else. They have a small range of MOTUC for sale as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    4th and 5th of June. Wayville Showgrounds

Here is my current display. This will soon be changed after I finally install my shelving in what will eventually be my toy room;

I'm after some MOTUC parts for customs. If anyone has the following and would like to sell or swap, shoot me a PM, please

Need:
    Vikor head
    Moss Man modern head
    King Grayskull's cape
    Mer Man armour (either colour)
    Zodac/k head
    Scare Glow head

I've more than this but it gives you an idea. I also have a Keldor cape, Scare Glow's, Randor's and Carnivus's
    Last edited by claw guy 3; March 14, 2011 at 10:02pm.

Remember that due to daylight savings time change, the sale tonight is at 3am instead of 4am.