Page 203 of 291 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,075 of 7268

Thread: Australians out there

Cool way to display MOC and loose together TheFallen. I have sent you a PM claw guy 3 (I forgot to mention in the PM that I don't have the items you listed).
    Last edited by He-Boy; March 16, 2011 at 02:31am.

Keyboard Warrior The Blue Beetle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Remember that due to daylight savings time change, the sale tonight is at 3am instead of 4am.
    Which state are you in? It's still gonna be 4am for fans in Victoria - daylight savings doesn't end here until April 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blue Beetle View Post
    [url]
    They have some cool vintage figures on display from a variety of toy lines, but although they're for sale, it's more about the display then anything else. They have a small range of MOTUC for sale as well.
    Siiiick! - I'll suss it out some time. Thanks for the info.

Is anyone able to grab me an extra King Hssss if they are getting up for the sale tonight? I can pay cash or trade, whatevs - LMK

Quote Originally Posted by The Blue Beetle View Post
    Which state are you in? It's still gonna be 4am for fans in Victoria - daylight savings doesn't end here until April 3rd.
    I am in Sydney, so it's 3am for me instead of 4am as it was last time. The US is changing day light savings time not us.

Keyboard Warrior The Blue Beetle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I am in Sydney, so it's 3am for me instead of 4am as it was last time. The US is changing day light savings time not us.
    Whoa, good to know! I totally would have missed that! Cheers!

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    hi guys as always the sale time is in my sig...just hit the link!

Cheers AJ
    Dear Mattel, Please remember you are one of the biggest toy companies on the planet, So hows about making toys people want and NOT Excuses.

THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Sale is 2:30am SA time. I still haven't received a renewal for one of my subs so I don't know if I should risk it and hope DR fix it or put up with a 3 second sell out on matty

That sux mate, I finally got my Sub shipping notice a few hours ago, Email Matty NOW! so you get in before the knock out punch!
    Dear Mattel, Please remember you are one of the biggest toy companies on the planet, So hows about making toys people want and NOT Excuses.

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    That sux mate, I finally got my Sub shipping notice a few hours ago, Email Matty NOW! so you get in before the knock out punch!
    I already have emailed them. Basically, the way I feel now is I will just wait until the eventual rerelease if they don't fix the issue.

I can't see why they wouldn't fix it though because we have a contract.

exactly..... andto be honest -although Im a HUGE supporter of the Subs and I fought for them all that time ago- ......This year SUX!

sure I have gotten all my items so far (and Power Of 3's) but Im ****** off at the 'increase' in postage without warning, and the breaking of the 'all subs will ship prior to Sale time'.

Im locked in this year, but Im not impressed that Im so disheartened by the service already...its only March!

[/CENTER]

Awesome display TheFallen! I can't believe you're still having problems with your Sub. Can't they get it right???!!!
    Now Showing
    Two Bad
    Coming Attractions
    Modulok

Quote Originally Posted by -TRaP-JaW- View Post
    Is anyone able to grab me an extra King Hssss if they are getting up for the sale tonight? I can pay cash or trade, whatevs - LMK

Hey buddy, i can try to get one for you - provided he doesn't sell out within a couple of minutes...

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    I still haven't received a renewal for one of my subs so I don't know if I should risk it and hope DR fix it or put up with a 3 second sell out on matty
    I didn't get my renewal either. They tried to withdraw funds the same day they sent a renewal email, naturally there were no funds in the account (as it was still early compared to previous months) so i sent them an email telling them that i've deposited funds and they responded that it should automatically renew with 24-48 hrs - still nothing and that was four days ago!

I've sent them another email explaining this, i hope to hear from them soon and that the subs don't get cancelled.

By the way guys, awesome display pics once again

EDIT: TRaP-JaW, i've fixed you up for King Hiss.
    Last edited by MrRoboto; March 15, 2011 at 12:05pm.

Awesome!! Thanks MrRoboto!!! i'll pm u later today

Quote Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
    I didn't get my renewal either. They tried to withdraw funds the same day they sent a renewal email, naturally there were no funds in the account (as it was still early compared to previous months) so i sent them an email telling them that i've deposited funds and they responded that it should automatically renew with 24-48 hrs - still nothing and that was four days ago!

I've sent them another email explaining this, i hope to hear from them soon and that the subs don't get cancelled.
    Here is part of what I got from my last email requesting my renewal for March;

Thank you for contacting the Kaspersky Lab online store.

Thank you for writing regarding shipment of your purchase. Your order
    was shipped on 2/14/11 via International Postal.
    Who the hell is Kaspersky Lab? This is Bull S H I T

EDIT: I decided to call them and fix my issue. It has all been taken care of. Let me say this, emailing them does not work, you have to call them.

If anyone has any issues with DR here is the number to call including the International code;

0011-1-877-229-3743
    Last edited by TheFallen; March 15, 2011 at 07:00pm.

Quote Originally Posted by -TRaP-JaW- View Post
    Awesome!! Thanks MrRoboto!!! i'll pm u later today
    No problemo

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    Here is part of what I got from my last email requesting my renewal for March;

Who the hell is Kaspersky Lab? This is Bull S H I T

EDIT: I decided to call them and fix my issue. It has all been taken care of. Let me say this, emailing them does not work, you have to call them.

If anyone has any issues with DR here is the number to call including the International code;

0011-1-877-229-3743
    As far as i know, Kaspersky is Anti-Virus software and the company itself is a client of Digital River (among other big names in business).

Not sure why you'd get a msg from Kaspersky Lab, but in any case i'm glad you've sorted it out Fallen. I did get a response since my last post and hopefully it will renew - if not you can guess which number i'll be calling...

Do any fellow Victorians need a march figure. I want to put in an order for Evil Lyn but the postage for one is the same as two so I might as well order two figures.

Hey all,

Unfinished Displays:

Thanks for the parts help guys, PM's sent to those involved

Nice displays MrRoboto, lovin the glass cases.

I had huge trouble with the Matty 'Customer Service' dept, through emails. Total waste of ***** time.

If you change your bank details (I did 'coz I got a new bank acc.) and two lots of bank details appear on the right hand side of your profile, the Default account isn't used for your sub. charges. The moron's at CS didn't seem to have any idea what I was talking about.
    You can't delete a bank account off there but I ended up changing both bank accounts on my profile as the same account. It's really confusing unless you've had the problem but that's how I got my sub. renewal working again.

I think one account is for normal purchases and the other is for your sub. It doesn't say that anywhere on the site that I could see. Pain in the butt

Thanks claw guy 3, much appreciated!

On another note, has this thread (kinda) stalled or what? LoL...

Final Fantasy SNOW figure MIB for sale !

Howdy, I recently bought this figure for my partner, but he already has him, so I thought Id offer him here before heading over to Ebay.

I would like $35 (au) plus postage for him,but will accept offers.

this pic is of my partners Loose figure and the MIB one Im selling!

If interested please PM me.

Cheers Aj

[/CENTER]

Maybe you should sell the loose one AJ, he's done something to **** off Major Force!
    MOTUC is my thing!

Quote Originally Posted by DaBigfella View Post
    Maybe you should sell the loose one AJ, he's done something to **** off Major Force!
    LOL You aint kiddin Mr Force looks Peeved!

[/CENTER]

Has this thread become a poisoned chalice? LoL, no-one has posted (till now) in almost a week!

Ok Bugga it Im back, I missed the place! Im still picky about where I post in the main forums, but I am a devotee of the chat!

Hello boys!

[/CENTER]

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Welcome back, i noticed you hadnt drifted too far away which was good to see.

Also on Supernova we really have to work out who is going, i was only really going for the meet-up as Supernova is good but i only really follow motu, i did however finish off my x-men DVD collection at xmas and am taking more of an interest in the marvel series so i guess i could check that out, get some comics.

I dont care even if there is 4 or 5 of us, just need to know as im swapping work weekends to go. Just for the record im all for the T-Shirts as well, dont care what the logo is just thought it would be something different, if we dont get them then no real lose either.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!