Page 223 of 292 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233273 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,575 of 7289

Thread: Australians out there

Quote Originally Posted by -TRaP-JaW- View Post
    Here is another wild prediction out of left field - I think we will be seeing Evilseed revealed next weekend!!
    That would be cool. The 200X characters have been some of the best IMO. I have a feeling that Evil Seed will outshine Moss Man.

Quote Originally Posted by flaming_knob View Post
    I was just checking out the Clawful arrival thread. I really love the look of his new shield. I was wondering what other accessories you guys have loved or would love to see?

Clawfuls Shield has been the first "new" accessory to wow me...
    I dunno about the shield. I seems totally unnecessary to me. To be honest, if he had to come with one, I would have preferred his shield be made of something man-made that was covered in coral and stuff from being in the ocean for years. Maybe part of a shipwreck or an ancient artifact that was lost centuries ago. Having a crab shell as a shield seems wrong.

I remember TG saying that they gave him a shield because they decided (after Stratos) that everyone should have at least two accessories. Um, whattabout a second head??!! Anyway....

Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    I also have those horrible micro busts.. Arg! They're so ugly. They were given to me for my birthday years ago. Think it might be time to try and unload them too!
    Didn’t I give you some Micro Busts for your birthday too? Hangonaminute....
    Last edited by He-Boy; July 18, 2011 at 08:51pm.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    That would be cool. The 200X characters have been some of the best IMO. I have a feeling that Evil Seed will outshine Moss Man.
    As long as he looks like the 200X version and not the Filmation Onion-Head version...

I dunno about the shield. I seems totally unnecessary to me. To be honest, if he had to come with one, I would have preferred his shield be made of something man-made that was covered in coral and stuff from being in the ocean for years. Maybe part of a shipwreck or an ancient artifact that was lost centuries ago. Having a crab shell as a shield seems wrong.
    I agree. It'd be like me using a severed arm as a club.

I remember TG saying that they gave him a shield because they decided (after Stratos) that everyone should have at least two accessories. Um, whattabout a second head??!! Anyway....
    Yeah, a 200X head would would have been so amazing!
    It seems like Mattel are happy with a mediocre line...

Didn’t I give you some Micro Busts for your birthday too? Hangonaminute....
    Oh... um... Awkward...

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Oh... um... Awkward...
    So scott would you like a Baileys to wash down that size 9?
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

As long as he [Evilseed] looks like the 200X version and not the Filmation Onion-Head
    Totally. I'm thinking they might try multiple heads but at long as the body's 200X and we get the non-bud 200X head then all will be ok.
    Last edited by He-Boy; July 18, 2011 at 11:39pm.

Huge custard eating power flaming_knob's Avatar
    I also have those horrible micro busts.. Arg! They're so ugly. They were given to me for my birthday years ago. Think it might be time to try and unload them too!
    Did you see they were going to make more of those just before NECA pulled the plug. I think it was Buzz-off and some other ones... Can't quite remember. I wish they had have just pumped more cash into the Stactions...

I'd love an Evil seed. But you guys are right. He'd have to be the 200X.

Are you guys excited for the weekend?
    Last edited by flaming_knob; July 18, 2011 at 11:34pm.
    We don't need no education...

Yes you do, you've just used a double negative!

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    So scott would you like a Baileys to wash down that size 9?
    LOL. Size 10. And, no that's fine, I'm pretty sure He-Boy was just rewrapping gifts that he didn't want.. *whispers* That's the kind of person he is...

Totally. I'm thinking they might try multi
    Multi versions of Evil Seed?
    EDIT Just saw your edit... I'd be happy with that!

Did you see they were going to make more of those just before NECA pulled the plug. I think it was Buzz-off and some other ones... Can't quite remember. I wish they had have just pumped more cash into the Stactions...
    Agreed!! I still want that Faker!! It's a shame what happened there..

Are you guys excited for the weekend?
    I know someone who's so excited he's taken Thursday and Friday off work!!! Daniel? LOL
    Last edited by Oz-Scott; July 18, 2011 at 11:59pm.

Just had a look to see if there was any new news on Matty and they mentioned the usual how the subs for MotUC, GB & Voltron go on sale this friday but they added this:

"P.S. Not only will the subscriptions go on sale Friday at 2 p.m. PT, but I'll have a HUGE announcement. Don't miss it!"

Any guesses?

Micro Busts? Not. LoL.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
    Just had a look to see if there was any new news on Matty and they mentioned the usual how the subs for MotUC, GB & Voltron go on sale this friday but they added this:

"P.S. Not only will the subscriptions go on sale Friday at 2 p.m. PT, but I'll have a HUGE announcement. Don't miss it!"

Any guesses?

Micro Busts? Not. LoL.
    So again I'm thinking of the Grayskull door... Imagine if TG announces.... wait for it.... The big surprise is... The Gun turret at the top of Grayskull! I'm putting it out to the universe. Please give me this.

Multi versions of Evil Seed?
    EDIT Just saw your edit...
    It wasn't an edit - my iPhone can't handle my big man hands and I accidentally posted halfway through typing.

I know someone who's so excited he's taken Thursday and Friday off work!!! Daniel? LOL
    I'm so blah with work at the moment that I'll take any excuse for time off.

flaming_knob, are you serious about the turret. I think it'd make a cool diarama piece.

flaming_knob, are you serious about the turret. I think it'd make a cool diarama piece.
    It's just a wish... And I think it would be cooler than the rack by far.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post

Any guesses?

Micro Busts? Not. LoL.
    HAHA. No to Micro Busts!! LOL.
    I reckon it's a second exclusive sub figure! (But it'll be delivered at the 6month mark.)

So again I'm thinking of the Grayskull door... Imagine if TG announces.... wait for it.... The big surprise is... The Gun turret at the top of Grayskull! I'm putting it out to the universe. Please give me this.
    YES! I would love that!!! The 4HM would rock that thing!!

It wasn't an edit - my iPhone can't handle my big man hands and I accidentally posted halfway through typing.

"Man hands" LOLOLOL.

It's just a wish... And I think it would be cooler than the rack by far.
    Co-sign!!!

What time (our time) and day do the reveals happen...I may chck a Sickie so we can all chat! (I hate my job)

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    What time (our time) and day do the reveals happen...I may chck a Sickie so we can all chat! (I hate my job)
    Owwww.... You hate your job? There is a club for that. It's called everybody!

Sorry, old Drew Carrey joke.

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    I was just checking out the Clawful arrival thread. I really love the look of his new shield. I was wondering what other accessories you guys have loved or would love to see?

Clawfuls Shield has been the first "new" accessory to wow me.
    I like the shield too but for me the best new accessory for me was Scareglows curse of Grayskull. Mainly for the detail and how it was factored into the bios.

Spewing about the 2pks, they had sooo much potential if done right. The she-ra/supergirl 2pk im not fussed on at all not even repaints. No wonder they arent moving.

Hot wheel cars are a cool idea, i know theyve been done before but look good.

Welcome back Scott. I like the pics (outdoor ones) you took.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

I got my clawful yesterday, he is AWESOME, and the shield looks great! And Scott, if you do decide to offload those hotwheels let me know, i'll be hunting all these new ones for sure, and i think i missed out on a couple of those 0X maccas toys too....
    MOTUC is my thing!

Owwww.... You hate your job? There is a club for that. It's called everybody!

Sorry, old Drew Carrey joke.
    Unfortunately, it's true. Well, not for all of us, so anyone who likes their job, keep it to yourself - we don't want to hear about it; you'll just make us more depressed!

AJ, Yogopop got some details from Darkspector regarding the reveal times of SDCC2010. Going by that, it seems that the first thing revealed worked out to be about 4:45am on the Thursday (which was Wednesday preview night in the US at 8:35pm EST - someone let me know if I calculated this incorrectly). Hopefully Yogo will post the full list of when everything was revealed.

We're supposed to expect anything early Sat (our time) but with so many announcements, I'm expecting info to trickle in beginning Thurs (hopefully). One thing to note is that last year the list of reveals was leaked, which probably started things off early. I doubt we'll be that lucky this year.

AJ, Yogopop got some details from Darkspector regarding the reveal times of SDCC2010. Going by that, it seems that the first thing revealed worked out to be about 4:45am on the Thursday (which was Wednesday preview night in the US at 8:35pm EST - someone let me know if I calculated this incorrectly). Hopefully Yogo will post the full list of when everything was revealed.
    Man. They start on a wednesday night. I didn't know SDCC went on for so long. I think I will have to get out to one of those one day. Has anyone been been to one in the US before?

Has anyone been been to one in the US before?
    I haven't, but if I was gonna go to one, it would probably be next year's - being the 30 year anniversary of he-man n all - gonna be pretty huge for MOTU fans I'd imagine

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Welcome back Scott. I like the pics (outdoor ones) you took.
    Thanks man!!

Quote Originally Posted by DaBigfella View Post
    I got my clawful yesterday, he is AWESOME, and the shield looks great! And Scott, if you do decide to offload those hotwheels let me know, i'll be hunting all these new ones for sure, and i think i missed out on a couple of those 0X maccas toys too....
    You'll be the first to know DBF! (I don't have any of the Macca's toys tho)

Man. They start on a wednesday night. I didn't know SDCC went on for so long. I think I will have to get out to one of those one day. Has anyone been been to one in the US before?
    DaBigFella has been! He was telling me about it last time I went over to his place. I think he went the year King Grayskull was released.. Andrew?

Quote Originally Posted by -TRaP-JaW- View Post
    I haven't, but if I was gonna go to one, it would probably be next year's - being the 30 year anniversary of he-man n all - gonna be pretty huge for MOTU fans I'd imagine
    We should do a group tour!!

Also, I saw this on FB this morning (I've not been to the main forums, so I dunno if it's already been posted?)

Quote Originally Posted by DaBigfella View Post
    I got my clawful yesterday, he is AWESOME, and the shield looks great!
    That's awesome. What postage option did you choose???

Oz-Scott That pic is up but everyone is debating whether it is MOTUC or Filmation in preparation for the 30th anniversary and posible Filmation rights announcement.

That's awesome. What postage option did you choose???

Oz-Scott That pic is up but everyone is debating whether it is MOTUC or Filmation in preparation for the 30th anniversary and posible Filmation rights announcement.
    DBF has 6 (I think) subs with express post. (His subs are for him and some guys at the OzFigurama forums.)

And, oh, okay. Thanks for the heads up. I'll have a look.

And, oh, okay. Thanks for the heads up. I'll have a look.

Don't rush over mate. Mostly *****ing about his wrist bracers and how dark his tan is...

DBF has 6 (I think) subs with express post. (His subs are for him and some guys at the OzFigurama forums.)
    ive thought about that idea before for some of us here, get all our subs together with express. we get em safer and Faster!

[/CENTER]

Also, I saw this on FB this morning (I've not been to the main forums, so I dunno if it's already been posted?)
    http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g2...emanstatue.jpg
    Pokemon!!!!

Edit – OMG! The sub items have been revealed on matty. You are all gonna freak!!!!!!!
    2012 Club Eternia!
    (I imagine that it ok to post this considering that the link is live on Matty)
    Last edited by He-Boy; July 19, 2011 at 11:54pm.

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!! man that is good....

Did you see the first 3 figures for the year??? And the 3 pack!!!
    Last edited by flaming_knob; July 20, 2011 at 12:02am.