Page 234 of 292 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244284 ... LastLast
Results 5,826 to 5,850 of 7291

Thread: Australians out there

Clawful has arrived at the Robzy residence...

As Pixel Dan would say: "It's comparison time..."

Comparison with "Buzz off" legs version...

And with "Skeletor" legs version... (This is the one I had when I was a kid)

With shield...

Now Showing
    Blade
    Coming Attractions
    Baby Skeletor (just kidding)

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    AWESOME pics guys!!

Was it hard to pack up your 200X stuff Scott?
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Great set up Scott. What did you use for the Grayskull Door backdrop?

Very nice pictures Robzy. If you were going to quote Pixel Dan you could have also given us a "Hey Guys"

Good to see you back posting again

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    Was it hard to pack up your 200X stuff Scott?
    Not as hard as I thought it would be. As much as I LOVE the 200X line (and I do!), as the Classics line grows, it's more and more obvious that that it's the superior line. The 200X line, while the sculpts and detail are amazing, the paint apps and inconsistent figure sizes let them down.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    Great set up Scott. What did you use for the Grayskull Door backdrop?
    That's my (lame) attempt at sculpting a castle face..

@ Scott and Robzy - wicked pics fellas! It's always nice to see other collectors displays. The orb stand is a nice touch. Can't wait for the Grayskull door to arrive! As for Clawful, i'm glad they went with Buzz-Off/Whiplash legs. I think it looks heaps better when in comparison with the vintage.

My Zodak & TJ turned up today. I bought Zodak for my MOC collection when he first came out but never had one for my loose collection. As for TJ, i have him MOC & loose but now i have Kronis too! Can't wait for MEF & Megator to show up next month.

Got my Captain Glenn today changed her straight to Marlena and the royal family is done!
    MOTUC is my thing!

Huge custard eating power flaming_knob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    I packed up my 200X display on the weekend and now it's a "Classics" display.. It's a little directionless at the moment, but that'll change as the line grows. I still need to redo and reprint the backdrops, but here it is at it currently stands:
    Hey Scott. In the first pic it looks like you have a MOC Kronis. Did you do that yourself or pick it up somewhere?
    We don't need no education...

Yes you do, you've just used a double negative!

Quote Originally Posted by DaBigfella View Post
    Got my Captain Glenn today changed her straight to Marlena and the royal family is done!
    Pic, please DBF!! (I Love seeing your display!)

Quote Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
    @ Scott and Robzy - wicked pics fellas! It's always nice to see other collectors displays. The orb stand is a nice touch. Can't wait for the Grayskull door to arrive! As for Clawful, i'm glad they went with Buzz-Off/Whiplash legs. I think it looks heaps better when in comparison with the vintage.
    Thanks Frank! My orb holder was made by DaBigfella, and he also gave me the gold base that it's standing on! He's an amazingly generous guy!

Quote Originally Posted by flaming_knob View Post
    Hey Scott. In the first pic it looks like you have a MOC Kronis. Did you do that yourself or pick it up somewhere?
    Bit of both... The card insert was made and sent to me by our very own -TRaP-JaW-. I cut the bubble open at the bottom, pulled the card out, swapped the TJ/Kronis parts around, added the new name insert, and glued the new name and picture on the back.
    I took a quick pic this morning before work:

Did you guys see the news article about Melendy Britt and Alan Oppenheimer appearing at Power-Con? They would be so cool to meet. Alanís voice for Skeletor is the Skeletor Iíll always deem No.1, and I donít think weíll ever get a better She-Ra. IMO Melendyís She-Ra was perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    Did you guys see the news article about Melendy Britt and Alan Oppenheimer appearing at Power-Con? They would be so cool to meet. Alanís voice for Skeletor is the Skeletor Iíll always deem No.1, and I donít think weíll ever get a better She-Ra. IMO Melendyís She-Ra was perfect.
    I stopped paying attention when I realised there was no chance of me going to it

I stopped paying attention when I realised there was no chance of me going to it
    Ditto, I have never even opened a thread with 'Powercon' in the title!

also I just got my August sub renewal. its correct for both MEF AND Megator!

....for once I dont mind getting it after the US collectors!

[/CENTER]

Queen Marlena Bio

Hey guys.

I bought a Queen Marlena along with a couple of other SDCC items from ebay, and as I am an opener, I don't actually need the bio card or the insert saying "Marlena".

I don't know if that's of any use to anyone, but let me know and I can post them to you.

Otherwise, I'll bin them.

My new camera has arrived. Finally a decent camera to hopefully take decent photos. Now I will find out if my bad photos were a result of my last camera or if I am a bad photographer

I am going to be going crazy with MOTUC pictures as soon as the Grayskull Door arrives

Quote Originally Posted by retcon View Post
    Hey guys.

I bought a Queen Marlena along with a couple of other SDCC items from ebay, and as I am an opener, I don't actually need the bio card or the insert saying "Marlena".

I don't know if that's of any use to anyone, but let me know and I can post them to you.

Otherwise, I'll bin them.
    I'd love them if they're still available.

Thanks Frank! My orb holder was made by DaBigfella, and he also gave me the gold base that it's standing on! He's an amazingly generous guy!
    That's awesome, glad to hear it!

Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    They would be cool to meet, I wish they'd come here for one of our conventions, it'd arguably be better them than some of those others that they bring out. Agree with you about AO being the best Skele voice and MB as She-Ra. Her voice was a part of reason i liked She-Ra. Sad but true...

Getting in on the photo's, here are some:

Kronis with Capt. Glenn's rifle...

'Battleground Capt. Glenn Teela'...

Sister's in arms...
    Last edited by MrRoboto; August 13, 2011 at 07:30am.

Awhile ago I started a diorama project of a Stone Wall. I have now finally finished it.

Here are some pics;

Here it is in action;

Amazing pics Fallen!! That camera is paying for itself already!!

Nice pics Frank, that last pic really shows how cheap Marlena's eye's look. Argh! Damn Mattel!

Hello Everyone,

I was just wondering if there were any other people who ordered from the Matty Post-SDCC-Sale, but not received a Shipping Confirmation email from Digital River, yet? My order still says order in Process almost two weeks after it was placed, with a new sale day just over 24 hours a way, I am beginning to wonder. Thank you in advance for any replies.

Take Care,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Hi Darren, im in the same boat, no confirmation as of yet, very disappointing.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

I got mine the other day, but it was the slowest ever.

I have been trying out taking photos with my new camera, working on lighting and what not. I'm a bit frustrated because I just can't get my photos looking good like other people's.

Here is a few I have taken today;

And here is my LBC, lazy ******* custom;

Fabulor - Eternian Stylist (I don't know which head to go with, any suggestions?)

Last edited by TheFallen; August 14, 2011 at 06:00am.

Nice pics Frank, that last pic really shows how cheap Marlena's eye's look. Argh! Damn Mattel!
    Cheers Scott. Yep, the comparison speaks for itself

I have been trying out taking photos with my new camera, working on lighting and what not. I'm a bit frustrated because I just can't get my photos looking good like other people's.
    Really nice diorama TF, i like the added effect with moss in-between the stones look. How long did it take you to sculpt the stones/wall? Also, your pics look really good too, how did you get the effect with Scareglow in terms of the blurred background and clear foreground? I can't seem to do that yet

how did you get the effect with Scareglow in terms of the blurred background and clear foreground? I can't seem to do that yet
    Focus on the reliqary in the foreground!

[/CENTER]

Really nice diorama TF, i like the added effect with moss in-between the stones look. How long did it take you to sculpt the stones/wall? Also, your pics look really good too, how did you get the effect with Scareglow in terms of the blurred background and clear foreground? I can't seem to do that yet
    Thanks for the nice words.

The stones took about 4 hours or so. I wanted them to be uniform but they ended up like this. I think it still looks okay.

The Scareglow pics were inspired by Alexx and someone else from the boards. I made my focus point on the reliquary which gave me the blurred background look.

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Hi Darren, im in the same boat, no confirmation as of yet, very disappointing.
    Lorde Trooper, I am sorry to hear that. I hope we both receive our shipping confirmation and more importantly, our figures very soon. retcon, did you receive your shipping confirmation the other day, or your actually Matty order? Is anyone else waiting for a shipping confirmation from the August 1st, Post SDCC Sale?

Take Care,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!