Page 235 of 292 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,875 of 7299

Thread: Australians out there

Australian MOTU Fanatic! Aussie Stinkor's Avatar
    i got my post SDCC Sale item confirmation 3 days ago

Stay Puft, Marlenna and Voltron plus $67 shipping to Australia

My parcel is on its way down under!

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    Awhile ago I started a diorama project of a Stone Wall. I have now finally finished it.
    That wall looks great. I remember the earlier pics of it.

Very nice pictures Robzy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
    @ Scott and Robzy - wicked pics fellas!
    Thanks!!

TheFallen: I love that wall!! It looks wicked mate Nice photos too; you're obvioulsy enjoying your new camera What did you get?
    Last edited by Robzy; August 14, 2011 at 10:29pm.
    Now Showing
    Blade
    Coming Attractions
    NA Skeletor

Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    That wall looks great. I remember the earlier pics of it.
    Thanks. I have got a few more ideas of pictures with it so it should still get some use.

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Thanks!!

TheFallen: I love that wall!! It looks wicked mate Nice photos too; you're obvioulsy enjoying your new camera What did you get?
    I love the camera, it is a Nikon D3100 w/ 18-55mm lense. I didn't know how much fun I would have taking photos of toys. It is almost liberating

I still have a long way to go to get decent pics though. I got some pointers from Scott in another thread so I will see what I can do
    Last edited by TheFallen; August 14, 2011 at 11:43pm.

Ever since Marlena plus TJ & Zodak have arrived, i've had a renewed enthusiasm for Classics figures which in turn inspired me to open Tytus and Shadow Beast - and buy a second Gygor tonight for my loose display collection.

I've also reorganised some of my loose display figures and changed poses on some of them which i'm happy to say has made it look even better. I'm really looking forward to MEF and Megator (more so MEF) and i'll definitely be adding another Detolf in the coming week or so!

On another note, i'm wondering if anyone has any of the following figures (MOC or loose 100% complete) you're willing to depart with?

* Scareglow * Wun Dar * Goddess * Man at Arms

If so, PM me

Today I received my SDCC version Queen Marlena. In person the eyes don't look too bad but this is my MOC version so I hope my openers from matty all look the same

Today I received my SDCC version Queen Marlena. In person the eyes don't look too bad but this is my MOC version so I hope my openers from matty all look the same
    Hello TheFallen,

Congratulations on receiving your SDCC version of Queen Marlena. You mentioned that you were planning to open the Matty version of Captain Glenn, have you received that Matty order yet, what about the Shipping Confirmation email? I hope that you do not mind the endless questions.

Take Care,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Howdy gang, Ive had some great interest in the 200X stuff, Ive now posted the list with prices in the 200X marketplace!

Prices are negotiable for aussies!

also is anyone ordering from matty this morning?Im knackered so am headin to bed, but I dont wanna miss out on a Library Ghost! (fave GB Ghost EVA!) hopefully it will still be avail in the morning!
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; August 15, 2011 at 12:39pm.
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

I woke up to pics of MEF's secret accessory all over Facebook, so if anyone is avoiding spoilers and you follow Matty's page or any other motU groups/pages, you might wanna avoid Facebook...

Quote Originally Posted by Fisto View Post
    Hello TheFallen,

Congratulations on receiving your SDCC version of Queen Marlena. You mentioned that you were planning to open the Matty version of Captain Glenn, have you received that Matty order yet, what about the Shipping Confirmation email? I hope that you do not mind the endless questions.

Take Care,
    Darren
    Hi Darren

Yes I did get my Captain Glenn shipping confirmation. It came about a week after I got my shipping confirmation for Stay Puft

Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    I woke up to pics of MEF's secret accessory all over Facebook, so if anyone is avoiding spoilers and you follow Matty's page or any other motU groups/pages, you might wanna avoid Facebook...
    Please don't spoil them here. I know there is a thread already on the main board but I still haven't been spoiled yet so hopefully I can hold out for another month and manage to actually be suprised by the secres accessory

Please don't spoil them here. I know there is a thread already on the main board but I still haven't been spoiled yet so hopefully I can hold out for another month and manage to actually be suprised by the secres accessory
    I won't spoil it for you sir.

Yup! Unspoiled here too!...

I was cunning and 'Unliked/un freinded' all the FB sites that will spoil the secret! and it seems to have worked, not a single spoiler in my news thread!

I have a list of about 18 .orger freinds and sites to re 'like' in a few weeks, but its nice knowing the strategy worked!

[/CENTER]

I've found the Org guys on FB and their groups, have posted links, but are very clear with the SPOILER warnings.
    But, there is an artist that I follow that's posted pics at Matty, and a few other groups so they came up in my feed about 5 times. LOL.

But, I have no interest in not being spoiled, so I don't mind.
    I'll be interested to know what you guys think when you find out.

Me either, hopefully ours will be here within the week, and I'll avoid putting any pics up till next month....
    MOTUC is my thing!

Quote Originally Posted by DaBigfella View Post
    Me either, hopefully ours will be here within the week, and I'll avoid putting any pics up till next month....
    You and your fast postage! I'm so jealous!

How was Sunday? Steven ended up getting a Faceless One and BG Teela from Kyle up on the stage. He gave Steven a good deal. Kyle's a good guy!
    And, you were right, that guy with the She-Ra/Supergirl 2pk wanted $90! Pfft! As if!

Huge custard eating power flaming_knob's Avatar
    Hey Y'all. Finally got some pics of my room sorted. They are not fantastic but then I'm not much of a photographer... Hope you like them.

Vintage display

200X

NECA Statues... Waiting for their Grayskull door!!!

NECA busts and minis

MOTUC. The King Grayskull is now upright...

Stactions. Sorry. Not a great shot. They are all in there, but hard to see.

And here is my new DC Vs. MOTUC. Got him off of Amazon.

I'll take some better shot of the Stactions and vintage later.
    We don't need no education...

Yes you do, you've just used a double negative!

Australian MOTU Fanatic! Aussie Stinkor's Avatar
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set...4387.585155578

Vintage Megator & Tytus pay a visit to Australia

I just received Shipping Confirmation for MEf and Meggy!

[/CENTER]

Heroic Warrior
    @ Fabulor: Eternian Stylist to the Stars

Bow's spare head. But maybe with a silver crown to match his arm-bands and black hair to help distinguish him from Bow.

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Tell you what this is hard, so want to click on that MEF spoiler thread, must be strong. I want the surprise but want to see the spoiler. Arrghhh.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Also I think we should dodge the 'Collection pics' thread, cos you just know as soon as he starts turning up, they will put pictures in!

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Tell you what this is hard, so want to click on that MEF spoiler thread, must be strong. I want the surprise but want to see the spoiler. Arrghhh.
    I know what you mean, I have almost been tempted but......

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    Also I think we should dodge the 'Collection pics' thread, cos you just know as soon as he starts turning up, they will put pictures in!
    I have been skipping threads which I think there may be discussion about the secret accessory, especially Q&A threads.

Hopefully, I can get through this initial rush as everyone gets their figures and noone starts a thread with the secret accessory in the thread title, like Sallah did for Megator

Huge custard eating power flaming_knob's Avatar
    I'm just dodging all threads but this one until my figures show up!

I would hate for someone to ruin the surprise of secret accessories for me. Is it just these two figures it is happening for or are there more to come?
    We don't need no education...

Yes you do, you've just used a double negative!

I know what you mean, I have almost been tempted but......

I have been skipping threads which I think there may be discussion about the secret accessory, especially Q&A threads.

Hopefully, I can get through this initial rush as everyone gets their figures and noone starts a thread with the secret accessory in the thread title, like Sallah did for Megator
    Yeah! I think Sallah got butt kicked for that one -going by some of his posts! lol!

[/CENTER]

Hopefully no-one is crazy enough and shows respect towards those who are waiting for their figures to turn up! At least this time the word spoiler was used from the beginning...

Quote Originally Posted by flaming_knob View Post
    I would hate for someone to ruin the surprise of secret accessories for me. Is it just these two figures it is happening for or are there more to come?
    Here's hoping no-one ruins it for you all guys waiting!

So far, i'm pretty sure it's just MEF & Megator buddy. As for figures down the track, they'll let us know.

EDIT:

MEF & Megator Warning - i've noticed a couple of us Aussies have looked at the MEF & Megator arrival thread. I strongly suggest you avoid this thread if you're waiting for your figures to turn up. It has no spoiler warning as of yet.
    Last edited by MrRoboto; August 17, 2011 at 12:58am.