Page 237 of 292 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247287 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,925 of 7293

Thread: Australians out there

Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    GREAT pix Fallen!!! Seriously cool stuff!!

Speaking of photos, who wants to vote for my photo in this thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=213218

Pleeeease!! I don't wanna come last!!
    Thanks.

I voted for you. Nothing personal, but I love Alexx' Scareglow pic but that didn't mean I couldn't still vote for you

I didn't even know about that contest. I may have to participate in the future.

On a side note, my Captain Glenn's arrived today. I am never usually the first so unless I have missed the posts I am guessing everyone already has theirs?

GREAT pix Fallen!!! Seriously cool stuff!!

Speaking of photos, who wants to vote for my photo in this thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=213218

Pleeeease!! I don't wanna come last!!
    Done.. ........
    MOTUC is my thing!

Thanks guys! I know it's not the best pic I've ever taken, but I used it cos it's a bit different.. *shrug*

My Captain Glenn parcel arrived yesterday!
    AJ - I'll post her to you ASAP. (PM my your addy)

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisto View Post
    Lorde Trooper, I am sorry to hear that. I hope we both receive our shipping confirmation and more importantly, our figures very soon. retcon, did you receive your shipping confirmation the other day, or your actually Matty order? Is anyone else waiting for a shipping confirmation from the August 1st, Post SDCC Sale?

Take Care,
    Darren
    Got my Captain Glenn and Polly Pocket today. I checked my emails that i normally set aside in a different file and got confirmation on the 9th, so only took around 2 weeks. Hopefully you will have yours soon.

Dont know whats up with Matty and the order history page everything has gone on mine. Have to say i wasnt a fan of the Polly Pockets when reveiled but have to say im impressed, my wife dosent care much for motu but when she saw the PP she said wow how cool do they look.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Just personally speaking, i think i'm next in line to take a break from the Classics part of the forum (except the fans pics and maybe the polls). It's gotten to the point where i strongly disagree with some people's points of view - though not to the point of being angry or upset. I'll continue to visit and post in our thread.

@Scott +1 vote for your pic.

After seeing the ones you guys have taken on here, i really have to get to know my camera better LoL.

Wow - after waiting for what seemed like forever for Clawful - the SDCC stuff arrived really quickly it seems. I ordered the Voltron (already had Marlena) and I found a card yesterday arvo for the PO which I assume is it.

Hope Man E is as quick!

Guys, did anyone pick up a MOC Bizzaro/BA Faker that they plan to open? Mine arrived, but the bubble is pressed in... Would anyone be willing to trade for a nice bubble?
    I can post some pics if required...

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Dont know whats up with Matty and the order history page everything has gone on mine.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
    Just personally speaking, i think i'm next in line to take a break from the Classics part of the forum (except the fans pics and maybe the polls). It's gotten to the point where i strongly disagree with some people's points of view - though not to the point of being angry or upset. I'll continue to visit and post in our thread.
    I don't think this is a good idea guys. If anything, we should post more. Decisions are made because of some people's stupid posts and rants; if we don't post our opinions then are voices don't get heard and the stupid voices get louder.

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    I don't think this is a good idea guys. If anything, we should post more. Decisions are made because of some people's stupid posts and rants; if we don't post our opinions then are voices don't get heard and the stupid voices get louder.
    I agree, but Ive had several breaks from the Classics forum because reading the threads has actually made me angry!

the 'Stupid' voices are so damn adamant that they are right, and attack anything you say! it does get to you.

We need a unified podium away from the bigots and 'lien Kilers'!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    I agree, but Ive had several breaks from the Classics forum because reading the threads has actually made me angry!

the 'Stupid' voices are so damn adamant that they are right, and attack anything you say! it does get to you.

We need a unified podium away from the bigots and 'lien Kilers'!
    OMG, I just went to +1 you comment on the CG thread and it is already gone. LOL

BTW, our uniform podium needs to agree that all POP needs to be dropped to ensure the survival of the line. Haha, I'm just joking.
    Last edited by He-Boy; August 23, 2011 at 09:41am.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    OMG, I just went to +1 you comment on the CG thread and it is already gone. LOL

BTW, our uniform podium needs to agree that all POP needs to be dropped to ensure the survival of the line. Haha, I'm just joking.
    hehehe, Yeah I deleted that 1syt post I expected a S*** Storm over it. but after reading your last post I re-added it! lol

(ok new Signature time!! lets see if any of em notice! )
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; August 23, 2011 at 10:10am.

[/CENTER]

Guys, I've started a "Positivity Thread" over in the Classics Forum. It's going well, tho the usual trolls are there trying to bring everyone down to their level.. Hope you can all join in and help get each other out of the slump that we all seem to be feeling...

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=213424

Australian MOTU Fanatic! Aussie Stinkor's Avatar
    just got my captain glenn and voltron from the august 1 sale

maybe stay puft will arrive today

hoping to get man e faces and megator before i head over to the usa

Guys, I've started a "Positivity Thread" over in the Classics Forum. It's going well, tho the usual trolls are there trying to bring everyone down to their level.. Hope you can all join in and help get each other out of the slump that we all seem to be feeling...

The thread is superb sir! I love that the 'Trolls' are being forced back under their bridges!

I kid you not, just reading the newer posts had cheered me up! NO thread on the .org has done that in months!....

....Maybe I was wrong to ditch the Countdowns? They were usually fun,relaxed and positive! hmmmm.

we should all do our damndest to make sure that the Trolls aint in control!

[/CENTER]

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    I actually miss seeing your countdowns. They were fun and looking forward to the next figure and peoples views whether it was someones favourite figure or not what.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

The thread is superb sir! I love that the 'Trolls' are being forced back under their bridges!

I kid you not, just reading the newer posts had cheered me up! NO thread on the .org has done that in months!....

....Maybe I was wrong to ditch the Countdowns? They were usually fun,relaxed and positive! hmmmm.

we should all do our damndest to make sure that the Trolls aint in control!
    I've been wanting to post it for days, but I thought it would get boo'd down real fast! I'm happy with the results!
    I say, yes, we take control back from these idiots! Just post positive comments, don't engage people that post just to bait others etc, and maybe the org will once more be a pleasant place to come and chat to like minded people!

I've been wanting to post it for days, but I thought it would get boo'd down real fast! I'm happy with the results!
    I say, yes, we take control back from these idiots! Just post positive comments, don't engage people that post just to bait others etc, and maybe the org will once more be a pleasant place to come and chat to like minded people!
    Exactly!!! Dont respond to any of the Trolls and they will fade, they only want to start Era fires!

I actually PM'd Markitsu and Dorrman both of whom LOVE the thread, I aksed if it could be protected, Dorrman is in charge of that heres his replay

As much as I'd like to because the boards could use a good dose of positivity, I just can't. Threads can't be retroactively made protected, as that's not really fair. Threads have to be positive from the get-go.

However, since a good thread is needed so much on the boards, I'm going to be extra vigilant with this thread. While I can't delete posts just for being negative, I can try and talk sense into people who are.

Please do me a favor and link posts to me as soon as you see them if they try and start something. It'll help me keep on top of it.

Thanks, AJ.
    so you have started a much needed groundswell! amen!

I love that people who havent posted in ages are posting in the thread...we are NOT alone!!

[/CENTER]

Huge custard eating power flaming_knob's Avatar
    Guys, did anyone pick up a MOC Bizzaro/BA Faker that they plan to open? Mine arrived, but the bubble is pressed in... Would anyone be willing to trade for a nice bubble?
    I can post some pics if required...
    Sorry man I ripped mine open a coulpe days ago. I've been dodgin the forums to avoid spoilers and missed your post.

But I did vote for your pic in the contest.

Does anyone know what the Spy Monkey power-con special item is? I have a mate who is going and "may" be able to get some. He touches down in the US at lunch time on the last day and will be 25 minutes from where the con is. Fingers crossed he makes it!!!

My 2 Captain Glenn showed up and I love them. Any one whose parts for Captain Glenn are crap or damaged let me know. I can post pics of my spare parts if anyone needs them. I may be a little while replying but will be back at work in two weeks and filling the boards with positive vibes flat out then!
    We don't need no education...

Yes you do, you've just used a double negative!

Meh! I like trolling

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Got my Captain Glenn and Polly Pocket today. I checked my emails that i normally set aside in a different file and got confirmation on the 9th, so only took around 2 weeks. Hopefully you will have yours soon.

Dont know whats up with Matty and the order history page everything has gone on mine. Have to say i wasnt a fan of the Polly Pockets when reveiled but have to say im impressed, my wife dosent care much for motu but when she saw the PP she said wow how cool do they look.
    I got mine as well. I really am glad that Matty got this done, I do understand that it is a lot to get through, it was the silence that worried me. However, now, I am very happy.

Take Care,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

Quote Originally Posted by flaming_knob View Post
    Sorry man I ripped mine open a coulpe days ago. I've been dodgin the forums to avoid spoilers and missed your post.

But I did vote for your pic in the contest.
    No probs. Looks like DaBigfella is gonna trade with me.

And thanks for the vote!

@Ka
    Captain Glenn will be in the post within the hour!
    I opened the white mailers to make sure they were okay (I got 3). 1 had dodgy eyes, so I kept her (I can swap her head cos I have 2 figures), The other 2 had decent CG eyes.. I gave one to my mate Steve, and his QM has great looking eyes. I hope your QM head has good eyes too! (I can't see them cos her 2nd head is hidden. :\

No probs. Looks like DaBigfella is gonna trade with me.

And thanks for the vote!

@Ka
    Captain Glenn will be in the post within the hour!
    I opened the white mailers to make sure they were okay (I got 3). 1 had dodgy eyes, so I kept her (I can swap her head cos I have 2 figures), The other 2 had decent CG eyes.. I gave one to my mate Steve, and his QM has great looking eyes. I hope your QM head has good eyes too! (I can't see them cos her 2nd head is hidden. :\
    Awesome thanks Buddy, the general consensus is that the actual figures (not preveiw figures) eyes aint as bad, and usually the worst are the CG heads. the marlena Heads seem to be ok!

Since Im not using the CG head, I may make that my 1st attempt at repainting!

[/CENTER]

Well done Scott with the Positivity thread, as others have mentioned, it's quite refreshing!

Awesome thanks Buddy, the general consensus is that the actual figures (not preveiw figures) eyes aint as bad, and usually the worst are the CG heads. the marlena Heads seem to be ok!

Since Im not using the CG head, I may make that my 1st attempt at repainting!
    I would agree that they're not as bad as we first saw, but they are still disappointing when compared to other females.. I'm determined to get mine repainted at some point..

Quote Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
    Well done Scott with the Positivity thread, as others have mentioned, it's quite refreshing!
    Thanks Frank!!
    I honestly though it would have dropped away within the 1st day or been locked after the usual suspects posted their smart @$$ comments! It's now up to page 6 and there are some great posts in there!!