Page 244 of 292 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,100 of 7291

Thread: Australians out there

No one wants Battle Ground Teela? If no one wants it here I'll just ebay it. I'll leave it until Sunday night.

Guys, I have some 200X chase figures to get rid of...

Whiplash:

Mekaneck:

Man-E-Faces:

And a boxed Battle Cat:

PM me if interested..

Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    eddie3429, IMO blue Mer-Man is so much better than the green one. If you get the chance, you have to check him out.
    Interesting... did see an idea that they can be used as mer-man troops. thanks for the tips

So, what do you guys make of the reveals?
    I really like that all!
    Slush-Head is the stand out for me. He's gonna look great on my shelf with Optikk and Flipshot!! WOOHOO!!

It'd be nice to see some good quality pics, but I quess it's still early..

Yeah i love all of it aswell, very happy with how the stands look too! Some good pics over at ozfigs!
    MOTUC is my thing!

Stinkor looks so damn awesome, words can not describe.

I also really like the Slush head and the Sorceress repaint. I am not happy that she is a travelling exclusive. Ebay here I come.

The Mighty Spector..........

Heroic Warrior
    Stinkor looks great.

I think Slushhead, The Sorceress and the Griffin also look great, but I'm not familiar enough with any of those characters to want the action figures.

I'm not impressed by The Mighty Spector. Fair enough, it's apparently based on a design from when Toyguru was only 10 years old (and therefore any resemblance to Deadpool is purely coincidental), but I don't think it really fits for MOTUC. Some of the MOTUC Superman and Batman customs I've seen indicate that a "superhero" inspired MOTUC design could work well, but I'm not sure The Mighty Spector really fits that "superhero" niche well. At the very least, I would have liked to have seen Toyguru's original concept maybe given the once-over by the 4H or someone from Mattel's in-house design (if that didn't already happen) to perhaps add some "wow" factor to the figure. Something as simple as a different colour scheme may have worked wonders.

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Well! after trolling thrugh so many pages to get to the reveals-

Kalamar - Fantastic! Superb! Awesome! NA for the win!

Stinkor - He finally looks like a skunk! and I cant wait to have his 'patchouli' scent in my display case! Stunning!

Sorceress - Shes one hundred percent nicer than the Orange one! Will hafta hunt one down!

Griffin - Meh! but its in the sub so Im getting it! I have NO nostalgia for it! may not use it!

Snake Mountain Stands - They look superb, and I will buy at least three boxes (IF they have 5 in each). but seeing as how I have taken all the Grayskull stands out of my display because of how much space they wasted.....I may not use em!

Spector-........Well Im VERY glad I havent gotten a Add on sub! thats two of the the three figures revealed that are awful! Easy pass! Draego will be the only one I get!

(Seriously TG I love what you do with 90% of this line, but step away from the Ego enhancer......It aint doing nothing for you!)

all in all a fairly anti climactic set of reveals! Yawn! Im off to watch Project runway!

ka
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Too many crap posts to go through on the main page is making it hard to find information.

I just saw the Snake Mountain stands. It took them long enough to get them out. I almost pulled the trigger on more Grayskull stands because I didn't know if these we coming or not.

I thought after SDCC the main page would have gotten better but with the recent Official Thread for _________ ******** that went on and now the hatred for Scott again I can see why I don't bother posting anymore

I wonder if the figure hadn't been 'lame' whether the hate for Scott would have been there.

Must say, not a fan myself and it doesn't even have the kitsch thing going on that I think Photog at least has.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post

I thought after SDCC the main page would have gotten better but with the recent Official Thread for _________ ******** that went on and now the hatred for Scott again I can see why I don't bother posting anymore
    nope! same ol Crapola! I am so jaded at the whole thing, I only post on FB mainly now! I have never seen Tallstar so despondant over the site or the line!

Hes usually captain positivity! so it shows ya how bad the boards have gotten!

Im definetly persona no grata after my spat with Emiliano, so Ive come to terms with that! -Though to be honest I really feel like Abusing em all and getting 'Capitalzeroed'!

a
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; September 24, 2011 at 10:42pm.

[/CENTER]

If it wasn't for the fact that I need to try and find out what is going on with the line I don't think I would even come here any more.

Mind you, this Aussie thread is still awesome and is worth coming back for

In all honesty, I think the line has jumped the shark and is now just full of people who want to finish the vintage line so they can move on. I think that is why there is so much venom on the boards now.

There is so much elitism and entitlement from certain members that it isn't funny anymore. I just want to see the pictures of new figures, not read posts upon posts of fighting, anger and responses to it in defense and agreement.

Can't someone just surf the main thread for news and pictures and post it in this thread?

My views:

Stinkor - Brilliant! A must have. This sort of release is what makes me happy to continue collecting this line.

Slush Head - Never seen NA so I don't know much about this character but he looks well sculpted and a decent enough action figure. I may not know the character but I can say that this figure looks really good.

Griffin - A fine looking beast! I didn't expect it and probably wouldn't have asked for it but it does look awesome enough to get.

Temple of Darkness Sorceress - She look like a nice variant but it isn't a must have for me. Although I wouldn't mind the orb stand.

Snake Mountain stands - They look fantastic! About time too.

The reveals above have gotten me a step closer in gaining enough confidence in Mattel MOTUC releases to buy a sub for next year. I hope the level design quality remains the same and we don't go back to vintage heads or 'What the ****?' characters...oh wait...

The Mighty Spector - Now this sort of thing is why I am hesitant to buy a sub for next year. I am sure that thing would never sell in the after market at cost and I fear that we may end up with more stuff like that in the unannounced months or worst.

If it wasn't for the fact that I need to try and find out what is going on with the line I don't think I would even come here any more.

Mind you, this Aussie thread is still awesome and is worth coming back for

Can't someone just surf the main thread for news and pictures and post it in this thread?
    I agree 100% with all you wrote buddy!

Im happy to post what I glean out there in here! but there is also the FB aussie MOTU group now! am gonna post all pics and news in there as well.

(theres also the 'Vent' page!!! That Tally and I have been utilising a LOT lately!lol)

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    My views:

The Mighty Spector - Now this sort of thing is why I am hesitant to buy a sub for next year. I am sure that thing would never sell in the after market at cost and I fear that we may end up with more stuff like that in the unannounced months or worst.
    That thing is in the '30th anninversay sub' so if you get the regular sub you wont get stuck with it!

It was the nail in the coffin of me getting the 30th sub! If the dragon looks good, Ill buy it from BBTS or Matty!

a
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; September 24, 2011 at 10:50pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

[/CENTER]

I am too lazy to use Facebook so I don't think that is the answer for me.

I see the Wind Raider is now $45. This line is going to be pretty damn expensive by 2013.
    Mattel better find a way to get us Castle Grayskull soon otherwise it will be costing us $500.

I have also read the bcrduke has seen a Slime Pit playset that hasn't been shown yet. I wonder if they will still reveal it?

I am too lazy to use Facebook so I don't think that is the answer for me.

I have also read the bcrduke has seen a Slime Pit playset that hasn't been shown yet. I wonder if they will still reveal it?
    Brian commented that he knew of another announcement that was supossed to occur at SDCC, maybe this was it!

If he says he saw it, then he saw it! lets just hope it surfaces this time!

as for FB, its gotta be nicer in there than in here! lol

[/CENTER]

I'm pretty much over all the stuff Mattel is doing... With the Ghostbusters line all but cancelled and MOTUC having all these "fan-made" type of figures coming out, I'm really losing interest. Plus, this board doesn't help with its relentless negative vibe.

I just want to go back to basics... the only figure I'm really pumped about this weekend is Stinkor (and I'm not really that excited, cos he's a bit of a meh character). Sorceress' orb stand looks okay, and I haven't seen the Snake Mountain stands yet so I can't comment. The other 3 are easy passes for me (although Slush Head looks pretty cool).
    Now Showing
    Blade
    Coming Attractions
    Baby Skeletor (just kidding)

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    I'm pretty much over all the stuff Mattel is doing... With the Ghostbusters line all but cancelled and MOTUC having all these "fan-made" type of figures coming out, I'm really losing interest. Plus, this board doesn't help with its relentless negative vibe.
    I think we need to make a concious effort to make THIS thread positive! I will post news and pics I see out there in here, and if others do it then we can hopefully insulate ourselves ahgainst all the drakness and negativity out in the main forums!

**** Also guys, add yourself to the .org atlas!

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=1#post2830274
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; September 25, 2011 at 04:40am.

[/CENTER]

This thread is where it is at. We may not all agree but we are all at least courteous to each other

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    I think we need to make a concious effort to make THIS thread positive! I will post news and pics I see out there in here, and if others do it then we can hopefully insulate ourselves ahgainst all the drakness and negativity out in the main forums!

**** Also guys, add yourself to the .org atlas!

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=1#post2830274
    Loved these reveals
    Stinkor: fav of mine, i remember a stinkor toy at kindergarden minus the armor... skunk man i called him... any way great sculpt and i love the two heads though he 200X will be displayed on mine

Slushhead. i dig the new adventures stuff ( missed out on an optikk though ) Flogg is the one i really wanted for my council of evil leaders, but i am very happy with slushhead

Sorceress, very nice. i might actually pass on normal sorc and get this one.

griffen, Was just thinking for the first time a couple of days ago if they will make the griffen that beastman rides in 200x and bam! love it. great use of the BC buck

Spector. so this is the first MOTU line i have really collected. all these toys are new to me. so new characters don't bug me. add on top that i am a massive Deadpool fan ( i have every issue he has ever been in) i dig this figure. i can understand that he aint for everyone... but i like him. also is it just me or is the thing on his wrist very time keyish from the 80's movie???

even though i am a cherry picker, i cant see anything here ill be passing on.
    Last edited by eddie3429; September 25, 2011 at 05:38am. Reason: none given

That thing is in the '30th anninversay sub' so if you get the regular sub you wont get stuck with it!

It was the nail in the coffin of me getting the 30th sub! If the dragon looks good, Ill buy it from BBTS or Matty!

a
    What I am expressing is concern about the unannounced figures in the sub. If this is allowed in one sub then what other crazy idea will we get for the 2012 sub? MOTUC Jar Jar?

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Brian commented that he knew of another announcement that was supossed to occur at SDCC, maybe this was it!

If he says he saw it, then he saw it! lets just hope it surfaces this time!

as for FB, its gotta be nicer in there than in here! lol
    Do you know what his background is because like you said if he says something is coming it usually does, it gets to the point that i look for his avatar and comments especially around SDCC time to see what he saying that is coming.

Also im pretty happy with the reveals, i wish the griffin was bigger but it is what it is, ive just been watching MYP lately and love the griffins so im really happy they are coming, just prey that the wings will be brown. Everyone is right its getting pretty bad in the motuc threads. Ive been going to the polls abit lately so i can vote on things and get to see fans opions without reading posts.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by eddie3429 View Post
    Spector. so this is the first MOTU line i have really collected. all these toys are new to me. so new characters don't bug me. add on top that i am a massive Deadpool fan ( i have every issue he has ever been in) i dig this figure. i can understand that he aint for everyone... but i like him. also is it just me or is the thing on his wrist very time keyish from the 80's movie???

even though i am a cherry picker, i cant see anything here ill be passing on.
    What a great attitude! Nice work dude!
    And, yeah, his arm band has some cosmic key elements.

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Do you know what his background is because like you said if he says something is coming it usually does, it gets to the point that i look for his avatar and comments especially around SDCC time to see what he saying that is coming.
    I pretty sure he knows someone that works at Mattel..

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    He has a freind somewhere within Mattel or the 4H studios, We've chatted about it but he plays the cards close to his chest! as he doesnt want to get his freind in trouble!

He knows a LOT but some info would be too much! which is why when hecalls TG out on issues where he knows its plain hyperbole!

He told me a lot of figures that were revealed at SDCC and was right on all of em! just the order got changed!

Quote Originally Posted by eddie3429 View Post
    also is it just me or is the thing on his wrist very time keyish from the 80's movie???
    Yeah its a smaller Cosmic Key! which always makes me wonder about what Mattel have access to. they say they cant use designs from the film and yet this is the second time they have used the Film version of the key!
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; September 25, 2011 at 07:23am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

[/CENTER]

I wonder if Mattel will do the same thing with Mosquitor as they are with Slush head, making it possible for us to add our own liquid