Page 251 of 292 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253261 ... LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,275 of 7293

Thread: Australians out there

I can't wait for Leech and Hurricane Hordak. Well, my openers anyway

I think Mattel are setting up for something huge at the end of 2012. It seems strange that they would announce so many of next years figures already

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    I can't wait for Leech and Hurricane Hordak. Well, my openers anyway

I think Mattel are setting up for something huge at the end of 2012. It seems strange that they would announce so many of next years figures already
    Yeah! somethings up! The fact that we know all but one of the figures upto july next year-which is of course SDCC is a worry!

I mean sure, its great that we know whats coming...but the next 8 months are gonna be pretty dull reveal wise!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    Yeah! somethings up! The fact that we know all but one of the figures upto july next year-which is of course SDCC is a worry!

I mean sure, its great that we know whats coming...but the next 8 months are gonna be pretty dull reveal wise!
    They are not getting any more sub sales with these reveals so there needs to be more to it.

The Four Horsemen have been busting their asses to get these reveals out to us so either they are all going on holiday or their work schedule has been changed to create something else.

My speculation is they are working on Castle Grayskull. Toyguru mentioned it again at NYCC, saying it could only come in a movie year and there would probably be two versions. A highly detailed online version and a less detailed retail version. I think they are working on it to be revealed at SDCC

well I know that one .orger was surprised to NOT hear an announcement about Grayskull at SDCC.

And he is usually right!

[/CENTER]

Yeah I remember Brian going off on it around SDCC time.

I think this is just another Filamation swerve. They kept saying the didn't have the rights even though the detectives had already proven they did

Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    Anyone going to Armageddon Expo in Melbourne on 22 and 23 Oct? Up for a meetup? LMK via PM.
    Rob Kerr- 1979-2006. I will always love you.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839006124/nevermore-0?ref=live

Heroic Warrior
    While I think both of the reveals look great, neither interests me all that much.

Snake MAA is great for those people who don't already have a MAA (provided he comes with a "human" head), but it doesn't make for the most ... interesting A-List variant for the subscription holders. Perhaps they can throw in some extra armour, the 200X arm-cannon, etc to make him a little more exciting.

And Horde Prime does look good, although quite "hyper anime detailed" for a MOTUC figure. The "hidden head" idea is kind of cool, but given a number of fans want to know about extra heads so that they can buy doubles, including a head as a "secret/unrevealed" accessory seems odd to me.

I really hope we see some more POP in 2012. The Great Rebellion is currently comprised of She-Ra and Bow (with the Lame Sisters soon to be released) whereas The Horde has Hordak, Catra, Grizzlor, Leech and the 2012 releases of Shadow Weaver and Horde Prime. Sure, She-Ra is the most powerful woman in the universe, but I'm sure she could use a hand with those odds.

Quote Originally Posted by Haephestus View Post

I really hope we see some more POP in 2012. The Great Rebellion is currently comprised of She-Ra and Bow (with the Lame Sisters soon to be released) whereas The Horde has Hordak, Catra, Grizzlor, Leech and the 2012 releases of Shadow Weaver and Horde Prime. Sure, She-Ra is the most powerful woman in the universe, but I'm sure she could use a hand with those odds.
    apparently Snout Spout is etherian, so thats 1 more! (as stupid as he looks!)

[/CENTER]

Heroic Warrior
    ^^^^

Too true. But, will he have the "Princess of Power" sticker? If not, then he's not a true member of The Great Rebellion!

Plus, he just looks a little ... odd. Maybe if he had some "techno" boots or gloves to help balance the robotic looking head? I'm not opposed to an Elephant-Man in my collection, but the design just doesn't appear completely consistent. All IMHO of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Haephestus View Post
    ^^^^

Too true. But, will he have the "Princess of Power" sticker? If not, then he's not a true member of The Great Rebellion!

Plus, he just looks a little ... odd. Maybe if he had some "techno" boots or gloves to help balance the robotic looking head? I'm not opposed to an Elephant-Man in my collection, but the design just doesn't appear completely consistent. All IMHO of course.
    I totally agree...I seriously hate the look of him! He may be the 1st one i dont open to display!

[/CENTER]

I agree about Snout Spout. This is the downside of when the 4H try to keep the figures too vintage. My opinion of Snout Spout may change once I have him in hand but for the most part I am not impressed

Personally i love snake maa, the arm cannon would be an awesome addition, Horde prime = cool.

And i again just want to say i think they nailed snout spout, design wise he is 99% perfect.....
    MOTUC is my thing!

Huge custard eating power flaming_knob's Avatar
    Really digging the Horde Prime figure. The face behind the helmet looks like a red Hordak. So I imagine that the Horde symbol is his face. Hordak is related to Horde prime after all, so they could easily be the same race making the symbol resemble Hordak but actually be of HP! Horde Prime not that kid wizard.

Snake MAA is nice but a little too much like the regular. I know BA figures just had different armour and the rest was the same but just changing the face isn't a big difference. I hope the other head is the helmetless ponytail one. And I agree with almost everyone that the arm cannon would be super nice...
    We don't need no education...

Yes you do, you've just used a double negative!

Well... i must the only person who didn't know that NYCC came and went. Two new figure reveals takes us to SDCC next year. I think.

As for the two newest reveals themselves, i like the way Horde Prime looks but i honestly don't care whatsoever for SMAA, with or without the blaster. It's these kinds of variants that have no impact on me.

Does this take us to SDCC? Last years NY toyfair had reveals to augast +,
    Also is it 3am our time for Matty sale tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by eddie3429 View Post
    Does this take us to SDCC? Last years NY toyfair had reveals to augast +,
    Also is it 3am our time for Matty sale tonight.
    OH crap! its Matty nite!!!!!!

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    OH crap! its Matty nite!!!!!!
    It is only Icarius though right? No need for subscribers to be up at 3am

A friend from work might be making his first Matty purchase tomorrow. He wants a Battle Cat to go with the He-Man he got from me. This is the first time I've witnessed someone falling under MOTUC's spell

I'm loving Snake Man-At-Arms and Horde Prime. When Yogo told me about them, I bagged them out, but they both look good. Horde Prime's second head totally saved that figure and Man-At-Arms is in the colours I first wanted. I'm so worried they'll make him silver. (Secretly, I love the silver mock ups but I don't want more than 2 MAA's so Filmation colours win.)

Edit: did anyone notice the watermark on the Icarius pics on Matty?

Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post

Edit: did anyone notice the watermark on the Icarius pics on Matty?
    Yep! they are watermarking a LOT of their pics now!

It is only Icarius though right? No need for subscribers to be up at 3am
    nah, but since I aint got a renewal notification yet, Im logging on!!! damnit! I also want some GB stuff! was gonna get the LOSH set but cant be shagged! Its a whim buy!
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; October 17, 2011 at 09:01am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

[/CENTER]

Does this take us to SDCC? Last years NY toyfair had reveals to augast +
    Ok, just had another look and it seems it'll take us to June 2012 (Horde Prime) which obviously leaves us with July's reveal TBA. On another 'Captain Obvious' type of note, SMAA comes with the second mini-comic.

Keyboard Warrior The Blue Beetle's Avatar
    Oh man, I forgot about daylight savings. I have another hour to wait to get Icarius...

Huge custard eating power flaming_knob's Avatar
    Everything is still in stock at 7:30 in case you slept through guys... No sell outs yet, not a big surprise though.
    We don't need no education...

Yes you do, you've just used a double negative!

Quote Originally Posted by flaming_knob View Post
    Everything is still in stock at 7:30 in case you slept through guys... No sell outs yet, not a big surprise though.
    I was kinda sad the legion 12 pack sold out on the DC side... i was hoping it would still be there on pay day

Finally got my second shipment of Hurricane Hordak and Leech. Now to do some opening

Quote Originally Posted by flaming_knob View Post
    Amen! I woke up at 4.33 and thought 'Crap'! but the GB items I wanted were all still there, as was Icarius -I found out why my Oct sub wasnt renewed...My Beloved got rid of the CC it was connected too....He forgot the sub was on that one! so all ok now!

I was kinda sad the legion 12 pack sold out on the DC side... i was hoping it would still be there on pay day
    I was gonna get one, it was still there when I ordered, but common sense kicked in and I passed it up!

Finally got my second shipment of Hurricane Hordak and Leech. Now to do some opening
    Have fun Buddy! cant wait to hear your thoughts on em!

a

[/CENTER]