Page 270 of 292 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271272280 ... LastLast
Results 6,726 to 6,750 of 7287

Thread: Australians out there

Heroic Warrior
    ^^^^

The ones on the underside. At least I think those are the ones that a number of fans have reported as missing:

http://www.poeghostal.com/2012/01/wi...sing-guns.html
    Last edited by Haephestus; February 2, 2012 at 10:51pm. Reason: Too Slow - Staff of Ka beat me to it!

Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    What is the condition of the actual Wind Raider? Is the paint clean? I've also heard of missing guns??!!
    There was no problems with my Wind Raider or either box

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    ditto mines perfect!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

My Wind Raider was perfect.

I know I haven't been on here a for a while... I guess I kinda lost my MOTU mojo there for a bit....

Well today is a big day so I thought I would share. After 3 years, 2 house moves and a trip to Ikea today I am finally able to display my most prized possesion again!

DSCF3356.jpg
    DSCF3355.jpg
    DSCF3357.jpg

I'll have to dig out some better spare figures to display it with, but you get the idea
    Last edited by Gimporama; February 5, 2012 at 12:09am. Reason: Spelling mistakes

Nice to see you back Gimp. I hope it is not short lived

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    Nice to see you back Gimp. I hope it is not short lived
    Thanks TF (stupid no names rule). Fisto has peaked my interest again, should be around for a while

Quote Originally Posted by Gimporama View Post
    Thanks TF (stupid no names rule). Fisto has peaked my interest again, should be around for a while
    Ha, I originally put your real name in my reply then edited it to Gimp

Fisto is one of the best coming but I would certainly put Kobra Kahn in his same company. Then there is still Stinkor and Slush Head. It is a pretty decent next few months.

Huge custard eating power flaming_knob's Avatar
    Good to have you back Gimp.

That Eternia look awesome. Anychance of some bigger pics.

My wind raider came in with the guns... So glad I don't have to go through return figure hell.
    We don't need no education...

Yes you do, you've just used a double negative!

@Gimp - Detolf set-up is looking the biz! The size of the Eternia play-set never ceases to amaze me LoL.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

Quote Originally Posted by flaming_knob View Post

That Eternia look awesome. Anychance of some bigger pics.
    Hioya buddy with the new set upif ya left click on the pic it will open full size!

and Yeah Eternia is SUPERB!!!

[/CENTER]

Am i the only one waiting on Demo Man & BG Evil Lyn?

Again. Dammit. LoL.

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

Quote Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post

Again. Dammit. LoL.
    Nope. Still no Demo BGEL love for me either man. I've have a headless Skeletor figure on my shelf for a few weeks now waiting for Alcala head. Poor little guy looks so lonely and envious of all the figures who actually have head.

No Demo-Man or BGEL for me either. Judging by the shipping notices I received I think I will get the Star Sisters first.

Yep! No bagels or Demons here in the bush either! Dang It!!!

[/CENTER]

Waiting on my mid-December Wind Raider and Evil Lyn order! Been almost 2 months! >

Waiting on Demo-Man as well, but he only shipped a couple of weeks ago.

Heroic Warrior
    @ Gimporama

Very nice Eternia.

Was the "Eternia" playset ever released locally? As a child, I had Snake Mountain (although that was only because my grandmother had won the "Crystal Castle" in some kind of raffle, but the store let my mum swap it for Snake Mountain).

I don't even recall seeing a Castle Grayskull in store as a child and I don't think any of my friends had one either. Then again, I'm starting to realise that we may have only gotten the later waves in my small home town as none of my friends had the "original" He-Man or Skeletor and I don't even recall anyone having MAA, Stratos, Teela, Beast-Man, Evil-Lynn or Mer-Man. We all had figures from "later" in the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimporama View Post
    What is that rule?

Quote Originally Posted by Haephestus View Post
    @ Gimporama

Very nice Eternia.

Was the "Eternia" playset ever released locally? As a child, I had Snake Mountain (although that was only because my grandmother had won the "Crystal Castle" in some kind of raffle, but the store let my mum swap it for Snake Mountain).

I don't even recall seeing a Castle Grayskull in store as a child and I don't think any of my friends had one either. Then again, I'm starting to realise that we may have only gotten the later waves in my small home town as none of my friends had the "original" He-Man or Skeletor and I don't even recall anyone having MAA, Stratos, Teela, Beast-Man, Evil-Lynn or Mer-Man. We all had figures from "later" in the line.
    It was definitely released here. I remember seeing one on a bottom shelf of a toy store. The box seemed huge and it was $100 if I remember correctly. I thought that was crazy, considering Grayskull was $50 (which also seemed expensive at the time)

I am similar to you. The 'originals' (He-Man and Skeletor) were the holy grail to us as a kid (I got only had Thunder Punch). I remember seeing an Original He-Man on card late in the toyline (maybe '86 or something) in a Toyworld or something. Mattel must have done a new run. But these ones had some weird marbelling in the plastic. Kinda like camo. So I didn't get him. I wish I did now.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post

Again. Dammit. LoL.
    Nope no sign here... and I moved house so now I'm extra worried.

@ Gimporama

Very nice Eternia.

Thanks, it's complete and even has a working motor, so I'm very proud...

It was definitely released here. I remember seeing one on a bottom shelf of a toy store. The box seemed huge and it was $100 if I remember correctly. I thought that was crazy, considering Grayskull was $50 (which also seemed expensive at the time)

I am similar to you. The 'originals' (He-Man and Skeletor) were the holy grail to us as a kid (I got only had Thunder Punch). I remember seeing an Original He-Man on card late in the toyline (maybe '86 or something) in a Toyworld or something. Mattel must have done a new run. But these ones had some weird marbelling in the plastic. Kinda like camo. So I didn't get him. I wish I did now.
    I never saw an Eternia as a kid in shops but I do remember He-Man getting a second run later on in Toyworld at Garden City. I remember I asked my Mum to buy him and she made some comment that I was too old for He-Man now....

Anyone received their January orders yet? (Star Sisters, Demo-Man)

Same here guys. I had a Grayskull and a friend of mine down the road had Snake mountain. I used to love using that snake mountain microphone. Bwest fun ever. I never saw an Eternia playset in stores or at mates.

I was looking at my MOC He-man last night from 83' I think it was. It has a little Toyworld sticker on that states the price as 1 mighty dollar!!!

Has anyone bought any of those Zoloworld figure covers. I was thinking about getting some....

Wow... can't believe some of us are still waiting on the WR! That's slack. Bad. At least with DM & BG Evil Lyn they were pushed back. As for the Star Sisters, i'm not expecting them till the end of the month at best.

Well, at least we have the reveals coming up any day now and three awesome figures to look forward too!

Yeah i had a Snake Mountain which i got for my birthday as a kid... had a friend that lived a few houses away and he had Castle Grayskull plus at least a dozen figures. When we got our figures and play-sets together, they were great times. Using our imaginations to create battles... fun times.

I can recall one memory where i vividly remember seeing MotU figures on the shelves... I can recall seeing 'The Original' He-Man & Skeletor, BA He-Man, BA Skeletor, Buzz-Off, Whiplash, Clawful, Kobra Khan... and who did i choose? BA Skeletor. The one thing i can't recall is why. LoL.

I also recall when PoP figures first came out. Hordak and Grizzlor were the only two my folks bought me. I think i moved on from the MotU/PoP world shortly after that time. Wish i had a time machine... haha.

I got Grayskull for my Birthday in 1983 and Snake mountain for my next Birthday! I was so excited about SM but peeved when I actually opened it, cos I wanted interior rooms, and space to carry my evil warriors( I used em as carrycases)

My cousin collected too and to stop us from mixing up our figures my mum put a texta mark on the soles of all their feet! I actually traesure the ones with the mark more than any others!

[/CENTER]

Heroic Warrior
    ^^^^

My neighbours and my step-cousins had the "Crystal Castle".

It actually wasn't too bad and served well as a base for the "goodies". Almost as well as the cardboard box upon which I drew a very poor representation of a skull. Then again, it had an elevator made out of a margarine container and some string, so it wasn't all bad.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Anyone received their January orders yet? (Star Sisters, Demo-Man)
    I haven't even received the stuff I ordered in December (Wind-Raider and BG Evil Lyn)!!

I only last week got my Cyber Monday order.

Man, their shipping has become incredibly slow.

i'm still waiting on demon bagel. hopefully they come in tomorrow. friday is usually my day for packages.