Page 271 of 293 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,775 of 7303

Thread: Australians out there

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Howdy does anyone want my ugly ass big fisto sword? I know it aint arrived yet but I hate it a lot!

so whoever wants it just has to pay for postage!

Cheers Aj
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

So... I've asked elsewhere and got no response... Is the Stratos that's on sale next week going to be a version with his wings' error fixed? You know... the version ToyGuru has promised since 2009 will be released

Please tell me they're not just going to reissue the same Stratos with a mistake that Scott N has recently acknowledged is still present!
    Now Showing
    Blade
    Coming Attractions
    NA Skeletor

Heroic Warrior
    ^^^^

I doubt it. It will more than likely just be left-over stock from the first release Stratos.

I think the only version with the "wings" fixed was the variant Stratos from the MOTUC vs. DCUC two-pack.

Yup and in all honesty the wings are so easy to 'Fix'!

this is a guide I made up for another forum Im on.

Ok, this might seem a Lil off topic, but this is Stratos hospital! lol
    A lot of collectors (on the MOTU sites) have been annoyed at the position the wings are glued on their Stratos figures, for some reason MATTEL has seen fit to glue them into a position behind the bicep, which means that when posed his wings are either behind him OR his arms are in such a position that he seems to be doing the 'Chicken Dance'(pun intended!)
    so Ive heard all the techniques that the MOTU sites are offering and have tried the one that I felt most comfortable using (to re position his wings!) And it worked perfectly! so I figured Id share it on here for the Collectors on Jemcon. Here gos!

1. heres my Stratos as he was, you can see how awkwardly the wings are glued under his arm.

2. Ok you will need a kettle, a glass, tweezers ooh and Stratos!

3. boil the kettle, fill the glass with boiling water (take care!) and place Stratos's arm into the glass for about 30 seconds, remove the arm and gently prise off the hand, then use your fingernail to lever off the armband on the wing, it varies how much glue has been used, you may need to place his arm in the water again to melt the glue.

4. Repeat with his other arm.

5. Replace the armbands and position the wings where you want them, they will be relatively posable from now on anyway.YAY!

6. Place the hands in the glass for a while, so they soften up again, then using Tweezers remove them from the water one at a time and re-attach them Gently.

7.Voila! Happy Birdman leaves ER!

Ok, I really hope that helps anyone who needs it! (I should post my 'Guide to restoring and maintaining Curly hair during Cleaning' lol )

Luv AJ

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    Howdy does anyone want my ugly ass big fisto sword? I know it aint arrived yet but I hate it a lot!

so whoever wants it just has to pay for postage!

Cheers Aj
    If there has been no other takers then I will take it

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    If there has been no other takers then I will take it
    Sorry buddy, already gone!

[/CENTER]

You tart! I thought we were your only one!

Quote Originally Posted by Haephestus View Post
    ^^^^

I doubt it. It will more than likely just be left-over stock from the first release Stratos.

I think the only version with the "wings" fixed was the variant Stratos from the MOTUC vs. DCUC two-pack.

Thanks guys (and thanks SoK for the 'How To' guide). I know you can fix it yourself, as you've shown, but really??? REALLY??? That's Mattel's answer/response? After 3 years and many promises from Toy Guru that it will be resolved... Matty's response/solution is to say to customers "fix it yourself!!!... oh but we're still gonna charge you full price". Seriously, what kind of idiots do they think we are?

I realise it's only a small issue, but it's the principle of the matter! I just feel so annoyed, because it's indicative of Matty and Scott Neitlich's general lack of respect and apathy towards their customers. Why does Toy Guru continue to lie... yes, lie?!! He has promised this wing error (which he has admitted is an "mistake") will be addressed for future reissues. Well, again, he's been caught out LYING!

I don't believe a damn thing he says or writes anymore (not just because of this issue solely) and I hope he continues to get all the online vitriol he so richly deserves!
    Now Showing
    Blade
    Coming Attractions
    NA Skeletor

I don't even get what needs 'fixing'? Just don't glue them... is it that hard???

What the hell has happened to the .org?

There are already threads for quality control and issues with Digital River but it seems everytime someone gets an email or a link doesn't work on matty collector then there are multiple threads created for it. I just want to talk about the toys, the bios and the mythos and couldn't care less for these real issues crap.

I am a toy collector as a means of escapism. Coming on here feels like I am at my day job

Quote Originally Posted by Gimporama View Post
    You tart! I thought we were your only one!
    What can I say, Im a Playa baby!

[/CENTER]

Huge custard eating power flaming_knob's Avatar
    What the hell has happened to the .org? \n\nThere are already threads for quality control and issues with Digital River but it seems everytime someone gets an email or a link doesn't work on matty collector then there are multiple threads created for it. I just want to talk about the toys, the bios and the mythos and couldn't care less for these real issues crap. \n\nI am a toy collector as a means of escapism. Coming on here feels like I am at my day job
    \n\n

i totally agree. there shold be a section or gather all thread for the boring.
    We don't need no education...

Yes you do, you've just used a double negative!

There are already threads for quality control and issues with Digital River but it seems everytime someone gets an email or a link doesn't work on matty collector then there are multiple threads created for it. I just want to talk about the toys, the bios and the mythos and couldn't care less for these real issues crap.

I am a toy collector as a means of escapism. Coming on here feels like I am at my day job
    Quote Originally Posted by flaming_knob View Post
    \n\n

i totally agree. there should be a section or gather all thread for the boring.
    Yeah, i'm a bit tired of reading about DR specifically on the forums... Mods should move those threads to the sticky thread that already exists. If they feel that that thread isn't appropriate to move it to, then they need to create one. Similar to the thread they created concerning figure speculation and discussion - aptly titled "Character Support and Speculation". Unless of course, it concerns everyone - e.g. sub cancellations.

I don't have an issue with ppl airing their opinions on the forum but the way a few members word their posts, it comes off like they're kinda rubbing things up the wrong way. They're obviously entitled to their opinion but when i see things like "who's with me?" or something like that, it sounds like some kind of witch hunt. Totally unnecessary in my opinion.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

I am still without a Bemon bagel. Did any get their's on Friday? Please don't let me be the only one still waiting for these guys...

I am still waiting too

Great reveals today if I must say. SPIKOR!!!

^^ True. We were discussing this on Facebook. You should check it out.

I think the best reveal was the cover of the 2nd Mini comic.

That's why I haven't been on here much, that and the negativity.. ie "no Castle Grayskull untill a movie year" and "The Windraider didn't sell at expectations" - that sort of thing.

Did everyone see the Toyfare reveals?... a snake-men army builder figure that's 95% new tooling BEFORE Ram Man... really?!?!?!? Were fans screaming for Snake-Men army two packs??? Before Horde Troopers?? TG is spreading out the line too much..

^^ yeah but there are Rattlor & Snake Face parts in amongst those snake men, so that would be the reason for them coming sooner ... Ram-Man is 100% new sculpt so my guess is he will be the 2013 sub-only figure

I'm still waiting on Demon Bagel too

Heroic Warrior
    I'm pretty impressed with all the new reveals.

I'll definitely be purchasing Frosta, although I hope they tone-down the make-up and shrink the staff/wand for the final figure.

None of the other reveals are really convincing me to open my wallet, but I actually don't mind Sir Laser Lot (despite the stupid name).

From what I have heard, next years sub exclusive figure is another Filmation character. I won't spoil it just in case some people don't want to know. But Spikor was meant to be used to sell next years sub so anything can change

Hey Fallen. Will your Moetook Musings be adjusted now with the TP He-man details coming to light? Hanging out to see more from you.

Quote Originally Posted by flaming_knob View Post
    Hey Fallen. Will your Moetook Musings be adjusted now with the TP He-man details coming to light? Hanging out to see more from you.
    I am still loking at all the pretty pictures and haven't looked at the "meat" of all the reveals yet. What details changed?

And I will be doing more Moetook Musings. I have all the pictures and a few reviews done (more than what is Coming Soon) so hopefully I can pull my finger out and get them done. Thanks for actually being interested to see more

Heroic Warrior
    From what I have heard, next years sub exclusive figure is another Filmation character.
    Damn. I hope it's not Scorpia. My only consolation for missing out on Shadow Weaver was the possibility that I'll be able to add Scorpia to the ranks of The Horde in her place.

I am still loking at all the pretty pictures and haven't looked at the "meat" of all the reveals yet. What details changed?

And I will be doing more Moetook Musings. I have all the pictures and a few reviews done (more than what is Coming Soon) so hopefully I can pull my finger out and get them done. Thanks for actually being interested to see more
    In the TP He-man Bio it says:

When Skeletor banished Randor to Despondos, he used Faker to convince the royal court that He-Man was not only a Gar, but also responsible for the King's "death." This ruse turned the people of Eternia against He-Man and the Masters soon became renegades in their own land. Driving to the underground caves of Tundoria, the Masters reformed as an elite attack squad. They returned to the surface and found not only Skeletor ruling Eternia, but King Hssss and a newly returned Hordak also challenging for control. To enhance his strength for these new battles ahead, He-Man used the Powers of Grayskull to energize his weapons, giving them a new Thunder Punch to combat evil!

Hope that helps.

Got my sub renewal for Sorceress (and Fisto i'm assuming since i've been charged $80 plus $34 for shipping). Nothing on the Lions just yet...
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor