Page 272 of 291 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274282 ... LastLast
Results 6,776 to 6,800 of 7271

Thread: Australians out there

Hey All

Just wondering if any Aussies have received there Demo man yet, i understand there were delays with shipping, but this parcel seems to have taken an age to be delivered. Add onto that the debacle with cancel orders on matty, are making me nervous. Customer support indicates that the item have been sent, but i'll believe it when i have a neon green Demo man in my hand.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
    Got my sub renewal for Sorceress (and Fisto i'm assuming since i've been charged $80 plus $34 for shipping). Nothing on the Lions just yet...
    Same here. I've got a 6 year old son busting a gut for Voltron. The end of the year seems like eternity away for him. Hopefully red lion will ship on time for him and not break before the others arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by flaming_knob View Post
    In the TP He-man Bio it says:

When Skeletor banished Randor to Despondos, he used Faker to convince the royal court that He-Man was not only a Gar, but also responsible for the King's "death." This ruse turned the people of Eternia against He-Man and the Masters soon became renegades in their own land. Driving to the underground caves of Tundoria, the Masters reformed as an elite attack squad. They returned to the surface and found not only Skeletor ruling Eternia, but King Hssss and a newly returned Hordak also challenging for control. To enhance his strength for these new battles ahead, He-Man used the Powers of Grayskull to energize his weapons, giving them a new Thunder Punch to combat evil!

Hope that helps.
    That is actually a pretty good story for Faker, finally.

I am still very happy with what I have seen today. Sure, not everything is perfect but we finally got another Spikor for the first time since the vintage line

Huge custard eating power flaming_knob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaught View Post
    Hey All

Just wondering if any Aussies have received there Demo man yet, i understand there were delays with shipping, but this parcel seems to have taken an age to be delivered. Add onto that the debacle with cancel orders on matty, are making me nervous. Customer support indicates that the item have been sent, but i'll believe it when i have a neon green Demo man in my hand.
    I think most of us Aussies are still waiting... Hopefully this Friday they arrive.
    We don't need no education...

Yes you do, you've just used a double negative!

I think most of us Aussies are still waiting... Hopefully this Friday they arrive.
    In a way I am hoping I get the shipping notice for Fisto/Sorceress/Shadow Weaver before Demo Man/BG Evil Lyn arrive so I can say I have 3 different months of orders in transit at the same time

Toyguru has mentioned in a media video that Temple of Darkness Sorceress can be made available to international conventions if we contact him.

I don't want to create any false hope but I did just this thing a month or so ago after I found out about Oz Comic-Con. Of course he never replied but if he is mentioning this now then he may have already set it up
    Last edited by TheFallen; February 13, 2012 at 11:16pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Heroic Warrior
    ^^^^

That would be pretty cool if he made the Sorceress available at international conventions. Hopefully it will happen for all those Aussies heading to our "local" comic con.

It would be only for the Melbourne Oz Comic-Con as TOD Sorceress won't be available until June and that con is 31st June- 1st July

Quote Originally Posted by Slaught View Post
    Hey All

I only JUST received my December order (Wind Raider and Evil Lyn) yesterday. TWO MONTHS! If Demo-Man arrives any time soon, I'll be astounded.

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Got my Demo-man and BGEL last week and recieved the star sisters today.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gimporama View Post
    Same here. I've got a 6 year old son busting a gut for Voltron. The end of the year seems like eternity away for him. Hopefully red lion will ship on time for him and not break before the others arrive.
    LoL, i hope so too for his sake

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    Toyguru has mentioned in a media video that Temple of Darkness Sorceress can be made available to international conventions if we contact him.

I don't want to create any false hope but I did just this thing a month or so ago after I found out about Oz Comic-Con. Of course he never replied but if he is mentioning this now then he may have already set it up
    Just watched that NYTF video, real happy about this!

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Got my Demo-man and BGEL last week and recieved the star sisters today.
    Ah man... I'm so jealous right now! haha

EDIT:

I think of Sir-Laser-Lot (the colours and the word Knight...) when i see this:

White-Knight-Box.jpg
    Last edited by MrRoboto; February 14, 2012 at 08:38am.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

How is it that on arriving home from work to a clean house, with a valentines meal and saucily dressed wife that my first thought is if a package arrived for me with toys in it???

Still no december figures for me.

That just means you have your priorities in the right order

How is it that on arriving home from work to a clean house, with a valentines meal and saucily dressed wife that my first thought is if a package arrived for me with toys in it???

Still no december figures for me.
    LOL, I got home and was told by my wife that she recieved a text message from our tennants saying that a package from Digital River had arrived (we're renting out our old house).
    But as it was Valentines day I had to say "nah it's ok, we'll go get it another day"

I posted this on Facebook but will put it here just in case you missed it. There was a question about the Mini Masters on the TG Toyfair video. He said he was still trying to get to these as he loves them. watch from 31:15secs.

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Hehe gold!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gimporama View Post
    LOL, I got home and was told by my wife that she recieved a text message from our tennants saying that a package from Digital River had arrived (we're renting out our old house).
    But as it was Valentines day I had to say "nah it's ok, we'll go get it another day"
    My 'better Half' has realized that when I walk in the door from work-Even though my mouth is saying 'Hiya, how was your day darlin' My Eyes are darting all over the place looking for parcels!
    Dear Mattel, Please remember you are one of the biggest toy companies on the planet, So hows about making toys people want and NOT Excuses.

THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    My 'better Half' has realized that when I walk in the door from work-Even though my mouth is saying 'Hiya, how was your day darlin' My Eyes are darting all over the place looking for parcels!
    Sounds like me, except my wife hasn't caught me yet!

My Spy Monkey Creations Armory series 1 order came in today.

Ordered on the 4th, delivered on the 15th. That is pretty damn good service. Especially since the Star Sisters, Demo-Man and BG Evil Lyn are still MIA

I will be doing a review on these very soon, I am about to go take some pictures now

Has anyone NOT got their Feb charge yet? I haven't been charged or received and invoice or shipping notice or anything.

It's weird. I got mine... But it was for $55.00 How does that work????

I have
    3xEternia
    2x 30th anniv
    1x Voltron

I have received dispatch for Voltron but no charge and nothing for the others. I want my Eternia subs but if they accidentally cancel my 30th subs I'll leave them cancelled LOL.

Heroic Warrior
    So is anyone hoping to "cherry pick" tonight? I'm still trying to decide whether to grab Fisto or not.

The only negative with Fisto is his armour (I'm not a fan of the "full" armour when everyone else has "half" armour), but that's probably not enough to disregard the figure completely. And the 200X version was one of my favourites.

Damn, I didn't even realise there was a sale tonight.

There is nothing out of the sub tonight is there? I better go check....

Nope, everything is in the sub
    Last edited by TheFallen; February 15, 2012 at 06:02am.

Heroic Warrior
    Woo hoo! Scored Fisto and Blazing Sword Voltron (the "classics" Voltron is just too expensive and too huge for me) in under two minutes!

It would have been faster but there was a (new?) "check box" agreeing to DR's terms and conditions that needed to be ticked which I kept missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jor-El View Post
    I only JUST received my December order (Wind Raider and Evil Lyn) yesterday. TWO MONTHS! If Demo-Man arrives any time soon, I'll be astounded.
    Gaaaah, don't tell me that i just moved to Perth, and i was already doing my head in when the figures where only arriving after 1 month from the sale's date.

Quote Originally Posted by Haephestus View Post
    It would have been faster but there was a (new?) "check box" agreeing to DR's terms and conditions that needed to be ticked which I kept missing.
    I hadn't seen that before either so i ended up doing the same thing too, LoL.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor