Page 277 of 291 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277278279287 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,925 of 7272

Thread: Australians out there

Hi guys,

Sorceress, Fisto, Shadow Weaver & map of Preternia arrived today, about time

Keyboard Warrior The Blue Beetle's Avatar
    Yeah, I got my Sorceress, Fisto, & Shadow Weaver yesterday, too. Looks like shipping schedules are getting some semblance of stability again. On the down side, these three figures ALL had some of the worst paint splotching I've ever seen in this line. I'm going to have to take a stanley knife and/or some very careful application of nail polish remover to them to get them looking right. *Sigh* Careless, mindless factory monkeys...
    Traversing the concussion blasts of Despondos!

I also got Fisto, Sorceress and Shadow Weaver as well as the Map. However they just threw the Map into the box as if it were packaging with no protection whatsoever and there was a bit of a rip and a little crumpled. Disappointing as this is supposed to be one of the exclusive bonuses for subscribing but at this stage, I guess that having your figures arrive at all seem like bonus in itself

Huge custard eating power flaming_knob's Avatar
    My wife called to say a toy box arrived!!!! Yay! Shadow Weaver, Fisto and the Sauseress!!! Delicious.

I'm going to have to go out and get another poster frame.
    We don't need no education...

Yes you do, you've just used a double negative!

I had Aussie Post leave a card at home yesterday so I raced down this morning.... and found a parcel from work.... sigh.... still no Fisto etc etc...

I'm in Melbourne and today i finally got Demo Man, BG Evil Lyn & Wind Raider.The box had a note on the inside stating that it had been opened by The Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service. Seems like they've had it for a while. So hang in those who haven't recieved yet, they're coming.

Keyboard Warrior The Blue Beetle's Avatar
    Any Melbourne-ites out there interested in buying either a Demo-Man or a Wind Raider (MOC)? I bought a couple of extras from BBTS when I became convinced that my sub wasn't going to ship, but then... they did, so I'm stuck with extras. Anyone who's interested, PM me and I'll do you a good deal. I'm not interested in making profit, I just want to get rid of them.
    Traversing the concussion blasts of Despondos!

Quote Originally Posted by The Blue Beetle View Post
    Any Melbourne-ites out there interested in buying either a Demo-Man or a Wind Raider (MOC)? I bought a couple of extras from BBTS when I became convinced that my sub wasn't going to ship, but then... they did, so I'm stuck with extras. Anyone who's interested, PM me and I'll do you a good deal. I'm not interested in making profit, I just want to get rid of them.
    I've been thinking about getting a wind raider but dont want to pay $100 on eBay

Hi guys , does anyone from this Aus forum live in the Sydney Chatswood area???? I am just after guys to chat with about vintage items and collections , talk soon , Steve
    I have the power

If you get on the fb pag we chat a lot more there. Old and new stuff.

cuff link 1.JPG

Just wanted to share with you guys what my beautiful wife had made for me on our wedding day. Good to see she knows whats important in my life.
    Big Day was 10/03/2012. This was the biggest photo I could load for whatever reason, but it says "For Eternia".

Widget
    That is a beautful gesture from your wife

Quote Originally Posted by deviusrme View Post
    cuff link 1.JPG

Just wanted to share with you guys what my beautiful wife had made for me on our wedding day. Good to see she knows whats important in my life.
    Big Day was 10/03/2012. This was the biggest photo I could load for whatever reason, but it says "For Eternia".
    very lucky man. Congrats.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    In the last few months, it's been 6+ weeks!
    Hi, i've read that it can take 6+ weeks for MOTUC to arrive. Iv'e been waiting scince Feb 18th for Skeletor and BeastMan to arrive. I have sent an an email off to Matty Collector today.

What's the longest anyone has had to wait? How many end up not receiving their figures?

I wanted to try getting them direct from Matty Colector instead of eBay for a change. I don't mind waiting and slow post is borderline of what I can afford to spend at the moment. But if they don't arrive after all that time I can't see myself trying to get any more.

Never mind showed up today.
    Last edited by GL-5; April 12, 2012 at 12:08am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Geez. Like going for a drive on Christmas Day. Barely anyone in sight lately... Good ol' FB.

@GL-5 - Nice of your figures to have shown up! At the end of the day, it's anyone's guess as to when a figure will show up. Used to be able say three weeks give or take but nowadays i actually don't think about it anymore. Unless they happened to be BG EL/DM

Draego looks great, TP-HM looks better every time i look at the pics and i absolutely can't wait for Stinkor!
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

I have everything except my subscription figure shipment - Fisto, Sorceress and Shadow Weaver, and i had confirmation it left 17/2.

I emailed them 2 weeks back and they said its in the 4-6 week period - now its 8 and nothing is here.

Ill give it another week, but of all the figures to be late, im worried about this one - considering all others before and after (except Kobra Khan) have turned up weeks ago - some nearly a month ago.

Quote Originally Posted by KS790 View Post
    I have everything except my subscription figure shipment - Fisto, Sorceress and Shadow Weaver, and i had confirmation it left 17/2.

I emailed them 2 weeks back and they said its in the 4-6 week period - now its 8 and nothing is here.

Ill give it another week, but of all the figures to be late, im worried about this one - considering all others before and after (except Kobra Khan) have turned up weeks ago - some nearly a month ago.
    You're not alone. My Fisto/Sorceress hasn't arrived either!! I've had stuff that I ordered after my Feb figures arrive already (Mad March sale items). I wrote it elsewhere, but I'll write it again... I call BS on Matty in regard to the "date" they emailed international customers saying Feb items had been "shipped". I think they did it to cover the fact that there were such problems/delays with Dec/Jan figs, so they pretended they shipped a week or so before they actually did to keep customers from screaming! Too many international customers have been (or still are) in the same boat (waiting) for it just to be a coincidence.

I think this is Matt-el's fault, yet they continue to blame postage services. ToyGuru even said the other day that it's simply because it takes longer for international figs to arrive... yet this has never happened in 3 years for me, and my March figs have arrived! If I was alone on this, I'd say they were lost in the mail. But countless others are in the exact same boat!
    Now Showing
    Two Bad
    Coming Attractions
    Modulok

Widget
    Check the box if they arrive. I was emailed that they were shipped 18th Feb . The date on the box is 21st from Ontario Canada so not much difference there.

I have been told by ebay sellers that increased security measures in the US is causing some delays in the post. Up to a month for first class, double the usual time. Items I have purchased from China are taking upto 3 weeks longer than usual now up to 6 weeks. Items within Australia are also delayed for me too. My post man who delivered my Motuc seemd to suggest that there is some bullsh*t happening at Australia post. Normally he doesn't mind a chat but he didn't even have time for a rant that day.

Testing the post again though, ordered King Hiss (one of my sons favourites) and She-Ra

Khan arrived yesterday - 4 weeks.
    That leaves me with everything - except the shipment of Sorceress, Fisto, Shadow Weaver & The Map

Sent Matty an email stating i dont want my money back, i just want the figures. After reading Toy Gurus latest post, im worried i am going to be left with nada

Widget

Wha up......

After years on the sideline I've decided to step up an step out.....an sign up.
    How big of an Aus scale am i dealin wit?
    How many Masters fans does Aus really have?
    New to this so excuse my randomness.
    How is everyone?

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by heroicnonsense7 View Post
    After years on the sideline I've decided to step up an step out.....an sign up.
    How big of an Aus scale am i dealin wit?
    How many Masters fans does Aus really have?
    New to this so excuse my randomness.
    How is everyone?
    Welcome aboard mate!

Id say theres about 8 solidly active Aussie members on the .Org and at least 20 who post intermittently.

If you have Facebook be sure to join the Aussie group we've started!
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/277932115558979/

Cheers aj
    Dear Mattel, Please remember you are one of the biggest toy companies on the planet, So hows about making toys people want and NOT Excuses.

THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    Welcome aboard mate!

Id say theres about 8 solidly active Aussie members on the .Org and at least 20 who post intermittently.

If you have Facebook be sure to join the Aussie group we've started!
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/277932115558979/

Cheers aj
    Yes, welcome aboard heroicnonsense7!

Am I intermittent or solid AJ?

I still can't believe that neither my Feb or March figs have arrived

I haven't seen a *new* MOTUC figure since Demo-Man!!
    Now Showing
    Two Bad
    Coming Attractions
    Modulok

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    I still can't believe that neither my Feb or March figs have arrived

I haven't seen a *new* MOTUC figure since Demo-Man!!
    Aww man that really sucks. Bad.

I wish i had an idea of sorts as to what to do but when our figures are being sent to Sweden for example (how they end up there beats me) like mine were, i just wonder where your figures are at the moment... on the way to you i hope! On a similar note, sometimes i feel they confuse Australia for Austria - it's happened to me numerous times when speaking to other ppl.

Here's hoping you get them asap!

Welcome @heroicnonsense7. What part of Aus are you from?
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimporama View Post
    Yes, welcome aboard heroicnonsense7!

Am I intermittent or solid AJ?
    all seeing intermittent with a dash of solid Lurker!
    Dear Mattel, Please remember you are one of the biggest toy companies on the planet, So hows about making toys people want and NOT Excuses.

THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]