Page 278 of 292 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288 ... LastLast
Results 6,926 to 6,950 of 7291

Thread: Australians out there

Time has been on the short supply for me lately. I haven't had time to read many threads, just mainly thread titles.

I have had my Kobra Kahn order arrive and I also got a surprise from Spy Monkey Creations. They sent out a review sample of their Armory series 1.5. I will be working on that review as soon as I can.

I have also been getting extra MOTUC figures. They are addressed to a Matt Roberts but screw him, I am keeping them for myself.

Also, welcome to heroicnonsense7

Widget

Thanks fo the welcome.....

Hello all.
    Thanks fo the welcome.
    I'm Sydney based.
    I will try to keep up to speed on things.
    Never been one fo forums but I'm pretty pumped to be a part of it all now.
    Got all my MOTUC's so far apart for Khan.
    Signed up fo another Hsss (to display him in both forms).
    Finally corrected his an Roboto's shoulders too (looks good an I don cringe each time I look at them now).
    Startin up my first custom soon (Ram-Man)...... jus hope I ge round to finishin it!!!!
    I'll keep pockin my head in when I can to see wha's happenin!!!!
    Thanks again.

My Kobra Khan arrived today. I'm finding it really satisfying to shake my fist and him and yell "Khaaaaaaaaan!"

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimporama View Post
    My Kobra Khan arrived today. I'm finding it really satisfying to shake my fist and him and yell "Khaaaaaaaaan!"
    .....geek.....
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Widget
    Ha!!

I got back to work this week after leave to find Fisto, Sorceress, Beast-Man, Photog, Moss-Man & Hordak had been delivered!!! Out of all of those, I have to say I'm most impressed with Hordak - he looks totally evil! Also, I opted for the more expensive shipping option when I did my last order (Kobra Khan & others) & suprisingly I had them 1 week after shipping notification

Also, I'd like to say 'HI' to the forum I've been a huge fan since I got He-Man, Skeletor & Battlecat for Xmas 1982. Strictly Mineternia. I remember first seeing the very 1st episode of the filmation series & I was like 'what the hell is this'? To me - He-Man will always be the dude that punched his house out of the side of a mountain, not a lavender pants secret identity thing with a bumbling magician sidekick! I'm only collecting what I consider classic in the MOTUC line. So far, He-Man, Skeletor, Battlecat, Panthor, Mer-Man, Man-at-Arms, Man-e-Faces, Clawful, Buzz-Off, Trap-Jaw, Faker, Webstor, and the others listed above. Hanging out for Teela, Evil Lyn, Spikor, Wind Raider, Grizzlor to be re-released. Only started collecting about 6mths ago.
    Even though it's not what I'd consider classic - I'm hanging out for Horde Prime considering how cool the Hordak figure is... Otherwise as far as un-announced figures go I'll be pretty excited to see Two-Bad, Ram-Man, Mantenna, Meckaneck - and that Battle Ram that the horsemen did a sample of a while ago - that would be AWESOME!!
    Last edited by blogjammer; April 20, 2012 at 08:14am.

Heroic Warrior Master of Disguise's Avatar
    Welcome blogjammer, heroicnonsense7, and any others I may have forgotten...

What's a lavender pants secret identity thing btw? Ian Thorpe?
    Go Home And Be A Family He-Man!

I'm rolling thunder pouring rain
    I'm coming on like a hurricane Hordak
    My lightning's flashing across the sky
    You're only young but you're gonna die
    I won't take no prisoners won't spare no lives
    Nobody's putting up a fight
    I got my bell I'm gonna take you to Despondos
    I'm gonna get ya Hordak get ya

Is there any more collectors based in Sydney???? I love chatting about everything and anything MOTU .... I live in the Chatswood area but i also hang out in Parramatta....
    I have the power

Details of the May 15th sale are up :
    MOTU 30th Anniversary Series: The Mighty Spector™ (included with MOTU 30TH Anniversary subscriptions)
    MOTUC: Slush Head™ (included with Club Eternia® subscriptions)
    MOTUC: Stinkor® (included with Club Eternia® subscriptions)
    MOTUC: Snake Mountain™ Stands (not included with Club Eternia® subscriptions)
    MOTUC: Man-at-Arms® (reissue – not included with Club Eternia® subscriptions)
    MOTUC: Princess Adora (reissue – not included with Club Eternia® subscriptions)

I'll only be getting Stinkor & the Snake Mountain stands

Will be 1:25 am SA time or 12:55 Eastern states
    Last edited by blogjammer; April 21, 2012 at 08:20am.

Has anyone received a random refund for Kobra Khan?

I just received one and had to call Matty to explain and they said that it was returned but I never did such a thing! It also seems as if it never even got to Australia before it was returned!

Now there is an almost sure chance that I have missed out on Kobra Khan and I am a sub holder! I am certainly not joining it this year and if they end up not giving me the figure, I will be cancelling.

Quote Originally Posted by blogjammer View Post
    MOTU 30th Anniversary Series: The Mighty Spector™ (included with MOTU 30TH Anniversary subscriptions)

I'll be getting Kalamarr,Stinkor, Spector and 1 set of stands (I was gonna pass on the stands completely but Figure "what the Hell' They may be ok for individual figures

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post

I just received one and had to call Matty to explain and they said that it was returned but I never did such a thing! It also seems as if it never even got to Australia before it was returned!

Now there is an almost sure chance that I have missed out on Kobra Khan and I am a sub holder! I am certainly not joining it this year and if they end up not giving me the figure, I will be cancelling.
    That's unbelievable!! What the eff's going on?
    Now Showing
    Blade
    Coming Attractions
    Baby Skeletor (just kidding)

So theres a fair bit of talk about Mattel seeing how the sales go for the Wind Raider re-issue in July before they commit to other vehicles. Just wondering - how many people out there will be ordering? I'm thinking about getting 2

So theres a fair bit of talk about Mattel seeing how the sales go for the Wind Raider re-issue in July before they commit to other vehicles. Just wondering - how many people out there will be ordering? I'm thinking about getting 2
    Ive budgeted for 1 more, that will bring my total up to three which is how many Subs I have, I feel like thats fair.

Im only doing it for hope of Roton,Road Ripper or Sky Sled!

[/CENTER]

Ok , so that's a no for anymore MOTU collectors in Sydney????
    I have the power

Quote Originally Posted by matty590 View Post
    Ok , so that's a no for anymore MOTU collectors in Sydney????
    Oooh sorry mate I didnt see the initial post! To my knowledge there are about 5 members in sydney, but one of them is moving to melbourne this weekend! (and he was parramatta based) Its just that a few of the aussies are over the .Org and rarely check it anymore, you should ask over at the aussie facebook page!

[/CENTER]

Im in Sydney also, but further south, in the Shire with the rest of the hobbits!

Bad news i guess today, after chasing the missing Sorceress / Fisto / Shadow Weaver delivery, Mattel have refunded me for 2 of the figs, and reshipped Shadow Weaver and the Map.
    Happy to get the exclusive, really bummed to go hunting for the other 2 - but if it disappears on the journey to Oz, i cant really blame Matty.
    I had a Marzo turn up with no gem, and they replaced it, and apart from that, my experience has been flawless.

Im not as picky as some collectors, and am happy to have a line going - realising things take a little longer to get to us down here

Quote Originally Posted by KS790 View Post
    Im in Sydney also, but further south, in the Shire with the rest of the hobbits!

Bad news i guess today, after chasing the missing Sorceress / Fisto / Shadow Weaver delivery, Mattel have refunded me for 2 of the figs, and reshipped Shadow Weaver and the Map.
    Happy to get the exclusive, really bummed to go hunting for the other 2 - but if it disappears on the journey to Oz, i cant really blame Matty.
    I had a Marzo turn up with no gem, and they replaced it, and apart from that, my experience has been flawless.

Im not as picky as some collectors, and am happy to have a line going - realising things take a little longer to get to us down here
    My personal experiences with DR have been flawless also, the one mishap was fixed within 30 minutes! A lot of people dislike the whole CS thing...but I cant complain *Touch Wood*

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    My personal experiences with DR have been flawless also, the one mishap was fixed within 30 minutes! A lot of people dislike the whole CS thing...but I cant complain *Touch Wood*
    I was in a similar boat until I bought a sub..

Blue Mountains outside of Sydney here. I haven't had any trouble with Digital River for mattycollector, although I've had my issues with them in the past for other electronic orders. So excited to have Thunder Punch He-man and Orko on the way!

Quote Originally Posted by matty590 View Post
    Is there any more collectors based in Sydney???? I love chatting about everything and anything MOTU .... I live in the Chatswood area but i also hang out in Parramatta....
    Agree with Ka on looking at the MotU FB page, it's more active re: Aussies.

Will be 1:25 am SA time or 12:55 Eastern states
    Unbelievable. MotUC MAA was the bane of my collection as every time i wanted to buy him, something happened beyond my power and i ended up missing out altogether. Finally, i get a MOC and loose versions and he pops up twice in a matter of months! haha.

SH, Stinkor are taken care of, MS and the SM stands will ensure i'll be up at 2am to buy these items. Thank God it's not 4am...

Nah, bought 2 when it came out but i'll be at SDCC so who knows... might get caught up in the whole thing and end up buying one. It'd be a shame if the WR was the only vehicle. They really need to give it another chance in 2013. And they need to make the Land Shark at that!

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post

Geez. That sucks. Bad. Even though they've refunded you, what are they gonna do about it considering you're a sub holder?
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

thanks guys for letting me know about Sydney based collectors.... Do any of you catch up from time to time???? As i would love to start meeting up with some fellow MOTU collectors , vintage or new....
    I have the power

I am in Sydney too. There is an active Australian MOTU community in a subsection of the Ozformers board: http://www.otca.com.au/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=35

Several of us Sydney guys also meet at Parramatta Fair which often has a lot of MOTU stuff. However several of us are primarily Transformers collectors with MOTU interests but it is the closest thing to a periodic Sydney MOTU meet that I know of.

Hi Kup , mate thanks for that.... Are you going to be at the next Parramatta fair on May 20th???? If so lets all meet up????
    I have the power

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Anyone have a King Grayskull (not SDCC version) they are thinking of departing with, i only need a loose one with orb.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!