Page 279 of 291 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289 ... LastLast
Results 6,951 to 6,975 of 7268

Thread: Australians out there

Widget
    I'm fro Sydney. South of where yo are.......

Quote Originally Posted by matty590 View Post
    Hi Kup , mate thanks for that.... Are you going to be at the next Parramatta fair on May 20th???? If so lets all meet up????
    Yeah I'll be going along with the Sydney TF fans. You are welcome to join us but please keep in mind that most of what we talk about will most likely be Transformers rather than He-Man although several of us are also MOTU and Joe fans.

Kup thats cool.... Like i said i am really right into MOTU items , but i also have loads of 100% complete vintage Transformers in perfect mint condition.... Maybe you guys will know where i can sell these items as well as i need more cash to complete my MOTU collection.... PS If anyone wants to chat about vintage MOTU items please send a email to this address secrets.of.castle.grayskull@gmail.com ....
    I have the power

Has anyone in Melb got Kobra Kahn yet?

I don't want to push the panic button but I just realized something in the Customer Service email that Matty just sent to me:

The Address is shown as this:

Shipped to:
    XXXXX XXXXX
    Level 7 - 181 Miller St

North Sydney, NSW 2060
    04xxxxxxxx

The address is correct but where is the country?! The address is correct with the country in my profile on the Matty site and I also confirmed it by phone with the Matty rep.

This could explain how my Kobra Khan never reached me and why there has been so many problems with International orders recently.

Kup thats cool.... Like i said i am really right into MOTU items , but i also have loads of 100% complete vintage Transformers in perfect mint condition.... Maybe you guys will know where i can sell these items as well as i need more cash to complete my MOTU collection.... PS If anyone wants to chat about vintage MOTU items please send a email to this address secrets.of.castle.grayskull@gmail.com ....
    You can certainly try to sell them in the Sales section of the Ozformers board or bring them along to the fair to see if anyone is interested.
    Last edited by kup; April 25, 2012 at 09:28pm.

Karma hits big time.

After posting that my Matty experience was flawless, Shadow Weaver, Sorceress and Fisto go missing in the mail.
    Matty refunds, as the Sorceress and Fisto figures have sold out.

16/04 i get an email stating that there was payment issues around the 3 subscriptions i have (MOTUC, 30th, Voltron), i check with the bank - card is fine, email Matty, they confirm the card details, and all is well.

ANZAC day get an email stating the subscriptions are cancelled, and to call the 1800 number...

i spend 15 minutes on the phone, no apology, just that they would look to get my subscription put back into the system.

As for the April figures? They couldnt guarantee anything, so i miss out on possibly the best month - Draego Man, Thunderpunch, and the Yellow Lion.

Guess, ill be having an amputee Voltron !

if all goes pear shaped, i may be looking for an Aussie with a spare set of the above, to save me trolling Evil Bay.

Kup , do you work in Miller Street???? I live only 10 mins from there , so maybe we could catch up????
    I have the power

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I don't want to push the panic button but I just realized something in the Customer Service email that Matty just sent to me:

The Address is shown as this:

Shipped to:
    XXXXX XXXXX
    Level 7 - 181 Miller St

North Sydney, NSW 2060
    04xxxxxxxx

The address is correct but where is the country?! The address is correct with the country in my profile on the Matty site and I also confirmed it by phone with the Matty rep.

This could explain how my Kobra Khan never reached me and why there has been so many problems with International orders recently.
    We should all check our invoices and if 'Australia' is missing from some of them,all post in 'ask matty' cos thats ridiculous, no wonder we are waiting months and our toys are travelling the world!.
    Dear Mattel, Please remember you are one of the biggest toy companies on the planet, So hows about making toys people want and NOT Excuses.

THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Mine came via Sweden. Maybe they think we're in Austria?!
    Now Showing
    Two Bad
    Coming Attractions
    Modulok

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Wonder how many people will get jacked of the new forum rules, just got a warning for talking about the new Avengers movie in "The Avengers Movie Talkback Thread - SPOILERS" in the other discussion forum. Its stated spoilers for god sake but because its not released in the states yet its deemed wrong to talk about the movie, easy it states spoilers dont look at that thread. Oh boy.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Wonder how many people will get jacked of the new forum rules, just got a warning for talking about the new Avengers movie in "The Avengers Movie Talkback Thread - SPOILERS" in the other discussion forum. Its stated spoilers for god sake but because its not released in the states yet its deemed wrong to talk about the movie, easy it states spoilers dont look at that thread. Oh boy.
    Geez the U.S. is not the centre of the world.....that achievement belongs to Australia.

a lot of people are jacked at the new rules...Its been a topic of humor and debate in another forum I frequent!
    Dear Mattel, Please remember you are one of the biggest toy companies on the planet, So hows about making toys people want and NOT Excuses.

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    a lot of people are jacked at the new rules...Its been a topic of humor and debate in another forum I frequent!
    Ive noticed that alot of the regulars dont visit here anymore, i pretty much just look over the forums and hardly comment in the other forums, even cut back on comments in this thread aswell. I dont mind the org being controlled and sensored but it shouldnt be over the top either.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Ive noticed that alot of the regulars dont visit here anymore, i pretty much just look over the forums and hardly comment in the other forums, even cut back on comments in this thread aswell. I dont mind the org being controlled and sensored but it shouldnt be over the top either.
    This post = Like, +1 or whatever social networking thing-a-majig is popular now

doe any one know where i can find a vintage MOC Cometcat???? I will pay top dollar , anyone????
    I have the power

Widget
    I'm in The Shire too dude...... Sutherland.

Quote Originally Posted by KS790 View Post
    Im in Sydney also, but further south, in the Shire with the rest of the hobbits!

Bad news i guess today, after chasing the missing Sorceress / Fisto / Shadow Weaver delivery, Mattel have refunded me for 2 of the figs, and reshipped Shadow Weaver and the Map.
    Happy to get the exclusive, really bummed to go hunting for the other 2 - but if it disappears on the journey to Oz, i cant really blame Matty.
    I had a Marzo turn up with no gem, and they replaced it, and apart from that, my experience has been flawless.

Im not as picky as some collectors, and am happy to have a line going - realising things take a little longer to get to us down here

doe any one know where i can find a vintage MOC Cometcat???? I will pay top dollar , anyone????
    Sorry cant help.

Also anyone been to the Liverpool comic book store, ive noticed that this saturday the 5th they are having a free comic book day and 25% off statues and figures etc. Im heading to Sydney in a few weeks and wonder if its worth checking out, i wouldnt mind buying a statue or 2 if they arent over the top on prices.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    I got two infractions in less than a week! For silly things too that I wasn't even aware of being against the rules because they are so 'common' and one was subjective. I wasn't directly swearing or attacking anyone really, just discussing or expressing opinion. Its reaching a point that I am not sure what would constitute as an infraction or not, even after reading the rules.

It's becoming a bit like North Korea around here....

I guess the safest thing to type now would be things like 'Me no like figure' or 'Me like figure' because anything else could be an infraction!

Wouldn't surprise me if this post ends up as another infraction.
    Last edited by kup; April 29, 2012 at 11:57pm.

Fascism finally hit the internet!!!!!!

This place leaves me cold sometimes! This is honestly the 'least-fun' forum I visit. In fact, I don't really visit all the much anymore.

Maybe it's about time that Aussie MOTU forum people talked about a year or so ago was created.
    Now Showing
    Two Bad
    Coming Attractions
    Modulok

Quote Originally Posted by Atomicdios View Post
    Fascism finally hit the internet!!!!!!
    To the Gulag with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    This place leaves me cold sometimes! This is honestly the 'least-fun' forum I visit. In fact, I don't really visit all the much anymore.

Maybe it's about time that Aussie MOTU forum people talked about a year or so ago was created.
    I did start building a Forum, maybe I should go tinker with it some more!

[/CENTER]

So the impossible finally happened today, i received my Demo-Man action figure, not like i have been waiting to long for it.

Now my actual question is, have any of you AUS subscribers received your Kobra Khan figure yet? I Ordered an additional on sales day as i wanted to display two of him, the one i ordered on sales day was delivered about 2 weeks ago. The subscription one as usual still hasn't been delivered. This is mainly aimed at those of you living in Perth, WA.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaught View Post
    So the impossible finally happened today, i received my Demo-Man action figure, not like i have been waiting to long for it.

Now my actual question is, have any of you AUS subscribers received your Kobra Khan figure yet? I Ordered an additional on sales day as i wanted to display two of him, the one i ordered on sales day was delivered about 2 weeks ago. The subscription one as usual still hasn't been delivered. This is mainly aimed at those of you living in Perth, WA.
    Mine got lost along the way and was returned to Matty. They said that they have sent me another but I don't believe it until I see it but regardless of how it goes, I have lost $10 on it since they made me pay for shipping again when they re-sent it.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Mine got lost along the way and was returned to Matty. They said that they have sent me another but I don't believe it until I see it but regardless of how it goes, I have lost $10 on it since they made me pay for shipping again when they re-sent it.
    Did Matty tell you about it getting lost or did you discover this yourself? Its like you have to be a rabid dog with these guys checking up on your orders constantly, rather painful.