Page 31 of 292 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Australians out there

killjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by WHAT A GUY
    I went to the Parramatta Collectables Fair yesterday, it wasnt too bad. There wasnt that many motu products but it was still interesting as there was a fair bit of variety (apart from excessive amounts of Star Wars crud).

There were 2 APA graded Original motu figures (Merman and Orko) and a MIB Zoar and Screech, which were cool. Some one also had a Hordak bust which was nice to see it in the flesh and of course there were heaps of loose classic figures including a couple of Castle Greyskulls and a Snake Mountain.

Casefresh were there as they are the sponser of this event, they had a fair amount of motu products such as figures, busts and staues, basically what they have online.

It was an interesting day and i will have to go in future, but i will make sure that i get there earlier next time as i missed out on some cool items.
    Did you grab any?
    I'm after any MIB/MOC 80's items

WHAT A GUY
    Quote Originally Posted by killjoy
    Did you grab any?
    I'm after any MIB/MOC 80's items
    No i didnt, i was tempted to get the Zoar and Screech, but the packaging on both was semi damaged and im a bit picky so i didnt bother.

I can get the guys number who had the AFA graded Merman and Orko ( i think he sold the Zoar and Screech), he usually has a fair amount of motu stuff. PM me if you are interested.
    Last edited by WHAT A GUY; February 21, 2005 at 07:55pm.

Quote Originally Posted by WHAT A GUY
    No i didnt, i was tempted to get the Zoar and Screech, but the packaging on both was semi damaged and im a bit picky so i didnt bother.

I can get the guys number who had the AFA graded Merman and Orko ( i think he sold the Zoar and Screech), he usually has a fair amount of motu stuff. PM me if you are interested.
    Did you speak with the staff at casefresh? How are they to deal with in person?

Clawful statue arrived today he is awesome, much better than i expected the detail and size of him is amazing

WHAT A GUY
    Quote Originally Posted by Viceroy
    Did you speak with the staff at casefresh? How are they to deal with in person?
    Yes i did speak to one of the staff and they were very friendly and helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by the power of 3
    Clawful statue arrived today he is awesome, much better than i expected the detail and size of him is amazing
    You cheeky sod!!! Here I am thinking about buying Clawful and you have gone out and already done it. I'm amased at how quickly your building up your motu collection....very impressive!! Thats one thing I love about you Power you talk the talk and walk the walk....congrats mate.

Just a query how heavy is he? Where did you get him from?

What a guy - Thanks for that I've always found them very professional.

hahahahahahhhha thanks Marty
    its coming together nicely, getting all the harder and more expensive stuff now, as my house should be ready in a month or two so wont have as much cash lying around to spend.
    He is pretty heavy, i would think bit heavier than the Skeletor statue, i got him from luge311, he is a member here and also thats his username on ebay, however his mate dorrmann takes the orders from this site, as he frequents here more, should be round $150 U.S, he also has some busts, i got classic colours Evil Lyn from him and He-man bust. He said Tri-Klops statue and Hordak bust will be availble in April according to Neca.

Cambridge, New Zealand (formerly South Africa)
    Hey guys,

I've just finally managed to get registered on the .org after countless attempts and I've been wanting to post in here for a long while now.

Viceroy, I have 2 questions:
    1. What part of NZ are you from, man?
    2. Where do you get your MOTU stuff!?

Ok, so I lied...
    3. Have you seen any other NZ MOTU fans around?

Sorry if this seems a bit forward, but these are burning questions!
    Evil Simian Mechanic of the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by HordeMonkey
    Hey guys,

I've just finally managed to get registered on the .org after countless attempts and I've been wanting to post in here for a long while now.

Viceroy, I have 2 questions:
    1. What part of NZ are you from, man?
    2. Where do you get your MOTU stuff!?

Ok, so I lied...
    3. Have you seen any other NZ MOTU fans around?

Sorry if this seems a bit forward, but these are burning questions!
    I assume your from Auckland then I'm 7 hours drive away on the East Coast.

Most of my motu I have purchased overseas in Australia, fans from He-man.org and the He-Store. NZ only had wave 1 here which I was lucky to get. I have also grabbed a few things from trademe.co.nz.

There is one other fan from NZ The Impaler. How is your collection going?

I just received Zodak red card today which I'm thrilled about. I've pretty well got everything (the figures) except for the chase cards which doesn't bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by Viceroy
    I assume your from Auckland then I'm 7 hours drive away on the East Coast.
    Darn, that's too far away for me to pop in for a visit.

Most of my motu I have purchased overseas in Australia, fans from He-man.org and the He-Store. NZ only had wave 1 here which I was lucky to get. I have also grabbed a few things from trademe.co.nz.
    Yep, I was also pretty lucky to get Wave 1 (the basic figs at least). Haven't had a chance to go to Aussie recently. No credit card, so I can't get stuff online. I haven't seen any of the new stuff of Trademe, besides the Bashin' Beetle and a Jungle Attack He-Man. I bought the Beetle, but didn't care enough about JAHM. At least I'm on the .org now, so hopefully someone has something left for me.

I just received Zodak red card today which I'm thrilled about. I've pretty well got everything (the figures) except for the chase cards which doesn't bother me.
    Congrats man! Yeah, I'm not worried about chases or most of the variants either, or the oogly repaints. It's mostly the basic figs I'm after.

Here's a list of what I DO have tho: Original He-Man, Man-at-Arms, Stratos, Skeletor, Beastman, Merman, Ram-Man, Mekanek, Two-Bad, Roboto, Zodak, Bashin' Beetle.

Maybe once I've got a job, I'll have enough money to actually buy figs from people overseas. *sigh*

killjoy
    Thanks Power of 3.
    found a heap of man at arms red card at myers belco $17 only 1 orko left at Kmart $15 a heap of slim pits at toysRus and 2 battle cats mechas $22
    didnt see anything i didnt buy there.
    Last edited by killjoy; February 25, 2005 at 03:44pm. Reason: miss'd samething

I have not been here in ages. So I'm just wondering what is happening with the toys? Are we meant to get more? Or is that it?

Can't be bothered scrolling through the res of the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by r_r_r_22
    I have not been here in ages. So I'm just wondering what is happening with the toys? Are we meant to get more? Or is that it?

Can't be bothered scrolling through the res of the thread.
    The figures are all over however the 6" statue figures are ready to rock and roll. Let me say they look brilliant.

No worries Killjoy

Cosmic Enforcer

Cosmic is back!

Greetings fellow eternians.
    well, i've MIA for a while but just wanted to report that i had no money at xmas ot buy presents and so took a *****load of MOTU down to kmart boronia and traded it all in for a nice store credit!
    A full set of wave s baddies plus some wave 1 stuff and a giraffe neck snake hunter he-man and a couple of other things.

I've just spent the last hour cacthing up on all the posts for the last for months rather grateful they're still there.

Well basically i just moved house into a much smaller room with no space, so the rest of my spare motu has to go, so i can crawl into bed at night.

They are all for sale at $10-15 each. For those who live in melbourne well no shipping costs will incur as you can come and get them yourselves if you like!

This is what I have! Red Card. Merman. Beastamn. Man-e-faces x2. Two Bad. Sy-klone. Skeley repaint (1st one with orange and gold abd blue chest) . Mekaneck. Orko. Ram-man Repaint.
    Green Card. Skeley repaint (2nd version blood skeley). King hsssss. Rattlor (the general). VS Khan. Two bad repaint. Ice armor skeley. Tri-klops repaint. Sky strike stratos. mekaneck repaint. and finally Zodak.

BUy them from me, and it shall make my room nice and clean!

I shall return soon!

Cosmic.

Welcome back Cosmic.

I have to ask mate did you get a refund on your purchased goods from Kmart? I got the feeling from your post you just walked on in there and said how much for all this stuff?..

Cosmic, you've got a PM!

you have a p.m Cosmic

Cosmic Enforcer
    No that's not what i actually did.
    Kmart has a policy, much like myer where i worked over the xmas holidays, that if u dont have a receipt they scan the items and whatever the current selling price is - that's what they give you. Some of them i got ages ago for $8 bucks each and some on sale at kmart for $12.95. There wasnt a sale on at the time so I got $16.95 or whatever the used to go for at that time for each of them, you cvould say I made a profit really!

Okay so any one wants any post me in the nextf ew days as on sunday i will be selling the remainder at my local market and giving the proceeds to benfit the Tsunami victims and closing my toy business save for special orders whcih i cans till get from o/s.

Also I have some simpsons interactive figures cheap too if anyone's interested. Bleeding gums murphy, carl, stephen hawking, troy mclure, brad goodman, herb powell, lionel hutz, and selma with DMV, plus some motu minis for $2 bucks each in various states of packaging!

Cheers kids cosmic!

Received my spin blade skele in the mail today. I realise everybody in the U.S hates this figure thats fine. However when it's not sold in NZ or I believe Aussie for that matter hey it's good to add to the collection.

Power how is your collection going so far? I had a mate order 3 yes you read right 3 Evil Lyns of ebay. Some guy had 9 for sale I believe. Anyway I'm taking one of his hands. I also grabbed 3 snake teelas and another she-ra from Val. I'll be swapping the teela for the lyn.

I now have 4 she-ra's to my collection. Madness I know but what the hell!!

Spin Blade isnt a bad figure at all, i guess if thats all you saw on the pegs for over 1 year people would get tired of him, but I wouldnt mind seeing him on the pegs here

3 Evil Lyn's thats a great score, I managed to get one moc, plus I brought a loose collection with every figure no variants so she is in there to.
    Today the rest of my busts and statues came, so Comic con He-Man statue, Hordak bust, regular Evil lyn bust plus Mossman and Snake Teela, I got 2 Snake Teela's as i will open one. I have another package due any day that has comic con he-man figure, roto figures and a few other figures, i forget what they are So pretty much i mostly need red card variants, original battle cat and panthor and a few snakemen wave 1 carded figures.
    Wow 4 She-Ras thats great if you ever want to sell one let me know as i will be looking for another as i want one to open.

Spin Blade isnt a bad figure at all, i guess if thats all you saw on the pegs for over 1 year people would get tired of him, but I wouldnt mind seeing him on the pegs here

3 Evil Lyn's thats a great score, I managed to get one moc, plus I brought a loose collection with every figure no variants so she is in there to.
    Today the rest of my busts and statues came, so Comic con He-Man statue, Hordak bust, regular Evil lyn bust plus Mossman and Snake Teela, I got 2 Snake Teela's as i will open one. I have another package due any day that has comic con he-man figure, roto figures and a few other figures, i forget what they are So pretty much i mostly need red card variants, original battle cat and panthor and a few snakemen wave 1 carded figures.
    Wow 4 She-Ras thats great if you ever want to sell one let me know as i will be looking for another as i want one to open.
    What was the he-man statue? I don't remember that one.
    Those she-ra's are all moc except for one in which I opened the mailer to check it out. Sorry mate not for sale I've promised a buddy in NZ a couple for a trade I'm trying to do. However Val had a few he was unloading on ebay. Suggest you keep your eye out for those as they were selling at reasonable prices. I just checked his ebay page and there was nothing there at the moment.

The He-Man Statue is the one from the comic con a few years back, basically to show what the new He-Man was going to look like there was 500 made.

thats cool Marty, thought i would ask, will defenitely keep an eye out on Val's auctions, im in no hurry as already have one at some stage will get the second one to open

The He-Man Statue is the one from the comic con a few years back, basically to show what the new He-Man was going to look like there was 500 made.

thats cool Marty, thought i would ask, will defenitely keep an eye out on Val's auctions, im in no hurry as already have one at some stage will get the second one to open
    So you scored one congrats!! Were they numbered at all? I'm impressed with your collection mate. Next time I'm over in Melbourne I would like to hook up with you again to check out your collection.

Cheers mate.

I did, i was kicking myself cos i sold the one i had and didnt expect to find one so soon. Yep they are all numbered. For sure when your next here let me know and come round, should me in my new house then so will hopefully have everything on display