Page 34 of 293 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Thread: Australians out there

Heroic Somnambulist
    Although they had many snake men, I dont think they had the mecha blade figures.

killjoy
    I just remembered i got one episode on real media the one with leather head/back the croc and the frogs that was a funny one just for the frogs
    I feel like jumping out a tree...

Hay power any chance you mite snap a pic or two of your collection

Transformers ( re-issues too, not new stuff)
    Voltron
    starwars Vint (when i find them, there in a box samewhere)
    Hotwheels
    Model Rail
    also at the moment computers... 'broken from customers'

Quote Originally Posted by the power of 3
    Thanks mate, once i all have it on display should be a months time i move into my new house, i cant wait to display the movie Donatello he is posed doing a flying kick, he was at Planet Hollywood in Bevery Hills, and they hung him from the ceiling so im hoping to do the same.

I did collect Buffy/Angel but sold those when i was saving deposit for my place, plus justice league, still have a few figures from that line, the jla unlimited line looks pretty cool, various statues whatever i like, i got the supergirl statue recently from the wizard site, she looks amazing.
    pretty much just MOTU and TMNT for me
    i will pick up that masterpiece Voltron when it is released this year.
    I was fortunate enough to see some of it first hand myself. Powers TMNT was amasing in itself...I remember the proto-types you had mind blowing stuff. Mate your motu collection was just as good!!

Okay picked up from ebay claw attack stratos, snake armor he-man - gold band. Also picked up the He-Man/Skele 12 inch figures. Looking forward to getting those in my little hands.

killjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by Viceroy
    I was fortunate enough to see some of it first hand myself. Powers TMNT was amasing in itself...I remember the proto-types you had mind blowing stuff. Mate your motu collection was just as good!!

Okay picked up from ebay claw attack stratos, snake armor he-man - gold band. Also picked up the He-Man/Skele 12 inch figures. Looking forward to getting those in my little hands.
    Sound like my order which ebay person/ID did you go through to get thows.
    Last edited by killjoy; March 19, 2005 at 10:04pm.

I forgot also i collect Hellboy, dont know how i forgot as some of my biggerst pieces are from that line, i have both 18 inch figures( 1 with horns), the massive sideshow scale statue, hellbaby bronze statue, sideshow figure, mezco exclusive with alternate heads, eric so hellboy vinyl figure( very cool), prewiews exclusive figure with horns,anung un rama figure and hellboy with weights figure.

thanks Marty, my motu collection is getting there again, not to may gaps to fill now, starting on a loose set now.

So there is 2 versions of snake Armour with different belt?
    i still have to get claw stratos and the mecha blade, got the roto's i really like them

Killjoy: for sure i will, most of my stuff is in boxes in my room, the spare room and garage, i will get some pics together of some of the stuff, when i move house and have it all on display will take loads of pics
    Last edited by the power of 3; March 20, 2005 at 02:48am.

Quote Originally Posted by zedbill
    Ok I know this isn't MOTU related but I was hoping there may be a few TMNT fans among us. I've only just started collecting Turtles, and was rather excited to find the DVD singles for sale in supermarkets, only problem is I can't find the Donatello or Rapheal singles anywhere, just hundreds of Leonardo and Michelangelo. I was hoping that someone out there may be able to help me out....

Ok, this is weird.... When these first came out, I am certain that I saw all four. Now, I can only find Mikey and Leo. Does anyone know what's the go with Don and raph???

killjoy

Killjoy: for sure i will, most of my stuff is in boxes in my room, the spare room and garage, i will get some pics together of some of the stuff, when i move house and have it all on display will take loads of pics
    That would be great i think it was the org which had collectors photos early on if not it should, I know what its like power all my stuff got brough and pack'd then we didnt move im just now getting all my stuff back out,

I found this very interesting Big loin voltrons lion tail gun is almost the same as man-e-faces gun... minor diffrence like grip and L.V's guns have 2 side bits.
    yet voltrons gun has WEP printed on it

thats how it is, in boxes in my room, cupboards, the garage just no room to display so will be real good when i get a chance to enjoy it all, so pics will be soon on the way

is that right, it does sound so similar, maybe the borrowed the mould of it and forgot to give it back

Quote Originally Posted by killjoy
    Sound like my order which ebay person/ID did you go through to get thows.
    ToyManila... I thought it looked a bit dodgy at first as of the location. However Dorrmann put my mind at ease. Dorrmann has placed an order for 10 figs I believe. A few other orgers have given it the thumbs up so if it works out okay I'll buy a few more things.

I have seen that seller to, looks like he has some good stuff, pretty good prices to.

I found Leo and Mikey tMNT single dvd's this morning but didnt see Don or Raph so dont know whats up with that, must be everywhere.

killjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by Viceroy
    ToyManila... I thought it looked a bit dodgy at first as of the location. However Dorrmann put my mind at ease. Dorrmann has placed an order for 10 figs I believe. A few other orgers have given it the thumbs up so if it works out okay I'll buy a few more things.
    Yeap i think thats my hook up too 'Oz cap' may correct me he knows,

Yeap i think thats my hook up too 'Oz cap' may correct me he knows,
    yes toymanila there the ones, killjoy and i are waiting on our order (only ordered a week ago ) , there prices are OK and they have some good stuff for sale

killjoy
    Thanks oz-cap your a great guy
    Im Thinking of putting a page on the net for aussie collector just for the pics anyways i dont want to hijack members from here or anything...
    any comments

Hay he-boy was is it your birthday today or yesterday if so Happy birthday dude
    Last edited by killjoy; March 22, 2005 at 06:51pm.

killjoy: sounds cool and a great idea , different collections or just MOTU?

killjoy
    killjoy: sounds cool and a great idea , different collections or just MOTU?
    I put it up for comment i wont if no one cares but toy collection inc motu
    i want to put my different ones on there but i dont know how big the page can be so ill came back to that point.
    by the way my turtle has 1991 were as OR splinter has '88 also its leo and hes shorter than splinter. any ideas.
    Last edited by killjoy; April 5, 2005 at 09:55pm.

sounds like a great idea

The 4 original turtles should have 88, 89 on them i believe i think Splinter, shredder can have up to 90 marked on them. Is the Leo u have plain, or have some sort of accessory? they started with all the variants pretty much 90,91 onward.

Hay he-boy was is it your birthday today or yesterday if so Happy birthday dude
    Thanks Killjoy! (It was the 22nd)

I picked up a repaint two bad from k-mart today for $10. That was pretty cool. They just had them on a table. There wer a few other characters too. If anyone needs a King Hsss, head to K-Mart Chirnside Park...

Innit sad that our Aussie "sightings" were so short lived. Did ANYONE see a snake armor He-Man on shelves here????

I can't wait for the madmad DVD's. Let's hope they do a cool tin like the astroboy ones.

h8ted
    Im Thinking of putting a page on the net for aussie collector just for the pics anyways i dont want to hijack members from here or anything...
    any comments
    I'm actually in the process of putting together a site for aussie motu collectors as well as collectors of other lines, but i don't quite know what direction to go in!
    myactionfigures.net

I could really use some input if anyone has any idea's!!!

I recieved my MOTU vs the Snakemen MECHA-Blade He-man and MECHA-Blade Skeletor in the mail today! So that just about wraps up all the figures for me! Bring on the Stactions!!!!
    Last edited by h8ted; March 23, 2005 at 07:52am.

Happy birthday for the other day Dan

I never saw a Snake Armour He-Man here, i dont think he even made it here I hardly even saw the blood skelly wave, maybe saw it once.

It would be cool if they made a cool boxset for the dvd's, looking forward to those defenitely.

I dont know if anyone has seen it, i saw the Lifesize Gollum statue made by Rubies today at a store, its amazing, they had two of them but they both got damged on their way over here.

well i got tmnt battle nexus and city at war today so going to watch those

killjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy
    Thanks Killjoy! (It was the 22nd)

Innit sad that our Aussie "sightings" were so short lived. Did ANYONE see a snake armor He-Man on shelves here????

I can't wait for the madmad DVD's. Let's hope they do a cool tin like the astroboy ones.
    yeah mine too...
    No he didnt make a showing here in ACT
    Theres a tread going on there boards and it been put out there for heman and she-ra tins to match each other. Now we have to hope they do she-ra.
    I hope they do heaps of extras like the astro and botp starblazer extras are great seeing the faces behind the voices and such.

He-Mana nd She-Ra Tins would be awesome. Y'know I saw about three blood skelly's and only got one. I ummed and urred about a second one and never bothered. I wish I had now. Oh well.

I only saw one blood Skelly at the time i already had him so didnt bother, but now i wish i did so i could have one to open.

h8ted
    I got two blood skellys but only one in an aussie retailer - i ordered my first one from some dude on ebay. I payed too much for him.

These mecha blade figures are sweet!
    I never saw them in oz shops!

killjoy
    sounds like a great idea

The 4 original turtles should have 88, 89 on them i believe i think Splinter, shredder can have up to 90 marked on them. Is the Leo u have plain, or have some sort of accessory? they started with all the variants pretty much 90,91 onward.
    Leo has a winding with swinging right arm and splinter is OR i've had im forever.

Sounds like Sword Slicing Leonardo from the Wacky action line, came out in 1990 i think, they were some cool figures loved them as a kid, i have that series carded. The Splinter is probably the original, if he has purple cloth coat it is, when i had him as a kid i lost the cloth coat, same with yoda when i was really young, managed to lose that off him to.