Page 39 of 291 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast

Thread: Australians out there

Quote Originally Posted by WHAT A GUY
    My opinion of them change after hearing a few things from stall owners at Parramatta Collecters Fair and dealings with them in person. I wont go into detail im just not a fan of their attitude.
    No worries fair enough.

Hey Oz-Cap well done mate good on ya!! Who are going with? I wish I was going with you!! Take plenty of pics and let us know how things went.

Power good to hear from you mate it's been a while.

Thanks Marty, been heaps busy lately, working long days, slowed down now so more time to have a look on here

h8ted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz cap He-Fan
    I am going to the US in July so i'll be in the fight for a King Randor
    You lucky B*#st#@d!
    Good Luck in your quest for a Randor!

Casefresh

I've used Casefresh time after time and have only found their service to be perfect.

Regards Jake
    SPOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Viceroy
    No worries fair enough.

Hey Oz-Cap well done mate good on ya!! Who are going with? I wish I was going with you!! Take plenty of pics and let us know how things went.

Power good to hear from you mate it's been a while.
    thanks

i am going with my family all over the US so am hoping I get to the con!
    Will try to drag my sister, mum etc along and try to explain how cool the con is and why a 30 yr old man has to fight his way through a bunch of motu fans and hope to win a draw to buy one (I take it they will do it again like the other con specials) Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Oz cap He-Fan
    thanks

i am going with my family all over the US so am hoping I get to the con!
    Will try to drag my sister, mum etc along and try to explain how cool the con is and why a 30 yr old man has to fight his way through a bunch of motu fans and hope to win a draw to buy one (I take it they will do it again like the other con specials) Fingers crossed.
    Good luck you just have to get to that con!!. After all you just have to buy me a Randor... Kidding but good luck I wish you all the best.

Today I received my second Faker in the post!! This one had the white mailer opened which was fine by me because my other one is nice and mib. I never thought I would be able to ever get one but now I have two.

WHAT A GUY
    Maybe thats how most people feel about getting Randor (the way u felt about faker) maybe we all will end up with two of those? ;P

he man fan aus

He man Figs

Have any of you ozzy fans out there found any summari figures accept for the raptor and battle cat! or any other figs like wave one of the snakemen or wave 2 of the red cards I have looked in almost every store i have seen and they only have the snakemen wave 2

Nothing else other than the ones you mentioned were ever released here, currently all i see now is the snake card stuff eg repaint sy-klone etc.

h8ted
    Quote Originally Posted by the power of 3
    Nothing else other than the ones you mentioned were ever released here, currently all i see now is the snake card stuff eg repaint sy-klone etc.
    I'm not even seeing alot of these either anymore!
    It's gettin pretty sad!

i have only seen them sometimes at Toys R Us, but only a handful and pretty much just Sy-Klone and occasionaly a Orko.

he man fan aus

stactions

Does any body know if the stactins are going to be realesed in australian stores

No that I am aware of, maybe some comic book stores, but if you want to get them in aus, try www.casefresh.com, many on the aussie thread have tried them including myself and have found them good to deal with.

Received my Clawful Statue from Casefresh yesterday. Power have you got one? I had to ask how do you put his weapon in his claw? I was a little nervous as not to damage the claw trying to jam the weapon in there.. I've just left it beside the statute.

Any thoughts would be welcome.

killjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by he man fan aus
    Does any body know if the stactins are going to be realesed in australian stores
    I highly recommend casefresh.com here in oz other wise try offshore
    there about $45 get all 3 (any thing over $80) and post is free.

Hey Marty, yep I have Clawful but i havent attempted to put his weapon in his claw, i only opened up the box to check it out, havent got anything to display him on yet.

Quote Originally Posted by the power of 3
    Hey Marty, yep I have Clawful but i havent attempted to put his weapon in his claw, i only opened up the box to check it out, havent got anything to display him on yet.
    he he I knew you would have him mate. Fair enough I had another look at Clawful once I got home from work and to be honest I prefer to have him without his weapon in his hand. I figured out how to do it but thought to myself leave it out. Smart move on your part to just open the box, I didn't took the thing out and when I went to put him back in realised I'm going to have a hard time getting Clawful back in the box!! Must say he looks great on the bed side table in the spare room. Figured if I tried to jam him in the box I'd break it or chip the paint....Murphy's Law. Anyways very happy with the buy and I got number 749....would of prefered 750 but aahh well.

i pretty much looked it over to make sure its all good, so i could put it back in the box, doing that with all the statues now, until im able to display them as i made that mistake once when i got the tmnt leonardo statue, could never get him back in the box. Clawful looks awesome, I reckon would look good without the weapon to.

Did you guys see this?
    http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/781005

Looks like we have a release date for the classic dvds!!
    "I find the movie "Annie" totally unbelievable. Given the option, who would adopt a ranga?"

Mean-Girls.org
    Are you a "Plastic"?

Treat your customers with respect, NO MORE PAINTED BLACK PLASTIC MATTEL!!

h8ted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott
    Did you guys see this?
    http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/781005

Looks like we have a release date for the classic dvds!!
    Excelent

I can't wait.

Pitty it is the end of August - i was kinda hopin for early August - but better late than never!

Got an email yesterday from the guy im getting the stactions from, he said he was getting them on the 5th, so hopefully every place gets their stock the same time.

killjoy
    Just giving my last 2cents as i had it with ideas being taken and credit going to others for your hard work i never wanted a pat on the back but credit where credit is due
    "thanks to He-Fan Scott Falappi for the link" yeah a month after i sent it in
    no afence to scott here he cant know i sent it in. Ive seen it happen time and time again to a few members here. Good luck with your collections
    i will update my web space from time to time feel free if you have my email to send stuff i wont look at this site any more going else where.
    Last edited by killjoy; July 11, 2005 at 07:35pm.

Just wondering, where is everyone getting their stactions form and how much are they paying?

I paid close to $84- U.S including air mail, so not bad i thought, getting them from a board member.

Pre-Ordered from Casefresh at $45 au (free postage) a pop. I know this is expensive but sure beats the up coming e bay rush.

Regards Jake
    SPOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!