Page 46 of 292 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 7293

Thread: Australians out there

Quote Originally Posted by He-Cat
    Hi all, I haven't posted here for a while but have been watching.

I was just wondering if anyone who pre ordered Wave Two of the Mini Statues from Case Fresh had recieved them yet?

I notice the site lists them as now in stock, but I still haven't heard anything about my order.

Anyone else in the same position as me?
    I received an email from them today saying:
    "DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF ORDERS AT THIS TIME CUSTOMERS MAY EXPERIENCE SLIGHT SHIPPING DELAYS"

I hope my mini statues arrive by friday. They are my xmas gifts to myself.

Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott
    "DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF ORDERS AT THIS TIME CUSTOMERS MAY EXPERIENCE SLIGHT SHIPPING DELAYS"

Scott
    I got the same email today as well.

And mine are gifts myself as well. Is that sad?

Hi all, I haven't posted here for a while but have been watching.

I was just wondering if anyone who pre ordered Wave Two of the Mini Statues from Case Fresh had recieved them yet?

I notice the site lists them as now in stock, but I still haven't heard anything about my order.

Anyone else in the same position as me?
    Funny you mention that I received an email from Casefresh today to advise they will be shipping out shortly. Mine are for me as well!!

I got wave two of the stactions the other day.

As expected Grizzlor is amazing! The fur works really well.

Clamp Champ is ok, but I just can't get excited about this character. The sculpt is of the usual high standard, but he's just dull. If he doesn't sell well, I hope it doesn't affect the status of the line in any way.

I was really surprised at how much I LOVE Stinkor !!! I knew he would be cool - I expected him to be about as cool as the the action figures - but he is SO much cooler than them. The matte paintjob looks awesome. And his eyes are glossy, which makes them look real. He is so tiny next to clawful, and it really works. Now more than ever I really want the existing action figures to be made into stactions.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy
    I was really surprised at how much I LOVE Stinkor !!! I knew he would be cool - I expected him to be about as cool as the the action figures - but he is SO much cooler than them. The matte paintjob looks awesome. And his eyes are glossy, which makes them look real. He is so tiny next to clawful, and it really works. Now more than ever I really want the existing action figures to be made into stactions.
    I was already excited about getting these.

But now after reading that review of Stinkor (Who I have been waiting a long time for).

I want them right NOW!

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar

Clawful Statue

Yes,Yes,Yes- my clawful statue turned up from casefresh yesterday and oz-scott your 100% correct it is awesome i love it so much, even the box that it came in is pretty cool so im definetly keeping the box. Im going to wait till after xmas as im recieveing 4 more figs and then i will post a few pics for you guys to take a look at and see what you think of my figure room, if anything i need to buy some more tallboys (i would like to have the characters painted onto the walls but my wife to be said that may be going to far).
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper
    if anything i need to buy some more tallboys (i would like to have the characters painted onto the walls but my wife to be said that may be going to far).
    Ahhh you have to listen to the missus.

Yes,Yes,Yes- my clawful statue turned up from casefresh yesterday and oz-scott your 100% correct it is awesome i love it so much, even the box that it came in is pretty cool so im definetly keeping the box. Im going to wait till after xmas as im recieveing 4 more figs and then i will post a few pics for you guys to take a look at and see what you think of my figure room, if anything i need to buy some more tallboys (i would like to have the characters painted onto the walls but my wife to be said that may be going to far).
    I will be looking forward to checking out your pics. All my figures are MOC there are no loose figures at all in my motu collection. But I couldn't help but open my Clawful and Skeletor statues!! They sit right next to my computer desk and they are fantastic!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott

Scott
    Mine didn't arrive in time. D'oh!

Awesome news about your statue. I doubt anyone could ever be dissapointed by Clawful. Now we just have to sit back and wait for Triklops and the Sorceress... Also, can't wait to see your pics TL.

Scott

Hey Everyone!

Merry Christmas to all!

I hope you have a great day!

Take Care,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

xmas

Merry xmas everyone
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Merry Christmas, or as I see it just after midnight welcome to Boxing Day. I'll be in Melbourne in a couple of weeks. Any good places for motu these days? Is there anything left in TRU or KMart etc??

Quote Originally Posted by Viceroy
    Merry Christmas, or as I see it just after midnight welcome to Boxing Day. I'll be in Melbourne in a couple of weeks. Any good places for motu these days? Is there anything left in TRU or KMart etc??
    Hey Viceroy,

I hope you had a great Christmas mate!

I am not in Melbourne, however, some of the TRU stores in South Australia still have some 'MOTU' stock. The only reason, I mention that is if you do not have any success at your first stop, then another TRU may still deliver!

Good luck anyway, mate!

Take Care,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

Quote Originally Posted by Fisto
    Hey Viceroy,

I hope you had a great Christmas mate!

I am not in Melbourne, however, some of the TRU stores in South Australia still have some 'MOTU' stock. The only reason, I mention that is if you do not have any success at your first stop, then another TRU may still deliver!

Good luck anyway, mate!

Take Care,
    Darren
    Cheers thanks for tip!!

Quote Originally Posted by Viceroy
    Cheers thanks for tip!!
    No worries, Viceroy!

I also want to post a call out to every and any Australian on the boards!

Do any of you remember a Mattel run fan club in the mid to late 1980s called the Comander M Club? Were any of you members of it?

I have been going through my 'MOTU/POP/NA collection with a particular focus on things that were made exclusively, for the Australian market. The reason that I ask, is I am planning on taking pictures and running off some scans, in case Val is interested in adding content to the home page.

Anyway, to jog your memories the Comander M Club, sent out newsletters, posters, cards, wallets and other merchandise to members regurlarly. Each newlsetter would have a story, that would focus on the characters, vechiles, that had just been released. The lines that the club focused on were 'MOTU', 'Hotwheels', and 'Bravestar'! From what I can see from my child hood collection the club seemed to run from 1985-1987! It fell apart just as 'The Powers of Grayskull' line' and 'Bravestar' line was released, as well as the 'MOTU'! The decline in 'MOTU' and flop of 'Bravestar' were just too much, I guess to allow the club to survive. The club was not free, however, it was not that exspensive. Not long after I rennewwed my membership, I recieved word saying the Club would cease to exist, to ease the blow Mattel sent me a Horde Trooper figure from the classic 'MOTU' line!

Take Care,
    Darren

Long Live 'MOTU'!

I was a member, and I still have a couple of newsletters but that's all.

I was a member, and I still have a couple of newsletters but that's all.
    He-Cat: That is awesome!

Do you know where the couple of issues are? And out of curriousity, which issues you have?

Just currious mat! It is awesome to know others here actually remember this club!

Take Care,
    Darren

Long Live 'MOTU'!

I have the issues in amongst other old MOTU stuff. I'll have to check what issues they are. From memory they are from later on with characters like Mosquitor being advertised.

I also have two badges. One simply has Commander M on it the other has some Mattel products including He-Man.

I might try and get some images for you.

I have the issues in amongst other old MOTU stuff. I'll have to check what issues they are. From memory they are from later on with characters like Mosquitor being advertised.

I also have two badges. One simply has Commander M on it the other has some Mattel products including He-Man.

I might try and get some images for you.
    Hey He-Cat,

That would be awesome!

That Mosquitor issue, is that the one with Buzz Saw Hordak and Mosquitor taking over Castle Grayskull?

Either way, I appreciate you looking! It is awesome having someone know, about the club that posts here and is still a fan of 'MOTU'!

Take Care,
    Darren

Long Live 'MOTU'!

Yep that's the one.

To be exact the issues I have are all from 1987.

They are January, March, May and July.

Although July doesn't have any Masters stuff in it.

I was excited to know it wasn't just me that still had my Commander M stuff.

Yep that's the one.

To be exact the issues I have are all from 1987.

They are January, March, May and July.

Although July doesn't have any Masters stuff in it.

I was excited to know it wasn't just me that still had my Commander M stuff.
    No, you are not alone! I have newsletters, posters, badges, collector cards, wallets, etc. I have a friend who has kept his with his classic 'MOTU' toys, as well!

Take Care,
    Darren

Long Live 'MOTU'!

I have not been here in an awful long time. *Shame on me*

But just wondering what is the best place to get the new statues online. I'm sure most of you have dealt with the online stores around Oz. A little help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by r_r_r_22
    I have not been here in an awful long time. *Shame on me*

But just wondering what is the best place to get the new statues online. I'm sure most of you have dealt with the online stores around Oz. A little help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance
    www.casefresh.com.au

Thats a good Aussie online store who I have had no hassles from.

Happy New Year Everyone!

May your year hold many blessings and lots of He-Man stuff.

Going to be a Dad!!!

Hey guys and girls not exactly motu topic but im now gonna be a father, my child boy/girl will showered with MOTU toys ahhhhhh the love. Anyway catch ya later.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!