Page 47 of 292 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 7291

Thread: Australians out there

he man fan aus
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! lorde trooper

Hey there, lorde trooper!

Congratulations on that mate! That is awesome news!

Happy New Year to you as well!

He-Cat: Happy New Year to you as well!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Take Care,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

Stactions came in from Casefresh today. Let me say wow very impressive.

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar

Give-away

Hey guys firstly thanks for the congrats on me finding out that im going to be a dad. Secondly did anyone read the heman.org january 7 page a part of it said:In light of 10 years of fandom, we are in the midst of planning a give-away/contest here in the near future as a small token of thanks for your support of He-Man.org.
    More details soon!
    Cant wait, what do you guys think the give-aways will be- Stactions? 10th b/day it should be something cool.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Yeah I read it and I have no idea what it will be. Anyway I hope I win.

Hey Everyone,

I do agree the competition that will be ran on He-Man.org does sound very exciting!

Take Care,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

he man fan aus
    Threads been a bit dead latley any news??????

He-man statue

I won a comic con he-man statue off ebay, i was the only bidder so i was a bit surprised by that but i guess thats alot better than going into a bidding war to win this statue. Im off to pay for it today.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper
    I won a comic con he-man statue off ebay, i was the only bidder so i was a bit surprised by that but i guess thats alot better than going into a bidding war to win this statue. Im off to pay for it today.
    O.k., how much did you pay for it????

Regards Jake
    SPOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He-man Statue

I paid $665.00 the starting bid was $650.00 and the seller with whom ive dealt with before and is the best ebay trader ive dealt with, he charged me $15.00 for freight and insurance. Sorry thats Australian dollars aswell. I spoke to the buyer and he said that he sold one a year earlier for more than what i paid for my statue (i didnt ask how much he recieved for the statue). I was watching a he-man statue a few weeks back in the states that i bidded on and it sold for $455.00 it was going to be $60.00 to ship by boat and then i would had to have gotten insurance aswell which is extra costs. So i guess i got a better deal here in Australia then i would had if i won the statue in the states plus i would be waiting several weeks for it. Have any/many of you got the statue as its so limited, do you think i got a good deal and if not how much would you had payed for it?
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Hey lorde trooper,

It sounds like you scored an awesome deal! Congratulations!

Take Care,
    Darren

Long Live 'MOTU'!

Quote Originally Posted by he man fan aus
    Threads been a bit dead latley any news??????
    Yeah I have some news.

I just returned from my trip to Melbourne. I didn't find to much motu. I was in TRU Northlands looking around with no luck. That was until I spotted a Mattel box with motu written on it. Anyways I asked the sales clerk to open it up and it was 2 Samurai Battle Cats and 2 Samurai Battle Raptors MIB and I mean MIB. I took one of the Battle Cats for $20.

So if any of you guys live out that way I'm sure they will be still sitting there.

Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    Hi all,
    Sorry I have not been here much been busy with the boyfriend and stuff. Got my car on Friday and Im happy as, so now I have to be real careful with $ now as far as buying collectables and dvds goes. (Bloody petrol prices! > ) Now does anyone have a date for when MOTU S1 Vol 2 out in Aus? Nothin on the Madman site.
    Cheers
    Rob Kerr- 1979-2006. I will always love you.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839006124/nevermore-0?ref=live

Finally got around to getting Wave 1. (Yes I'm a little behind) Love them! I would have prefered them just to release these rather than the normal figures. Anyway I busted Clawful's club while setting him up But fixed it up and you can't tell the difference.

I put my order in at Casefresh today for Wave 2 so hopefully I should have them all by next week sometime. Can't wait!

I got back from New Zealand yesterday so I finally got to pick up my order of Wave 2 Mini Statues.

My gosh, I know it's been said before about how they beat expectations. But they're incredible. Now the countdown to wave three has begun.

I'm also curious about S1 V2 on DVD as I haven't heard anything. I'd also love to hear if Madman will pick up the rights for She-Ra in Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Cat
    I got back from New Zealand yesterday so I finally got to pick up my order of Wave 2 Mini Statues.

My gosh, I know it's been said before about how they beat expectations. But they're incredible. Now the countdown to wave three has begun.

I'm also curious about S1 V2 on DVD as I haven't heard anything. I'd also love to hear if Madman will pick up the rights for She-Ra in Australia.
    Where abouts in NZ did you go?

Quote Originally Posted by Viceroy
    Where abouts in NZ did you go?
    All over both Islands. I had a great time and would love to go back again some day.

While I'm here Happy Australia Day boys and girls, and to those who care I hope your songs make it into Triple J's Hottest 100. My prediction, Wolfmother at number 1.

Parramatta Fair

Hey guys any news on to when the parramatta toy fair is on As casefresh has announced that they will not be attending do you think that there would be much in the way of MOTU
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Hey guys any news on to when the parramatta toy fair is on As casefresh has announced that they will not be attending do you think that there would be much in the way of MOTU
    Any ideas why casefresh would not be attending?

he man fan aus
    Quote Originally Posted by Viceroy
    Any ideas why casefresh would not be attending?
    Maybe they dont have enough stock.

Casefresh

Over the years Case Fresh has built a reputation with collectors for quality service, impressive range and competitive price. Nowhere has this been more apparent than at the Parramatta Collectibles Fair where we have been fortunate enough to meet many of our loyal customers in person. Those that have met us at Parramatta have seen just how much of our extensive range we bring each time.

So it is with much regret that we have made the difficult decision to no longer attend the Collectors Fair at Parramatta. Our business has grown so much over the last couple of years that attending the Parramatta Fair has taken away from our core business of servicing the needs of our on-line customers. Each fair that we attend takes our staff away from the on-line business for several days and we feel that it is most important to dedicate our resources to providing quality service to all our customers.

We would like to thank the professional staff that run the Parramatta Fair and wish them much success in the future. We would also like to thank all of you who have braved the morning cold or the summer heat and have shopped with us over the years at the Parramatta Town Hall. We will certainly miss seeing many of you at Parramatta but we hope that we can better service your collecting needs on-line in 2006 and into the future.

As a thank you to our staff, and a final opportunity to share your passion for collecting in person, the first Parramatta Fair for 2006 will see the staff of Case Fresh selling spare figures and collectibles from their last several years of collecting. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase some rare and unique items in amazing condition. The vast majority of items will be just one version of each figure so be sure to be early.

But what about Supanova? The Supanova Pop Culture Expo's are an amazing opportunity to participate in the celebration of the many different genres that are enjoyed by collectors. While we are unable to continue to attend the Collectibles Fair at Parramatta, we will be showcasing our vast product range at the annual Sydney Supanova Pop Culture Expo and this will be our only in person event for 2006. We hope to continue to fulfill your collecting needs through our on-line business and look forward to seeing you all at Supanova in October.

The above explains as to why casefresh is not attending, unfortunetly for me as ive never been to the parramatta toy fair, would had been good to put some names to the faces and maybe pick up a couple of bargains.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

WHAT A GUY
    The last time i went (mid last year i think ) they had no MOTU but that was before they had the stactions.

I know a few store owners that will be happy to see them go.
    Last edited by WHAT A GUY; January 30, 2006 at 11:38pm.

Parramatta fair

Quote Originally Posted by WHAT A GUY
    The last time i went (mid last year i think ) they had no MOTU but that was before they had the stactions.

I know a few store owners that will be happy to see them go.

Why would that be , were they rude at the fairs (towards other store owners) or did they have alot to offer and took sales away.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Why would that be , were they rude at the fairs (towards other store owners) or did they have alot to offer and took sales away.
    Case Fresh always had the best selection, a prime spot and the best prices.

I have to say I have nothing but praise for casefresh as they have treated me very well. Whenever I have purchased anything it has always been very well packed and is usually shipped out in a couple of days.

I had to laugh at lorde trooper. For a minute I thought you were working for casefresh. It wasnt until the end of your post that you went onto say this statement was from casefresh!!