Page 50 of 291 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 7271

Thread: Australians out there

  1. #1226
    For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Port Macquarie, Australia
    Posts
    2,499

    Castle Greyskull

    Quote Originally Posted by he man fan aus
    Does anybody here in the ozzie thread have a complete castle greyskull and snake mountain to sell also mybe interested in a complete fright zone as it would be easier and cheaper to buy them from someone in oz send me a pm or just reply in this thread

    Hey he man fan aus, sorry i dont have the above to sell but i did come across two castle geryskull and one snake mountain at the parramatta fair today. The loose ones was marked at $50.00 complete and there also was one boxed (damaged with sticky tape across it). I didnt ask for the price as the attendent was busy and i had no interest in buying it. The next fair is on the 2nd of may (if you havent bought one by then) and one of the orgers go as i wont be going to the next one. Will be waiting for the super nova fair, even though its in november.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

  2. #1227
    Heroic Warrior galactus43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Brisvegas
    Posts
    77

    Aussie Ebay Beauty

    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Whiplash-Vill...QQcmdZViewItem



    Check this one out. The guy had it at $200 to start with then dropped to $100. I e-mailed him to ask why it was so much, check out the response.

    "Testing the water to see what He-man nutters spend, why, are you interested in it? or just wondering if its made of solid gold?"

    Classic.

  3. #1228
    Hemat
    Guest
    tell him hes dream'n, hell MOC id only pay $50 its a $10 item
    check out hes points too ( 2 )

  4. #1229
    Heroic Warrior jakes12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    sydney australia
    Posts
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by galactus43
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Whiplash-Vill...QQcmdZViewItem



    Check this one out. The guy had it at $200 to start with then dropped to $100. I e-mailed him to ask why it was so much, check out the response.

    "Testing the water to see what He-man nutters spend, why, are you interested in it? or just wondering if its made of solid gold?"

    Classic.
    WOW- A loose Whiplash with no weapons, I have 5 at home. Lobster for dinner tonight!

    Regards Jake
    SPOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  5. #1230
    Always Hawthorn Viceroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemat
    tell him hes dream'n, hell MOC id only pay $50 its a $10 item
    check out hes points too ( 2 )
    Yeah thats what I was thinking the seller has 2 feedback!!

  6. #1231
    Grayskull Warrior Oz-Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    5,753
    Quote Originally Posted by galactus43
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Whiplash-Vill...QQcmdZViewItem



    Check this one out. The guy had it at $200 to start with then dropped to $100. I e-mailed him to ask why it was so much, check out the response.

    "Testing the water to see what He-man nutters spend, why, are you interested in it? or just wondering if its made of solid gold?"

    Classic.
    Maybe it's one of these guys trying to make even more cash. lol
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/A-Weekend-wit...QQcmdZViewItem
    "I find the movie "Annie" totally unbelievable. Given the option, who would adopt a ranga?"

    Mean-Girls.org
    Are you a "Plastic"?

    Treat your customers with respect, NO MORE PAINTED BLACK PLASTIC MATTEL!!

  7. #1232
    Heroic Warrior galactus43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Brisvegas
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Viceroy
    Yeah thats what I was thinking the seller has 2 feedback!!

    He really did his research too. I was going to tell him that he has probably already paid more in ebay fees than he is likely to get for the figure but thought I'd be wasting my time.

    I liked how he called his potential buyer's "he-man nutters" and then asked if I was interested. Probably just some kid...

  8. #1233
    Heroic Master of Tea Ry-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    736
    $100 for Whiplash?

    He'll be waiting a long time to see that sell.

    Maybe if he went around and destroyed every other Whiplash figure in the Southern Hemisphere, that figure in its loose condition would be worth $100.

    Until then I don't think he'll be getting too many bids.

  9. #1234
    Hemat
    Guest

    DVD Release Date

    Hay guys and gals
    i had a quick look back and if its been posted then a reminder
    He-Man and the Masters of the UniverseŽ - Season 1 Collection 2
    Release Date: 17/05/2006 $69.95...

    for more info and to see what the extras will be
    MOTU dvd link madman
    take it easy

  10. #1235
    For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Port Macquarie, Australia
    Posts
    2,499

    Collection 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Hemat
    Hay guys and gals
    i had a quick look back and if its been posted then a reminder
    He-Man and the Masters of the UniverseŽ - Season 1 Collection 2
    Release Date: 17/05/2006 $69.95...

    for more info and to see what the extras will be
    MOTU dvd link madman
    take it easy
    Thanks Hemat for the reminder, funny that i was watching season one this morning and cant wait till collection 2 appears. Does anyone know if the New Adventures of He-man (2002) will be released in Australia. Its good to watch the classics but i also like to watch the new adventures (when they were on) aswell.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

  11. #1236
    Hemat
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper
    Thanks Hemat for the reminder, funny that i was watching season one this morning and cant wait till collection 2 appears. Does anyone know if the New Adventures of He-man (2002) will be released in Australia. Its good to watch the classics but i also like to watch the new adventures (when they were on) aswell.
    Yeah, Guess its a wait and see
    madman may do them once classic and she-ra (if they get her) are done.

  12. #1237
    Heroic Master of Tea Ry-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    736
    I contacted Madman a little while ago in regards to when Season 1 Volume 1 would be released.

    At the same time I found out that New Adventures will be released after they're finished with the classic He-Man series. As for She-Ra they're still trying to secure the rights.

    Another point of interest with regards to the Mini Statues. Case Fresh has listed them to be released in April. So fingers crossed they'll be on time (or early).

  13. #1238
    Heroic Social Worker Fisto's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia
    Posts
    5,123
    Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper
    Thanks Hemat for the reminder, funny that i was watching season one this morning and cant wait till collection 2 appears. Does anyone know if the New Adventures of He-man (2002) will be released in Australia. Its good to watch the classics but i also like to watch the new adventures (when they were on) aswell.
    Lorde Trooper,

    Please do not think I am being are smart alec. However, which series do you mean "The New Adventures of He-Man", was made in 1989-1990 and ran for 65 episodes to promote the Mattel's toy line "He-Man"?

    Or, did you mean the the Mike Young Productions "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe"/ "Masters of the Universe Vs The Snake Men" series produced in 2002-2003 and ran for 39 episodes? This series was made to promote the Mattel "MotU" toys sculpted by the Four Horsemen and released from 2002-2004.

    Sorry, for sounding like I was being smart.

    I myself am hoping Madman releases every episode, movie, and special from all 4 series on DVD in Australia.

    Take Care,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

    Long Live 'MOTU'!

  14. #1239
    For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Port Macquarie, Australia
    Posts
    2,499

    New Adventures

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisto
    Lorde Trooper,

    Please do not think I am being are smart alec. However, which series do you mean "The New Adventures of He-Man", was made in 1989-1990 and ran for 65 episodes to promote the Mattel's toy line "He-Man"?

    Or, did you mean the the Mike Young Productions "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe"/ "Masters of the Universe Vs The Snake Men" series produced in 2002-2003 and ran for 39 episodes? This series was made to promote the Mattel "MotU" toys sculpted by the Four Horsemen and released from 2002-2004.

    Sorry, for sounding like I was being smart.

    I myself am hoping Madman releases every episode, movie, and special from all 4 series on DVD in Australia.

    Take Care,
    Darren

    Hey Darren, thats cool i dont think that your being a smart alec, i was referring to the series that ran for 39 episodes thats why i had 2002 in comas because i wasnt 100% of the release date. When you said that the "New Adventures of He-man" was made in 1989-90 and ran for 65 episodes to promote the mattels toy-line "He-man" was that in Australia because when watching the season 1 collection 1 i thought that it was stated that the episode and the toy line were released at the same that to the pulic and that would had been early 80s. So the 65 episodes in 89-90 were they later released episodes Sorry dude i hope you can clear it up for me.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

  15. #1240
    Heroic Social Worker Fisto's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia
    Posts
    5,123
    Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper
    Hey Darren, thats cool i dont think that your being a smart alec, i was referring to the series that ran for 39 episodes thats why i had 2002 in comas because i wasnt 100% of the release date. When you said that the "New Adventures of He-man" was made in 1989-90 and ran for 65 episodes to promote the mattels toy-line "He-man" was that in Australia because when watching the season 1 collection 1 i thought that it was stated that the episode and the toy line were released at the same that to the pulic and that would had been early 80s. So the 65 episodes in 89-90 were they later released episodes Sorry dude i hope you can clear it up for me.
    Hey lorde trooper,

    Australia did receive the second He-Man related toy line (not including "She-Ra: Princess of Power", in 1990, when "TMNT" was really big in Australia. However, the promotional cartoon "The New Adventures of He-Man", has so far never been shown here. This series was Mattel's first attempt to relaunch He-Man. "The New Adventures of He-Man", actually saw He-Man and Skeletor leave Eternia to battle in a new war one thousand years in the future on the Planet Primus. Despite the fact that the line was not hugely successful it did have four waves, one more than the "She-Ra" line, and 27 figures more than "PoP's" 22 figures. However, it does not have the same number of fans as "She-Ra". I do dig both "MotU" spinoffs, though. Sure, "NA" could have been better, but there was still lots I enjoyed. It did add a timeless feel to He-Man's and Skeletor's war. Seeing civilians from a war torn future seeking out the most powerful man in the Universe to save their way of life, made sense to me, Adam leaving Eternia was moving with him finally revealing to King Randor and Queen Marlenna that he was He-Man. Skeletor manipulating Flogg into believing Skeletor was subordinate to Flogg, while Flogg was really only serving Skellie's objectives, plus we do see a very moving episode with a very different looking Teela, and He-Man seeing each other one last time. I understand why many fans think the concept was just too much of a departure of the original. Flogg was the leader of the Evil Mutants before He-Man and Skeletor arrived on Primus. However, once Skeletor was there he was able to more or less make Flogg believe that Skeletor's plans were Floggs ideas, and this would allow Skeletor's objectives to be served by Flogg's resources.

    I use to feel that way the designs are very different from "MotU", I use to feel the same way. However, the concept has grown on me. I really guess I just became more and more interested in all of the various incarnations of "MotU/PoP/NA".
    I hope I provided some useful information lorde trooper. I am more than happy to try answer any questions relating to the classic "MotU/PoP/NA" or modern "MotU", if I know the answer. Also, this very website is a great resource discussing much of the history of "He-Man and She-Ra", all of the way back to February 1982, when the original "MotU" toy line debuted, right up to the present day, and covering the history of the toy lines, cartoons, movie, comics, books, and other licenced merchandise.

    Take Care,
    Darren
    Last edited by Fisto; March 5, 2006 at 08:17am.
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

    Long Live 'MOTU'!

  16. #1241
    Hemat
    Guest
    taking a wild swing here i'd say mad mean MYP (200X) series i got all the 90's off a friend and member and didnt get into them. i'd be surprised if its that 90's one also i dont remember any talk about it over there.

    ps when heman was just a rumour they had thundercats flying too.
    I dont think 90's would be a big seller
    Last edited by Hemat; March 5, 2006 at 04:14pm.

  17. #1242
    Evil Robotic Gimp Gimporama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Upper Coomera, Queensland
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Cat
    $100 for Whiplash?

    He'll be waiting a long time to see that sell.

    Maybe if he went around and destroyed every other Whiplash figure in the Southern Hemisphere, that figure in its loose condition would be worth $100.

    Until then I don't think he'll be getting too many bids.
    Hi Everyone

    I'm finally going back and collecting all the 80's MOTU toys.

    Are there places in Australia you guys are finding either MOC figures and playsets or even loose figures in good condition?

    Do markets around you, or events like the Paramatta toy fair have them?

    I've been getting alot of stuff from America and believe me if that guy had C-9 loose whiplash for $100 I'd be tempted, compared with some of the prices I've seen. I've even been buying MOC stuff that the card is beatup just so I'll have a nice tight figure when I open it.

  18. #1243
    For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Port Macquarie, Australia
    Posts
    2,499

    He-man

    Hey Fisto, thanks for the info it was really useful, man i would love to had seen when prince adam had told his parents that he was he-man. It would be like now randor that is the reason why you thought that prince adam was a slacker he was really saving eternia.

    Hey Gimporama, i went to the parramatta fair and there was vintage moc for $75.00ea. I noticed about 8-10 or so figures.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

  19. #1244
    Evil Robotic Gimp Gimporama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Upper Coomera, Queensland
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper
    Hey Gimporama, i went to the parramatta fair and there was vintage moc for $75.00ea. I noticed about 8-10 or so figures.

    Thanks Lorde Trooper, maybe next year I can get down there

  20. #1245
    Heroic Warrior galactus43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Brisvegas
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimporama
    Hi Everyone

    I'm finally going back and collecting all the 80's MOTU toys.

    Are there places in Australia you guys are finding either MOC figures and playsets or even loose figures in good condition?

    Do markets around you, or events like the Paramatta toy fair have them?

    I've been getting alot of stuff from America and believe me if that guy had C-9 loose whiplash for $100 I'd be tempted, compared with some of the prices I've seen. I've even been buying MOC stuff that the card is beatup just so I'll have a nice tight figure when I open it.
    Every now and then there are some good finds in Australia, but they tend to be few and far between. Most of the time they cost too much. I am constantly amazed at how much people spend on junk figure lots. I've found there is much more chance of getting mint figures from the USA for good prices. You just have to shop around, ask the seller the right questions and combine postage when you get the chance. I always make sure to ask if there is paint wear on items as it is the one thing I don't like. If I don't get a straight answer, steer clear, but most of the time sellers are honest (most of the time).

  21. #1246
    Hemat
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper
    Hey Fisto, thanks for the info it was really useful, man i would love to had seen when prince adam had told his parents that he was he-man. It would be like now randor that is the reason why you thought that prince adam was a slacker he was really saving eternia.

    Hey Gimporama, i went to the parramatta fair and there was vintage moc for $75.00ea. I noticed about 8-10 or so figures.
    dude it was a total let down wont spoil it but once seen not as great as you'd think, thats one way it wasnt a great cartoon. Its like a great idea but poor writing, to me anyway...

  22. #1247
    Always Hawthorn Viceroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemat
    dude it was a total let down wont spoil it but once seen not as great as you'd think, thats one way it wasnt a great cartoon. Its like a great idea but poor writing, to me anyway...
    I have to agree.

  23. #1248
    he man fan aus
    Guest
    Check this auction out why did it get so high whats different about it?

    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....MEDW%3AIT&rd=1

  24. #1249
    Heroic Warrior the power of 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Victoria Australia
    Posts
    948
    looks like a regular one, guess somebody really wanted a trapjaw.

  25. #1250
    Evil Robotic Gimp Gimporama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Upper Coomera, Queensland
    Posts
    665
    I guess somebody really wanted a Trap Jaw with no weapons???

    I guess its alot easier than buying overseas....

    Well I'm off to admire my newly acquired (MOC when I got it but now opened) Clamp Champ! I love getting new figures I never had as a kid!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •