Page 54 of 293 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 7303

Thread: Australians out there

I'm curious. What special features, if any, are available on the box set "Collector's Edition" DVDs? Is it the same, lame old character profile screen? I always thought that such a monumental series deserved much more time and effort in its production...

Quote Originally Posted by he man fan aus
    WHAT IS JB'S I DONT THINK I HAVE ONE IN MY AREA
    he man fan aus....dude, just so you know, you are getting some bad vibes in the classic marketplace forum for some trades that have gone bad.

Widget

Series 1 Vol. 2 set

Picked up my set at the Sydney City JB Hi-Fi last week.
    I went back to the store tonight and there is a 10% off DVD's as part of their Stocktake Sale running thoughout all their stores until Monday May 29th.
    Might be worth a look for those of you who are near a JB store and yet to pick up a set.

Hemat
    Quote Originally Posted by The D!
    Picked up my set at the Sydney City JB Hi-Fi last week.
    I went back to the store tonight and there is a 10% off DVD's as part of their Stocktake Sale running thoughout all their stores until Monday May 29th.
    Might be worth a look for those of you who are near a JB store and yet to pick up a set.
    Ive got to get a copy, i saw the add but JBs not close well 15mins. Mite go and grab one.

Hemat
    man i got mine $64.98 from JBs now im no mathematician but that aint no 10% off Im going on madmans price of $69.95

Kickin' It Old Skool! Alex The Kid's Avatar
    Damn, I went to JB's yesterday at Bankstown and found nothing, mind you I didn't really stick around long enough to ask anyone but I was sure that they would have displayed it somewhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex The Kid
    Damn, I went to JB's yesterday at Bankstown and found nothing, mind you I didn't really stick around long enough to ask anyone but I was sure that they would have displayed it somewhere!
    JB usually have MotU displayed with the Anime box sets. Otherwise, yeah, it's faster to ask the staff.

Scott

Hemat
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott
    JB usually have MotU displayed with the Anime box sets. Otherwise, yeah, it's faster to ask the staff.

Scott
    JBs belco ACT had it with the movies, had to ask first. Did anyone go through madman? if so did you get a poster? & what was it?

Quote Originally Posted by Hemat
    JBs belco ACT had it with the movies, had to ask first. Did anyone go through madman? if so did you get a poster? & what was it?
    No but I'll end up getting it at EzyDVD online as I have no other choice. I have to import it from Oz.

Hemat
    Quote Originally Posted by Viceroy
    No but I'll end up getting it at EzyDVD online as I have no other choice. I have to import it from Oz.
    if you have to go online then try http://www.madman.com.au/, i find them really good

if you have to go online then try http://www.madman.com.au/, i find them really good
    Cheers for that.

Hemat
    Quote Originally Posted by Viceroy
    Cheers for that.
    no worries, you should get a few goodies with the dvds (tim and bill )

Widget
    man i got mine $64.98 from JBs now im no mathematician but that aint no 10% off Im going on madmans price of $69.95
    $64.98 is the regular price the set at JB Hi-Fi which is cheaper than Madman and what I paid for mine.
    The 10% off was for the store wide sale on CD's & DVD's that has now ended and going by the JB ad I saw this sale was for Syndey metro stores.
    Hope this clears your Hemat.

I see the Best of She-Ra: Princess of Power DVD will be launched at the San Diego Comic Con. Does anyone know when it might be released here?

D...

Hemat
    Quote Originally Posted by The D!
    $64.98 is the regular price the set at JB Hi-Fi which is cheaper than Madman and what I paid for mine.
    The 10% off was for the store wide sale on CD's & DVD's that has now ended and going by the JB ad I saw this sale was for Syndey metro stores.
    Hope this clears your Hemat.

I see the Best of She-Ra: Princess of Power DVD will be launched at the San Diego Comic Con. Does anyone know when it might be released here?

D...
    I did ask the girl at JBs she said the sale was on in ACT, had no idea what there price was , Thanks.

Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    Im guessing September maybe. Giving that it has been 2 months between the US and when we get it. That's IF Madman are releasing it.
    Rob Kerr- 1979-2006. I will always love you.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839006124/nevermore-0?ref=live

Quote Originally Posted by Sorceress
    Im guessing September maybe. Giving that it has been 2 months between the US and when we get it. That's IF Madman are releasing it.
    I emailed Madman a few weeks ago. The answer I got was that at this stage there are no plans to release She-Ra in Australia.

I'm not sure if that could change by the end of the year. Or if they will sit on the rights and release it once all the He-Man stuff is finished with.

However in this modern era of the Internet I think it's foolish to wait with these types of things. There must be lots of sales they lose to overseas websites.

. Those Dastards! Im so P.O'd with them about not getting She-Ra here. Im afraid to order on-line (I have done it but only because they were Aus sites that I could send money orders). The whole credit card danger thing is why I don't. Im going to a Anime con next month in Melbourne and they are gonna be there so guess who gonna be having a discussion with em about it? Im happy to represent all Aussie .Orgers in this matter.
    Ta
    Last edited by Sorceress; June 2, 2006 at 12:01am.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

Hemat
    . Those Dastards! Im so P.O'd with them about not getting She-Ra here. Im afraid to order on-line (I have done it but only because they were Aus sites that I could send money orders). The whole credit card danger thing is why I don't. Im going to a Anime con next month in Melbourne and they are gonna be there so guess who gonna be having a discussion with em about it? Im happy to represent all Aussie .Orgers in this matter.
    Ta
    Yeah ask them about thundercats too

Hey Everyone,

That is disappointing to hear that there are no plans to release "She-Ra" here at this time. However, if we wanted to we could all post in a we want "She-Ra: Princess of Power" on DVD in Australia thread on the Madman forums. Just an idea.

Take Care,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

Ta
    I wouldn't mind going to that anime con. Where is it? I love going to those things. A friend (from here) and I went to the Melbourne Toy Fair (the industry one) a couple of years back. The mattel booth was harder to get into than Grayskull, but MoTU had died by then (if it really ever lived here)

I remember, back in the early 90s seeing Tim from madman with his own stall at the Camberwell Record Fair.

Does anyone in Melbourne know when the next toy fair is?

Hi He-Boy the anime con Im going to is Animania in Melb, 1st July. go to www.animania.net.au for more info. Another con I go to Manifest has finally got a date when it's on. Yea Tim has move up in the world since Funtasic bought Madman for 34 million. What a payday!

Hemat they can't release Thundercats because it owned by Warner Bros. Only way you'll get it is via import.
    Sorry mate
    Sorceress

Hemat
    Hi He-Boy the anime con Im going to is Animania in Melb, 1st July. go to www.animania.net.au for more info. Another con I go to Manifest has finally got a date when it's on. Yea Tim has move up in the world since Funtasic bought Madman for 34 million. What a payday!

Hemat they can't release Thundercats because it owned by Warner Bros. Only way you'll get it is via import.
    Sorry mate
    Sorceress
    i remeber same talk and then it just died guess thats why.
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fisto
    Hey Everyone,

That is disappointing to hear that there are no plans to release "She-Ra" here at this time. However, if we wanted to we could all post in a we want "She-Ra: Princess of Power" on DVD in Australia thread on the Madman forums. Just an idea.

Take Care,
    Darren
    I'd be up for that. If it means we'll get to see She-Ra in Australian stores then why not?

he man fan aus
    I bought S1V2 from Eb games and it has 4 art cards in it it has 2 of the one with fang man and one with battle cat and another has this happended to anyone else????

Quote Originally Posted by he man fan aus
    I bought S1V2 from Eb games and it has 4 art cards in it it has 2 of the one with fang man and one with battle cat and another has this happended to anyone else????
    No this is the first I've heard of this.

In other news, I checked out the Madman website and it states that S2V1 will be released on the 16th of August. I hope they stick with this release date after such a large gap between S1V1 and S1V2. Hopefully we'll get S2V2 by Christmas.