Page 56 of 293 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 7306

Thread: Australians out there

Kickin' It Old Skool! Alex The Kid's Avatar
    I recieved my classic coloured Sorceress yesterday morning, delivered straight to my door . I'm sure you guys will be recieving yours by the end of the week as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Viceroy
    I pre-ordered wave 3 through Casefresh as well. I've always found them to be very good. However since the kiwi dollar is being hammered of late I may in future try Gue toys which supports the Org. I havn't worked it out yet but I think it will be cheaper to have them sent over from the U.S. by at least $50.
    Wow, that's a big saving.

The prices displayed at Gue Toys are they US prices? We just have to work out how much it'll cost in AUS dollars?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex The Kid
    The prices displayed at Gue Toys are they US prices? We just have to work out how much it'll cost in AUS dollars?
    Yeah they are but it may be cheaper for you to buy from Casefresh as they throw in free shipping if you spend over $80 (I think). So if you were to buy the three stactions that would easily be over $80.

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper
    Hey He-Boy, any chance of letting us know what that store is . I guess you would still have to pay shipping where as casefresh has free shipping on orders $80 and over so i guess it works out the same and the staff at casefresh are very helpful.
    Hey lorde trooper, I can't believe I forgot to send my reply. The shop is called Classic Comics. I don't know if they'd send interstate (they are a tiny shop) and it'd probably cost heaps, but give them a call to find out. Actually, I plan to go there after work tomorrow, I can ask them if you like. Let me know.

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy
    Hey lorde trooper, I can't believe I forgot to send my reply. The shop is called Classic Comics. I don't know if they'd send interstate (they are a tiny shop) and it'd probably cost heaps, but give them a call to find out. Actually, I plan to go there after work tomorrow, I can ask them if you like. Let me know.
    Hey He-boy, thanks for that i will give them a call, sorry that i didnt get back to you earlier but ive been flat out with work and my feet are killing me. I work in retail and we had our toy brochure that started today. It was good 2 years ago when we had motu for the toy brochure i had first pics before the public and all of their cards were perfect and the excitment of opening the boxes not knowing what characters were coming out. Oh and on more important news i had a long overdue visitor that is planning on staying with me forever, yes the sorceress (hidden by my wife to find) turned up today. The packaging was crap as the bubble was dinted in at the top and one side (had to pop it out) but the sorceress is fine and i love the paint detail. I checked her eyes and she isnt cross eyed.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Hey lorde trooper, glad to hear your sorceress is not damaged.

Here's a question to everyone regarding the 80s cartoon DVD's:
    Does anyone know what the deal is with the easter eggs on the Mad Man DVD's??? Do we not get any. I know we got the "Best of" easter eggs, and one of the "Christmas Special" easter eggs, but none of the S1V1 and only one of the S1V2 EE's work...???
    Last edited by He-Boy; July 6, 2006 at 12:42pm.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy
    What is the address for Classic Comics?

Whats your thoughts on Minotaur? When I was in Melbourne early this year they were selling some stactions for $45 each.

Hey guys, have any of you emailed Case Fresh to find out exactly when they will start shipping out Wave 3 of the MOTU stactions? I know its some time in July.... but they are taking their time notifing us exactly when

I have thought about it. But in the past it has always taken them a while to get the Mini Statues so I'm just being patient.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex The Kid
    Hey guys, have any of you emailed Case Fresh to find out exactly when they will start shipping out Wave 3 of the MOTU stactions? I know its some time in July.... but they are taking their time notifing us exactly when
    It shouldn't be too long. Casefresh are pretty good at shipping things when they arrive.

I emailed a few days ago, and this is what Daisy said:

Hi Scott,

At the moment we have been told to expect these to arrive late July/early August.

Regards,
    Daisy
    Orders | PO Box 1075 Miranda NSW 1490 | email: orders@casefresh.com

CASE FRESH | ABN 33 681 523 622 | website: www.casefresh.com
    Scott

What is the address for Classic Comics?

Whats your thoughts on Minotaur? When I was in Melbourne early this year they were selling some stactions for $45 each.
    Actually, Viceroy, I don't know their address. It's down a laneway at the Spring Street end (not that that helps you ).

Minotaur is not bad, but they are more expensive than the average shop. The other store I deal with is comicsRus, but their stactions are even more expensive than Minotaur.

Does anyone who has info on the Madman DVD easter eggs?

How much would you guys on this thread pay for a comic con classic colours evil-lyn That would be including shipping and insurance etc. What would be your budget for this staction
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Hmmm, That's a good question. My Classic Coloured Sorceress cost in Australian dollars almost $70. So I think if I could get it at around that price it'd be a bargain. I'll probably go as high as $100. But that would have to include shipping.

I think there’s a lot more important stuff that I could spend that much money on. So once I get to $100 I think it’s too much. Maybe I'm crazy though?

Fewwwwwwwww, cool then cause i just won (well maybe my wife did) for a classic colours evil-lyn today as a birthday present, and i know what your all saying but the con hasnt started yet. Well ive won items from a seller before that is going to the con and even though its a pre-order i told him that i wont pay till he has her and pics provided and he is fine with that plus he is on the he-man forums with good remarks in the trader reveiw. I went out with 30mins to go and told the wife to bid to $40.00 U.S. but she went to $60.00 U.S. and thats when the reserve came off. So it came to $82.10 U.S. including airmail so about $110.00. I got the classic colours sorceress and i guess everyone paid the same around $66.00 AUD. I figured that $110.00 is ok seeing that its a con even though a little less would had been better.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

That all sounds like you've got yourself a good deal.

And $110.00 sounds reasonable.

When's your birthday?

If I can get Lyn for $110, I'll be happy. Randor cost me $125.

Hey Guys, my birthday is on the 10th of August so just in time to recieve my evil-lyn staction. So what is everyone going to buy, actually how about everyone pitches in and gets me a skeletor statue and keldor. You guys are the best. I got my King Randor for $125.00, well $138.00 after freight so i was happy with that price. Has anyone seen the packaging for the evil-lyn staction I think it will be like the classic coloured sorceress packaging as opposed to the randor staction packaging.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Thats a good deal on the classic colours Lyn. I think I paid more than that.
    For Randor I can't remember exactly how much I paid but it was around US $75 plus shipping. I got Randor shortly after SDCC because I heard that the Org may not be able to get any.

I can't believe how much Randors are selling for these days. A friend of mine here in NZ has two of them moc!! I remember when the org was selling Mossman I purchased three of them for US $25 each plus shipping. They all sold out in about 4 weeks.

I wasn't an org member when they were selling Keldor cheap. However I did find a baggy Keldor for US 45 on ebay. The guy had six of them to sell and were sold out in 48 hours.

So how does it work when the org sells exclusives Do they offer x amount and first in first served.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Since I've been a member that's how it's worked. I know that with She-Ra you could only buy one and then when they had been available for a while they made it possible to buy multiple.

But I think that for Keldor they had a list of people. And that posed some problems.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Cat
    Since I've been a member that's how it's worked. I know that with She-Ra you could only buy one and then when they had been available for a while they made it possible to buy multiple.

But I think that for Keldor they had a list of people. And that posed some problems.
    Yeah thats right and it would of been very nice to own a Keldor which came in the white mailer.

EDIT - Now the news is out that the org is not getting and left over Evil Lyn's from the con has anyone bought one from ebay? I was out bid on one for over US $70!! Today I saw one Lyn go for $50... it's all over the place.
    Last edited by Viceroy; July 23, 2006 at 01:50am.

Now the news is out that the org is not getting and left over Evil Lyn's from the con has anyone bought one from ebay? I was out bid on one for over US $70!! Today I saw one Lyn go for $50... it's all over the place.
    I purchased a Classic Coloured Evil Lyn on the weekend from eBay for $50 US plus $25 US for postage.

I'm not getting too excited though till I have her in my hands.

I emailed Case Fresh yesterday and today got this in regards to Wave 3 Mini Statues.

We received confirmation yesterday that the Mini Statues are on their way.
    They should reach us by early next week; if they get cleared early we should
    have them by this Friday.

So I'm hoping we should start getting them by the end of next week.

Thats good news He-Cat about Casefresh and your Evil Lyn score. I ended up getting one from ebay as well. What else can we do other than spend $$$ flying over to the U.S. ourselves.