Page 59 of 292 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 7293

Thread: Australians out there

Thanks for the awesome news.

And lucky for me that's only a few weeks before my birthday. So now I know what to ask for.

Now if my wave 3 mini statues would just arrive...

Hemat
    M.A.S.K. Collection 1
    Ulysses 31 Complete Collection

Oh yeah about time
    thank you Jebus

now what about centurions and ring raiders

Just arrived invoice from casefresh.
    Last edited by Hemat; August 9, 2006 at 07:15pm.

Kickin' It Old Skool! Alex The Kid's Avatar
    Ha-a-alleluiah! Halleluiah!
    Looks like our Wave 3 Mini Statues have finally arrived to Austraila boys! Got my Case Fresh Notification email this morning! So I'm guessing early next week we should be receiving our stactions!

Census

So did anyone put He-Man down as their religion? I did, I love doing anything different!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex The Kid
    Ha-a-alleluiah! Halleluiah!
    Looks like our Wave 3 Mini Statues have finally arrived to Austraila boys! Got my Case Fresh Notification email this morning! So I'm guessing early next week we should be receiving our stactions!
    I hope so... I'm so sick of waiting!
    Next time, I think I'll just get them from AFX.

Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott
    I hope so... I'm so sick of waiting!
    Next time, I think I'll just get them from AFX.
    No, you have to support the local online retailers! (says he who gets his from a brick & motar store )

One thing to consider is that there is (potentially) less chance of damage from local postage than international postage.

You guys have been very patient. I don't know why casefresh have taken to long to receive their stactions. The only thing I can think of is that they have ordered heaps of stock. Diamond distribute the stactions here in Oz, so you would think that everyone would get theirs at the same time.

It is cool that we are getting She-Ra on DVD, but it is so far away. I will be getting the SOTS variant before the regular version.

He-Boy the wait from Casefresh for wave 3 has the annoyed the living hell out of me!! However I don't blame Casefresh because it's not their fault. I ordered two sets which is going to hurt or should I say cripple the bank balance.

I'm still thinking about ordering the next wave from Gue Toys but I need to do my sums first as to which is more cost effective.

Hemat
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Man's Lover
    So did anyone put He-Man down as their religion? I did, I love doing anything different!
    I try'd but i didnt fill it in

I added wave 4 to my pre-order from casefresh, the've been good to me boys (And gals) I really hate the wait but money is tight so i can manage.
    Last edited by Hemat; August 10, 2006 at 07:40pm.

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Well my classic colours evil-lyn came yesterday, one day after my birthday , ah well all is good, i was curious though, on the back of the card the wave 3 stactions are featured is this the same on everyone elses
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper
    Well my classic colours evil-lyn came yesterday, one day after my birthday , ah well all is good, i was curious though, on the back of the card the wave 3 stactions are featured is this the same on everyone elses
    Yes mine is the same.

More images of my collection...
    I'm pretty excited I got these, I've learnt alot more about curtain characters which is great, pity the comics came to an end so quickly.
    Hey guys, im hoping yous can help me out im not 100% of how many comics/chapters were released. All that i have is THE SHARD OF DARKNESS (thick book containing 4 chapters also stating volume 1 so i presume i have all of volume 1) and THE DARK REFLECTIONS (thick book containing 6 capters also stating volume 2 so i presume that i have all of volume 2) so i take it that i still need all of volume 3 (thick book) and the 3 comics of the snakemen series, i have the icons of evil comics (the 4 of them in the 1 comic book) and i need the encyclopedia comic book (what is that one about is it a detailed background of all the characters) Anyway thanks if you can shed some knowledge for me. Cheers Dave.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Hey guys, im hoping yous can help me out im not 100% of how many comics/chapters were released. All that i have is THE SHARD OF DARKNESS (thick book containing 4 chapters also stating volume 1 so i presume i have all of volume 1) and THE DARK REFLECTIONS (thick book containing 6 capters also stating volume 2 so i presume that i have all of volume 2) so i take it that i still need all of volume 3 (thick book) and the 3 comics of the snakemen series, i have the icons of evil comics (the 4 of them in the 1 comic book) and i need the encyclopedia comic book (what is that one about is it a detailed background of all the characters) Anyway thanks if you can shed some knowledge for me. Cheers Dave.
    Because of a decision by Mattel, There are no trade paperbacks for Volume 3 or Rise of the Snake Men.

They're only available in single-issue format.

The Encyclopaedia is a good start. But was cancelled after only 1 of the 5 issues was published. The other problem with it is that it's for Season 1 so it's not up to date.

But it's still worth a look just for some awesome Emiliano and Enza artwork.

Also don't let the Halloween Charity Special “Power of Fear” pass you by. Scare Glow pops up. Need I say more?

MATTEL- they have to ruin everything, they really dont like motu fans. How many chapters/single comics of motu are in volume 3 and the names of each of the chapters or if someone could provide pics of just the volume 3 comics i would appricate it alot. If not pics even who is on the cover of the comics so i know which ones to purchase so im not doubling up on. Thanks guys and girls.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

MATTEL- they have to ruin everything, they really dont like motu fans. How many chapters/single comics of motu are in volume 3 and the names of each of the chapters or if someone could provide pics of just the volume 3 comics i would appricate it alot. If not pics even who is on the cover of the comics so i know which ones to purchase so im not doubling up on. Thanks guys and girls.
    There were 8 issues in total in Volume 3.

I thought rather than posting a whole bunch of images. It'd be easier to supply a link to Graham's Cracker Comics. There you'll find pretty much all the variant covers.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Cat
    Because of a decision by Mattel, There are no trade paperbacks for Volume 3 or Rise of the Snake Men.

They're only available in single-issue format.

The Encyclopaedia is a good start. But was cancelled after only 1 of the 5 issues was published. The other problem with it is that it's for Season 1 so it's not up to date.

But it's still worth a look just for some awesome Emiliano and Enza artwork.

Also don't let the Halloween Charity Special “Power of Fear” pass you by. Scare Glow pops up. Need I say more?
    He-Cat is absolutely right! Such a shame it ended after only 3 volumes.

Hemat
    My W3 staction are a few Kms from my house, very excited.

Yes finally they have arrived, there is now packing foam everywhere.
    Last edited by Hemat; August 14, 2006 at 08:14pm.

He-Cat is right - Graham crackers is worth a look at. Click this link for their MoTU page, which contains almost all of the covers:

Graham Crackers - MoTU Page

I got my Mantenna and Tung Lashor today.

They're incredible. I'm really impressed with Tung Lashor who I didn't have too much excitement for, but now that I've seen the detail on him and how big he is, I'm won over.

Mantenna I've always been excited about. But to be able to look at him up close is awesome. He truly is an amazing sculpt.

Now I just hope we don't have to wait so long for Wave 4.

Thanks for all of the info about the comics now i know which ones i still need. Thanks
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

As of last night I am the proud new owner of *sniff sniff* Wave 3's Mantenna, Tung Lashor and Sorceress... and man are they impressive!
    You've heard it about 100 times but its not until you actually have Tung Lashor in your hands do you appreciate how massive he is. The Sorceress looks absolutley beautiful, the paint application is amazing. As for Mantanna, he is awesome he is just great to look at, I love how you can see right down his throat... abit disappointed that you can't actually attach him to his base/pegs properly since his legs are all over the place, but still with a statue that looks that good you can't really complain!

Hemat
    As of last night I am the proud new owner of *sniff sniff* Wave 3's Mantenna, Tung Lashor and Sorceress... and man are they impressive!
    You've heard it about 100 times but its not until you actually have Tung Lashor in your hands do you appreciate how massive he is. The Sorceress looks absolutley beautiful, the paint application is amazing. As for Mantanna, he is awesome he is just great to look at, I love how you can see right down his throat... abit disappointed that you can't actually attach him to his base/pegs properly since his legs are all over the place, but still with a statue that looks that good you can't really complain!
    I wondered if lashor' would go on his base, zoar is a little under detail'd, but still better than nothing. all up im very happy
    clawful is still my favourite.

I just noticed that Case Fresh has listed Wave 3 of the Micro Busts as shipping next week.

I thought these were exclusive to Comic-Con and Wizard World?

While I don't collect the busts I find this very interesting.

Obviously NECA had a few left over?

Does anyone have S2V1 of the classic DVD yet? I wonder if we have the same error that the US boxsets had.

Hemat
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy
    Does anyone have S2V1 of the classic DVD yet? I wonder if we have the same error that the US boxsets had.
    Nope i raced out this morning to grab 1 and the shop didnt have any
    i even try'd to get the flash but they didnt have that ether, funny they had every other 1 i plain to get

God i wish id pre ordered

I plan on getting my copy of Season 2 Volume 1 tomorrow. We have a number of stores that would sell it. So hopefully someone will have it.