Page 60 of 292 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 7291

Thread: Australians out there

Hey He-Boy,

I have Season 2, Volume 1. What is the error?

I have not seen much of it, yet.

Take Care,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisto
    Hey He-Boy,

Take Care,
    Darren
    My local EB Games didn't get it in. But the owner who knows me really well and knows what I like said he should be getting it next week. Thanks for your lovely words Darren about when I said about the POP news.
    Rob Kerr- 1979-2006. I will always love you.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839006124/nevermore-0?ref=live

I got mine today.

Emiliano's artcard is amazing. I could look at it for hours.

I just wish it was bigger. My eyes are going to get worse than they already are squinting at it.

Hey guys!
    Looks like we have a release date for S2V2 Box Set !
    Wednesday, 08 November 2006

Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Sorceress
    My local EB Games didn't get it in. But the owner who knows me really well and knows what I like said he should be getting it next week. Thanks for your lovely words Darren about when I said about the POP news.
    No problem. Thank you again, for letting us know that the release date for both the "Best of She-Ra: Princess of Power" and "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe-Season 2:Volume 2". It is interesting that they are both down for November 8th, as I have heard wave 4 of the stactions is due for release during the same month. Which if the stactions do make the November release, will ensure we have an incredible month of "MotU" releases. I guess, I had better save. lol By the way, none of the E.B. Games stores near me have Season 2: Volume 1, either. It may be wide spread. I picked mine up from J.B. Hi-Fi. I know when I phoned Atlantic Video regarding it they told me they had sold all of their copies through preorder, so they did not have any in stock. I just hope they had a reasonable number sold through the pre-order mechanism. I would love to think that the "He-Man and She-Ra" DVDs are preforming well.

Take Care,
    Darren
    Last edited by Fisto; August 20, 2006 at 09:00am.
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

Hemat
    "Best of She-Ra: Princess of Power" and "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe-Season 2:Volume 2". It is interesting that they are both down for November 8th,
    madman seem to have set release dates, so i would bank on that, but damn thats a lot of dvd for that month for me, hope i win the lotto
    im going out right soon to find s2v1

Quote Originally Posted by Hemat
    madman seem to have set release dates, so i would bank on that, but damn thats a lot of dvd for that month for me, hope i win the lotto
    im going out right soon to find s2v1
    Good luck Hemat. I hope you find it. I am really impressed I really do believe the box sets are getting better and better. I am really digging the commentaries, on this volume, not to mention the other very special features we have become accustomed to.

Take Care,
    Darren

Long Live 'MOTU'!

Hemat
    thanks fisto, finally got a copy from JB's $59.98 nearly $10 cheaper than pre-order. It will be great to finally see mek', 'khan & fisto eps.

just look'd over casefresh site
    MICRO BUSTS WAVE 3 ..... SHIPPING NEXT WEEK anybody else waiting for these?
    ive had them on back order for ever
    Last edited by Hemat; August 21, 2006 at 08:16pm.

Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    My EB Games still doesn't have it in. My local Sanity does, I was tempted to buy it but I feel loyal to EB. Hopefully this week they get it in. The docos in this volume are worth the money alone
    Rob Kerr- 1979-2006. I will always love you.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839006124/nevermore-0?ref=live

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Woooooooooooooooo-whooooooooooooooooo, anyway im excited, my tri-klops statue turned up today. I saw the lady pull up in the little yellow van and thought finally its here, i payed for economy air but 72 days later it has turned up. I checked the senders document and it was sent via surface mail, atleast its here in 1 piece. It was a little too tight when i was putting tri-klops feet down on the little poles and was worried it was gonna break but was all good.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper
    Woooooooooooooooo-whooooooooooooooooo, anyway im excited, my tri-klops statue turned up today. I saw the lady pull up in the little yellow van and thought finally its here, i payed for economy air but 72 days later it has turned up. I checked the senders document and it was sent via surface mail, atleast its here in 1 piece. It was a little too tight when i was putting tri-klops feet down on the little poles and was worried it was gonna break but was all good.
    That's great to hear.

Do you have all the statues or just Tri-Klops?

Quote Originally Posted by He-Cat
    That's great to hear.

Do you have all the statues or just Tri-Klops?
    Hey He-Cat, i got the clawful statue first, then he-man comic con statue and now tr-klops. I dont think it will be too much longer till i get the sorceress but will be hader to get skeletor as i noticed one went for over $420.00 (US) the other day. Have you got all of the statues
    Last edited by lorde trooper; August 28, 2006 at 11:55pm. Reason: Need to ask a question.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Hey He-Cat, i got the clawful statue first, then he-man comic con statue and now tr-klops. I dont think it will be too much longer till i get the sorceress but will be hader to get skeletor as i noticed one went for over $420.00 (US) the other day. Have you got all of the statues
    No I decided to draw the line with mini statues and have so far avoided getting any of the busts or statues.

However, if the FOUR HORSEMEN were to release Evil-Lyn in statue form...

I was just curious what you had, as I know some people find them a little too pricey.

No I decided to draw the line with mini statues and have so far avoided getting any of the busts or statues.

However, if the FOUR HORSEMEN were to release Evil-Lyn in statue form...

I was just curious what you had, as I know some people find them a little too pricey.
    I love the statues but im not a huge fan of the busts, i just dont like how they dont have arms. If the price was right i would prob buy them as the detail in them is still pretty good. As the statues go i really dig them i got clawful for $225.00 reduced from $395.00 at the time from casefresh. The he-man statue even though alot of money thought that it was a good price as it is so limited, i payed $650.00 for that baby. Other statues i will try to get from overseas as i got tri-klops for about $230.00, im gonna try and get the sorceress for around $200.00. I just have to bargain with a guy, still alot of money but way cheaper than online stores over here. Even the stactions im resorting to overseas. (prices in australian dollars)
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

I just have to bargain with a guy, still alot of money but way cheaper than online stores over here. Even the stactions im resorting to overseas. (prices in australian dollars)
    Where are you ordering them from? And are they fast?

I haven't been too happy with the delay in getting stuff from Case Fresh.

I find that online stores are too expensive, i have mainly gotten my stuff from two very nice and honest people, 1 being power of 3 he lined me up with exclusives for great prices so i cant speak highly enough of him, you may or may not know him but he was on this very thread not too long ago. The other one also was on the .org as davion1089, he was selling alot of stuff recently and he lined me up with tri-klops. He has just forwarded me his new updated list so i can email it to you if you want im sure he wouldnt mind. Both of our wives were due to have babies at the same time so we have formed a freindship through emails. To be honest i check ebay all the time but am very weary of buying items from there so i try to buy from the same sought of people. (by doing this i know im gonna get my stuff and the more i buy through them the more chances i have of getting stuff cheaper because im giving them repeat business. Ive been watching a sorceress statue for a while and is now at $119.00 buy it now. Put airmail on it for $60.00 it still works out alot cheaper than anywhere else. Put surface mail on it (if your not in a rush) and your getting it for around $210.00 (Australian $). Motu is a very expensive hobbie even though alot of fun thats why i wait a bit even though its hard but im going to get my items alot cheaper. If you can get a motu statue for around $200.00 - $250.00 im happy with that, if you get it for under $200.00 you have gotten a bargain. (IMO) Hope this helps a little, would you collect the statues at the right price
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Hope this helps a little, would you collect the statues at the right price
    Thanks for the great response.

It's always nice to hear how other people get their stuff.

At this stage I don't plan on getting into the statues due to the expense. (Most of my friends think I'm crazy for being into He-Man even though they have their own items to collect.)

But if the FOUR HORSEMEN made an awesome Evil-Lyn statue I might change my tune.

Hemat
    Not sure if this is the magical disc 2 prob as i cant find the tread, but on disc 2 of season 2 "the ice age cometh" just after teela is taken and cat says his bit it jumps to orko in a library is that meant to happen?

I discovered the easter egg for S2V1, if you haven't already. I've noticed the Aussie ones are different to the US ones & I've only seen one egg on each set so far. Please bare with me as activating it is complicated.
    OK it is on disc 6 & it seems to only work when you first load the disc & before you do anything else.
    Press right, then left, then up. The scripts title is highlighted.
    Press down & the highlighting goes back up. Press right, then left, then up.
    Now the first E in Special Features highlights.
    Press right, the first A highlights.
    Press right, the last S highlights.
    Press left, the T highlights.
    Press left, the second E highlights.
    Press right, the R highlights.
    Press right, the He-Man Symbol highlights.
    Press enter, then it goes to a vehicles montage.
    To activate again you have to reload the disc. Annoying I know but I've tried many times to get it to work again without restarting but it doesn't.
    I hope it works for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemat
    Not sure if this is the magical disc 2 prob as i cant find the tread, but on disc 2 of season 2 "the ice age cometh" just after teela is taken and cat says his bit it jumps to orko in a library is that meant to happen?
    On my copy her frozen body goes down the trapdoor and it fades to the halfway break. Then it comes back to Orko in the library.

So either I got lucky or there is a disc error on your copy.

Sorry to hear that Hemat.
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Man's Lover
    I discovered the easter egg for S2V1, if you haven't already. I've noticed the Aussie ones are different to the US ones & I've only seen one egg on each set so far. Please bare with me as activating it is complicated.
    OK it is on disc 6 & it seems to only work when you first load the disc & before you do anything else.
    Press right, then left, then up. The scripts title is highlighted.
    Press down & the highlighting goes back up. Press right, then left, then up.
    Now the first E in Special Features highlights.
    Press right, the first A highlights.
    Press right, the last S highlights.
    Press left, the T highlights.
    Press left, the second E highlights.
    Press right, the R highlights.
    Press right, the He-Man Symbol highlights.
    Press enter, then it goes to a vehicles montage.
    To activate again you have to reload the disc. Annoying I know but I've tried many times to get it to work again without restarting but it doesn't.
    I hope it works for you.
    Thanks for the information. It's not the easiest thing to find. But it's worth it.

Hemat
    On my copy her frozen body goes down the trapdoor and it fades to the halfway break. Then it comes back to Orko in the library.

So either I got lucky or there is a disc error on your copy.

Sorry to hear that Hemat.
    Thanks for the information. It's not the easiest thing to find. But it's worth it.
    sounds the same wierd though thanks He-cat

I find that online stores are too expensive, i have mainly gotten my stuff from two very nice and honest people, 1 being power of 3 he lined me up with exclusives for great prices so i cant speak highly enough of him, you may or may not know him but he was on this very thread not too long ago.
    Power is A ok in my book. Power really helped me out with my collection as well. In fact he had one of the best collections in the world for MOTU and TMNT. I can say that as I saw it myself. If it wasnt for Power I'd still be without a Keldor!!

Hey He-Boy,

Take Care,
    Darren
    Sorry for the delayed response Darren. I'm not sure what the error was. There is a thread about it in the other section. I have only watched 4 episodes of s2v1 so far so I haven't watched it all yet to know if it affects the aussie DVD's.

When I first got my s2v1, it had two disc 1's (and no disc 2). Wasn't happy about that. Had to take it back.

Thanks for the easter egg news He-Man's Lover.

New Addition

Well im very proud to say that my wife bec and myself are now the proud parents of one Mikayla Sierota, Mikayla weighed in at 7 pounds and 3 ounces and is healthy and doing great. Mikayla was born at 9:06pm on the 11th of september. Cant wait to get her home and to catch up on sleep I HOPE
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Heroic Warrior

season 2 volume 1

G'day everyone, I'm new to the thread and am from Melbourne. I bought the s2v1 boxset 2 days after it came out. I have watched every single disk from start to finish, with and without audio commentries as well as checking out the 5 featured scripts and thank god, I have not encountered one single problem. I got all the art cards and menu booklet and as a matter of fact. The disks were better packed than in previous boxsets ie. they didn't fall out as I opened the package. Fortuantely, I have not had any problems with any of my He Man/She ra dvds and I have got everything that has come out so far so hopefully this good spell will continue with the s2v2 boxset as well as the she ra releases. Thanks BCI. You definately came through for me.