Page 62 of 292 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 7293

Thread: Australians out there

Heroic Warrior
    Just An Obsevation But Notice How The Release Date For S1v1 Of She Ra In The U.s. Is November The 7th. Just One Day Before We Get S2v2 Of He Man And The Best Of She Ra, Which Means That They Would Have The Entire He Man Series On Dvd, The First 33 Episodes Of She Ra On Dvd And The Best Of She Ra Dvd Set When The Latest Thing We Have Is The S2v1 Of He Man. The U.s. Will Be 3 Releases Ahead Of Us. How Does That Make You Feel?

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Cat
    Just An Obsevation But Notice How The Release Date For S1v1 Of She Ra In The U.s. Is November The 7th. Just One Day Before We Get S2v2 Of He Man And The Best Of She Ra, Which Means That They Would Have The Entire He Man Series On Dvd, The First 33 Episodes Of She Ra On Dvd And The Best Of She Ra Dvd Set When The Latest Thing We Have Is The S2v1 Of He Man. The U.s. Will Be 3 Releases Ahead Of Us. How Does That Make You Feel?
    I've come to terms with it. If I were impatient I'd simply order it from the U.S. But I can wait and I prefer the quality of PAL colour.

It's the same with the mini statues. I have to wait a few months more. But I'm patient. There are more important things in life for me to worry about.

Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    When I was at Manifest (Anime con) in Melbourne I ask about when She-Ra S1 V1 was coming and the Madman guy said about March next year. Does this help. Also there are hints of MM releasing the 20th Anniversary vers of Transformers: The Movie too.
    Rob Kerr- 1979-2006. I will always love you.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839006124/nevermore-0?ref=live

Heroic Warrior

She Ra...She ra...

Quote Originally Posted by Sorceress
    When I was at Manifest (Anime con) in Melbourne I ask about when She-Ra S1 V1 was coming and the Madman guy said about March next year. Does this help. Also there are hints of MM releasing the 20th Anniversary vers of Transformers: The Movie too.
    Cool. Thanks for that, it's good to know that. I'll definately be getting that when it comes out as well as the other She ra releases. After I get the November releases I'll have plenty to keep me going till March.

Kickin' It Old Skool! Alex The Kid's Avatar
    Check out the Case Fresh website guys, lots of MotU updates!!

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex The Kid
    Check out the Case Fresh website guys, lots of MotU updates!!
    Have you noticed that they have put their prices up on the busts and statues. Evil-lyn at $45.00, man my wallet now wishes i waited to get one instead of straight after the con.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper
    Have you noticed that they have put their prices up on the busts and statues. Evil-lyn at $45.00, man my wallet now wishes i waited to get one instead of straight after the con.
    I'm shocked that Casefresh is selling the Evil Lyn comic con figure.

Whats with that

I'm with you lorder trooper if I had known Casefresh was going to sell the exclusives I would have waited!!

Great pics of the wave 4 stactions by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper
    The big statues have gone up from $345 to $350!

The busts have gone up from $89 to $90

Sometimes I hate living in Australia. (not often... just when I wanna buy something cool and it's twice the price of the US)
    Last edited by Oz-Scott; October 9, 2006 at 04:02am.

I'm going to join lorde trooper and Viceroy. I really didn't think that Case Fresh would get Evil Lyn. And now wish that I'd waited.

With Case Fresh's free shipping on orders over $80 I could have purchased two for the price I paid for one.

Well at least now we know that we'll be getting Wave 4 in November (fingers crossed).

Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott
    The big statues have gone up from $345 to $350!

The busts have gone up from $89 to $90

Sometimes I hate living in Australia. (not often... just when I wanna buy something cool and it's twice the price of the US)
    Ihear Oz-Scott, im always looking for a bargain,
    I find it strange that case fresh increased their prices and yeah its not huge amounts but i thought that if there were to be price adjustments they would go down. It also will be interesting to see what prices they set for there items at supernova and if they are reduced for the xmas period like last year. Im with you He-cat i paid $110 (aussie dollars) for lyn as i thought even though a staction she may be hard to come by. Casefresh also wouldnt be making much profit unless they got a good deal as they were set at $30.00ea(American dollars) at the con.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Yeah I noticed that Casefresh had put them prices up.

I'm still thinking of ordering my statues with Gue Toys and stick with Casefresh on the stactions. I must admit though with Casefresh they pack your items very well and their service is 10 out of 10.

Hemat
    I just placed an order for the micro busts and classic evil lynn with casefresh
    micros are $19 yet all 3 are $59 thats odd for casefresh, when the stactions are $15 cheaper when you buy the whole wave together
    still they get them out fast & free post cant complain too much

I'd really like to buy the Sorceress & Tri-Klops statues, but together I'm looking at $700! I wonder if they'd do me a deal for two?
    I might email them and see...

I'd really like to buy the Sorceress & Tri-Klops statues, but together I'm looking at $700! I wonder if they'd do me a deal for two?
    I might email them and see...
    Hey Oz-Scott, if you email them ask them if they know what price they are setting them at Supernova, they wont tell you but you never know. I emailed them and a reply said that they are bringing their statues to supernova but havent set their prices so that is an indication to me that they will be reducing them. I already have my tickets for supernova and cant wait. I hope to pick up the sorceress statue and some stactions. I will be bargaining.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by hulkvan
    AWWW we have to start again ..... that sucks,

Anyway anyone been able to find out what exactly mattel are releasing in september??? I phoned and they didn't know. Will we see wave 2 or are they skipping straight to the snakemen stuff, when are we going to see the classic DVDs hitting our shores, or even the 1987 movie. Why are so behind??

I believe Australia has the potential to make this line work for kids and collectors, just like the uk and germany, MOTU was huge here in the 80's, People know about this line. Hell wave 1 did well in Sydney, except for all those MAA,

We should start an online petition to tell mattel..YES there are MOTU fans in Australia, and we would love them to really give this line a push in Australia, * Fix Uneven case ratios (learn from the USA's mistakes)

* Advertise, on kids TV, What about a McDonalds Happy Meal Promo

* Get the classic DVD's out here and turn some old fans into collectors.

* Get the MV Creations/Image comic into Australian comic stores, currently comic stores have to go around imbargoes, buying it from the USA to fill collector demand, they only get it in short supply if at all. Hell us collectors are the ones with the money to afford to buy 2 of each figure one MIB and one for display (we all do it its ok)

* And lastly strike while the iron is HOT the Cartoon has been airing for a few months now, and Saturday morning on channel 10 is quite good, look what transformers armada did with that time slot

anyway If your a Motu Fan and if your an Aussie, use this thread to tell mattel how you fell, I will even post a few copies off to various stores and different departments of mattel in a few weeks so it might reach the right people. GET BEHIND THIS voice your opinion
    Hey I'm on your side. I'm an Aussie, live in Sydney (NSW) & loved both He-Man & She-Ra when I was growing up in the '80s. Being female myself I was always more of a fan os She-Ra Princess of Power than MOTU as such but I would love to see movies, cartoon DVDs & merchandise in a store near me. I'm quite envious of all these people in the USA.

I guess Australia is just not a big enough market for Mattel etc to come down under. Gee I miss those cartoons though - I used to get up every week day morning to watch it on Agro's Cartoon Connection on channel 7. I may be in my 30s now but I still enjoy watching cartoons & animated movies.

You don't have to miss those cartoons. Most of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Filmation series has been released in Australia. The final set is released next month.

And She-Ra starts to be released next month.

Hemat
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Falcon
    Hey I'm on your side. I'm an Aussie, live in Sydney (NSW) & loved both He-Man & She-Ra when I was growing up in the '80s. Being female myself I was always more of a fan os She-Ra Princess of Power than MOTU as such but I would love to see movies, cartoon DVDs & merchandise in a store near me. I'm quite envious of all these people in the USA.

I guess Australia is just not a big enough market for Mattel etc to come down under. Gee I miss those cartoons though - I used to get up every week day morning to watch it on Agro's Cartoon Connection on channel 7. I may be in my 30s now but I still enjoy watching cartoons & animated movies.
    We got a fair bit and with the madman putting out the DVDs
    but i agree with the mattel statement they dont...
    Last edited by Hemat; October 11, 2006 at 07:34pm.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Cat
    You don't have to miss those cartoons. Most of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Filmation series has been released in Australia. The final set is released next month.

And She-Ra starts to be released next month.

YAY! So where exactly in Oz do I pick them up from? Or is it only "order over the internet" stuff. Because I don't have a credit card & don't really wish to get one either.

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe DVD box sets should be available in your local music/DVD store. If they don't have them in stock I'm sure they could order them in for you. They're released through Madman over here.

The best of the She-Ra (which also includes The Secret of the Sword) is released over here on November 8th. The same day as the last He-Man box set.

Hope that helps.

YAY! So where exactly in Oz do I pick them up from? Or is it only "order over the internet" stuff. Because I don't have a credit card & don't really wish to get one either.
    What part of Sydney are you from?
    Most JB HiFi Stores have the MotU DVD's. I've seen them in Parramatta, Castle Hill, Liverpool and MacRyde stores.

Scott

Hemat
    Finally my evil lynn & micro busts arrived...
    Really they are nice
    I dont like the pack for the micro busts. I like to keep my stash in there packs but i wont be able to see them and if i get them out dust catchers

What part of Sydney are you from?
    Most JB HiFi Stores have the MotU DVD's. I've seen them in Parramatta, Castle Hill, Liverpool and MacRyde stores.

Scott
    Fairfield City area so I guess Liverpool would be my closest. I'll have a looksee.

Thanks for your replies.

Fairfield City area so I guess Liverpool would be my closest. I'll have a looksee.

Thanks for your replies.
    Cool. If you need a hand finding them, let me know, I'll be able to hook you up.

Scott

What are you guys thinking about the latest aussie exclusive art card?
    Selected art prints now available:
    www.eamonart.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pig Boy
    What are you guys thinking about the latest aussie exclusive art card?
    S2 V1 - Skeletor & Faker?
    Looks great Eamon! I love that you used Faker. He's such an under used character.
    Will you be doing art cards for the She-Ra releases? I'd love to see your Adora/Netossa/Spinny/Teela commission used!

Scott