Page 63 of 293 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 7306

Thread: Australians out there

I love both of the special art cards that you've made Eamon.

However when I learnt that you had originally planned for three art cards, I felt a little disappointed.

I'll second Oz-Scott's question if we'll be seeing any more from you for the She-Ra releases.

Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pig Boy
    What are you guys thinking about the latest aussie exclusive art card?
    Love it!When I was at Manifest (Anime con) I was saying how much your stuff kicks arse, I heard from the Madman guys that they are hiring you to so other stuff for em. Is that true? I was saying that I knew you through this place and all.
    Rob Kerr- 1979-2006. I will always love you.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839006124/nevermore-0?ref=live

It doesn't look like it! But go tell Madman you want em!
    Selected art prints now available:
    www.eamonart.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pig Boy
    It doesn't look like it! But go tell Madman you want em!
    Okay I will.

On another note I visited Kings Comics in Sydney yesterday and noticed that they're currently selling The Trade Paperbacks for The Shard of Darkness and Dark Reflections together for $23. Which is a real bargain.

I'm sure you all have these, but in case you've let them slip past I thought I'd mention it.

They're well worth the price.

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Cat
    Okay I will.

On another note I visited Kings Comics in Sydney yesterday and noticed that they're currently selling The Trade Paperbacks for The Shard of Darkness and Dark Reflections together for $23. Which is a real bargain.

I'm sure you all have these, but in case you've let them slip past I thought I'd mention it.

They're well worth the price.

Now that is a bargain, i got both of mine at the phantom zone and i think they were about $35.00ea.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper
    Now that is a bargain, i got both of mine at the phantom zone and i think they were about $35.00ea.
    Yep, I paid about the same. I almost bought another copy of each one, just because I thought it was a bargain.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Cat
    Yep, I paid about the same. I almost bought another copy of each one, just because I thought it was a bargain.

, thats so funny, im the same he-cat when there is a bargain im usually there, (except at the supermarkets i dont hover around the red light ) i should have had all of the stactions by now but its in my nature to get motu at the best price i can so i usually resort to ebay.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

he man fan aus
    Check out all my motu auction. I currenly have up for auction.
    http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQsassZshazteckQQhtZ-1

Anyone off to supernova tomorrow
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by he man fan aus
    Check out all my motu auction. I currenly have up for auction.
    http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQsassZshazteckQQhtZ-1
    Wow! you are getting some pretty good prices there! Are youselling your collection?

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper
    Anyone off to supernova tomorrow
    I'm going for a look... Not sure what to expect.

Scott

he man fan aus
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    Wow! you are getting some pretty good prices there! Are youselling your collection?

I'm going for a look... Not sure what to expect.

Scott
    yeh i know i got 30.00 for grizzlor!!!!

anyone have any stactions for sale?

Went to supernova on saturday and picked up the sorceress statue and 6 stactions, i must admitt when i first saw tung lashor i wasnt a huge fan mainly his colour scheme but boy up close he is massive and quite intimidating, now im leaning towards him as being one of my favourite stactions. Now just waiting to recieve my skeletor statue and then bring on the door.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Went to supernova on saturday and picked up the sorceress statue and 6 stactions, i must admitt when i first saw tung lashor i wasnt a huge fan mainly his colour scheme but boy up close he is massive and quite intimidating, now im leaning towards him as being one of my favourite stactions. Now just waiting to recieve my skeletor statue and then bring on the door.
    Hey man, I saw you there! You snapped up the last Sorceress from Casefresh right in front of me. I ended up getting Tri-Klops instead. Can you believe how cheap they were?! I was tempted to go back Sunday and pick up a Sorceress, but my wallet wouldn't let me. LOL.

For those of you interested, Casefresh had the Statues for $245, compared to their website price of $350!!

Hi-light of my day was meeting and chatting to Clare Kramer ("Glory" from Buffy tVS). She was so sweet.

Scott

For those of you interested, Casefresh had the Statues for $245, compared to their website price of $350!!
    Geez I'm crying over here. Talk about cheap!!!

Hey man, I saw you there! You snapped up the last Sorceress from Casefresh right in front of me. I ended up getting Tri-Klops instead. Can you believe how cheap they were?! I was tempted to go back Sunday and pick up a Sorceress, but my wallet wouldn't let me. LOL.

Hi-light of my day was meeting and chatting to Clare Kramer ("Glory" from Buffy tVS). She was so sweet.

Scott
    Hey Oz-Scott, you should had said gday, i felt like going up to everybody i saw that had motu and ask them if they are on these forums. My daughter was sooooooo good on the day remembering she is only 7 weeks old she was happy for me to hold her and look around and see what was going on. Keep an eye out on the casefresh website oz-scott as they had clawful down to $225.00 in the xmas period last year so you never know they may have her reduced this year. I was happy to get her for $245 and just as happy to get my 6 stactions for $180.00, (bargaining is a good thing) i got them from the comic shop stall. Overall it was a pretty good event.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Hey Oz-Scott, you should had said gday, i felt like going up to everybody i saw that had motu and ask them if they are on these forums. My daughter was sooooooo good on the day remembering she is only 7 weeks old she was happy for me to hold her and look around and see what was going on. Keep an eye out on the casefresh website oz-scott as they had clawful down to $225.00 in the xmas period last year so you never know they may have her reduced this year. I was happy to get her for $245 and just as happy to get my 6 stactions for $180.00, (bargaining is a good thing) i got them from the comic shop stall. Overall it was a pretty good event.
    I was tempted to say hi, but chickened out. LOL. I didn't wanna look like a nerd. Actually I sat outside to eat lunch and I think I was sitting on the otherside of the round cement seat thingo from you. I was there with my friend Amanda. We ate, then I went back inside to meet Clare Kramer and Amanda waited outside on the seat with my Tri-Klops statue.

Scott

I was tempted to say hi, but chickened out. LOL. I didn't wanna look like a nerd. Actually I sat outside to eat lunch and I think I was sitting on the otherside of the round cement seat thingo from you. I was there with my friend Amanda. We ate, then I went back inside to meet Clare Kramer and Amanda waited outside on the seat with my Tri-Klops statue.

Scott
    Are you serious, yeah that was us, my wife bec was breast feeding, she told me to go back inside but i hung around until she finished. As we walked back to the convention bec looked to her left and she said look over there and there was your tri-klops statue and i almost walked over to your friend but thought that when i say are you on the he-man forums i would get a blank look in return so i chickened out as well. Do you have many statues Hey Viceroy if your interested in next years convention (even though its a long way away) you can tell me what your after and if the price is right i can get you stuff i would only charge you the postage it would cost me to send it to you as the prices arent too bad, i could sms you the prices. It would be my good deed for the day. I sell a few things on ebay as a bit of fun so i can give you my details so you can read my feedback as im a trustworthy guy.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Are you serious, yeah that was us, my wife bec was breast feeding, she told me to go back inside but i hung around until she finished. As we walked back to the convention bec looked to her left and she said look over there and there was your tri-klops statue and i almost walked over to your friend but thought that when i say are you on the he-man forums i would get a blank look in return so i chickened out as well. Do you have many statues
    Haha. How funny. Next year, maybe we should get a group together and go for a beer afterwards?
    As for the statues, I got Skeletor off eBay when he first came out and Clawful from Casefresh last year when he was on sale. The statues are too great to pass up. Man, I can't wait for Trap Jaw and He-Man.
    You should of said Hi to Amanda, I was saying to her "I wonder if that guy buying to Sorceress statue posts at the He-Man forums?" She would have called me and told me to come out and say hello.
    Have you set up your Sorceress statue?

Scott
    Last edited by Oz-Scott; October 30, 2006 at 06:31am.

Haha. How funny. Next year, maybe we should get a group together and go for a beer afterwards?
    As for the statues, I got Skeletor off eBay when he first came out and Clawful from Casefresh last year when he was on sale. The statues are too great to pass up. Man, I can't wait for Trap Jaw and He-Man.
    You should of said Hi to Amanda, I was saying to her "I wonder if that guy buying to Sorceress statue posts at the He-Man forums?" She would have called me and told me to come out and say hello.
    Have you set up your Sorceress statue?

Scott
    For sure it would be cool take catch up and have a beer or 2 the more the merrer. Ive just set her up and she is alot better than i thought i have her next to he-man and tri-klops and im surprised as to how much she is towering the other statues, i didnt realise that she was 19 inches tall. Once i get skeletor i seriously dont know where im going to put him. Have you set up your tri-klops statue yet? I like how he is gritting his teeth and the dents in his armour.
    Last edited by lorde trooper; October 30, 2006 at 08:29am. Reason: left out question
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Scott
    For sure it would be cool take catch up and have a beer or 2 the more the merrer.
    I think I may have to go next year if there's going to be a social aspect with beer included.

I thought about going this year, but I have all the mini statues I'm after at the moment, and have no idea what you guys look like.

Hey Viceroy if your interested in next years convention (even though its a long way away) you can tell me what your after and if the price is right i can get you stuff i would only charge you the postage it would cost me to send it to you as the prices arent too bad, i could sms you the prices. It would be my good deed for the day. I sell a few things on ebay as a bit of fun so i can give you my details so you can read my feedback as im a trustworthy guy.
    Hey cheers for that and by the way I trust you.

I was just talking to mate on the phone and we are thinking of emailing Daisy from Casefresh to see if she can cut us a deal on the Sorceress statue X 2 and a Tri-Klops statue X 1. But like you guys have said Casefresh always has those Christmas sales.

For sure it would be cool take catch up and have a beer or 2 the more the merrer. Ive just set her up and she is alot better than i thought i have her next to he-man and tri-klops and im surprised as to how much she is towering the other statues, i didnt realise that she was 19 inches tall. Once i get skeletor i seriously dont know where im going to put him. Have you set up your tri-klops statue yet? I like how he is gritting his teeth and the dents in his armour.
    I'd love to see a pic of the Sorceress with He-Man!
    I haven't set up Tri-Klops yet, his sword makes him too tall to fit on the shelf with Clawful and Skeletor. Might need to so some moving around on the weekend. I'll post photos once he's free from his box.

Scott

I'd love to see a pic of the Sorceress with He-Man!
    I haven't set up Tri-Klops yet, his sword makes him too tall to fit on the shelf with Clawful and Skeletor. Might need to so some moving around on the weekend. I'll post photos once he's free from his box.

Scott
    Cool, look forward to your pics, i have friday off work at this stage so will post some pics for you guys. My biggest problem is having enough room to display everything. Im going to be sad in over a years time as my wife and i are looking at moving back to port macquarie and trying for a second baby, and when that baby comes along the masters will be going into boxes until we can buy a bigger house.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Kickin' It Old Skool! Alex The Kid's Avatar
    Oh man you guys must have taken the last Sorceress and Tri Klops statues! When I got there (around 2pm Sat.), they only had a Clawful statue, Hordak & He-man bust and all the stactions. I ended up buying the last He-man bust and he stands proudly on my desk at work as I'm typing.
    I thought that was all that they brought to the show... spewing to know there was a Sorceress and Tri Klops!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex The Kid View Post
    Oh man you guys must have taken the last Sorceress and Tri Klops statues! When I got there (around 2pm Sat.), they only had a Clawful statue, Hordak & He-man bust and all the stactions. I ended up buying the last He-man bust and he stands proudly on my desk at work as I'm typing.
    I thought that was all that they brought to the show... spewing to know there was a Sorceress and Tri Klops!
    Hey Alex the kid, i got to the convention at about 10:45 or so and as you know that casefresh had their stall at the main entrance i was in the prediciment on whether i should by the sorceress statue or not, it was at a good price but i only just walked in and the older fellow who served me said that there were a few left but then he doubled checked and said that it was the last one left so thought cant miss out and bought it so i guess they were out of sorceress statues around 10:50, i wonder how many statues of the tri-klops and sorceress they took up to the convention.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!