Page 71 of 292 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 7293

Thread: Australians out there

Hello all ,just to let you know on the nokia eclipse music show yesterday, channel 9 i think?, they mentioned that they might be making a MOTU movie and also mentioned Brad Pitts name, it was on the hollywood rumours part of the show.
    Probably dos'nt mean much but it was cool to hear it.
    Four Horsemen = TALENT
    Mattel = ???????

Heroic Warrior

He Man Movie

Check this out; sounds like they could be making a He Man movie.
    http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...goryid=13&cs=1

I saw the same information mentioned on the Empire site. But I'm going to avoid getting excited until I know they're shooting. And even then there's a high possibility that it'll be rubbish.

Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    I read on another board it's going to be like the movie 300 in way of appearance and stuff. But if Brad Pitt gonna be in this I won't see it. I might see it however if our good mates Val and James are involved behind the scenes, at least I know then that it'll get treated with love.
    Rob Kerr- 1979-2006. I will always love you.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839006124/nevermore-0?ref=live

Guys, I picked up The New Adventures Volume 1 today. Anyone else thinking of getting it?

Scott

Heroic Warrior

Whoops....

Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    Guys, I picked up The New Adventures Volume 1 today. Anyone else thinking of getting it?

Scott
    I completely forgot. I remembered yesterday that it was supposed to be coming out today but when today came I didn't give it a second thought until now. I'll get it at some point though; hopefully sooner than later, maybe on Friday.

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post

Scott
    Will get it sometime, thought they may had released all of the she-ra episodes first. By the way on ebay.com.au there is a tri-klops statue starting bid for $1.00, its casefreshs auction.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    By the way on ebay.com.au there is a tri-klops statue starting bid for $1.00, its casefreshs auction.
    It's the Sorceress I need. Remember?

I was going to get NA Vol1 but no where in Shepparton had it. So I'll put in a order at Ezy dvd proberly next week. Is it really worth me getting it? It has KOP (Knock Off Prime) AKA Gary Chalk in it. That's enough [i] not [\i] to buy.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

Hey Everyone,

I will certainly pick up the "NA" Volume One box set next week. I was going to grab it this week, but this weekend is the Annual Adelaide Toy and Collectible Swap Meat, also known as, Toy Fare! I am saving all of my cash for that!

Take Care,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

I purchased my copy of 'New Adventures' this afternoon.

However I have work to do tonight and a social life to attend to tomorrow night. So hopefully I'll get to watch an episode or two on Saturday.

I can't wait as I've never seen it before.

I can't remember if this has already been posted here. But the Madman site says that Season 1, Volume 2 of She-Ra Princess of Power will be released 15th of August.

Personally I can't wait.

Hey there, He-Cat!

I noticed that She-Ra Season One: Volume 2, was due then through the Ezy DVD site.

I picked up "NA" Volume One, yesterday! I have watched both the documentaries and the first few episodes. I have them all on VHS already, but this is fantastic getting the three classic series on DVD. I just wish the MYP (2002-2003) series would get a DVD release to round out our "MotU/PoP/NA" DVD collections.

Take Care,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

I second your desire to get the MYP series on DVD. Why Mattel wont release it is beyond me.

I would also love the movie on DVD to be released in Australia. With the Drew Struzan poster as the cover.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Cat View Post
    I second your desire to get the MYP series on DVD. Why Mattel wont release it is beyond me.

I would also love the movie on DVD to be released in Australia. With the Drew Struzan poster as the cover.
    I thought the MYP was going to be coming out after all of the classics were down, drats
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Would you look at that, a few weeks ago I commented that there were no plans for the MYP series to be released on DVD. Now who looks silly.

My fingers are crossed that it will get a proper treatment like the other series have received.

I also hope that Madman does get the rights to this. If not I can import it. But it would be great to see it available in Australia and New Zealand.

Yeah but lets hope the dvd's are not damaged.

On the weekend I put on Volume 1 He-Man dvd and it wouldn't work. I checked the dvd and it was scratched to the crap!! I'm sure it must have arrived like that because there is no way in hell I'd do it and nobody else has touched them.

I got NA Vol 1 on Friday. There was a couple of loose discs when I opened it but they played fine. Loved the comics doco on the last disc. Finally got to see what JVS3 and Busta look like. I actaully like the show which I thought I wouldn't. Maybe because half of the cast is also in Beast Wars a another show I like.
    Last edited by Sorceress; July 2, 2007 at 08:36pm.

Hey Guys, I haven't posted in here for ages, I am mostly a lurker these days. I'm just posting to let you know about a new Australian action figure site.....http://www.figurama.net/home.shtml
    A friendly bunch, helping fellow Australian collectors of all action figures.

Cheers,
    Jake a.k.a. NiteOwl
    SPOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey all im the noob aussie so is there an aussie motu website? there's motu fans somewhere on our island

Welcome Mrmotu.

To my knowledge there isn't an Australian MotU website.

But there seem to be a few fans across this big brown land we call home. Plus at least one in the land of the long white cloud.

Well it seems that everyone that has posted has just walked up to the booth and grabbed there he-man stactions with ease. Hopefully that is a good thing for case fresh as they did get evil-lyn from last years con and for what i payed for 1 lyn i can get 2 he-man stactions and still be cheaper.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Well it seems that everyone that has posted has just walked up to the booth and grabbed there he-man stactions with ease. Hopefully that is a good thing for case fresh as they did get evil-lyn from last years con and for what i payed for 1 lyn i can get 2 he-man stactions and still be cheaper.
    Amen brother.

I was impatient last year and ended up spending way too much. So this year I'm just going to wait and hope that Case Fresh gets him.

Heroic Warrior Spinnerella_of_OZ's Avatar

Hello Australia!

Hello Australians Out There!

My name is Jackie, I'm 27 years old and live in Perth Western Australia! I'm new to the org but have been collecting She-ra and MOTU figures for two years now. My POP collection is almost complete just one girl to go (I have a Spinnerella!), My MOTU collection consists of 30 main characters, but since I am a girl getting everything isn't my top priority! Though Laser Skeletor and Megator look VERY cool!

It is good to know that there are other people out there who are into this stuff!

Are there many people in Australia who collect She-Ra?

Are there any org members from Perth?

I would love to hear from you!!!
    Jackie O
    To see my collection visit http://www.myspace.com/jacquelyn848

Quote Originally Posted by Spinnerella_of_OZ View Post
    Hello Australians Out There!

My name is Jackie, I'm 27 years old and live in Perth Western Australia! I'm new to the org but have been collecting She-ra and MOTU figures for two years now. My POP collection is almost complete just one girl to go (I have a Spinnerella!), My MOTU collection consists of 30 main characters, but since I am a girl getting everything isn't my top priority! Though Laser Skeletor and Megator look VERY cool!

It is good to know that there are other people out there who are into this stuff!

Are there many people in Australia who collect She-Ra?

Are there any org members from Perth?

I would love to hear from you!!!
    Hi Jackie, welcome to the org, my name is Dave and live in port macquarie i did recently live in newcastle and im 30 in 10 days(nooooooooooooooo) but only feel 20, i stubbled over this site about 2 years ago now and everyone here is pretty cool, my favourite collecting of motu would have to be the statues. By the way is anyone after the he-man statue, if so send me a pm (not the comic con statue).
    Evil Army of the Horde!!