Page 75 of 293 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 7306

Thread: Australians out there

Hey guys I see that Casefresh is having a bit of a motu sale at the moment. The micro bust sets are selling for $30 each and some of the statues have been reduced. For example Clawful is now $275 and Tri-Klops/Sorceress is selling for $300.

I ended up buying the micro busts as they were so cheap and back ordered a crap load of stuff.

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Just wanted to let everyone know that i had a purchase from He-Boy, and that the items were as described and the packaging of the items i purchased was excellent (you should be working for AFX and showing them how to package their items), if any body is in a trade or thinking of purchasing items i highly recommend He-Boy.

I got my 2 Randors from casefresh and the packaging from them was excellent too. I normally dont go on about paint applications but man these are very bad. Firstly the markings on his front chest armor, 1 randor i got is marked blue along with the blue on the shield and sword, and the other randor, the colours are like an aqua green and the sword and shield are marked blue. One of the ears hasnt been painted over properly.

One of the randors has like a big wart on his palm and the other has bursted bubbles on his leg (it looks like acne from steroid abuse) so im very disappointed. Anyone want to buy one.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

gawsh, thanks mate

Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    gawsh, thanks mate

My figure turned up last week too. Thanks Dan, you rock!

Scott

Heroic Warrior
    Man, away for a couple of days and bang.... heaps of surprises.

First thing I saw was Empriss staction that royalt1us was keeping on the low low.

Second thing is the stack of boxes from the post man wife collected and bang HeBoys box - this dude packs like he was shipping the antidote to a disease, he wrapped the box in blue wrapping paper and then bubble wrap and then newspaper padding around that!!!! Talk about MIB condition - how the hell would it not be after that!!!!

Dude is a straight up legend!!! I used to work for FEDEX here in Aust and I know my regular customers who shipped antiques didnt go throught that trouble. You ever need something from this guy get it... you know its coming packed safe and tight for your hungry lil hands...

Fields
    Positive trades and sales with -

Royaltus, Prime731, Heman4myson, Baena, CGImortal, Jericho the Warrior, He Boy (Aust), Battle Cats my Daddy, Steph,

Got stung hard by Benjaminn Grimm - Items never showed - and Kal El the scammer.

Ha ha, well the tissue paper prevents surface marks, the bubble wrap gives it cushioning and the newspaper fills any empty space in the shipping box.

Actually, I just got my hands on a mega box of foam bubble thingies (from work), so they will be a better replacement for the newspaper.

I'm glad everyone's things turned up safe n well.

FIELDY, I meant to ask you about the custom stactions from royalt1us. I was not even aware of them, but I'm super curious to see what he's done.

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    I got my 2 Randors from casefresh and the packaging from them was excellent too. I normally dont go on about paint applications but man these are very bad. Firstly the markings on his front chest armor, 1 randor i got is marked blue along with the blue on the shield and sword, and the other randor, the colours are like an aqua green and the sword and shield are marked blue. One of the ears hasnt been painted over properly.

One of the randors has like a big wart on his palm and the other has bursted bubbles on his leg (it looks like acne from steroid abuse) so im very disappointed. Anyone want to buy one.
    My Randor arrived today and he's almost perfect... His moe paint could have gone a little lower, but that's about it... The only suprise I got was his packaging. I thought he was gonna be in a blister pack..

Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    My Randor arrived today and he's almost perfect... His moe paint could have gone a little lower, but that's about it... The only suprise I got was his packaging. I thought he was gonna be in a blister pack..

Scott
    Hey Scott, im glad yours was in good condition. Wanna swap . Actually im kinda glad i have 2 different ones, i just have to show photos. I wish this one were in a blister pack though.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

I got my Randor today and I'm very happy with how he looks.

I think I'd prepared myself for the worst. But he's not too bad. He looks fine except for his moustache not being symmetrical. But that's no biggy, he just needs to pay more attention when trimming his beard I think.

Hey Scott, im glad yours was in good condition. Wanna swap . Actually im kinda glad i have 2 different ones, i just have to show photos. I wish this one were in a blister pack though.
    Haha - no way!
    I was hoping this Randor would be in a blistor pack too, but now that I have him on display, I'm glad he's not. I LOVE his fury cape! Posing it is like playing with the hair on one of those troll dolls! (or Grizzlor!)

Scott
    Last edited by Oz-Scott; November 1, 2007 at 03:56am.

Widget
    Hi Farron, as you would know that casefresh sells these beauties at $350.00 a pop, i always get my statues from ebay.com, i think they are cheaper than U.S online retailers anyway and due to the aussie dollar being as good as it is im getting my statues cheaper and cheaper. With the ebay sellers dont be afraid to bargain with them (offer them you will be a repeat buyer and that you want to buy several statues). If they tell you to get nicked well they dont know who you are anyway so it dosent matter.
    Thanks! Will keep an eye out on ebay. Never used ebay before, so I'll see how it goes!

Well, I finally got my wave 5 stactions. I was worried about buying them online, but the paint jobs are flawless. Anyone considering casefresh should definitely shop from them - the stactions arrived in perfect condition.

My only beef is that Rio Blast is leaning waaaaay back - almost like his back pack is weighing him down. I'll try and post a pic. Does anyone else have this problem?
    Last edited by He-Boy; November 2, 2007 at 09:30pm.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    Well, I finally got my wave 5 stactions. I was worried about buying them online, but the paint jobs are flawless. Anyone considering casefresh should definitely shop from them - the stactions arrived in perfect condition.

My only beef is that Rio Blast is leaning waaaaay back - almost like his back pack is weighing him down. I'll try and post a pic. Does anyone else have this problem?
    Similar thing, my rio-blast is standing staight its just that one foot isnt level so he wont stand by himself, but i display them on there stands anyway, but my evil-lyn even on her stand still leans forward a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Farron View Post
    Thanks! Will keep an eye out on ebay. Never used ebay before, so I'll see how it goes!
    Word of advice, always get airmail not surface mail even though you may trust someone as i did you still leave yourself open for being ripped off, and use paypal that way you have your 45 day buyer protection. You should recieve your goods within 45 days when getting airmail, if you havent you know something is fishy. I sell a little on ebay so if you have any questions im more than happy to help you out.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Widget
    Word of advice, always get airmail not surface mail even though you may trust someone as i did you still leave yourself open for being ripped off, and use paypal that way you have your 45 day buyer protection. You should recieve your goods within 45 days when getting airmail, if you havent you know something is fishy. I sell a little on ebay so if you have any questions im more than happy to help you out.
    Thanks for the advice! I was going to go with paypal already if I end up going through with it, as I had heard about the protection there. Anyway have noticed Casefresh have reduced the prices on their statues, though probably still not as cheap as Ebay.

To another topic though, has anyone here had problems with the He-Man DVDs from Madman? I think one of my discs (from Season 1 Volume 1, disc 3 with Teela on) has become a victim of 'DVD rot' (it looks all scratchy and blotchy underneath). I had heard people speak of those issues for a long time and on movies, etc but I'd never been hit by it myself. So now I have a disc that will no longer work in my player, and am not so fond of shelling out another $70 or so to buy a new set from the store just for one disc. Anyone know if Madman will be any help here, or am I stuck? Note that I bought this set within a month of the release in Australia, so I no longer have a receipt.

I got my Classic He-Man staction today from Case Fresh. I'm very happy with him. Although at first I couldn't fit his classic power sword in his hand. But a quick visit from the hair dryer and it squeezed in there.

He looks so much better than the figure version.

Hey He-Cat, paying for mine on monday so should have him next thursday/friday, so with the hair dryer thats all you do just apply heat no oils or anything else. Do you have to have the hair dryer on them for long until they soften a bit. Never tried it thats all.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Hi, Everyone Ive purchased from Casefresh for the 1st time!

Anyways Ive ordered wave 4 and 5 and Randor Exclusive I got an E mail today stating they Will be shipped on moday!

Anyhow how long does it take you guys too recieve your items from casefresh usually?

Yoko,

Depending on where you live if it leaves monday you should have your items by wednesday/thursday at the latest.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Hey Lorde Trooper, I'd never used the hairdryer trick before, but when I couldn't fit his sword in his hand I thought it was worth a shot.

All I did was cranked the dryer up to it's highest setting for about 20 to 30 seconds aimed at the hand. Then I squeezed the sword in there and put his hand and sword under running cold water very briefly. Then lightly patted his hand to try it.

Now if I could just get the guts to use this to make my Webstor and Evil-Lyn stand up straight...

Depending on where you live if it leaves monday you should have your items by wednesday/thursday at the latest.
    Oh thats awsome! 2-3 more days W000000!!

Also does anyone here have a hordak staction they can sell me?
    Last edited by Yoko; November 12, 2007 at 05:10am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey everyone. I got my He-Man and Randor stactions from Case Fresh. I am so happy with their service. If anyone is considering using them, I say go for it!

The He-Man staction is awesome - much better than I thought it would be. The paintwork is dodgy in places and his axe is bent so bad that it looks more like a boomerang, but I think he's greache anyway.

Randor, on the other hand, I should have passed on (actually, I wish I got two He-Man's instead). The paintwork on mine is actually pretty good, but he is just underwhelming (is that even a word?). I have the first Randor and that one is miles ahead of this one.

I'll see if I can put up some pics....

Hi, Everyone

Got my stuff from casefresh today!

BUT! Thank God im a loose collector lol

Bit dissapointed With Squeeze his Bubble had came right off the card at the top, Rio Blast had a huge crack on the side of the bubble..

But I love them otherwise Very happy with them,

Hey everyone, this is, like, totally random, but I need to track down "Tales of the TMNT" #39 (comic) and they brink & mortar stores that I know of have all sold out. Does anyone know of an aussie store (brick & mortar or online) that I can perhaps get it through???

Got my 2 classic he-mans yesterday from casefresh, but im making my wife give them to me for xmas, aaaahhhh the pain of waiting.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Kickin' It Old Skool! Alex The Kid's Avatar
    With all this fiasco going on about wave 6 being recalled by Neca, has anyone spoken to Case Fresh in regards to if/when exactly they will be arriving to Australia?