Page 8 of 292 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Australians out there

(this has been edited so as to not confuse)
    Quote Originally Posted by r_r_r_22
    I'm assuming there U.S. air dates.
    That's what I thought at first, but I'm sure they got the last episode sooner than that? Also, did the states get weekly episode in the end?

Earlier in this topic, Oz-Scott said that the previous sat was episode 16 - "The Monster within", so with one episode aired each week I guess it should look like this?:

07/08/04 - #16 - The Monster Within
    14/08/04 - #17 - Roboto's Gambit
    21/08/04 - #18 - Trust
    28/08/04 - #19 - Orko's Garden
    04/09/04 - #20 - Buzz-Off's Pride
    11/09/04 - #21 - Snake Pit
    18/09/04 - #22 - The Island

Which means this saturday should be Ep#22 - The Island

I'm going to watch it this weekend just to make sure (and it's a great episode too!)
    Last edited by He-Boy; September 19, 2004 at 12:33am.

Yes its the US air dates.
    I got them off this CD which has over 500 pics of new and old heman plus episode lists
    I gave a copy to KillJoy, it will take him a while to get through it all
    Enjoy KillJoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Oz cap He-Fan
    Yes its the US air dates.
    I got them off this CD which has over 500 pics of new and old heman plus episode lists
    I gave a copy to KillJoy, it will take him a while to get through it all
    Enjoy KillJoy!
    You wouldnt by chance have them all on dvd would you?

Do you mean every episode of new heman or the disc of pics? Yes to both.
    KillJoy will tell you how great the pics are, everything, from toys , ads, secret of the sword episode, first new heman episode, 690 megs all up.
    PM me with your address and will send you a copy, I bought a figure off a guy in Canada and he sent me a copy of it aswell, so it must be doing the rounds at the moment, you can buy it off ebay for about $15 aus otherwise

ok.... after much thinking, I realize I have been rather stoopid to hold out for series 2 to appear on tv.

Who has copies on DVD/VCD that they are willing to help me obtain? ploooooise?

If your happy to send some cds , will give you what i've got, have both seasons, god bless ebay PM me for my address info etc

I have episodes 1 - 15 on VCD. I did the same as you and spent too much for them off ebay. (I got them long before we even knew we were getting the cartoon here, so I s'pose I justified it that way )

I'll send you a PM

I have them all - got anything to trade

If your happy to send some cds , will give you what i've got, have both seasons, god bless ebay PM me for my address info etc
    Are these NTSC or PAL? And do they feature the morals at the end of the episodes?

You have mail
    Cheers

Hey got my Moss man today. Just curious to know did you guys order one and has it arrived yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Viceroy
    Hey got my Moss man today. Just curious to know did you guys order one and has it arrived yet?

Mine got here today too!
    He's open and on display already! WOO HOO!

Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott
    Mine got here today too!
    He's open and on display already! WOO HOO!

Scott
    Hey well done...it's a great feeling isn't it. I ordered 3!! Couldn't help myself I just thought this will be the 1st and last chance I will ever be able to grab one. Me thinks maybe I should also order 3 She-Ra's if I can. I believe Val said it's open slather on She-Ra...no limits.

I got mine today too, as usual these figures look so much better in person.
    "So what am I supposed to do with it?"
    "It's a magic sword. You lift your arm and shout 'By the power of Grayskull', or something like that."
    "And then what happens?"
    "Then you get struck by lightning."
    *looks at the sword for a moment*
    "Here then, you try it."

Hey People,

My Moss Man, arrived today, as well! He is very cool, imo.
    Thank you to every one at MVCreations, and Mattel, who made this possible.

Take it easy,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

Cosmic Enforcer

He must be getting here soon :(

Hello kiddies, good to hear everyone's mossmen are arriving how wonderful.
    But I don't have mine yet. When did you guys order yours?

I ordered two mondays ago, and a couple of Snake Men new assortment, the ones with Hsss, rattlor and Khan together, and roboto and zodak, hooray!

They're still pending of course, waiting to be shipped, but my mossmen shipped straight away. So glad I got in there quick, cos they aint got em anymore.

It's funny I ordered some stuff from casefresh and a canadian online store on the same day and the both arrived on the same day, 7 working days later. But still no Mossmen, but then I left the house early today before the mail is due, and now at my g/f's for the weekend where there is internet and access to he-man.org hooray! And this forum also.

I now have an orig sy-klone, orko, and mekaneck to sell. $25 each is the starting price.... anyone interested?

Also anyone who deosn't have a merman, mekaneck or skeletor mini. I got those too. Plus a tri-klops repaint on green card.

Well, Maybe tomorrow when i drop round to my place there'll be one of those little notes the postie leaves when he delivered and you weren't home that says, come to the post office, there's something waiting for you.

Also I happily have a grayskull on the way, but am not sure whether I'll sell it at my local market this month and order another, or open it and then order another to sell. Decisions decisions.....

One other thing, i found this cool online store in the US, and when I went to order I was rather dismayed to find the $28 USD Evil-lyn could not be purchase as they dont do international orders. D'oh! Damn it.

Oh well, I'll keep looking.....

I still have that Stealth Armor He-man labelled Buzz Off, does anyone know if this is valuable? Also there is talk of a rare rather valuable chase Fisto, what does it look like? Cos I might have one.....

I wonder.......

I think most of us ordered our Mossman a week or two before you did so you may just need a little extra patience.
    "So what am I supposed to do with it?"
    "It's a magic sword. You lift your arm and shout 'By the power of Grayskull', or something like that."
    "And then what happens?"
    "Then you get struck by lightning."
    *looks at the sword for a moment*
    "Here then, you try it."

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Enforcer
    Also there is talk of a rare rather valuable chase Fisto, what does it look like? Cos I might have one.....

I wonder.......
    Cosmic, I believe the chase Battle Fist has black eyebrows and a purple belt...

Going for a pretty penny too...

Take care,

LS

Quote Originally Posted by pidgerii
    I think most of us ordered our Mossman a week or two before you did so you may just need a little extra patience.
    Yeah Pidgerii is right it will come. Your a brave man to wait for the postie card. Hope for your sake the Postie is not a motu fan!!...ha ha ha

I'm hanging for She-Ra now. I think it's fantastic that we all get an opportunity to purchase Mossy and She-Ra. I get so annoyed when some sites sell motu in the U.S only. Don't they realise there is a big bad world out there???

killjoy
    Do you mean every episode of new heman or the disc of pics? Yes to both.
    KillJoy will tell you how great the pics are, everything, from toys , ads, secret of the sword episode, first new heman episode, 690 megs all up.
    PM me with your address and will send you a copy, I bought a figure off a guy in Canada and he sent me a copy of it aswell, so it must be doing the rounds at the moment, you can buy it off ebay for about $15 aus otherwise
    yep his got same great stuff his place is pretty cool too.
    i thought same one said series2 was on cheez it was the island ep today??

Quote Originally Posted by killjoy
    yeah his same great stuff i like his place too its the bomb.
    hay what with the cheez series it was the island today i was expecting series2??
    Not yet, we still have The Sweet Smell of Victory, Separation and Council of Evil parts 1 and 2.

After that who knows if Cheez TV will screen season 2 straight away as they haven't aired on Cartoon Network yet. I'm pretty sure they get first dibs on cartoons.

Well She-Ra is in the house!! Hope everyone has ordered 1!!

so, who's ordered a she-ra and how much was the postage?

Whoever is planning to order one, could they order me one to, i dont have a credit card i can use, so can just send the money to whoever who can help me, P.M me if u can, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by the power of 3
    Whoever is planning to order one, could they order me one to, i dont have a credit card i can use, so can just send the money to whoever who can help me, P.M me if u can, thanks
    Actually, that could be arranged. are you after only one?