Page 84 of 292 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 7287

Thread: Australians out there

Quote Originally Posted by Gimporama View Post
    My Lobo arrived today from Mattycollector.com

I ordered him on the 29th of July and chose the 15 dollar shipping method.
    He was packed in a box slightly bigger than the figure with a couple of "air bags" around him. Not bad.

So for those wondering like Claw Guy 3, I guess it's not too long to wait considering the price of shipping.
    Cool, Gimporama, thanks for letting us know. Sounds pretty reasonable, actually

Hello Everyone,

I received my King Grayskull con-exclusive figure from Val and co today. He is awesome, a huge thank you goes to Val, Mattel, the San Deigo Comic Con, Adora and everyone who made this possible.

Take Care,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

Thats good to hear Fisto. I'm still waiting to receive mine.

Congrats Darren,

I got my second Grayskull a few weeks ago. This one is perfect and didn't need any hair modifications like my first one

So I'm sure some people will cringe but my 3 year old son now has a King Grayskull. The look on his face when I put the box in his room was priceless. I don't think he's even tried to remove KG from the box. I just keep hearing screams of "I have the powwwarrrrrr!"

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Congrats Darren,

I got my second Grayskull a few weeks ago. This one is perfect and didn't need any hair modifications like my first one

So I'm sure some people will cringe but my 3 year old son now has a King Grayskull. The look on his face when I put the box in his room was priceless. I don't think he's even tried to remove KG from the box. I just keep hearing screams of "I have the powwwarrrrrr!"
    How good is that, thats the best feeling knowing how excited your kids get, bringing back memories of our own youth. My only problem in a year or so i will most likely be hearing- FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    My eldest is 2 on the 11th of sept so give her another year or so and im sure she will want she-ra figs to go with my motu, and if she dosent then i will buy them for her any way, and if she dosent like them then when i punish her she will be sent to the motu room to play with she-ra, so either way she is destained to play with she-ra.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    How good is that, thats the best feeling knowing how excited your kids get, bringing back memories of our own youth. My only problem in a year or so i will most likely be hearing- FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    My eldest is 2 on the 11th of sept so give her another year or so and im sure she will want she-ra figs to go with my motu, and if she dosent then i will buy them for her any way, and if she dosent like them then when i punish her she will be sent to the motu room to play with she-ra, so either way she is destained to play with she-ra.
    Don't worry LT your daughter will love She-Ra.

I bought my daughter the Crystal Castle, Swiftwind and She-Ra and she loves them. Problem is I have to sit there with her with He-Man and go through "just imagine you're He-Man and She-Ra's your sister so you love her and you're going to save her from Skeletor.."

Congrats Darren,

Well i have to work tomorrow so i got an early fathers day present even though i bought it, i got 2 of the chase variant KG and my mikalya was very impressed, mind you she cant say I HAVE THE POWER, but was making noises when the flashing lights are going, maybe she wont be playing with she-ra after all, also i started to pull all of my motu out onto my board in my spare room and mikayla saw monstroid so i wound him up and put a tissue in his claw, she loves it saying more, more, more, after he stops spinning around, im happy to see my little one having some fun with them.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Hi!

Just wanted to introduce myself to the rest of my fellow Aussies!

I'm from Melbourne, I'm a writer and illustrator for various publications overseas.

Looking forward to hopefully getting to know you all better!

Peace!

T

Welcome Tristan.

Another TMNT fan too!

Welcome from me too, Tristan.

Scott

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Hey Tristan, welcome to the Aussies thread aswell.

I just got back from my holiday tonight from the gold coast and went into the Warner Bros store and was impressed with some of the stuff they had for sale, i spoke to the sales assistant about motu (no motu there for sale by the way) and she said that there was a guy named trent that works there that goes on the he-man forums, wished i saw you there, always like talking to people in person about motu, i guess because it dosent happen very often.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

always like talking to people in person about motu, i guess because it dosent happen very often.
    We should have an Aussie MotU meet...

Would anyone be interested?

Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    We should have an Aussie MotU meet...

Would anyone be interested?
    Doh, i was just in sydney (yesterday) too, would be good but depends on location, should meet at a supernova convention. Im up for it with notice so i can organise accomodation and around work.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    A meetup would be a great idea. If it was in Melbourne I'd be right to get down there via train.
    Rob Kerr- 1979-2006. I will always love you.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839006124/nevermore-0?ref=live

Has anyone considered not purchasing motuc straght away due to the aussie dollar, $20.00 for the figure, not sure how much airmail will cost, these are turning out to be expensive even before we have purchased any. Last i saw the aussie dollar was around .62 cents, six weeks ago approx the dollar was up to .97 cents.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Has anyone considered not purchasing motuc straght away due to the aussie dollar, $20.00 for the figure, not sure how much airmail will cost, these are turning out to be expensive even before we have purchased any. Last i saw the aussie dollar was around .62 cents, six weeks ago approx the dollar was up to .97 cents.

At this stage, I doubt I'll be collecting CMOTU at all... I dunno, I'm just not that keen on the line.

Scott

Hey guys its been a while, im seeing if anyone could hook me up with a wave 1 he-man and skeletor blood repaint skeletor and some tmnt items. i need the following tmnt stuff from the recent movie

Michaelangelo Splinter Casey April and all the bad guys plus the cowabunga carl van and monster tower playset

i have some stuff for trade or can simply buy, p.m me or email nmanning@live.com.au
    Last edited by the power of 3; October 13, 2008 at 06:24pm.

Hey Power welcome back mate.

thanks mate

Any of you guys collect the Futurama figures?

Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    Nope neither my sis or I collect the figs, but we do have all the dvds and have met the voice of Fry, Zoidberg (Billy West).
    Rob Kerr- 1979-2006. I will always love you.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839006124/nevermore-0?ref=live

Quote Originally Posted by Sorceress View Post
    Nope neither my sis or I collect the figs, but we do have all the dvds and have met the voice of Fry, Zoidberg (Billy West).
    Awesome! How did that come about?

hey guys i have for sale the Sorceress, Trap Jaw and Clawful full size Neca statues if interested p.m me or email nmanning@live.com.au i currently have them on ebay so will cut a good deal for anyone here

I take it you guys received the following message from Casefresh. Nothing new but thought I'd pass it on.

We have received official confirmation from NECA that the Masters of the Universe Classic Villains Mini Statue 2-pack of Faker and Kobra Khan will not be produced. We are disappointed to receive this news which marks the end of the NECA Masters of the Universe line and means we will be unable to fulfil your pre-order.

This news formally confirms that the final characters released in this series are the limited Series 6 Mini Statues of Mosquitor, Jitsu, and Battle Armour He-Man. We still have stock of this series and a number of the earlier characters so this may be an ideal opportunity to pick up the last few items you may need to complete your collection.

There are a number of special offers available on some of our Masters of the Universe figures now so it is worth checking out the section to pick up a bargain or two in time for Christmas. Once we have sold out of a character or series we will no longer be able to obtain any further stock so be sure not to miss out.

Regards,

CASE FRESH

It's a real pity as that Faker staction looked fantastic.