Page 85 of 292 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 7293

Thread: Australians out there

It's a real bummer about the Khan/Faker combo pack in all honesty out of the entire NECA range that is the one I was looking forward to the most. Although Stinkor did rock!

I will have to pay through the nose to get the MOTUC and find out how worthless our dollar has become.

Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    Im sad that the dollar being low, but Im will scrimp and scrap after my friend told me about this:http://http://www.bigbadtoystore.com...48&mode=retail
    One of the username sakes I have on-line and Im a TF nut. But look at the price of petrol at least it's coming down so it's a mixed blessing.
    Rob Kerr- 1979-2006. I will always love you.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839006124/nevermore-0?ref=live

Hey guys.
    Does anyone use any Australian online stores other than casefresh for action figures? If so which ones and how do you rate them?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by claw guy 3 View Post
    Hey guys.
    Does anyone use any Australian online stores other than casefresh for action figures? If so which ones and how do you rate them?
    Thanks
    Hey CG3,

Sorry mate I only use those and ebay.

There used to be a good list on ozfigures but I think that's gone now.

Hello Everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone remembered which shipping options were available to Australia from Matty Collector? I am just working out the best way to proceed with my orders.

Take Care,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

Heroic Warrior
    I think there's only one shipping option - $19.55 (US) for most international destinations.

Fans have been asking/petitioning for alternative (cheaper) shipping methods, but not sure if Mattel have organised anything.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Haephestus View Post
    I think there's only one shipping option - $19.55 (US) for most international destinations.

Fans have been asking/petitioning for alternative (cheaper) shipping methods, but not sure if Mattel have organised anything.

Cheers.
    That is surface mail isn't it? I mean that price would be fairly low for Air mail. I know they were offering both surface and air mail with the exclusives.

Take Care,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

Quote Originally Posted by Fisto View Post
    That is surface mail isn't it? I mean that price would be fairly low for Air mail. I know they were offering both surface and air mail with the exclusives.

Take Care,
    Darren
    Hey Darren,

I got Lobo shipped over but I can't remember if it was surface or air.
    If you go back through this thread I replied to Claw Guy 3 on how long it took to arrive. I remember thinking that $15US for the time it took was pretty resonable.

David

Quote Originally Posted by Gimporama View Post
    Hey CG3,

Sorry mate I only use those and ebay.

There used to be a good list on ozfigures but I think that's gone now.
    Thanks, Gimp. I was looking at www.collectoybles.com.au which seemed to have a good range but the site doesn't seem secure, so I'll give it a miss

Hello Everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone remembered which shipping options were available to Australia from Matty Collector? I am just working out the best way to proceed with my orders.

Take Care,
    Darren
    I can't remember what they are called but there was 2 options 1 was US$28 for 6 figures the other was US$50. I assume the cheap one was road and the dearer one was air. Those prices seem really good. Some US Ebayers are trying to charge US$42 ofr one figure. No thanks!

Who's ordered some Classics?

Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    I can't believe you guys are even buying at the moment considering the low dollar. I think Im thankful that my Bopo card died when it did, I ain't importing nothing right now (though Im very tempted with some things).
    Rob Kerr- 1979-2006. I will always love you.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839006124/nevermore-0?ref=live

Quote Originally Posted by Sorceress View Post
    I can't believe you guys are even buying at the moment considering the low dollar. I think Im thankful that my Bopo card died when it did, I ain't importing nothing right now (though Im very tempted with some things).
    Hey Sorceress. I've stoped getting non OZ Ebay stuff, thats for sure! I ordered 3 He-Man's and 3 Beast-MAn's and when I average out the cost of each, they are only slightly dearer than what I was paying for stactions.

I got an Email saying that my figs have shipped. Awesome

To save a little bit of money we organized a group order over at ozfigurama. The figs have already hit our shores, so hopefully I will have them in hand by this friday.
    SPOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Everyone,

My new "MotU:C" He-Man and Beastman figures arrived here today. In my opinion they are fantastic figures. I am very impressed, by the quality and even though I bought multiples, I am tempted to buy more of each. They are that impressive.

Take Care,
    Darren

Long Live 'MOTU'!

Hey Everyone,

My new "MotU:C" He-Man and Beastman figures arrived here today. In my opinion they are fantastic figures. I am very impressed, by the quality and even though I bought multiples, I am tempted to buy more of each. They are that impressive.

Take Care,
    Darren
    Hey Darren,

Congratulations! Did you choose the faster shipping option with UPS?

Hey Darren,

Congratulations! Did you choose the faster shipping option with UPS?
    Yes, Gimporama. I wanted them super quickly. The bottom line is this. Christmas Day of this year it will be 25 years to the very day, since Father Christmas (Santa Claus) gave me my very first "MotU" figure, an Original He-Man for Christmas 83. It was the beginning of a special journey and love of a property. I desperately wanted to make sure that the new "MotU:C" He-Man was here for that anniversary.

Take Care,
    Darren

Long Live 'MOTU'!

Yes, Gimporama. I wanted them super quickly. The bottom line is this. Christmas Day of this year it will be 25 years to the very day, since Father Christmas (Santa Claus) gave me my very first "MotU" figure, an Original He-Man for Christmas 83. It was the beginning of a special journey and love of a property. I desperately wanted to make sure that the new "MotU:C" He-Man was here for that anniversary.

Take Care,
    Darren
    Oh thats great Darren, I'm glad you got them in time, I still remember getting Snake Mountain for Christmas, very special times.

My Christmas present this year is the windscreen for the red gun on my Eternia set, which now means it's complete! So I had to choose the cheaper shipping for He-Man and Beastman - and order a set for my son

Oh thats great Darren, I'm glad you got them in time, I still remember getting Snake Mountain for Christmas, very special times.

My Christmas present this year is the windscreen for the red gun on my Eternia set, which now means it's complete! So I had to choose the cheaper shipping for He-Man and Beastman - and order a set for my son
    Hey there, Gimporama!

I received Snake Mountain for Christmas from my Grandmother in 85. A lot of my "MotU" memories involve receiving "MotU" toys for Christmas or Birthday gifts as people knew just how much I loved it. I still do. I also have very strong and vivid memories of going to the now defunct John Martins Department store in Adelaide as they not only had a huge range of "MotU" toys for sale, but many loose displays as well.

I also am one of the lucky fans who has an Eternia Playset. Well done on completing yours. It is also cool that you are ensuring that your son has "MotU" figures.

Take Care,
    Darren

Long Live 'MOTU'!

Woo Hoo! my He-Men and Beast-Men arrived at lunch time

Over all, quite good figures. Not as good a quality as the DC figures but far more playable than King Grayskull

Quote Originally Posted by claw guy 3 View Post
    Woo Hoo! my He-Men and Beast-Men arrived at lunch time

Over all, quite good figures. Not as good a quality as the DC figures but far more playable than King Grayskull
    Hey CG3,

Congratulations as well! Did you pay for UPS as well? Looks like I'll be the only one waiting because I paid for the economy shipping

Hey CG3,

Congratulations as well! Did you pay for UPS as well? Looks like I'll be the only one waiting because I paid for the economy shipping
    Yeah, mate, I paid the extra bucks. I'm thinking about getting more for customs which I'll get by the cheaper method. Later is better than never, Gimp

Take Care,
    Darren
    Hey Darren, that's exactly what happened to me as well. I was a little luckier, I got Mer-Man and Beastman as well!!!!
    SPOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kickin' It Old Skool! Alex The Kid's Avatar
    Hey CG3,

Don't worry brother, I'm in the same boat as you are. I really want these damn figures LOL. I'm constantly check my mail to see if anything has arrived yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex The Kid View Post
    Don't worry brother, I'm in the same boat as you are. I really want these damn figures LOL. I'm constantly check my mail to see if anything has arrived yet.
    I just double checked my earlier post. So I ordered Lobo on the 29th of July and got him on the 25th of August with the economy shipping.
    If the shipping is the same this time then no He-Man and Beastman for Christmas for me
    Oh well, I should have just paid the extra.

Kickin' It Old Skool! Alex The Kid's Avatar
    Just received my MOTUC figures last night!

They came rather well packaged and boxed, and the figures look great! (Too scared to open them just yet).
    Delivery took exactly 2 weeks on economy from the day I ordered them off Matty.com, so you might get them earlier than you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex The Kid View Post
    Just received my MOTUC figures last night!

They came rather well packaged and boxed, and the figures look great! (Too scared to open them just yet).
    Delivery took exactly 2 weeks on economy from the day I ordered them off Matty.com, so you might get them earlier than you think.
    Thats great news. Crack those babies open!

HELP: I just tried ordering some more Classics. Mattell have got all my details from last time which worked fine but this time it says there is a problem with your payment method in red writting
    Any ideas?