Page 87 of 292 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 7293

Thread: Australians out there

  1. #2151
    Grayskull Warrior Oz-Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    5,768
    Quote Originally Posted by claw guy 3 View Post
    Has anyone got their Skeletors yet
    I got one as part of a trade... He arrived today with He-Man.
    Now, I have to find a Beast Man!

  2. #2152
    The third claw guy claw guy 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Island, Australia
    Posts
    1,415
    Not to brag but about half hour after me posting, mine arrived Awsome!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex The Kid View Post
    I'm still waiting on mine, and I ordered them the day they were available (15 Jan.). Economy shipping though, so they should arrive some time this week!
    I ordered the faster shipping. That would be cool if yours arrived so quickly

    Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    I got one as part of a trade... He arrived today with He-Man.
    Now, I have to find a Beast Man!
    Nice work, Scott. I was thinking that the "lets sum all" threads would give you an idea of who got large quantities. I'd offer to help but mine are spoken for, custom-wise

  3. #2153
    Kickin' It Old Skool! Alex The Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    509
    Damn! Are you telling me there is a possibility I will have to wait another week or 2? The anticipation of finally owning Skeletor is killing me!

  4. #2154
    Heroic Warrior jakes12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    sydney australia
    Posts
    188
    I ordered on the 15th via economy and am still waiting as well.
    SPOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  5. #2155
    The third claw guy claw guy 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Island, Australia
    Posts
    1,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex The Kid View Post
    Damn! Are you telling me there is a possibility I will have to wait another week or 2? The anticipation of finally owning Skeletor is killing me!
    Quote Originally Posted by jakes12 View Post
    I ordered on the 15th via economy and am still waiting as well.
    I ordered mine on the 15th too. I reckon you guys are in for a longer wait.

    Skeletor is a great figure

    I have lost so many Ebay items from the U.S by Snail Mail that I would never use it for something that I really wanted. Maybe it's the extra jump to Tassie? With the price of these figs its only an extra $5-$8 or something anyway, so why not get it faster? Plus I don't think there is any kind of tracking with the slower way. I ordered a second lot of HM & BM that way as an experiment. They did arrive but much slower.

    Are you guys worried that the Faker's that go on sale on Matty will just be the left overs from the convention? I am. I really don't want a King Grayskull thing happening again, speaking of which I nearly got caught by a dodgey Ebayer on my secong KG, thank God for Paypal disputes!

  6. #2156
    Evil Robotic Gimp Gimporama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Upper Coomera, Queensland
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by claw guy 3 View Post
    Has anyone got their Skeletors yet
    I've had mine for a while now. I ordered two Skeletors on the 15th and paid for the UPS shipping and they arrived the next week.

    He's awesome. I've got KG, BM, HM and Skeletor all sitting on my desk, they're such great figures

    Quote Originally Posted by claw guy 3 View Post
    Are you guys worried that the Faker's that go on sale on Matty will just be the left overs from the convention? I am. I really don't want a King Grayskull thing happening again, speaking of which I nearly got caught by a dodgey Ebayer on my secong KG, thank God for Paypal disputes!
    I'm not worried. I ordered King Grayskull from a reputable ebay seller just before the Con and got no problems. If you order Faker on the 15th hopefully you'll be fine, I mean Mattel will have a real backlash on their hands if you order Faker on the 15th and can't get one.

    What happened with your King Grayskull auction? Did the seller not send it?
    Last edited by Gimporama; January 30, 2009 at 01:35am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. #2157
    The third claw guy claw guy 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Island, Australia
    Posts
    1,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimporama View Post
    What happened with your King Grayskull auction? Did the seller not send it?
    No. It was a pre-order with a 10% refund guarantee It was 6 weeks or something after the Con and I hadn't heard anything. I got on Ebay, went to send them a message asking about it and a message come up saying they were no longer registered with Ebay!
    I filed a dispute with Paypal and got my money back, which is great because I've had plenty of hassles and never really pursued them before. Then I ordered another from Ebay and that was fine (minus any packing )
    Val and co. were really good with the one they sorted out for me though.

    All that messing around and then some people (Americans) grizzle because they left it a month before bothering to order He-Man and think they're hardly done by when he's sold-out! They've had it too easy, IMO

  8. #2158
    Kickin' It Old Skool! Alex The Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    509
    Hey guys! I finally recieved my 2 Skeletors last night and he is as awesome as everyone says he is (each Skeletor came with a different amount of green on his skull).

    The packaging/wrapping of the figures was much better and the paint applications seem to be alot better then He-man & Beastman... all in all I'm very happy.

  9. #2159
    For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Port Macquarie, Australia
    Posts
    2,574
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimporama View Post
    Hey OZ-Scott,

    Thanks man! Yep it's all complete now. I even managed to get a working motor! I also went to Ikea and got a coffee table that it would fit on and it now sits right beside my desk in my study, fully setup. I had all my relatives come over for Christmas, they all walked into my study and went "whoah! what is that?!?, that's awesome!"

    Hey LT,

    I got two He-Man and two Beastman and the economy shipping was $20. I placed my order on the 1st and they came on the 23rd.

    Edit: Sorry LT I just realized you said air mail, I'm sure Darren can help you with that, or Claw Guy 3.



    And here's the two together

    Hi Gimporama, $20.00 for economy, thats pretty good for the 4 figures, im really behind with these classics, at first i didnt want to buy them because i was such a fan of the stactions, but the more i see these classics i want them, especially if hordak is coming in June, ive got 2 of each Grayskulls, all 4 are still in there boxes so i havent tested the articulation. I was surprised how fast these are selling as i wanted to get a few figures together.

    My other problem was the Aussie dollar, but if i can get 2 each month for $20.00 (postage) well thats pretty good. I nearly bought 2 skeletors off ebay (in the US) for $39.99 each with free global shipping but again was too slow so i may just wait until they are released again down the track even if they are modified a bit.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

  10. #2160
    Evil Robotic Gimp Gimporama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Upper Coomera, Queensland
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Hi Gimporama, $20.00 for economy, thats pretty good for the 4 figures, im really behind with these classics, at first i didnt want to buy them because i was such a fan of the stactions, but the more i see these classics i want them, especially if hordak is coming in June, ive got 2 of each Grayskulls, all 4 are still in there boxes so i havent tested the articulation. I was surprised how fast these are selling as i wanted to get a few figures together.

    My other problem was the Aussie dollar, but if i can get 2 each month for $20.00 (postage) well thats pretty good. I nearly bought 2 skeletors off ebay (in the US) for $39.99 each with free global shipping but again was too slow so i may just wait until they are released again down the track even if they are modified a bit.
    Hey LT,
    Thats a shame you missed out on the other figures. But you've got a statue KG which is better than I could get.
    The exchange rate at the moment is horrible but I cracked and bought a Faker from ebay in case he sells out quickly on Matty.

    I've completely stopped all my other spending to keep up with this line. I think He-Man is a much nicer figure than KG. So if you like KG then you'll love He-Man. Unfortunantly it seems that if you don't buy the newly released figures within a few days they're gone. Good luck, I hope you can find the spare change to get He-Man, Skeletor and Beastman - they're really worth it.

  11. #2161
    Heroic Warrior jakes12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    sydney australia
    Posts
    188
    Is everybody ordering Stratos as well?
    SPOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  12. #2162
    For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Port Macquarie, Australia
    Posts
    2,574
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimporama View Post
    Hey LT,
    Thats a shame you missed out on the other figures. But you've got a statue KG which is better than I could get.
    The exchange rate at the moment is horrible but I cracked and bought a Faker from ebay in case he sells out quickly on Matty.

    I've completely stopped all my other spending to keep up with this line. I think He-Man is a much nicer figure than KG. So if you like KG then you'll love He-Man. Unfortunantly it seems that if you don't buy the newly released figures within a few days they're gone. Good luck, I hope you can find the spare change to get He-Man, Skeletor and Beastman - they're really worth it.
    I will have to get them, i was reading a post from the NYCC that sold out figures will most likely be re-released but later down the track (with some minor adjustments to the cards) so i will either get them then or for a birthday present, id say these will be on ebay for a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by jakes12 View Post
    Is everybody ordering Stratos as well?
    Yep, i will get stratos, i dont have a credit card and was going to use paypal before it got canned, so i will have to use the father-in-laws. I think i will get economy just so its a bit cheaper on the wallet.

    By the way, i took some photos ive my vinatge display/battle zone, some photos were taken a while ago and some today, ive still got alot to do, like handing the flying vechiles from the ceiling and want to get a better lighting system in the room, the lighting is too dull. Ive still got to get 1 blue hook for my monorail track that goes behind the main eternia tower but im slowly getting there, with 2 girls under 2 and a half i dont get alot of spare time between them work and poker. The last 6 photos i took just now but like said still have alot of adjusting to do, the lava paint came out alot brighter then the colour on the outside of the box, i actually cut some of the board but wish i didnt as i needed the extra length. Anyway im getting there.
    http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...0/100_8153.jpg
    http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...0/100_8151.jpg
    http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...0/100_8152.jpg
    http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...0/100_8150.jpg
    http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...0/100_8149.jpg
    http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...0/100_8148.jpg
    http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...0/100_8146.jpg
    http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...0/100_8147.jpg
    http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...0/100_8145.jpg
    http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...0/100_8143.jpg
    http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...0/100_8144.jpg
    http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...0/100_8142.jpg
    http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...0/102_0360.jpg
    http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...0/102_0361.jpg
    http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...0/102_0362.jpg
    http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...0/102_0363.jpg
    http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...0/102_0364.jpg
    http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...0/102_0366.jpg
    Last edited by lorde trooper; February 13, 2009 at 11:47pm.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

  13. #2163
    Evil Robotic Gimp Gimporama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Upper Coomera, Queensland
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    I will have to get them, i was reading a post from the NYCC that sold out figures will most likely be re-released but later down the track (with some minor adjustments to the cards) so i will either get them then or for a birthday present, id say these will be on ebay for a while.



    Yep, i will get stratos, i dont have a credit card and was going to use paypal before it got canned, so i will have to use the father-in-laws. I think i will get economy just so its a bit cheaper on the wallet.

    By the way, i took some photos ive my vinatge display/battle zone, some photos were taken a while ago and some today, ive still got alot to do, like handing the flying vechiles from the ceiling and want to get a better lighting system in the room, the lighting is too dull. Ive still got to get 1 blue hook for my monorail track that goes behind the main eternia tower but im slowly getting there, with 2 girls under 2 and a half i dont get alot of spare time between them work and poker. The last 6 photos i took just now but like said still have alot of adjusting to do, the lava paint came out alot brighter then the colour on the outside of the box, i actually cut some of the board but wish i didnt as i needed the extra length. Anyway im getting there.
    http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...0/100_8153.jpg
    http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...0/100_8151.jpg
    http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...0/100_8152.jpg
    http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...0/100_8150.jpg
    http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...0/100_8149.jpg
    http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...0/100_8148.jpg
    http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...0/100_8146.jpg
    http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...0/100_8147.jpg
    http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...0/100_8145.jpg
    http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...0/100_8143.jpg
    http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...0/100_8144.jpg
    http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...0/100_8142.jpg
    http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...0/102_0360.jpg
    http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...0/102_0361.jpg
    http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...0/102_0362.jpg
    http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...0/102_0363.jpg
    http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...0/102_0364.jpg
    http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...0/102_0366.jpg
    That's awesome LT! I just have all my stuff crammed on top of and inside 4 Ikeas cabinets. I would love to have a big table and room for a display setup like that! The extra landscaping and jawbridge look great.

    And I'm buying everything MOTUC. I'll even buy 3 of Teela so I can have a loose Goddess and Teela setup.

  14. #2164
    For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Port Macquarie, Australia
    Posts
    2,574
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimporama View Post
    That's awesome LT! I just have all my stuff crammed on top of and inside 4 Ikeas cabinets. I would love to have a big table and room for a display setup like that! The extra landscaping and jawbridge look great.

    And I'm buying everything MOTUC. I'll even buy 3 of Teela so I can have a loose Goddess and Teela setup.
    Thanks for the comments, the lead up to the bridge is good but not big enough, i had to go to Newcastle and my mother in law did it to surprise me, so i didnt want to pull it down and hurt her feelings so i left it there. I really like the lava coming down and about to wash into Clamp Champ. Webster has done well, has Clamp Champ and a Horde Trooper caught in his web and is trying to help Whiplash by having his grappling hook attached to Monstroid.

    Im lucky to have my room, but with classics and eventually movie figs im sure im going to run out of room, i like to have loose and boxed figs but eventually will have to just collect loose, unless i can take the lounge room.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

  15. #2165
    Heroic Warrior jakes12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    sydney australia
    Posts
    188
    Very cool pictures, do you collect any other lines?
    Last edited by jakes12; February 14, 2009 at 10:25pm.
    SPOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  16. #2166
    For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Port Macquarie, Australia
    Posts
    2,574
    Quote Originally Posted by jakes12 View Post
    Very cool pictures, do you collect any other lines?
    Nah, just motu i wouldnt have the room for anything else.

    Also i went to order stratos on saturday when my in laws were over so i could use the credit card and couldnt believe he was no longer available, my own fault i guess but didnt think he would sell in less days then skeletor, are any of you guys buying extras that you would either sell here or on ebay?
    Last edited by lorde trooper; February 22, 2009 at 10:51pm.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

  17. #2167
    Evil Robotic Gimp Gimporama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Upper Coomera, Queensland
    Posts
    665
    Hi Everyone.

    I just wanted to share. I got home today and here was Stratos! Boy that was fast!

    I like him a lot more than I thought I would.. The shading on him is really nice.

  18. #2168
    Always Hawthorn Viceroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimporama View Post
    Hi Everyone.

    I just wanted to share. I got home today and here was Stratos! Boy that was fast!

    I like him a lot more than I thought I would.. The shading on him is really nice.
    Well done. I was just reading on another thread that Stratos has sold out.

  19. #2169
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    368
    Quote Originally Posted by claw guy 3 View Post
    I have lost so many Ebay items from the U.S by Snail Mail that I would never use it for something that I really wanted. Maybe it's the extra jump to Tassie?
    Ah, a fellow Taswegian, eh? Whereabouts in Tassie are you from? I may have to stalk you for that Grayskull...

  20. #2170
    Heroic Warrior r_r_r_22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,081
    ANyone get a spare Stratos? I was in NZ and missed out completely.

  21. #2171
    Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Shepparton, Australia
    Posts
    2,948
    Quote Originally Posted by r_r_r_22 View Post
    ANyone get a spare Stratos? I was in NZ and missed out completely.
    Im glad you are ok. I know you live in Bendigo and hope you weren't in the area that was on fire on 7th Feb.
    Rob Kerr- 1979-2006. I will always love you.

    DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839006124/nevermore-0?ref=live

  22. #2172
    Heroic Warrior r_r_r_22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,081
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorceress View Post
    Im glad you are ok. I know you live in Bendigo and hope you weren't in the area that was on fire on 7th Feb.
    Yeah I wasn't affected. I was about 2 - 3 kms from it and the wind was blowing in the opposite direction.

    A few people I know had some very close calls though.

  23. #2173
    The third claw guy claw guy 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Island, Australia
    Posts
    1,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Sledge Hammer! View Post
    Ah, a fellow Taswegian, eh? Whereabouts in Tassie are you from? I may have to stalk you for that Grayskull...
    He's been used for customs, so he's only a shadow of his former self!

    Who's got Stratos? I still havent got mine yet. I had to order by the slow shipping cause I'm broke. At this rate, I'll be odering Faker before I get Stratos

  24. #2174
    Evil Robotic Gimp Gimporama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Upper Coomera, Queensland
    Posts
    665
    I've got Stratos and Faker

  25. #2175
    "No Lashor, We Bash Ya!" Robzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    520
    I'm still waiting for Stratos... very odd! My Skeletor came after only 2 weeks, but Stratos still isn't here after nearly a month!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •