Page 88 of 291 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 7269

Thread: Australians out there

Looking to sell Beastman, He-Man and Skeletor to an Aussie. I won't be charging a lot just pretty much what I originally paid for them and the postage to Australia which I think was around AU$50 each.

PM me if anyone is interested.

I've given up on this series now.

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by r_r_r_22 View Post
    Looking to sell Beastman, He-Man and Skeletor to an Aussie. I won't be charging a lot just pretty much what I originally paid for them and the postage to Australia which I think was around AU$50 each.

PM me if anyone is interested.

I've given up on this series now.
    Anyone order faker, i got up at 6:30 before work to order him at my dismay to see him gone. Wasnt very happy

Hey r_r_r_22, im interested in your 3 figs, would you take $150.00 for the 3 posted to Port Macquarie, can pay paypal as well.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

I've missed all the Classic's on Matty Collector...
    I traded my custom Shadow Weaver for He-Man and Skeletor and piced up Beastman and Stratos on the secondary market. :\

I'm thinking about giving up on the classics too...
    "I find the movie "Annie" totally unbelievable. Given the option, who would adopt a ranga?"

Mean-Girls.org
    Are you a "Plastic"?

Treat your customers with respect, NO MORE PAINTED BLACK PLASTIC MATTEL!!

Hey Oz-Scott I'm with you there mate. I never bothered to start collecting the Classic line. I was totally gutted on Mattel putting the brakes on the staction line.

Quote Originally Posted by Viceroy View Post
    Hey Oz-Scott I'm with you there mate. I never bothered to start collecting the Classic line. I was totally gutted on Mattel putting the brakes on the staction line.
    Yeah, I was pretty upset about that too. I REALLY wanted that Faker staction. And I would have killed for Scare Glow & Adora to be made...
    *sigh*
    "I find the movie "Annie" totally unbelievable. Given the option, who would adopt a ranga?"

Mean-Girls.org
    Are you a "Plastic"?

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Anyone order faker, i got up at 6:30 before work to order him at my dismay to see him gone. Wasnt very happy

Hey r_r_r_22, im interested in your 3 figs, would you take $150.00 for the 3 posted to Port Macquarie, can pay paypal as well.
    Don't you already have Skeletor though? If you already have him. I'd rather sell him to someone who missed out.

I loved that line and would have prefered they kept releasing those figures. I'm still missing some so I might put my energy into collecting the rest rather than feeling deflated after missing another figure from the classic line.
    Last edited by r_r_r_22; March 17, 2009 at 05:53am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

[QUOTE=r_r_r_22;2075979]Don't you already have Skeletor though? If you already have him. I'd rather sell him to someone who missed out.

Nope, i only have stratos, and he is loose, i got him yesterday from a guy in hong kong (ebay), i dont have any others what so ever, i wasnt going to collect these classics as i was sooooo into the stactions and never got he-man beastman and skeletor, i went to order stratos figuring they would re-release the main guys and had to borrow my father in laws credit card, went to do that on the saturday when i was having my garage sale and missed out on startos. Got up this morning at 6:30 and Faker is gone, this is killin me but there will be figures like merman and hordak, horde troopers, two-bad where i will have to have them, and im more of a completist.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Hey Viceroy!

I was really sad to see the staction line too. However, I was under the impression that it was NECA who decided to walk away, not Mattel. While I would have loved to have seen the Stactions live on, if I was to be completely objective, I would conclude that for a collector line they were able give us fans a generous number of waves, when compared to other lines by NECA, DC Direct or other companies then six waves, plus five or so exclusives is more then many fans of other properties would receive and possibly, more then I personally thought I could hope for when the "2002-MotU"/ and "MotU Vs The Snake Men toy lines finished, a few years back.

As for the Classics line I really love it, but that is not surprising I love all of the "MotU" related lines, in their own way. But, I just wish that every fan that wanted to buy these figures could without Matty not being able to fill their orders.

Take Care,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

The Stactions were great, but I'm really enjoying the Classics line! I can't get enough!

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Howdy fellow Aussies! Thanks Oz Scott for sending me the link, I was wondering how many others were in here.
    Im 1 figure off completing the Staction collection, They are my fave MOTU items yet, was so looking forward to FAKER, he looked amazing.
    cheers A

Hey ajac71! I've seen you posting around for a while now. Welcome to the Australian thread!

Quote Originally Posted by ajac71 View Post
    Howdy fellow Aussies! Thanks Oz Scott for sending me the link, I was wondering how many others were in here.
    Im 1 figure off completing the Staction collection, They are my fave MOTU items yet, was so looking forward to FAKER, he looked amazing.
    cheers A

No worries man. It's great to see more Aussies on the boards.

Mean-Girls.org
    Are you a "Plastic"?

Hey Everyone, it seems like ages since I've been around here.

I am surprised to see how many people here haven't bothered with MOTUC. I haven't either. I can't believe that you are considering giving up the classics oz-scott - you get everything! When I see pics I think they look pretty cool, and there's a part of me that wouldn't mind having them. But it's too difficult and too expensive - and truth be told, I'm still in mourning for the stactions. It's one of the main reasons I haven't been MoTU-focused these past few months.

Actually it's the stactions that brought me here tonight. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a second Leech? I can't go to eBay (outside of Australia) cos the postage would be a killer.

Hey oz-scott I have a loose leach if your interested pm me

Hey Yoko, that was me, not oz-scott

I've sent you a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    I can't believe that you are considering giving up the classics oz-scott - you get everything!

Well, the obsessive compulsive completist in me forcing me to continue with them, but they are costing a small fortune on the secondary market... Faker arrived yesterday and, yeah, he's really cool...

Mean-Girls.org
    Are you a "Plastic"?

Yeah, i got a moc stratos yesterday, have a loose one aswell from ebay, cant miss out on mer-man. Does anyone have doubles of he-man, beastman, faker or skeletor If not i will have to wait until they are re-released. I picked up my moc stratos for $50.00 which was pretty good seeing that it was on ebay.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

At those prices, it really shows how cheap the stactions were.

If someone ordered from mattycollector, how much (incl postage) would it cost for 1 figure?

At those prices, it really shows how cheap the stactions were.

If someone ordered from mattycollector, how much (incl postage) would it cost for 1 figure?
    Hi He-Boy

From memory it was $20US plus $15US for the slow shipping that takes a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimporama View Post
    Hi He-Boy

From memory it was $20US plus $15US for the slow shipping that takes a month.
    That's not too bad... I'm gonna make sure I'm on-line at the right time come April 15!

Mean-Girls.org
    Are you a "Plastic"?

So it costs about $60 - $70 AUD. I can see why people weren't happy with the postage cost/times.

That's too much for me. I'd probably pay that for a staction, but it would have to be good quality in terms of paint apps, etc.

What happens with the MOTUC postage if you buy 2... or 5?

The postage rates for multiples are fair, but damned Slow!! my Stratos's Arrived the day before Faker went on sale! was freakin out! Now Im just waiting for Faker, im usually really Patient but I hate that these take so long, they are too hard to replace and there NO support from Matty for OS buyers!

Yeah it's not much more expensive for 2 figures. I know some of you prefer the stactions but these are great figures. There have been some issues but I love them. They're nice and heavy, nice and big and there's more detailing on them than most people think. Faker is my favorite so far. I looked at him the other night when the room was dark and the shadows under his eyes made him look so evil... great detailing on him.

So it costs about $60 - $70 AUD. I can see why people weren't happy with the postage cost/times.

That's too much for me. I'd probably pay that for a staction, but it would have to be good quality in terms of paint apps, etc.

What happens with the MOTUC postage if you buy 2... or 5?
    Just before i went to buy stratos and just missed out i worked out how much it would cost if i bought 1 figure through to 10 figures, the thing is the economy shipping stayed around the same between $43 for 2 figs and $44.94 for 10 figs, you would think that it would go the other way.

If you got the UPS (QUICKER SHIPPING) 2 figs were $78 each as the shipping was at $50.55, then 4 figs were $56ea, 5 figs were $51.82ea, 6 figs were $49ea, all of these figs UPS shipping is at $50.55 whether you got 1 fig or 6 figs, then if you got 7 figs the shipping goes up to $71.05, (which is ridiculas that postage on 7 figs costs so much, maybe that should be a question for Matty)
    8 figs is $50.93, 9 figs is $50.19 and 10 figs is $49.52.

Keeping in mind that was at the current Aussie dollar to which it has slightly gone up which means cheaper figs.

Just on the shipping that is really bad that if you got one figure that you have to pay $50.55, plus the tax someone is making alot of money through shipping.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gimporama View Post
    Yeah it's not much more expensive for 2 figures. I know some of you prefer the stactions but these are great figures. There have been some issues but I love them. They're nice and heavy, nice and big and there's more detailing on them than most people think. Faker is my favorite so far. I looked at him the other night when the room was dark and the shadows under his eyes made him look so evil... great detailing on him.
    Yeah, I am looking forward to Faker arriving, but he's always been one of my least fave characters, even as a kid I never played with him, be cause he was just a blue He-man. But all the pics of the MOTUC Faker look great so will be great to see him. the 200X Faker is pretty average but a cool figure anyhow. it was the Staction Faker that I was hangin out for, the pics blew me away! He wasnt just a direct He-man clone, but more a Zombie He man. Still ticked off that he never turned up! It would have been the ultimate high note for the stactions to end on.
    cheers A