Page 89 of 292 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 7293

Thread: Australians out there

Hey Everyone, I'm doing some more clean up and I am going to get rid of my 200X Grayskull v2.0. Does anyone want it? I'd even accept a loose staction for it.

Hey guys, have you seen these:

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/805812

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/805796

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/805804

I'll be interested in seeing the packaging.

Scott

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    Hey guys, have you seen these:

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/805812

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/805796

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/805804

I'll be interested in seeing the packaging.

Scott
    Whoo Hoo! Thanks mate, those all went straight into my Ezydvd wishlist!

Quote Originally Posted by ajac71 View Post
    Whoo Hoo! Thanks mate, those all went straight into my Ezydvd wishlist!
    No worries.
    I wish they'd add pic's on ezydvd...
    I've also checked Madman web site and their Facebook page and can't find any pics.

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Would be good if we got the MYP series in Australia that way i didnt have to source them from overseas. All good.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Would be good if we got the MYP series in Australia that way i didnt have to source them from overseas. All good.
    Agreed!
    The postage costs more then the DVD's!

Agreed!
    The postage costs more then the DVD's!
    Yeah, but it works out better if you order more than one (specially with the place i use) might be worth doing a group order.

Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    Im very ****ed at Madman right now for releasing them like this, considering for example I paid for one volume of NA he-man they are not selling complete set for. I wish MYP He-man was released locally to complete the set as well as the live action movie (to cash in on Langella's Oscar buzz).
    Rob Kerr- 1979-2006. I will always love you.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839006124/nevermore-0?ref=live

OK Fellas, so did anyone get their MerMan? and have your fakers arrived yet?
    Im askin this in here cos its just us aussies, I think we should keep tabs on when our stuff is ordered and arrives.
    how does that sound to you?

Im in the NSW far west, so I expect a day at least difference to you guys.
    Cheers AJ

*** 10 minutes after I posted this message, My Faker arrived!, how bout you guys?***
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; April 16, 2009 at 01:00am. Reason: update

OK Fellas, so did anyone get their MerMan? and have your fakers arrived yet?
    Im askin this in here cos its just us aussies, I think we should keep tabs on when our stuff is ordered and arrives.
    how does that sound to you?

Im in the NSW far west, so I expect a day at least difference to you guys.
    Cheers AJ

*** 10 minutes after I posted this message, My Faker arrived!, how bout you guys?***
    I missed out on Mer-Man but I just ordered two from an ebay seller for $40 US each. Yeah it's expensive but I don't want to miss out. I thought I would be ok to get up at 6am for Mer-Man. Faker I can understand but a regular release character in 45 mins or whatever it was is insane. I know there's a second batch but what if that goes in under 3 hours and I miss out again?!?!?

I got two Fakers from ebay a while ago because I missed out on that as well. This MOTUC collecting thing is getting hard.

Mer-man, nope missed out and was up at 2am, but on the bright side my MYP volume 1 and 2 turned up yesterday.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

I got up at 5am and missed out.
    What is the time delay anyways? (What time AU do they go on sale?)

*Heads off to look around eBay*

I got up at 5am and missed out.
    What is the time delay anyways? (What time AU do they go on sale?)

*Heads off to look around eBay*
    Hiya Scott, use this site (I have it bookmarked) it will give you an idea of the time diff

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=159

cheers A

Hiya Scott, use this site (I have it bookmarked) it will give you an idea of the time diff

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=159

cheers A

Awesome! Thanks AJ!
    I might wait for the second round of Mer Men to be released... Maybe this clock will give me a better chance.

Awesome! Thanks AJ!
    I might wait for the second round of Mer Men to be released... Maybe this clock will give me a better chance.
    I hear ya buddy, I reckon we should all log in here before the release in case we need to help each other out! I aint missin him next time!!lol

I hear ya buddy, I reckon we should all log in here before the release in case we need to help each other out! I aint missin him next time!!lol
    Hi, i agree, if i had to order 10 then so be it if that meant getting these guys for myself and others, the only problm is that we all dont want to be getting 10 ea

Also has anyone tried to order anything from matty in the last 24hrs as i tried to order some stands (just playing around with the system) and still states empty shopping cart.

Also whats the go with create an account? I put in my password and email address in, then filled out my shipping and billing options (even though matty has them on file) after i have the items in my cart i hit continue and the create account appears in red, should i not be filling out my shipping and billing options?
    Last edited by lorde trooper; April 16, 2009 at 10:16pm.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Hi, i agree, if i had to order 10 then so be it if that meant getting these guys for myself and others, the only problm is that we all dont want to be getting 10 ea
    Lol, yeah thats the fly in the ointment Im seein too! bugga!

I won't be home at 2 AM when the next wave of Mer-Men are released. I'm working Night Shift for the next month and don't get home until around 4:30 am - 5am. I would take my chances normally but after the fiasco on the 16th I don't want to take the risk.

I'd really appreciate if someone could grab a Mer-Man for me.

Quote Originally Posted by r_r_r_22 View Post
    I won't be home at 2 AM when the next wave of Mer-Men are released. I'm working Night Shift for the next month and don't get home until around 4:30 am - 5am. I would take my chances normally but after the fiasco on the 16th I don't want to take the risk.

I'd really appreciate if someone could grab a Mer-Man for me.
    Im willing to try for ya mate, Im only want two (1 to open, 1 to keep), so glad to if you like, where in Aus are you?
    cheers AJ

Im willing to try for ya mate, Im only want two (1 to open, 1 to keep), so glad to if you like, where in Aus are you?
    cheers AJ
    Yep, im in the same boat, i keep one in the box and i open one, i only have stratos and king grayskull so i really need to add to my collection,i will be ordering 6 if i can, the reasons:
    #1 if i get more then 2 then i have a better chance of getting a moc, im not sure if any of you guys have recieved damaged ones.
    #2 for trades
    #3 if someone cant trade me then im willing to sell to any Aussies for cost and then actually shipping, i dont want to profit from anyone here.
    #4 If i had any left over then i would put on ebay to get rid of them.
    I know what its like not having some of these so i wouldnt hesitate in helping out any of you guys.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Yep, im in the same boat, i keep one in the box and i open one, i only have stratos and king grayskull so i really need to add to my collection,i will be ordering 6 if i can, the reasons:
    #1 if i get more then 2 then i have a better chance of getting a moc, im not sure if any of you guys have recieved damaged ones.
    #2 for trades
    #3 if someone cant trade me then im willing to sell to any Aussies for cost and then actually shipping, i dont want to profit from anyone here.
    #4 If i had any left over then i would put on ebay to get rid of them.
    I know what its like not having some of these so i wouldnt hesitate in helping out any of you guys.
    Bingo!! my view exactly, I have 2 spare MOC stratos's here, if anyone needs one at cost! lemme know!

cheers AJ
    I'm in Vic. I'd kick in on shipping from the US and of course I'd pay for postage to my address. If that's fine I'll get in touch a bit before they go on sale.

Bingo!! my view exactly, I have 2 spare MOC stratos's here, if anyone needs one at cost! lemme know!
    I wish I knew that before I bought it on ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by r_r_r_22 View Post
    I'm in Vic. I'd kick in on shipping from the US and of course I'd pay for postage to my address. If that's fine I'll get in touch a bit before they go on sale.

I wish I knew that before I bought it on ebay.
    Cool, mate, just drop me a line closer to the release. Glad to help!

Would you guys be willing to state how many you intend to buy, if your buying 2 then thats fine, for me i will try to get 6 and that way if someone here misses out then they will be covered, and visa virsa, if i miss out then i know i will be covered, im also willing to keep checking back here on the aussies thread when i order my mer-mans so if i get confirmation i will post it. Its just a thought but if it works im sure when He-Ro comes along we might need something like this. Just a thought.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Would you guys be willing to state how many you intend to buy, if your buying 2 then thats fine, for me i will try to get 6 and that way if someone here misses out then they will be covered, and visa virsa, if i miss out then i know i will be covered, im also willing to keep checking back here on the aussies thread when i order my mer-mans so if i get confirmation i will post it. Its just a thought but if it works im sure when He-Ro comes along we might need something like this. Just a thought.
    Awesome idea, Im trying for 6, if I get em all, then one way or the other I can help you guys or hold on to em for a while.