Page 92 of 292 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 7293

Thread: Australians out there

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimporama View Post
    I had trouble with one of my two He-Mans. I had to use the super glue trick to stiffen up his joints. He stands great now though. And I think a lot of people had trouble with Beast Man. Mine's a little loose but not too bad.
    Super glue trick? Can you elaborate on this, because it would be great if there's a way to tighten the joints up a bit more (his right leg is REALLY loose, and it limits his poseability a lot!).

Cheers,
    Si

Quote Originally Posted by SimonS View Post
    Super glue trick? Can you elaborate on this, because it would be great if there's a way to tighten the joints up a bit more (his right leg is REALLY loose, and it limits his poseability a lot!).

Cheers,
    Si
    Hey Si,

OK you have to be REALLY careful, but basically you drop one or two drops of superglue into the joints and then work the joint until the glue dries. The superglue then sets in the cracks of the joint and adds resistance to the joint. It can take a while for the glue to set when you're moving the joint around but it does eventually work.

I'd suggest testing it out on another figure for your first time. If you leave the glue set it can take some work to "break" the glue and get the joint to move again.

I now have a really poseable He-Man when before his leg ball joints kept making him do the limbo.

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Ok Gang, 10 days to go, is everyone ready for a fun sleepless night of either joy or Frustration?

Court Magician
    Hey Si,

OK you have to be REALLY careful, but basically you drop one or two drops of superglue into the joints and then work the joint until the glue dries. The superglue then sets in the cracks of the joint and adds resistance to the joint. It can take a while for the glue to set when you're moving the joint around but it does eventually work.

I'd suggest testing it out on another figure for your first time. If you leave the glue set it can take some work to "break" the glue and get the joint to move again.

I now have a really poseable He-Man when before his leg ball joints kept making him do the limbo.
    Thanks for the explanation - I might have to give that a go (although I think I'll have to pick up some cheap guinea pigs first)

Cheers,
    Si

Quote Originally Posted by ajac71 View Post
    Ok Gang, 10 days to go, is everyone ready for a fun sleepless night of either joy or Frustration?
    Yep! We need an instant messenger function on this site like Facebook so we can keep in touch during the sale.

Yep! We need an instant messenger function on this site like Facebook so we can keep in touch during the sale.
    Great Idea, I have MSN, anyone else?
    Aj

What time is the best to be on line for Matty Collector? Hordak will be the first figure I will be on Matty Collector for so I wanted to know in advance. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ajac71 View Post
    Great Idea, I have MSN, anyone else?
    Aj
    I do, PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    What time is the best to be on line for Matty Collector? Hordak will be the first figure I will be on Matty Collector for so I wanted to know in advance. Thanks
    I set the alarm for 01:50. Then I sat and waited with the time out screens until Zodac changed from coming soon to available.
    Last edited by Gimporama; June 5, 2009 at 04:58am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I do, PM sent

I set the alarm for 01:50. Then I sat and waited with the time out screens until Zodac changed from coming soon to available.
    Thanks. I wouldn't mind too much if it was just Man-At-Arms or Triclops but Hordak is just too good to miss out on so I want to make sure

Another question, How is everyone getting their He-Ro SDCC exclusives?

Please excuse the newbie questions, I only recently jumped onto this line and playing catch up on previous releases is hard enough without trying to catch up on future releases

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post

Another question, How is everyone getting their He-Ro SDCC exclusives?

Please excuse the newbie questions, I only recently jumped onto this line and playing catch up on previous releases is hard enough without trying to catch up on future releases
    Thats cool buddy, better that you ask in here, We will help if we can, but the main forums are Moderated so tight, you would get Private messages telling you off, they assume we have all been here for ten years!lol

I was planning to not bother with He-ro, but I think i will be here when he's released and try for 1, I really aint a fan of 'concept' characters, but I know if I dont at least try, I'll kick myself afterwards cos Im a completist!
    AJ

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Anyone got there Zodak yet
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Kickin' It Old Skool! Alex The Kid's Avatar
    I'm still waiting on mine aswell

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Nope, still waiting, did anyone else get Faker the day that Mer man was released? I did, so that was a full month.
    a
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

I'm still waiting too...
    I was told at the post office that Australia no longer ships by sea, everything is air mail. Maybe the US still ship by sea and that's why it takes so long?

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Yep. Beat you guys. 1st time for everything! He arrived Monday or Tuesday. He is quite cool which surprised me 'coz he looked kind of plain in pictures.
    Paint apps are passable. His gun is a little loose in his hand but not too bad. I'm not game to take off his back-pack, there are seams in the armour but they look pretty tight.

Quote Originally Posted by claw guy 3 View Post
    Yep. Beat you guys. 1st time for everything! He arrived Monday or Tuesday. He is quite cool which surprised me 'coz he looked kind of plain in pictures.
    Paint apps are passable. His gun is a little loose in his hand but not too bad. I'm not game to take off his back-pack, there are seams in the armour but they look pretty tight.
    Nice work man!
    Are you planning on customising any?
    (I really like the white glove version that the guys in the customs forums have done..)

My Zodac arrived yesterday, (Via New Zealand)

I have an extra one and I am hoping to get a trade for Mer-Man. Don't like my chances though. Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    Nice work man!
    Are you planning on customising any?
    (I really like the white glove version that the guys in the customs forums have done..)
    No customs happening in the immediate future but I did get a second one so I can do a 200X Zodak when they release booted feet (MEF/Trap Jaw)

Man, i had my Zodac a while ago now....

Quote Originally Posted by DaBigfella View Post
    Man, i had my Zodac a while ago now....
    Cool, Did you pay the higher Postage rate?
    a
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Its been 4 weeks now so i was really hoping Zodak was going to arrive today, maybe monday.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Yeah, i do a big group order for 6 or 7 of us and with the quick shipping still works out to be about $40ish per fig plus they get here within the week (usually, Zodac was a bit longer) Mer-man was here in 3 days....

Well still no Zodac, i really hope he turns up tomorrow. Im thinking of going with the faster postage for hordak. Good luck to all in the morning.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Yep go the extra postage... Getting the figure in a week and not stressing for a month makes it so worth it.

My Zodac has dust on him I've had him so long

Are you guys doing the MSN thing tonight, if so let me know.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!