Page 93 of 292 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 7293

Thread: Australians out there

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Are you guys doing the MSN thing tonight, if so let me know.
    Ill be there!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Are you guys doing the MSN thing tonight, if so let me know.
    Hopefully!, I'm on call.

PM sent.

Ok Im here, joy! I'll be watchin a dvd for a while, and trying to calm down after a run in with 'Big Brother' grrrrr! (thank god for you guys!)

[/CENTER]

Well that was easy. My first time getting a figure on Matty Collector and it went through no problems

yay

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    Well that was easy. My first time getting a figure on Matty Collector and it went through no problems

yay
    In the end that was easier than ordering Zodac last month, maybe they added more resources again this month.

Now I got a 2nd one, Here I was worried this was going to be hard but it was pretty easy and a pleasant experience

Quote Originally Posted by Gimporama View Post
    In the end that was easier than ordering Zodac last month, maybe they added more resources again this month.
    I have been worrying about it all day after everything I have read the last few weeks about people having a lot of trouble getting through

I wanted Hordak more than anyone else and now I have him. I am very happy
    Last edited by TheFallen; June 15, 2009 at 12:15pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    If anyone here is after Hordak see me first before buying overseas, it will be alot cheaper for you.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

If anyone here is after Hordak see me first before buying overseas, it will be alot cheaper for you.
    I am after He-Man, Beastman, Skeletor and Stratos

And King Grayskull

I can get He-man and Skeletor again in October
    Last edited by TheFallen; June 15, 2009 at 11:44pm.

Wow Hordak sold out in an hour.... I'm glad I got up now. After Zodac I was annoyed that I had got up at 2 am and he was still available later in the day.

Well it was worth it this morning just to be able to chat to LT, Scott and AJ

Quote Originally Posted by Gimporama View Post
    Wow Hordak sold out in an hour.... I'm glad I got up now. After Zodac I was annoyed that I had got up at 2 am and he was still available later in the day.

Well it was worth it this morning just to be able to chat to LT, Scott and AJ
    Thats the best thing about being a shift worker, I am already up

I am so addicted to this line now, its not funny

And King Grayskull

Im the same, getting He-man and skeletor later, i was thinking of getting the original to keep in its box (not paying ebay prices, only if i could trade) and the re-release for display as there will be improvements on him.

With Hordak i ordered 6 of him, i figure seeing that i havent gotten Zodac yet and its been over 4 weeks im a little concerned, so i went the tracking option, if i got 2 figs then the shipping is $50.55, if i get 6 the shipping is still $50.55, it goes up on the 7th figure. I got 3 mer-mans and all the cards were bent in the one corner, im dreading zodac as i got 2, obviously the worst card will be opened.

So by getting 6 i can pick out the best overall Hordak and opening the worst carded one. I figured that previously other Aussies have missed out so if you missed out im offering them here first before i would put them on ebay and who knows what they will go for, if i move the 4 here to other Aussies im happy with that and im not here to profit from you guys its purely for me getting them quicker, reassurance of a tracking number and cover some Aussies that miss out and if i were to miss out on Man at Arms or He-Ro someone would help me out, if i dont move them here i will get rid of them one way or another on ebay.

With He-Ro is anyone ordering extra i really want 2 of him like all the other figures i collect, The limit is set at 6 (that may change) but if i miss out and someone orders 6 would be nice to know im covered. I will be ordering 6 of him so i can cover others.
    Last edited by lorde trooper; June 16, 2009 at 06:26am.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Wats the MSN thing that was happening? Didnt know anything bout it.

I'm really glad I got Hordak as Im a huge She-Ra fan so Hordak was a MUST HAVE.

I would love King Grayskull but his way too expensive on Ebay. I was really hoping he would have a re-release b4 He-Man in October coz he was the 1st figure but it doesn't look like it coz haven't heard anything bout it
    Xena & She-Ra Rule

Hey guys I got an extra hordak if anyone needs one. Looking to trade him for a Faker if possible

Thought id post here for all fellow australians

Im the same, getting He-man and skeletor later, i was thinking of getting the original to keep in its box (not paying ebay prices, only if i could trade) and the re-release for display as there will be improvements on him.

With Hordak i ordered 6 of him, i figure seeing that i havent gotten Zodac yet and its been over 4 weeks im a little concerned, so i went the tracking option, if i got 2 figs then the shipping is $50.55, if i get 6 the shipping is still $50.55, it goes up on the 7th figure. I got 3 mer-mans and all the cards were bent in the one corner, im dreading zodac as i got 2, obviously the worst card will be opened.

So by getting 6 i can pick out the best overall Hordak and opening the worst carded one. I figured that previously other Aussies have missed out so if you missed out im offering them here first before i would put them on ebay and who knows what they will go for, if i move the 4 here to other Aussies im happy with that and im not here to profit from you guys its purely for me getting them quicker, reassurance of a tracking number and cover some Aussies that miss out and if i were to miss out on Man at Arms or He-Ro someone would help me out, if i dont move them here i will get rid of them one way or another on ebay.

With He-Ro is anyone ordering extra i really want 2 of him like all the other figures i collect, The limit is set at 6 (that may change) but if i miss out and someone orders 6 would be nice to know im covered. I will be ordering 6 of him so i can cover others.
    I would like to thank you personally for looking out for other Aussies who missed out.

If I hadn't been successful in getting Hordak I would surely be taking up your offer.

I am hoping to be able to get He-Ro as easily as I got Hordak. I was very happy with my ordering experience but the ordeal isn't over until I actually have it in my hands

Now I only have to worry about July 15th for MAA, August 3rd for He-Ro, August 15th for Tri-Klops and then its easy street as the subscription does the rest of the work for me

And King Grayskull

hiya buddy, I can help you out with Stratos, I still have a few I got spare, and can sell you one at the price I paid

I got 4 Hordak, 1 to open, 1 to keep MOC and two spare, My Zodac still hasnt arrived, its driving me nuts, and I am DEFINETLY going the tracking route with MAA and He-Ro. Every figure has taken longer to get here (except Mer man, who I bought from a freind on the .Org in tennesse, and ironically I paid the cheap option for postage and he arrived within two weeks!!!!) Glad to hear its the same cost for up to 7 figs, I wish I could alter my postage choice on the Sub! bugga! oh well! I'll really worry about Zodac if he hasnt arrived by friday -I need him o even out my MOTUC Shelf, lol, I hate even numbers the balance is off!

Quote Originally Posted by Xena-She-Ra View Post
    Wats the MSN thing that was happening? Didnt know anything bout it.

I'm really glad I got Hordak as Im a huge She-Ra fan so Hordak was a MUST HAVE.

I would love King Grayskull but his way too expensive on Ebay. I was really hoping he would have a re-release b4 He-Man in October coz he was the 1st figure but it doesn't look like it coz haven't heard anything bout it
    A few of us exchanged MSN details and had ourselves a early morning MOTUC party!, was great fun, nice to chat in real time about the line! and we all got our Hordaks,yay!

Im Just getting into collecting Vintage She Ra, I have the castle from when It came out - I conned mum into buying it by telling her it was Teelas castle!heh!- and a few figs! love em

I Dont have KG Either, I wasnt interested at the time, and now Id like him to have the full set, but Im happy to wait until he's re released. He's like He-Ro I dont actually like the toy/Character but I know it will bug me that he's not in my Collection!

[/CENTER]

My Zodac has arrived!
    Checked my PO Box this morning and there he was! Woo Hoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    My Zodac has arrived!
    Checked my PO Box this morning and there he was! Woo Hoo!
    AWESOME! congrats buddy, And that means mine should at least be in Aus! cos Of where I am it usually takes a day longer than Sydney!

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by ajac71 View Post
    I Dont have KG Either, I wasnt interested at the time, and now Id like him to have the full set, but Im happy to wait until he's re released. He's like He-Ro I dont actually like the toy/Character but I know it will bug me that he's not in my Collection!
    You have to try and get KG with the Castle box! It's the best bit! I still walk into my study and press the button as I walk in. The re-release will likely be in the normal packaging and you'll won't get the chance to hear him yell "I have the Powaaarrrr!" with all the flashy lights.

Another newbie question from me. I thought I would ask it here instead of getting roasted on the main board

Is there a wiki or major information website for He-Man?

I know the new heman.org is supposed to have something similar. Will it have all the character and history information?

Another newbie question from me. I thought I would ask it here instead of getting roasted on the main board

I know the new heman.org is supposed to have something similar. Will it have all the character and history information?
    Not that I know of… My MotU knowledge is pieced together from what I've read on these boards, watching the cartoons, reading the minicomics etc...

With MotUC's on the scene now, the mytho's all seem to be changing anyways...

I believe it will. I also believe members of the .org will be able to update and modify like a normal wiki. Members like Emiliano and Tallstar have a great knowledge from all the materials released over the years. Based on what Emiliano posted recently about the MOTUC bios he's seen the MYP bible. So once the new website is up you should get your fill of knowledge.

Yeah,Very wise asking in here, lol, the merciless moderators of doom seem to leave us alone in here! amen!

I dont know a lot of the history myself, but what Emilano wrote about the canon and the bios was facinating. as for .org being the font of all knowledge....yeah not so much! Its always annoyed me that the 'Toys' section is missing so many items. Youd think they wouldve gotten fans to submit pics and details of the stuff they didnt have!

Hopefully the 'New site' will have it all fixed up and a full canon with branching to deviations in the story.
    As well as ALL the toys in the archives, I saw a post the other day requesting the loan of someones collection so they can complete their archives, I think thats a Great idea!

aj

[/CENTER]

I actually love King Grayskull & was wrapped wen he was in the MYP toon. To me it was like about time we finally learned more bout Grayskulls past & who's Castle it was & who was around before He-Man.

So wen MYP introduced King Grayskull I thought he was aweosme & a great character & finally some of my questions were answered.

I really wanted a KG figure but as usual he was sold out & Ebay's prices r just nuts.
    Xena & She-Ra Rule

Quote Originally Posted by ajac71 View Post
    AWESOME! congrats buddy, And that means mine should at least be in Aus! cos Of where I am it usually takes a day longer than Sydney!
    Hopefully mine will arrive tomorrow too, my toyfare faker turned up today, my wife told me its here but its only a little box so i was disappointed a little that it wasnt zodac but now i have the 2 toyfare fakers i was after, i will let my daughters open him up.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Hopefully mine will arrive tomorrow too, my toyfare faker turned up today, my wife told me its here but its only a little box so i was disappointed a little that it wasnt zodac but now i have the 2 toyfare fakers i was after, i will let my daughters open him up.
    Thats the 200x Faker right? Mine's displayed loose and the box is packed away somewhere. I found my Keldor box the other night that was signed by the horsemen. I put the "melting" head on Keldor and watched the kids go "Ewwwwww!"