Page 94 of 292 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 7293

Thread: Australians out there

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Hopefully mine will arrive tomorrow too, my toyfare faker turned up today, my wife told me its here but its only a little box so i was disappointed a little that it wasnt zodac but now i have the 2 toyfare fakers i was after, i will let my daughters open him up.
    Why 2?.....
    MOTUC is my thing!

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimporama View Post
    You have to try and get KG with the Castle box! It's the best bit! I still walk into my study and press the button as I walk in. The re-release will likely be in the normal packaging and you'll won't get the chance to hear him yell "I have the Powaaarrrr!" with all the flashy lights.
    The packaging was another reason I didnt try for him earlier, I heard it wouldnt get through customs, so was gonna try for a loose one.
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by DaBigfella View Post
    Why 2?.....
    I assuming to keep one MOC and one loose.

Quote Originally Posted by ajac71 View Post
    The packaging was another reason I didnt try for him earlier, I heard it wouldnt get through customs, so was gonna try for a loose one.
    I want a loose King Grayskull aswell, only so I don't hyave to bring myself to open him up.
    I still have Faker carded because I haven't been able to bring myself to open it

I got two from Ebay no problems. That whole electronics excuse was used by Mattel but I didn't hear of anyone outside the US having troubles importing him.

I got two from Ebay no problems. That whole electronics excuse was used by Mattel but I didn't hear of anyone outside the US having troubles importing him.
    Cool! I'll add him to the 'hunt' list!

Update!!! My 1st Zodac arrived today! hes a great figure, and Im dying to open him, but hafta wait til the others arrive Dang! only a month and 3 days later!!!!
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; June 18, 2009 at 12:07am.

[/CENTER]

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Thats the 200x Faker right? Mine's displayed loose and the box is packed away somewhere. I found my Keldor box the other night that was signed by the horsemen. I put the "melting" head on Keldor and watched the kids go "Ewwwwww!"
    Yep 200x faker. love the bit about the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBigfella View Post
    Why 2?.....
    One for display and one to keep in its packaging.

Quote Originally Posted by Viceroy View Post
    I assuming to keep one MOC and one loose.
    Exactly right.

I was the same, people on ebay were selling them worldwide so i thought i better grab mine, cost me an arm and a leg, im really hoping to get He-Ro so i dont have to pay ebay prices. I will be trying for 6 and if Aussies miss out im sure we can help each other out.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

im really hoping to get He-Ro so i dont have to pay ebay prices. I will be trying for 6 and if Aussies miss out im sure we can help each other out.
    Ditto, As much as I wasnt gonna try for him, I am now, Im aiming for 4 for me and another Aussie .Orger has asked me to try for 2 for him, cos he cant get to a comp on the day.
    And after 1 of my Zodacs finally turning up today, Im definetly going for 'Express' postage on MAA, Trike and He-ro!!! I cant cope with the stress!

[/CENTER]

I was the same, people on ebay were selling them worldwide so i thought i better grab mine, cost me an arm and a leg, im really hoping to get He-Ro so i dont have to pay ebay prices. I will be trying for 6 and if Aussies miss out im sure we can help each other out.
    I would like to be one of those people on your list if I am unable to pick one up for myself when it is released

My luck will eventually run out on Matty Collector and I don't want it to be August 3rd when it does
    Last edited by TheFallen; June 18, 2009 at 10:38am.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    I would like to be one of those people on your list if I am unable to pick one up for myself when it is released

My luck will eventually run out on Matty Collector and I don't want it to be August 3rd when it does
    Cool, mate, you are covered thrugh me too if you need, Im keeping two of him 1 MOC, 1 loose. so will -Hopefully- have two spare! but hopefully we will all get thrugh again, I think MAA is gonna be the hard one. It seems everyone wants at least 3 of him! so its gonna be mer man again....But worse!

OK, so I just bought a KG! EEEP! now Ill wait in terror until he arrives, he has his 'Box' so lets hope they dont blow him up at customs!lol
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; June 19, 2009 at 02:41am.

[/CENTER]

No wonder it takes so long to get our figures. I've been watching my order for Hordak and UPS only picked up the package from Matty TODAY.

They must ship the local figures first then worry about the rest later.

Cool, mate, you are covered thrugh me too if you need, Im keeping two of him 1 MOC, 1 loose. so will -Hopefully- have two spare! but hopefully we will all get thrugh again, I think MAA is gonna be the hard one. It seems everyone wants at least 3 of him! so its gonna be mer man again....But worse!

OK, so I just bought a KG! EEEP! now Ill wait in terror until he arrives, he has his 'Box' so lets hope they dont blow him up at customs!lol
    Thanks so much
    A collectors community where fans help each other out! I think I am going to like it here

No wonder it takes so long to get our figures. I've been watching my order for Hordak and UPS only picked up the package from Matty TODAY.

They must ship the local figures first then worry about the rest later.
    My thoughts exactly, i got my shipping confirmation today aswell, expected delivery 23/6.

A friend of mine in Newcastle got his Zodac today so im hoping i will have him in my hand on monday, the funny thing is i will get Hordak a few days later.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Hey guys and gals.

With the addition of the Social groups here on the forum, one thing we're going to make a push for is the use of them for groups like yours.

The social group once set up will allow for you to post threads inside of them specific to your club/group.

These areas are also "unmoderated"
    I say that with quotes because the forum rules and guidelines still apply, but you take upon yourself to sort of self-moderate.
    We will still come in and moderate, especially if something is reported. For example, we've seen a couple groups use their areas to criticize and attack other members, and that's not what they are there for.
    But the social group would still be your little safe haven of sorts.

In time, what will will do is shut down group/club discussion threads in this forum and replace them with links to your social group.
    That way new members can seek you out.
    And you can also PM members who are in your area (as you can tell from their user profiles) to come and join your social group.

I know it may be a bummer to see long previously existing threads like this come to a close.
    But I guarantee you'll find the social groups more to your liking, especially with the ability to have multiple on-going discussions rather than one thread where it's harder to keep track.

And yes, this is gonna be a post I cross-post to other group discussion threads.
    So I apologize for the generic'ness of it.

Anyway, check out the Social group area today.
    And I suggest the most prominent member of this thread be the one to setup the social group.
    Discuss amongst yourselves who that person is.
    Don't any one person jump in there and do it on a whim without talking to everyone else here first!
    It's better to respect the existing members of the group and decide together how you want to get your own social group established.

Thanks!
    Please check out my gallery on Deviantart
    And here's hoping for the return of Power-Con!

Any of you guys wanna start a group?
    (I'm happy to start it if ya's like?)

It's a pity as this thread has been going for some time.

Hey Oz-Scott go for it mate as it would appear we have no choice in the matter.

Ditto, As much as I wasnt gonna try for him, I am now, Im aiming for 4 for me and another Aussie .Orger has asked me to try for 2 for him, cos he cant get to a comp on the day.
    And after 1 of my Zodacs finally turning up today, Im definetly going for 'Express' postage on MAA, Trike and He-ro!!! I cant cope with the stress!
    Hey Aj, are you still waiting for more Zodacs (or anyone else for that matter) to turn up. Im starting to stress as he hasnt turned up yet and alot of others have gotten theres already, it shipped ages ago (i think on the 21st). My wife rang me today at work and said that i got a box and presummed it was Zodac but it was the Hordaks (super fast shipping) so im really worried now that im not going to get him.

Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    Hey Oz-Scott, go for it buddy.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Whoo Hoo! Yup, sign me up scotty!

Hey Aj, are you still waiting for more Zodacs (or anyone else for that matter) to turn up. Im starting to stress as he hasnt turned up yet and alot of others have gotten theres already, it shipped ages ago (i think on the 21st). My wife rang me today at work and said that i got a box and presummed it was Zodac but it was the Hordaks (super fast shipping) so im really worried now that im not going to get him.
    Hiya mate, My second Zodac arrived today, and yeah I was getting worried. Because I panicked on the day of ordering - long story!- and ended up ordering 7 total. 5 in one order and then two in single orders, well the two singles have now arrived, but theres still a box of 5 floating around out there somewhere.

It really shows the disparity,youd assume they were all posted the same day, but i dont think they were, the one that arrived today was posted on 20/05/09 (I cant check the box of the one that arrived Friday, cos Ive already stripped and re-used the box). Im really hoping the box of 5 arrives tomoro.
    I still cant beleive they come via New Zealand! and its not like they just pass thrugh, they are actually re-posted from the Auckland mail centre! so god knows how long they are in NZ!

I am SO paying extra next time! maybe some of us should buddy up to order, lot cheaper, faster and less Stress!!!

Cheers AJ
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; June 22, 2009 at 10:14am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

[/CENTER]

Whoo Hoo! Yup, sign me up scotty!

Hiya mate, My second Zodac arrived today, and yeah I was getting worried. Because I panicked on the day of ordering - long story!- and ended up ordering 7 total. 5 in one order and then two in single orders, well the two singles have now arrived, but theres still a box of 5 floating around out there somewhere.

It really shows the disparity,youd assume they were all posted the same day, but i dont think they were, the one that arrived today was posted on 20/05/09 (I cant check the box of the one that arrived Friday, cos Ive already stripped and re-used the box). Im really hoping the box of 5 arrives tomoro.
    I still cant beleive they come via New Zealand! and its not like they just pass thrugh, they are actually re-posted from the Auckland mail centre! so god knows how long they are in NZ!

I am SO paying extra next time! maybe some of us should buddy up to order, lot cheaper, faster and less Stress!!!

Cheers AJ
    Thats some comfort to know that you still have some coming, i know its crazy that they go via N.Z., if you get your Zodacs and mine dont turn up i may have to buy some from you if your 5 havent been purchased by anyone. As far as the shipping goes im going to get extra man at arms and he-ro (try to get more he-ro) and get faster shipping but after that if you dont have the subscription im happy to get faster shipping and split it up.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Okay guys, I created a group here;
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...php?groupid=21

We need a logo though... Anyone got any ideas?
    I really love Alex The Kids avatar... (but maybe with the logos on a map of Oz or an Aussie flag?)
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/member.php?u=18426

What do you guys think?
    And Alex, would it be cool to use your logo?

Thats some comfort to know that you still have some coming, i know its crazy that they go via N.Z., if you get your Zodacs and mine dont turn up i may have to buy some from you if your 5 havent been purchased by anyone. As far as the shipping goes im going to get extra man at arms and he-ro (try to get more he-ro) and get faster shipping but after that if you dont have the subscription im happy to get faster shipping and split it up.
    HI mate, my 5 Zodacs just arrived, so you are covered if yours dont rock up, but im sure he will.
    Ironically the box that arrived today was posted 2 days before the one that arrived Yesterday! SO payin extra for MAA!

[/CENTER]

Okay guys, I created a group here;
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...php?groupid=21

We need a logo though... Anyone got any ideas?
    I really love Alex The Kids avatar... (but maybe with the logos on a map of Oz or an Aussie flag?)
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/member.php?u=18426

What do you guys think?
    And Alex, would it be cool to use your logo?
    OK I joined, now what do I do?

And Alex has a good logo, I'm for using that if Alex agrees.

OK I joined, now what do I do?
    I dunno - I was hoping someone could tell me!

Have any Australians who ordered Hordak from Matty received their shipping confirmation?

I ordered my 2 Hordak's 11 minutes in2 the order and still have no order confirmation & I payed for the expensive shipping.

Getting a little worried
    Xena & She-Ra Rule

Quote Originally Posted by Xena-She-Ra View Post
    Have any Australians who ordered Hordak from Matty received their shipping confirmation?
    I got my shipping note on Friday (or maybe it was Thursday?)...