Page 95 of 292 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 7291

Thread: Australians out there

Quote Originally Posted by Xena-She-Ra View Post
    Have any Australians who ordered Hordak from Matty received their shipping confirmation?

I ordered my 2 Hordak's 11 minutes in2 the order and still have no order confirmation & I payed for the expensive shipping.

Getting a little worried
    Actually, look who arrived today!

Edit: Hey Xena-She-Ra,

Have you tried putting the Matty order confirmation number into the UPS site? I did that and was able to check before I got the confirmation email from Matty.

Choose United States as your location
    Tracking->Track by reference, then put in the Matty number and make sure the date range is right, don't worry about the rest and track.
    Last edited by Gimporama; June 23, 2009 at 02:06am. Reason: Help Xena-She-Ra

Kickin' It Old Skool! Alex The Kid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    Okay guys, I created a group here;
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...php?groupid=21

We need a logo though... Anyone got any ideas?
    I really love Alex The Kids avatar... (but maybe with the logos on a map of Oz or an Aussie flag?)
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/member.php?u=18426

What do you guys think?
    And Alex, would it be cool to use your logo?
    Whats crackin' boys! I just stumbled upon this now.

I'd be honoured if you used my avatar as a logo for the group. I'll be happy to create the idea you came up with as well Oz-Scott!
    Give me a couple of days (since I'll do it in my spare time at work) and I'll have something for you.

Is everyone happy for me to do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex The Kid View Post

I'd be honoured if you used my avatar as a logo for the group. I'll be happy to create the idea you came up with as well Oz-Scott!
    Give me a couple of days (since I'll do it in my spare time at work) and I'll have something for you.

Aww man, that'd be cool!
    Thanks Alex.

Sounds great! Thanks Alex.

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar

Oh man, it would be awesome! go for it!

Ps.I know this is old news for most of you, but I opened Zodac today...and Hes Freakin awesome! I love him!!!!!! I dunno what it is about him, hes just cool in my eyes!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by ajac71 View Post
    Ps.I know this is old news for most of you, but I opened Zodac today...and Hes Freakin awesome! I love him!!!!!! I dunno what it is about him, hes just cool in my eyes!
    Oh yeah, that's really old news, did I mention how awesome Hordak is?

Quote Originally Posted by Gimporama View Post

Fan-freakin-tastic!!

Have you tried putting the Matty order confirmation number into the UPS site? I did that and was able to check before I got the confirmation email from Matty.

Tracking->Track by reference, then put in the Matty number and make sure the date range is right, don't worry about the rest and track.
    I have been on USPS.COM & the only option I can find is track & confirm, I cant find what u told me bout track by reference. Could u maybe send me a link?

Thanks
    Xena & She-Ra Rule

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    HI mate, my 5 Zodacs just arrived, so you are covered if yours dont rock up, but im sure he will.
    Ironically the box that arrived today was posted 2 days before the one that arrived Yesterday! SO payin extra for MAA!
    Good stuff with the Zodacs, i keep saying everyday "they will be here tomorrow", if i dont have him in the next 2 or so weeks i guess he wont turn up so will have to take you up on that offer.

Id be happy with your Avatar or even a one with the Aussie flag, either way im good.

Congrats mate on the hordak, i got mine yesterday but just opened him now, pretty impressive, his left foot is a little uneven (it is pushing outwards a little so just working it in, nothing major)
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

I still cant beleive they come via New Zealand! and its not like they just pass thrugh, they are actually re-posted from the Auckland mail centre! so god knows how long they are in NZ!
    Thats crazy!

Maybe I need to order a couple myself.

So is this thread closing soon and is everyone moving to the social group?

How much longer is this thread staying open?

My Hordak arrived today! Woo Hoo!
    UPS don't deliver to PO Boxes, so I had him re-routed to my work address.
    I'm looking at him now... So cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    My Hordak arrived today! Woo Hoo!
    UPS don't deliver to PO Boxes, so I had him re-routed to my work address.
    I'm looking at him now... So cool!
    Congrats Scott! So what do you think of him? I've had him on my desk in front of me for the day and I love all the detail but the "armour bra" is bothering me a little bit. I was ok with it in the photos but in person it looks a little odd. Oh well Hordak is still and awesome figure!

Congrats Scott! So what do you think of him? I've had him on my desk in front of me for the day and I love all the detail but the "armour bra" is bothering me a little bit. I was ok with it in the photos but in person it looks a little odd. Oh well Hordak is still and awesome figure!
    I really like him! I mean, he's not a patch on the 200X Hordak, but he's still pretty great.
    The armour doesn't bother me at all. But I must say, if I were designing it, I would have sacrificed the articulation for a full armour piece.. Or at least something a little lower like Man-At-Arms. (Well, his looks a little lower anyways..)

I am looking forward to when my Hordak finally arrives. But I got the slow postage so I will be waiting awhile yet

I have been looking over the pics of He-Ro and now I am really hoping I get him on August 3rd (Hell, I am really hoping to get everyone )

I think He-Ro could easily become my favourite MOTUC to date. Once I have him anyway

Well I spoke to Matty just now coz I'm getting worried bout y I still haven't received my Hordak shipping confirmation & the man said it says in process & I said I know its been saying that for the past 7 days & I paid for the expensive shipping.
    He then put me on hold & wen he came back he said well I was told its in process so we do have ur order its not like ur order hasn't gone through so Hordak could b on his way 2 u right now. I then asked so he has been shipped? He said yeh & I then asked so y don't I have a shipping confirmation & he said well ur order is in process so his either been shipped or about to b shipped.

He then said just wait a few more days & u should have him.

The man who I spoke to was very friendly but I'm very worried coz I was told first he was shipped & then was told he might of been shipped or he is bout 2 b shipped.

This is really crap I think coz I pay for expensive shipping, get my order through in the first 11 minutes of the sale & I still haven't even received a shipping confirmation.

I hope I get my Hordak soon
    Xena & She-Ra Rule

Hiya, I havent received shipping confirmation either, so am gonna try the UPS thing next, Nope! nothin! grrrr!

(OT but, whoo hoo! my 400th post!)

[/CENTER]

Well I spoke to Matty just now coz I'm getting worried bout y I still haven't received my Hordak shipping confirmation & the man said it says in process & I said I know its been saying that for the past 7 days & I paid for the expensive shipping.
    He then put me on hold & wen he came back he said well I was told its in process so we do have ur order its not like ur order hasn't gone through so Hordak could b on his way 2 u right now. I then asked so he has been shipped? He said yeh & I then asked so y don't I have a shipping confirmation & he said well ur order is in process so his either been shipped or about to b shipped.

He then said just wait a few more days & u should have him.

The man who I spoke to was very friendly but I'm very worried coz I was told first he was shipped & then was told he might of been shipped or he is bout 2 b shipped.

This is really crap I think coz I pay for expensive shipping, get my order through in the first 11 minutes of the sale & I still haven't even received a shipping confirmation.

I hope I get my Hordak soon

I would be stressing if I was in your shoes. I got my shipping confirmation about a day or two after Hordak went on sale

I'm sure all will work out for the best for you and all this worry would be for nothing

Hiya, I havent received shipping confirmation either, so am gonna try the UPS thing next, Nope! nothin! grrrr!

(OT but, whoo hoo! my 400th post!)
    Yeh I tried the UPS thing & no luck there, it couldn't find anything
    Xena & She-Ra Rule

Yeh I tried the UPS thing & no luck there, it couldn't find anything
    I just checked and the cheap postage (the one I got) Cant be tracked. BUt the expensive one should be showing up. Also I got my Zodac shipping confirmation on the 21st of May, and here it is ten days after ordering Hordak, and still nothing! Im gonna check my Credit card online, and see if the funds have been taken out!

I love this collection, but if there was anything (besides Gwildor!) that would make me give up, its this! the stupid postage and confirmation stuff!

[/CENTER]

I just checked and the cheap postage (the one I got) Cant be tracked. BUt the expensive one should be showing up. Also I got my Zodac shipping confirmation on the 21st of May, and here it is ten days after ordering Hordak, and still nothing! Im gonna check my Credit card online, and see if the funds have been taken out!

I love this collection, but if there was anything (besides Gwildor!) that would make me give up, its this! the stupid postage and confirmation stuff!
    If it helps I can email you my Hordak confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    If it helps I can email you my Hordak confirmation
    ooooh! a cyber Placebo!!!!

[/CENTER]

Hi all, just recently got back into MOTU (because of the classics) might know some of you from ozfigurama , good to see so many motu fans in oz!

Quote Originally Posted by Mahzian View Post
    Hi all, just recently got back into MOTU (because of the classics) might know some of you from ozfigurama , good to see so many motu fans in oz!
    Howdy, welcome back! nice to meet you.

[/CENTER]

Hi Guys!

The Aussie Group is up and running...
    The very talented Alex has designed a logo for us and we're wanted your feedback.
    Check it out ere:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...95#gmessage495

Scott