Page 97 of 292 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 7293

Thread: Australians out there

  1. #2401
    No Rio? We Riot! TheFallen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,617
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBigfella View Post
    Still on page 96?? I think the new Aus home will disappear before we start.....
    Nope, on page 97 now


    Did you paint that sword yourself?

  2. #2402
    Heroic Warrior DaBigfella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sydney, Australia...
    Posts
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    Nope, on page 97 now


    Did you paint that sword yourself?
    I had a sneaking suspision i'd bump it over to 97! And yep painted by me, sculpted by Royal1tus, I just finished painting it today!
    MOTUC is my thing!

  3. #2403
    No Rio? We Riot! TheFallen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,617
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBigfella View Post
    I had a sneaking suspision i'd bump it over to 97! And yep painted by me, sculpted by Royal1tus, I just finished painting it today!
    Excellent job. It looks very good

  4. #2404
    Heroic Warrior Ninja Orko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    111
    MotU has been on the backburner for me for some time but I just want to say that I'm still around.
    This message has been Orko Approved

  5. #2405
    Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,967
    Ok Im curious, whats the story with Fistos sword? how come its rare? -I love that I can ask that here without a Horde of moderators screaming 'Please use the search function' (which BTW NEVER works!!!)

    Ohhh and heres my treasured Eternia, Im stiil so annoyed that it wasnt released in Aus originally!

    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

    http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

    [/CENTER]

  6. #2406
    Heroic Warrior DaBigfella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sydney, Australia...
    Posts
    303
    Fisto was designed with his sword from the mvc comic but never released with it, he just got that crappy clamp thingy, but a couple of people made custom swords for him, one of which is the Royal1tus one, which is mine. A couple of other guys made one also, then started a want thread for anyone who wanted one made for them, that list turned into 3 lists i believe (i was on the 2nd list at the time) but very few people actually recieved their swords, making them "rare" i s'pose..... And i agree with you on the mod thing......
    MOTUC is my thing!

  7. #2407
    No Rio? We Riot! TheFallen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,617
    Quote Originally Posted by ajac71 View Post
    Please use the search function (which BTW NEVER works!!!)
    This is so true

    Quote Originally Posted by DaBigfella View Post
    Fisto was designed with his sword from the mvc comic but never released with it, he just got that crappy clamp thingy, but a couple of people made custom swords for him, one of which is the Royal1tus one, which is mine. A couple of other guys made one also, then started a want thread for anyone who wanted one made for them, that list turned into 3 lists i believe (i was on the 2nd list at the time) but very few people actually recieved their swords, making them "rare" i s'pose..... And i agree with you on the mod thing......

    I had a read through all those threads when I was looking for info on the MOTUC Zodac sword. Some people really got screwed on that one

    Speaking of the Zodac sword, I have mine ordered and on its way so when it gets here I will take some pictures, post them here and actually contribute to this thread before it ends

  8. #2408
    The third claw guy claw guy 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Island, Australia
    Posts
    1,415
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    This is so true




    I had a read through all those threads when I was looking for info on the MOTUC Zodac sword. Some people really got screwed on that one

    Speaking of the Zodac sword, I have mine ordered and on its way so when it gets here I will take some pictures, post them here and actually contribute to this thread before it ends
    Do mind sharing how much the sword will cost you?
    I wouldnt mind one but can't imagine it cheap

  9. #2409
    No Rio? We Riot! TheFallen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,617
    Quote Originally Posted by claw guy 3 View Post
    Do mind sharing how much the sword will cost you?
    I wouldnt mind one but can't imagine it cheap
    It cost me $25.85aud. Thats total price including postage

  10. #2410
    For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Port Macquarie, Australia
    Posts
    2,581
    Hey everyone, Man-at-arms is up for sale in 2hrs and normally i have a sleep first but with the state of origin just finishing im staying up.

    Like Hordak im ordering extra so if anyone misses out let me know, im keeping 2 aside for claw guy 3 as ive traded with him recently with Hordak so will give first preference to him.

    BTW Dave did you have any extra Faker or Beastman carded. Thanks Mate.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

  11. #2411
    No Rio? We Riot! TheFallen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,617
    Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Hey everyone, Man-at-arms is up for sale in 2hrs and normally i have a sleep first but with the state of origin just finishing im staying up.

    Like Hordak im ordering extra so if anyone misses out let me know, im keeping 2 aside for claw guy 3 as ive traded with him recently with Hordak so will give first preference to him.
    I would like to be on the list if I am unsuccessful tonight. I will let you know before the night is over.

    Thank you

  12. #2412
    For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Port Macquarie, Australia
    Posts
    2,581
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    I would like to be on the list if I am unsuccessful tonight. I will let you know before the night is over.

    Thank you
    No worries at all, i was thinking of keeping some to trade for he-ro but id rather help out anyone who misses out i just hope if someone here is succesful with multiple he-ros i would be covered.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

  13. #2413
    No Rio? We Riot! TheFallen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,617
    Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    No worries at all, i was thinking of keeping some to trade for he-ro but id rather help out anyone who misses out i just hope if someone here is succesful with multiple he-ros i would be covered.
    I was more worried about getting a He-Ro than MAA. I will be trying for a few of He-Ro to help people out.

    I am now not feeling too confident about getting MAA. I logged into Matty Collector then read on the board not too log in yet. I might have some difficulties tonight

  14. #2414
    Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,967
    Im trying for the usual 4, so all being well i will have two spare.

    Im also gonna give the 'Express' postage a go! Im sick of waiting over a month! (I bet MAA will still turn up before Hordak!)
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

    http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

    [/CENTER]

  15. #2415
    No Rio? We Riot! TheFallen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,617
    Quote Originally Posted by ajac71 View Post
    Im trying for the usual 4, so all being well i will have two spare.

    Im also gonna give the 'Express' postage a go! Im sick of waiting over a month! (I bet MAA will still turn up before Hordak!)
    I am glad I am not the only Aussie still waiting on Hordak.

    I will still go the normal postage for MAA, it makes the wait even better.... I think

    So whats the verdict? How did we go?

    I was successfull, already got my confirmation email
    Last edited by TheFallen; July 15, 2009 at 12:15pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  16. #2416
    Evil Robotic Gimp Gimporama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Upper Coomera, Queensland
    Posts
    665
    I managed to get mine. Did anyone else think that shipping went up? I'm sure my last order with 3 figs and UPS was $99. This time it was $121!

  17. #2417
    No Rio? We Riot! TheFallen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,617
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimporama View Post
    I managed to get mine. Did anyone else think that shipping went up? I'm sure my last order with 3 figs and UPS was $99. This time it was $121!
    I paid 32.95, same as Hordak. I order one at a time though so it is always more expensive for me

    Every one got the confirmation email yet?

    BTW thanks for the offer Lorde Trooper but I am all good

  18. #2418
    For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Port Macquarie, Australia
    Posts
    2,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimporama View Post
    I managed to get mine. Did anyone else think that shipping went up? I'm sure my last order with 3 figs and UPS was $99. This time it was $121!
    Nah mine was the same amount as Hordak $50.55 for quicker shipping.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    I paid 32.95, same as Hordak. I order one at a time though so it is always more expensive for me

    Every one got the confirmation email yet?

    BTW thanks for the offer Lorde Trooper but I am all good
    No worries mate.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

  19. #2419
    No Rio? We Riot! TheFallen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,617
    And just like that MAA is no more

    SOLD OUT

    I hope all us Aussies were lucky

  20. #2420
    The third claw guy claw guy 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Island, Australia
    Posts
    1,415
    Missed out

    I'm looking to get four MAA's, 2 to display,2 for customs if anyone wants to sell any, let me know. Thanks

    It's awesome that the line is doing so well but damn it's frustrating!

    Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    Hey everyone, Man-at-arms is up for sale in 2hrs and normally i have a sleep first but with the state of origin just finishing im staying up.

    Like Hordak im ordering extra so if anyone misses out let me know, im keeping 2 aside for claw guy 3 as ive traded with him recently with Hordak so will give first preference to him.

    BTW Dave did you have any extra Faker or Beastman carded. Thanks Mate.
    PM on the way

  21. #2421
    Kickin' It Old Skool! Alex The Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    510
    I was able to get my x2 M-A-As, took me about 20mins but the process went down rather smoothly.
    I was surprised to see I had already received my Order Confirmation as well concidering Hordak's Order Confimation took over a week!

  22. #2422
    Heroic Warrior DaBigfella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sydney, Australia...
    Posts
    303
    Got my big order for some fellow aussies, so 10 in total coming down under here!
    MOTUC is my thing!

  23. #2423
    No Rio? We Riot! TheFallen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,617
    In two more weeks will be back here again for He-Ro, then back again 2 weeks after that for Tri-Klops

    I will be trying for a couple of extra He-Ro's incase anyone misses out, and if I miss out hopefully someone else has extras and can help me out

    My current Matty Collector success rate: 2 out of 2

  24. #2424
    Kickin' It Old Skool! Alex The Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    510
    Wow, I've already received my Shipping Confirmation for MAA! That was very quick!

  25. #2425
    No Rio? We Riot! TheFallen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,617
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex The Kid View Post
    Wow, I've already received my Shipping Confirmation for MAA! That was very quick!
    I checked my email when I got on and noticed the shipping confirmation.
    Matty are really becoming efficient


    EDIT: Page 98. Almost there
    Last edited by TheFallen; July 18, 2009 at 10:51pm.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •