Page 98 of 293 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 7306

Thread: Australians out there

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    In two more weeks will be back here again for He-Ro, then back again 2 weeks after that for Tri-Klops

I will be trying for a couple of extra He-Ro's incase anyone misses out, and if I miss out hopefully someone else has extras and can help me out

My current Matty Collector success rate: 2 out of 2
    Hello The Fallen, im trying for 6 He-Ros, if you miss out then i will cover you and if i miss out will you cover me
    I honestly believe we will have to help each other out for He-Ro, when i ordered Hordak i was done in 8 minutes, but for MAA it was 15 minutes and i was talking to Aj, he was done alot quicker then me, maybe we need to be talking on msn to let each other know how we are going with our orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex The Kid View Post
    Wow, I've already received my Shipping Confirmation for MAA! That was very quick!
    I agree, a lot quicker than Hordak.

Also my MAA has already hit Hawaii, im sending atleast 2 to Claw Guy 3 but want to check if anyone else has a carded Beast man or Faker moc before i offer the 4 away.

Also i still have a carded Hordak if anyone wants one.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    I honestly believe we will have to help each other out for He-Ro, when i ordered Hordak i was done in 8 minutes, but for MAA it was 15 minutes and i was talking to Aj, he was done alot quicker then me, maybe we need to be talking on msn to let each other know how we are going with our orders.

Thats a great Idea, if not MSN then maybe facebook?

My msn is lv2tl71@hotmail.com

after He-Ro and trike, the subscription kicks in. amen

(ive also received my shipping Confirm for MAA! whoo hoo! -anyone wanna bet I get him before I get Hordak?lol)

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!! MAA is already in the country! hes at Mascot awaiting delivery!!!! JEEBUS! that was fast!!!
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; July 19, 2009 at 03:42am.
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by ajac71 View Post

(ive also received my shipping Confirm for MAA! whoo hoo! -anyone wanna bet I get him before I get Hordak?lol)

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!! MAA is already in the country! hes at Mascot awaiting delivery!!!! JEEBUS! that was fast!!!
    Well then mine is in the country aswell, it said Mascot then HONOLULU, i know it had AU next to Mascot but i dismissed it as i didnt know there was a Mascot in Sydney (my blonde moment), you can tell im from the country, but just checked and it had Mascot after HONOLULU again, should have him by tuesday.

Hey Aj, how much better is it knowing that MAA is in Sydney and Hordak is probably still in N.Z. Zodac gave me so much anguish. I honestly thought that Zodac wasnt coming.
    Last edited by lorde trooper; July 19, 2009 at 05:25am.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Well then mine is in the country aswell, it said Mascot then HONOLULU, i know it had AU next to Mascot but i dismissed it as i didnt know there was a Mascot in Sydney (my blonde moment), you can tell im from the country, but just checked and it had Mascot after HONOLULU again, should have him by tuesday.

Hey Aj, how much better is it knowing that MAA is in Sydney and Hordak is probably still in N.Z. Zodac gave me so much anguish. I honestly thought that Zodac wasnt coming.
    Ditto Buddy! It was killin me not knowing where Zodac was! Just knowin MAA is in the country is awesome. Im quite buzzed now! im in the country too so Scott, Fallen and Gimp will prob get theirs tomoro! yay!

[/CENTER]

Hello The Fallen, im trying for 6 He-Ros, if you miss out then i will cover you and if i miss out will you cover me
    You got it. I only want one for myself. The others were just for anyone else that misses out. Aussies first

Maybe we should pool our resources and work out how many needs to be ordered between us then all go for the amount needed. As we chat on MSN we can see who got through first so only one of us needs to complete the order.
    Is that even feasible

Have any Aussies missed out while on Matty? I haven't heard of any Aussies saying they got the RSOD and missed out. Maybe Matty is allowing the internationals to jump the RSOD cues?

I am a firm believer in the subscription and everything being safe but then I remember BATTLE CAT and the knowledge that heartache can still await

Maybe the answer is to work together. Many of us striving for the same thing gives better chances. However, communication must be paramount

I will make sure I install MSN very soon. Infact I will do it tonight
    Last edited by TheFallen; July 19, 2009 at 06:52am.

Have any Aussies missed out while on Matty? I haven't heard of any Aussies saying they got the RSOD and missed out. Maybe Matty is allowing the internationals to jump the RSOD cues?
    As long as Ive been on the boards I think most of us have gotten thrugh, the only (HUGE) hiccup was with Mer man, that was a night of a LOT of swearing at the computer! My personal thought is that after Mer man, they installed a 'International' line and thats why only the americans seem to get terminal RSOD.

[/CENTER]

Hey guys,

I'm after pairs of MOTUC Beast-Man feet for customs

Let me know if anyone can help, I'll buy or swap spare parts that I have

Got my M.A.A. today, boy the shipping is quick. I opened the box and they werent laying down, some were upside down, all were standing upright, admittally the cards were in better condition then Hordaks. I like how you can tilt his head forward and backwards due to the orange mask covering part of his face. The only down fall i have is that all of the man at arms i got a bit of orange was over-lapping the brown fury bit next to his arms, i thought that could be a little better, otherwise the paint apps are good and an improvement.

Goods news, my friend that lives in the states is in San Deigo, and is going to the con, he said he is trying to pick me up a he-ro but seeing they are going to Matty anyway and hopefully get 2 (to keep) so im going to see if he can get me an art book, just depends if he has any lined up for anyone else. Fingers crossed.

Went back to work today and noticed on the shelves the new Toy Story toy range, the first thing i thought of was the motuc, the packaging is very very similar, when your out at Big W next check out the new Toy Story range and see what you think.

Just layed down with Mikayla my eldest (3 in september) and i let her open up my classics, well man at arms HAD to lay in between us tonight and she kept kissing him good night, was very cute to watch.
    Last edited by lorde trooper; July 21, 2009 at 09:16am.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Just layed down with Mikayla my eldest (3 in september) and i let her open up my classics, well man at arms HAD to lay in between us tonight and she kept kissing him good night, was very cute to watch.
    That is so cute!

I remember taking Spikor to bed when I was little

That would be awesome if you can get that art book!

Quote Originally Posted by claw guy 3 View Post

That would be awesome if you can get that art book!
    I really hope so.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

hiya, does anyone have a spare Hordak for sale! its a long story but I aint gettin mine! grrrr!!!!!!

[/CENTER]

How awesome does Battle Cat look!

hiya, does anyone have a spare Hordak for sale! its a long story but I aint gettin mine! grrrr!!!!!!
    PM sent

I got you covered. Just get in contact with me and we can hammer out the details. It will be for cost plus shipping so don't stress

Never mind. I should have read Claw Guys post

And as I said in another thread, Battle Cat is pure awesomesauce
    Last edited by TheFallen; July 23, 2009 at 12:16pm.

Is anyone getting the subscription, i really want the eternia map and wun-dar but i only want 2 wun-dar and 1 eternia map. I dont know if i can go back to the slower shipping, if i get the faster shipping its more for shipping then the 2 figs per month i would need. I could get 6 like i am now but other aussies will prob get the subscription so there is no need to get extras. Ahhhh what to do.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

I am signed up for the subscription and signed up for a monthly RSOD for the bonus figures

I am signed up for the subscription and signed up for a monthly RSOD for the bonus figures
    Me too!

Did anyone actually get UPS shipping with their sub? I am ordering 6 (group order) and tried UPS but the shipping rate reset when ordered and it automatically chose international shipping, for 6 figs the ups is well worth it but looks like they don't offer it for the sub.....
    MOTUC is my thing!

Quote Originally Posted by DaBigfella View Post
    Did anyone actually get UPS shipping with their sub? I am ordering 6 (group order) and tried UPS but the shipping rate reset when ordered and it automatically chose international shipping, for 6 figs the ups is well worth it but looks like they don't offer it for the sub.....
    Thats pretty bad that it reset, Mattel should have all of these problems sorted out before launching a 12 month subscription.

Also on the classic front, today i recieved my he-man (2nd) and faker from claw guy 3, items were packed very well and happy with our 2nd transaction. Now here is my sweetner. I have a he-man moc motuc to trade, im after a beast man, so if someone has a beast man and would really like a he-man im willing to trade.

Why you ask would i be trading he-man if i only got him today, is because i sent claw guy 3 some MAA and thought that someone might be in need of he-man and have a beast man and would rather a he-man then MAA. Sounds confusing i know, but overall i only need a beastman moc and am willing to trade a he-man for it before i go to evil bay and buy a beast man.
    Last edited by lorde trooper; July 28, 2009 at 10:00am.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Big probs but easy to get around. Check post #4 in this thread
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=174223

I had tha same issue but that fixed it

I can't remember and the invoice doesn't tell me! Ah stuff it I'll just get up at 2am and order 1 fig with fast shipping.

Just had another highly successful trade with lorde trooper . I can't reccomend him enough. MAA is great! I've always been a fan of the mo' but I'm preferring the clean shaven head

Quote Originally Posted by claw guy 3 View Post
    I've always been a fan of the mo' but I'm preferring the clean shaven head
    Same!! Makes him look younger and harder!

He-Ro is almost upon us

How many He-Ro's do people need for personal use?

I only need the one but I will be getting some more to help out fellow collectors so I want to know how many I should aim for. I also want to get Egon and a Buzz (for my son's birthday) so I do not have unlimited funds but I will use what I can so that no Aussies miss out

I'm hoping for 2. One to open and one to keep on the card.
    (He-Ro's the 1st classics figures I've wanted a 2nd to open..)

Now I am thinking I might need one to leave on the card

If I get left with an extra then that takes care of that, but only if I get left with an extra