Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loyal Subjects Thundercats

Widget

Loyal Subjects Thundercats

The ThunderCats are now ready to step out to the call of the signet!

Jonathan Cathey from The Loyal Subjects has released a tease of their upcoming ThunderCats SDCC exclusives.

The ThunderCats action vinyls will be premiering at SDCC!

Glow in the Dark Variants - Lion-o, Cheetara, Panthro and Mumm-Ra!*
    Lion-o (Regular Edition) with Gold Claw Shield!

UPDATE:
    Purchase availability for all Loyal Subjects SDCC exclusives
    IMG_0982.jpg

UPDATE (7/11):

GITD SDCC Exclusive Mumm-Ra
    Screen Shot 2017-07-11 at 10.12.46 PM.png

*Issue dates/time/pricing/edition numbers coming soon.
    Last edited by mummra; July 11, 2017 at 11:13pm.

The Mumm-Ra figure looks simply awesome!
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

Heroic Warrior

Loyal Subjects Thundercats

Anyone finding the TLS Thundercats at Walmart or Walgreens yet?

walmart Thundercats are out.

Heroic Warrior
    Picked up a case of the Walmart T-Cats. All commons. Guess I'll do some repaints.

Heroic Warrior KingRandorFacepalm's Avatar
    Got a case as well. Love them! I was lucky enough to get Jaga in the middle of all the commons. He was what I was after!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Anybody want to buy a used bolo?"

Quote Originally Posted by KingRandorFacepalm View Post
    Got a case as well. Love them! I was lucky enough to get Jaga in the middle of all the commons. He was what I was after!
    Yes, battle damaged Jaga, depicting all those memorable, bloody fights he had in the cartoon series before he died... of old age... in the first episode. Oh.

;-)

Congrats on scoring a rare figure!
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS TOY GUIDE
    Featuring bios, information, accessories, release dates, pictures and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Heroic Warrior
    Where was Jaga in the case? If you don't remember, which common figure did he replace?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    Yes, battle damaged Jaga, depicting all those memorable, bloody fights he had in the cartoon series before he died... of old age... in the first episode. Oh.

;-)

Congrats on scoring a rare figure!
    Indeed the battle damage is a bit goofy on Jaga. But it's still Jaga and so a must-have for me.

...Of course the back story of the character assumes quite an impressive history prior to episode one.

Quote Originally Posted by Also Raines View Post
    Where was Jaga in the case? If you don't remember, which common figure did he replace?
    He was on the bottom layer in the last two rows, I believe. He replaced a second Tygra.

But it's still Jaga and so a must-have for me.
    Heck yeah, I agree. I believe the "ghost" version of him will be in the Hot Topic case, so that's the one I'll be hunting for.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS TOY GUIDE
    Featuring bios, information, accessories, release dates, pictures and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Heck yeah, I agree. I believe the "ghost" version of him will be in the Hot Topic case, so that's the one I'll be hunting for.
    Yeah, Ghost Jaga is the one I'm most aiming for. Looks like it is the exclusive for the set through BBTS. The Hot Topic exclusive is supposed to be Monkian (my favorite mutant!) from what I hear.

The Hot Topic case contains the same/similar pale blue Jaga that the BBTS case has.

Heroic Warrior
    Went hunting today and picked up a Jaga. Tip for those hunting... The two figures I have found that he replaces are Tygra and Panthro. They make up the bottom back two rows. Jaga has a solid head where Tygra and Panthro have hollow heads, so Jaga is slightly heavier.

Happy hunting.

Awesome! Where did you get this news?
    The Loyal Subjects collectors Facebook page. Hot Topic's assortment contains regular Jaga (just like Wal-Mart's but not battle damaged) and ghost Jaga.

The Loyal Subjects collectors Facebook page. Hot Topic's assortment contains regular Jaga (just like Wal-Mart's but not battle damaged) and ghost Jaga.
    Yes!! This is great news.

I'm not on Facebook so I get limited info just from what I can see as a non-member. What is the whole lineup? Am I right about the metallic version assortment for Hot Topic? And, most importantly, when are they dropping?

Thanks!

Yes!! This is great news.

I'm not on Facebook so I get limited info just from what I can see as a non-member. What is the whole lineup? Am I right about the metallic version assortment for Hot Topic? And, most importantly, when are they dropping?

Thanks!

My mistake...only one version of Jaga at Hot Topic (ghost). The assortment is metallic versions of the four main cats and Mumm-ra, Ghost Jaga, and two versions of Monkian (one metallic, one not, I think). I have no clue when they hit.

Heroic Warrior
    I have seen pics of Slithe and Monkian, none of the Jackal or Vulture mutants. Anyone have info as to whether or not they are planning these?

My mistake...only one version of Jaga at Hot Topic (ghost). The assortment is metallic versions of the four main cats and Mumm-ra, Ghost Jaga, and two versions of Monkian (one metallic, one not, I think). I have no clue when they hit.
    This is great news. I imagine ghost Jaga will be another 1/48. Must have him!

It's so cool to see these TLS ThunderCats. Great that there are at least some representation of ThunderCats out there today - but I really would love to have S7 continue the line. Here's hoping they make some announcement at Toyfair or SDCC next year since Brian hasn't mentioned anything again after he posted on FB that WB contacted them to resume "talks". Hope you all find the exclusives you're looking for.
    Love the new Filmation figures by S7. Fingers crossed they announce ThunderCats at SDCC.

Powered up Mumm-Ra looks great.

I won't be picking any up though. Not a fan of the blind boxes. I'm actually dreading more MOTU releases.
    I got lucky on the first wave and was able to get most of them with only one double. It won't be easy to duplicate that feat.
    "Challenge accepted!"

IMG_2182.jpgLove these!

Got these at Wal-Mart today. Love them!! Just Missing ancient Mumm-Ra

I do love the idea of this I just wish that they weren't battle damaged.
    Check out me and my friend's blog: Geek Culture

Quote Originally Posted by radrcks View Post
    I do love the idea of this I just wish that they weren't battle damaged.
    Then you should get one of the other assortments. Hot Topic versions feature metallic paint apps, for instance. Only Walmart has the battle damage deco.

I know the Walgreens series is going to have Sslithe. Then there is the normal set that BBTS has on pre-order. I’ve also seen pics of Vultureman and Jackalman, but I haven’t heard anything about who will have those. Maybe Target or ToysRUs?