Page 182 of 223 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192 ... LastLast
Results 4,526 to 4,550 of 5554

Thread: Whats the last DVD you bought?

Ultimate Avengers 1
    Ultimate Avengers 2 - Rise of Black Panther
    Next Avengers - Heroes of Tomorrow

All bought previously but due to them being stolen I have had to buy them again
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

last dvd

I think it was gi joe series 2 season 1 at best buy. I didn't even know it existed so is great to watch.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Batman 4-Film collection (Batman, Batman Returns, Batman Forever, and Batman & Robin)

MOST WANTED MOTUC figures:
    Ice Armor He-Man, Sagitar, Fang-Or, Major Header, Granita, Great Black Wizard, Despara, Quakke, Master Sebrian, Tuvar, Bahdrah, Stridor, & Snake Mountain.

MOST WANTED PCS statues: Mer-Man, Whiplash, Buzz-Off, Sy-Klone, Ram Man, Tri-Klops, & Two-Bad.

*My iTrader Feedback
    *My MOTU_Maniac Feedback Thread

Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    Cannibal Ferox. Found at the film's Australian distributor stall at Supanova con I was at yesterday (14th April) for 5 bucks. Thought it was sold out
    Adventure Time Vol 1 and 2
    Rob Kerr- 1979-2006. I will always love you.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839006124/nevermore-0?ref=live

Weeds Season 7
    & Silver Hawks Volume 1

Splinter
    Fright Night 3D (remake)
    Pokemon Black / Pokemon White (double movie collection)

Master of New Adventures!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    Batman 4-Film collection (Batman, Batman Returns, Batman Forever, and Batman & Robin)

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...8&d=1333892197
    Uma... Sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    Uma... Sigh...
    Haha

Ice Armor He-Man, Sagitar, Fang-Or, Major Header, Granita, Great Black Wizard, Despara, Quakke, Master Sebrian, Tuvar, Bahdrah, Stridor, & Snake Mountain.

MOST WANTED PCS statues: Mer-Man, Whiplash, Buzz-Off, Sy-Klone, Ram Man, Tri-Klops, & Two-Bad.

*My iTrader Feedback

Heroic Warrior
    Battle Royale Collection R1 Blu-Ray.
    MST3K XXII
    MST3K XXIII
    Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011): DVD/Blu-Ray combo
    Dragonheart Blu-Ray.
    The Running Man Blu-Ray.
    Game of Thrones Season 1 Blu-Ray.
    Thou Shalt Not Kill..Except Blu-Ray/DVD.
    The Adventures of TinTin Season 2
    American Pie Trilogy Blu-Ray.
    A Night to Remember Blu-Ray.
    9/12 Weeks Blu-Ray.
    "You killed Captain Clown, YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN"-Joker.

Heroic Warrior
    Justice League: Doom

I just ordered the Herculoids on DVD. I don't think I have seen a single episode in possibly 30 years. I'm really pumped for this.

I noticed they made some toys about 10 years ago. I might end up going for those
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

Bought the Muppets on blu ray finally. Will have Mission Impossible 4 by friday (Tom Cruise is my favorite actor....you always know what to expect)

Heroic Warrior
    Justice League: Doom
    Young Justice: S1 Vol. 1-3
    Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Vol. 3-4
    Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows P. 1-2
    Snow White & the Three Stooges
    The Theatrical Serials Collection: Superman (contains both Superman & Atom Man vs. Superman)
    "I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere. That's a promise...!" --Kurama, Yu Yu Hakusho

"To me, the memories of my friends are an eternal treasure." --Yami Yugi, Yu-Gi-Oh

Just bought the Muppets.
    Could we get some Meteorbs, Please???!!!

Heroic Warrior ShowerPowerFrosta's Avatar
    Breaking Dawn, Part 1. That or Jem Season 2.

Scream 4
    Apollo 18
    Hard Boiled

Found a Korean Godzilla ripoff at a goodwill store, "Yongary: Monster from the Deep"

Dated 1967. It was just ok.
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

"The Looney Toons Spotlight Collection: Premiere Edition" dvd

*My iTrader Feedback

A Time to Kill: Yes, They Deserved To Die, And I Hope They Burn In Hell Edition, and Snakes on a Plane.
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

Leader of the Autobots Optimus Prime's Avatar
    Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon
    Sucker Punch
    The Poseidon Adventure
    Last edited by Optimus Prime; April 30, 2012 at 09:08pm.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings, but freedom isn't free."
    http://www.myspace.com/tkd_trevor

Theatre Bizarre, and The Innkeepers.
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

Wrong turn 4....for 1.96 at the video store....score!

Always Lurking Around Son of Keldor's Avatar
    I just got the Hustler in the mail yesterday and popped it in and it was a great classic movie!

=)
    Can I get a "Hell Yeah" for Scorpia!!!

My Trader Feedback thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eldor+feedback

Heroic Warrior
    I just got Conan the Adventurer season 2 part 2.

Nature's Greatest Wonder Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Ah, some recent purchase fun...

Yesterday from Amazon I received:

The Adventures of Brisco County Jr. - The Complete Series on DVD

Glee Season 2 on Blu-Ray

I've also made 2 trips to a local Blockbuster Video store that is closing down and selling everything off. They have a ton of single DVD discs in sleeves without cases that they are selling for 99-cents each. I've picked up several things.... I can't quite remember everything offhand, but here are a few highlights/things that I remember...

The Incredible Hulk - 2008 movie (got this to put with my Blu-Ray to make it into a 'combo pack')

Kickin' It Old Skool

3/4 of Doogie Howser Season 1 (the discs were being sold individually and I had to 'hunt' for them, and I couldn't find disc 1)

Dennis the Menace - (a DVD of random episodes of the late 80s cartoon series).

Folks! - This was the absolute highlight of my finds. It's a dark comedy movie that Tom Selleck made in the early 90s. I saw it many, many years back and recall it being very funny. It's a movie that I've thought about randomly off and on over the years. Then a few months back I thought about it again, and decided to look for it on DVD. I discovered that it came out at some point, but is now out-of-print, and it's going for rather insane prices on the secondary market. A recent search on ebay and the Amazon marketplace has the cheapest used copies being in the $30's range and up, with new copies going from $50 to $100. While it is without the case (which I could always just put it in a DVD case and probably find a scan of the cover-art online to print up), I wasn't going to pass it up for 99-cents! I actually found 3 copies of it and grabbed all 3 of them just to make sure that I have at least one that works with these being used rental discs and all.

And now for the absolute geekiest thing that I recently did for my movie collection....

At the end of the last week, I received an order from Amazon for 2 Blu-Ray movies...

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy(with I actually bought to replace another copy of the same Blu-Ray that randomly stopped working). and...

Hulk - the 2003 movie.

Click this spoiler tag for the 'long story explanation'...

Now, despite my recent caseless DVD purchases from Blockbuster, I am typically one who appreciates nice movie packaging. And there are people out there that actually make custom DVD and/or Blu-Ray cover art to put under the clear plastic on the cases and put it up on some sites (some are pay based, others are free, and in some cases it may just be posted in a thread on a site like a Blu-Ray site that I frequent) to share for people to download and use. This is nothing new (I even made a cover or two previously, even if my photoshop skills aren't as great as other people's).

But one thing that I've been interested in trying and that some other people on that Blu-Ray site have wanted to do has been to actually make custom slip-covers.... those cardboard O-ring sleeve things that many movies come with over the case. I know some people don't like them, or even find them wasteful, but there are people who do appreciate them (some even frighteningly so), and while I'm not on the 'extreme' end, I do like them and hang onto them whenever my movies come with them.

And one thing that has driven me nuts with Blu-Ray is when I have a movie that doesn't have a slip cover, but the sequel or other movie from the same series sitting next to it does. The difference in how they look is jarring (more so than a similar situation with DVDs), and so for these instances, I have been wanting for some time to make custom slip covers for those films. Others have expressed similar interest, but for the most part to date (at least on the site that I frequent), no one really had that I recalled. But, a couple of weeks ago, someone did post a photoshop template that they created to make a slipcover for an average size Blu-Ray case. They hadn't, however, actually attempted to print up a cover yet and construct it as of that time (or even as of now as far as I know).

Well, I decided to make the 2003 Hulk movie my first guine pig at attempting this. Even though it's not "technically" part of the series of films leading up to the Avengers and the 2008 movie was meant to be something of a 'soft reboot', the '08 movie was still essentially a sequel in that it had pretty much the same characters (Banner, his quasi-girlfiend, and her military father chasing after him) and roughly continued where the first film left off. So, I wanted to put this film with the '08 Incredible Hulk and the other Marvel/Avengers movie series as a whole on my shelf, all of which have slip covers, but the '03 Hulk film never had a slip cover on Blu-Ray.

Click this spoiler tag for short explanation and pics...

I made a custom slip cover for Hulk, and I also swapped the Blu-Ray case that it came in with the green one that the film Whip It came in, so that like the '08 movie, it would also have a green case (even though it is a different shade of green than the one that the '08 film came in).

Front:

Slipcover and Case:

Back:

Hulk 2003 next to Incredible Hulk 2008:

The "complete" Marvel/Avengers series (thus far):

(For anyone who skipped the long explanation and is wondering why I'm putting the '03 movie with the others, this is covered in that explanation).

In the name of the Lloyd!