Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Iceman and Gbagok's Return to Anwat Gar

Did anyone happen to save the Epilogue and the accompanying images? I cant seem to find it anywhere.
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Evil Master of Meejitz super-munkyboy's Avatar
    I think I have them on my hard drive. If you don't find them, Facebook me and I'll check/ send.
    JITSU!!!! Thank the Elder Gods!!!!

DeviantART - http://super-munkyboy.deviantart.com

Commissions - [TBA]

Gbagok has the helm image, I cant find the temple one. Did you save the text at all?
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Thanks to Laureus, I have the Epilogue! It was never posted on the org but now it shall be!

Epilogue
    As the people of Anwat Gar celebrate their liberation from Jitsu's tyranny , a creature watches from the shadows. He goes unnoticed as he passes between dark corners and shaded allies, lurking and spying on the ignorant masses. The shadow spy smirks to himself as the young emperor announces the treaty with the Eternians. He then turns back into darkness and teleports far across the lands of Anwat Gar traversing the shadows.

The shadow spy emerges from the darkness at the base of an ancient temple, hewn from the cliffs of Sentinos, the tallest of the Sentinel Mountains . He enters its sealed doors as effortlessly as an apparition and slithers like mist across the dusty floors. Finally he enters a great hall filled with ancient relics and treasure . The shadow spy thickens and morphs into an armoured figure who bows before the altar at the center of the temple floor. The figure unsheathes his sword and stabs it into the ground in front of an elaborate helmet, covered in dust and cobwebs.

“Your servant returns, my liege. Jitsu has been overthrown at last, and his spell broken. We have arrived in the future, as you desired all along. Much has changed on Eternia, but not enough to disrupt your plans. I have found nearly all of the components you required. The ‘book-keeper' continues to elude me, but I will find him soon. Now I shall search for an avatar to embody your greatness, and all of Eternia will be yours. So swears Slayurai!”

Last edited by oICEMANo; September 6, 2012 at 04:23pm.
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Real glad I came back to re read this. To my surprise new art was added & more story with the epilogue.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

Heroic Warrior
    Now this is how a MOTU story should be!!! Epic story, great art, profound knowledge of the MOTU Universe, great mixing of classic and new characters. I can't wait to read the other stories writen from you guys. Could you please sent this story to Mattel and DC for teaching them how an epic fantasy story sould be.