Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Iceman and Gbagok's Return to Anwat Gar

The bigger they are... Innershade's Avatar
    Long time before I asked Gbagok for permission to make use of his work to create more sprites. I would like to know if I am still allowed to do it and I also want to know where I could check all you work.
    Need a comission? PM me...

Innershade, I don't have a problem with you making sprites of these designs so long as Iceman is also fine with it. I'll be posting most of my fan work on my site when I get it going.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar
    WOW! All of those pics are spectacular!! I'd like to see a close-up of that wind woman. - Let's just hope she's not made of methane.
    No, but if you pull her finger...

Sorry for the tease, but she is not what she appears to be so you'll see all of her in the next installment (coming very soon).

Hey Innershade, I dont mind at all! In fact I am still eagerly awaiting to see how my Spikor redesign will look!
    Bring it on!
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

The bigger they are... Innershade's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oICEMANo
    Hey Innershade, I dont mind at all! In fact I am still eagerly awaiting to see how my Spikor redesign will look!
    Bring it on!
    Fine,
    I wanted to make forces of good first but from now I will edit the characters randomly.
    Thanks for the permission because I really need some design to make up these sprites.
    Need a comission? PM me...

I am struck with awe. What an amazing story and art as well!
    I just published my very first ebook: Malediction! A short story of monsters and magic!
    Buy it now on Amazon or Barnes and Noble!

Print version, also available!

More More More!!!!!!!

Bohica
    Excellent work to both of you.
    Mattel may have crapped out on the line, but with talent like this floating around here, who needs em. This is better than most of the new toon already!

What? No Parasite Eve-style Spinnerella??

Seriously, this is some good stuff you guys done!! Can't wait to see what else you have planned!
    "Avril Lavigne is an Angry Rodent"

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Guys, this is REALLY cool! I'm enjoying it a lot. The art is fantastic and the story seems quite good! I look forward to the rest!

Pennypunk
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

I can't wait to see more!!!!!!
    "Proud owner of both Keldor and She-Ra thanks to He-Man.Org"

Come on Mattel, bring back He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, Adora, She-Ra, and The Evil Horde!!!!!!!!

Blade's MOTU Figure Need List:
    Snake Armor He-Man x3
    Talon Strike Stratos x2
    Trap-N-Smash Orko x4
    Evil-Lyn x1

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT TO MOTU AND DON'T LET MOTU DIE!!!!!!!!

A big fan of Slush Head
    Holy %&$"!!! This is simply awesome the arwork is excellent the story is great and it leaves you wanting more. Thanks to you i am going to buy another repaint!

Can't wait for the rest. Again great work guys you both rock!

This stuff is what keeps the line alive!!

The Saga Continues...
    Adam and Man-At-Arms find themselves trapped by an army of warriors who appear to be from ancient Anwat Gar. Around them, the once small island of Anwat Gar has more than doubled in size. Floating armored canons hover overhead, training their guns at the Eternian prisoners. Duncan gasps when he sees the leader, the infamous warlord Jitsu, one of the most savage and bloodthirsty villains of Eternian history. "It can't be," Duncan gasps, "he disappeared centuries ago with the rest of Anwat Gar."
    (NOTE: special credit must go to Iceman for painting this wondeful map!)

"Centuries?" Jitsu repeats with confusion. "I've come to recover my Legacy Stones, which that accursed wind warrior stole from me." They see Sy-Klone unconscious in the rubble of the broken mountain. He is himself again, the third Legacy Stone having left him in the explosion. Jitsu's rock soldiers retrieve the stone the disoriented Sy-Klone and bring them to their golden armed master. "Who are these strangers you've brought with you, traitor? And where have you hidden the other stones?"

"They were destroyed, your excellency" answers a new voice. The woman of wind appears as if born out of the air. She bows to Jitsu and transforms again into a woman with strange markings on her face and a symbol of a dragon on her gown.

"Ah, Dragon Lady, my dear, I feel as if I have not seen you in years."

"It has in fact been centuries, my lord," she corrects him. "They have passed almost instantly for you. But now you and the rest of Greater Anwat Gar have been restored." She smiles triumphantly at Sy-Klone. "Ironically we owe your return to this traitor. He and the other rebels tried to stop your forces all those years ago by banishing your kingdom into limbo. But I escaped and fought him. I cast a spell of forgetfulness upon him, but not before he sealed me within one of the Legacy Stones. Centuries later that stone was obligingly destroyed by this era's fool-headed champion, and I was set free."
    Last edited by gbagok; August 31, 2012 at 06:25pm.

Jitsu and his warriors are startled to learn so much time has passed, but the Dragon Lady reassures them that Eternia is ripe for the taking. "The Elders are gone, sire, and only a weakling alliance and a simpleton hero stand in our way."

Adam, Man-At-Arms, and Sy-Klone are taken to the capital city of Shang Yu. They see many peasants and onlookers on the roadside, all unaware that they have been transported to another time. They are left in the dungeon beneath the imperial palace, their weapons--including Adam's sword--commandeered for Jitsu's armory. Sy-Klone is overcome with guilt, he had been so easily fooled by the Dragon Lady that he turned on the only allies he knows. But Duncan reassures him that he was not of his right mind. "Besides," Adam points out, "you just freed thousands of people who didn't look to me like they deserved to be in limbo. Those people we passed looked innocent enough, and the Dragon Lady even mentioned a resistance. All we need to do is find it." Duncan grunts doubtfully. "We have to free ourselves first."

"Perhaps I can help you with that," says a mysterious figure in the shadows.

At first they think its is the Dragon Lady again, but when the woman steps into the light they see she is very different. She speaks words of magic that break the locks. "Follow me if you seek your freedom," she says, and hurries up into the dungeon catacombs. The Eternians have no choice but to follow her. When the emerge outside, they see a massive army assembling in the harbor of the city.

"Jitsu means to attack the mainland," the woman explains. "He'll wish to destroy your cities first, then dispose of the one who destroyed the Legacy Stones. Anyone with that much power is a threat to him, even with the Third Stone." With a wave of her wand she gives them disguises and starts to explain what they must do when Duncan demands to know who she is and why she is helping them. She explains that she is Ageisha, an enchantress bound by magic to serve Jitsu against her will. She tells the Eternians to look for the rebels in the north, in the old city of Anwat La. Ask for the Phoenix Son, she says, and vanishes.

To Be Continued...
    Last edited by gbagok; August 31, 2012 at 06:26pm.

kaneda
    Holy Moly! Im speechless...It's an absolutely impressive work,an awesome job!! Please give us more.

Widget
    WOW just simply WOW!!!!
    Wether you love us or hate us, learn to live with it 'cause we're the best thing going today !!!

Sweeeeeeet!!!!!!!! This is getting good!!!!!!! More, more, more!!!!!!!

Come on Mattel, bring back He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, Adora, She-Ra, and The Evil Horde!!!!!!!!

Snake Armor He-Man x3
    Talon Strike Stratos x2
    Trap-N-Smash Orko x4
    Evil-Lyn x1

AGEISHA That is so in line with all the names of the existing characters! Classic!

A big fan of Slush Head
    This is too cool to be true!! Incredible!! I came early today to post and what do I find?... This awesome fan work, I wasn't expecting more so soon.

Great work !!!!!!

That's great stuff guys !! Thumb up !

Now, I'll have to update my avatar... your Jitsu redesign is great !

I can't wait for the next chapter...

This is great stuff I can't wait for the next installment!

i'm completely blown away - this is awesome - i sincerely hope you have much much more to come

on a personal note - the map reminds me of a 3rd grade mapping project - we could map whatever we wanted with a geography key and i did Eternia my teacher loved it - and i def have to thank you guys cause i prob would never have remembered that and its an awesome memory

sick work fellas

HEROVERSE IS COMING...

Lionheart avatar by Baena

If Iceman and Gbagok do alot of stories like this, then I hope they will be archived together so we can read them again and again.

Snake Armor He-Man x3
    Talon Strike Stratos x2
    Trap-N-Smash Orko x4
    Evil-Lyn x1

This is great stuff! Kudos to both iceman gbagok! Now hurry up and gives us more!!!!

Seriously have you guys considered printing all of this out and making it into a book??? Along with other stories!!! God this is so amazing! With all that waiting I never expected anything like this! YOU GUYS ARE DRAWING, COLORING, DESIGNING, STORYTELLING GODS! I am going to print these pics out with their little stories underneith them and show these to my friends! Even not being fans of MOTU I am sure they could appreciate this! more more more!!!! -Alicia
    up here in my tree
    newspapers matter not to me
    no more crowbars to my head
    i'm trading stories with the leaves instead

up here so high i start to shake
    up here so high the sky i scrape

AMAZING! I'm really enjoying the story and art. Excellent work by the both of you.
    "A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing."

My DeviantART